Big Ruby's Wager.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayc57
Jayc57
28 Followers

"That bitch! It was planned! Did Ike know about this?" Vinnie asked.

"I doubt it, Ruby is very clever." Rosa laughed at his indignation.

"And what did she mean by you have never been with a real man before?" Vinnie asked.

"I never have. I am opposite to you." Rosa giggled, "You are straight, I am bent. I have always liked women even as a teenager." Rosa replied.

"Look, you won me fair and square, Ruby told me to take care of you, so let's get it over with. I may need some pointers though." Rosa said with a tinge of nervousness.

Vinnie let her last remark settle in and felt his loins coming to life. It had been awhile since he had been laid and he had never been a women's 1st.

He decided then and there he was going to take his time and really enjoy her. He leaned in and kissed her, he felt Rosa tense up but she kissed him back.

"A good start," Vinnie mused, then aloud, "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you."

Rosa laid back on the bed, "I'm going to need some help with these." She smiled.

Vinnie obliged and pulled off her boots and tossed them aside. Her leather pants had a foot long zipper on each side of her hips. Vinnie tried to grab the tabs and pull them down with no luck, much to Rosa's amusement.

Vinnie, ever resourceful, got to his feet and went to his bike and retrieved a pair of pliers from his tool bag. Grabbing the tabs with the pliers, the zippers came down with ease. He smiled in triumph.

"That's how I get them on." Rosa giggled.

He tugged her leather pants down and tossed them to the floor. He pulled off her t-shirt and gazed at her petite shapely body as she lied back on the bed again wearing only her white panties.

Her breasts were small but perfect for her petite frame, Rosa began to pull off her panties but Vinnie shook his head and she stopped.

That was something Vinnie wanted to do but not yet.

Vinnie got to his feet and quickly undressed himself. He stood over her, big, bold and brash. His big cock began to get hard as he admired her body.

Rosa stared at his manhood, wide eyed and murmured, "Gran polla".

Vinnie was a south western native and knew enough Spanish to know what she meant. It translated to "big cock."

Rosa shifted over and made room on the bed for him. Vinnie lay down beside her, taking both pillows and wedging them under his back and neck.

Rosa raised up and ran her hands down his chest and stomach, moving closer and closer to his cock. Timidly at first, she grabbed his cock and began stroking him.

"Like this?" she said asked softly.

Vinnie smiled and adjusted her hand so that her thumb was sliding on the underside of his shaft, just the way he liked.

Rosa quickly got the idea and was pumping up his cock to full erection.

His pre cum began to ooze from the tip and Rosa, using her thumb, began to rub it in to the head in slow, sensual, circular motions.

Vinnie sighed and opened his legs wider. He pulled Rosa closer so he was able to tease her nipples as she stroked him.

Rosa moved down and cupped Vinnie's balls with her free hand and gave the head of his hard cock a tentative lick.

Vinnie bit his lower lip as Rosa began doing slow circles with her tongue as she kept pumping on his shaft.

Rosa got on her knees beside him and took his cock into her mouth.

Rosa was still a bit nervous but found herself getting excited. Ruby had always taken the dominant role when they made love but this was different.

Ruby's skin was soft but this guy had chest hair and muscular legs and his hands were rough and calloused. It was new territory and surprisingly it was turning her on!

Listening to Vinnie sigh and moan, emboldened Rosa as she began to suck. She licked and stroked his cock and explored this unfamiliar territory.

She sat on his legs and began to gyrate sexily for him as he looked up and enjoyed the view. Rosa wickedly slipped her hand into her panties and rubbed wet her fingers with her sexy nectar then pushed them into Vinnie's mouth.

Vinnie knew what Rosa wanted and was more than happy to play along for now. Vinnie licked and sucked on her wet fingers for a moment, letting her have her way but then grabbed Rosa and rolled her onto her back. Rosa's top half was trapped under his weight.

Vinnie let his fingers run around the waist band of her panties. Obligingly, Rosa lifted her ass off the bed and Vinnie yanked her panties off with a one quick motion and tossed them to the floor.

Grabbing one of the pillows he placed it under the small of her back. With his forearm he pushed her legs up till they were against her chest, giving Vinnie a nice view of her female charms.

Her legs were together but her pussy jutted out. Her dark pubic hair glistened with droplets of her arousal. Rosa gasped as Vinnie began to finger her with one then two fingers. His thumb found her clit, engorged with blood and hard as a small pebble. Rosa moaned and murmured in Spanish.

"Oh Mierda!" Oh fuck!

"Si, si, si!" Yes, yes, yes!

Vinnie smiled and opened Rosa's legs. He spread her petals with one hand while his other teased her taunt nipples. Vinnie lowered his head, breathed in her musky scent and began to lick Rosa's wet pussy.

Vinnie's tongue traced her folds, then dabbed against her clit in circular motions, round and round. Each time, spending more time on her swollen clitoris.

Rosa grabbed his head and pushed him in. This was so different to her experience with Ruby. His facial hair was rough and scratchy.

"Yes, very different and very very exciting." Rosa thought.

She felt Vinnie slip a finger inside and twist and finger fuck her. It took her breath away. She began to squirm and thrash about, locking her legs around the bikers head.

Vinnie suddenly turned her over and positioned her on her knees, ass up and continued to lick her intimately. It was like he was reading her mind!

Ruby had introduced ass play to Rosa, who to her amazement, found it pleasurable and exciting if done properly.

Vinnie grinned, licking pussy and ass in this position was referred to by the club as a "biker's lunch."

"Si, si, si Vinnie!" Rosa purred.

With broad licks, Vinnie ran his tongue against her pouting folds and puckered star. His thumb rubbing her clit. Rosa reached out and managed to grab her small purse hanging on the bed post and handed Vinnie a small tub of Vaseline.

The biker opened the jar and put a small dollop on his finger and rubbed it into her tight anus. Vinnie could not believe his luck, anal sex was a taboo and women who enjoyed it were few and far between.

He had never had the chance and was not about to blow this opportunity. But 1st things 1st, he wanted to fuck her good. He wanted to take her previous-man-free pussy and pound it till she moaned.

Vinnie positioned Rosa on her side opening her legs. Straddling her in the scissor position, he rubbed her opening with his cock, wetting the engorged head with her flowing juices. Impatient and in a sexual frenzy Rosa grabbed his cock and guided him in.

With a single thrust Vinnie was balls deep in Rosa's tight wet pussy. He paused for a brief moment to savor the warmth and tightness and thoughts of her pussy knew a man's cock now. He took pride in the moment and the thrilling thought he was the first and maybe the only to ever be inside her.

Vinnie began to fuck her slow and easy, enjoying every thrust, caressing her leg that rested on his shoulder. Rosa rolled onto her back and wrapped her legs around Vinnie and began kissing him with unbridled passion.

Rosa gasped in surprise as Vinnie rolled her over till she was on top. Rosa gyrated her hips and fucked him lewdly raking her nails across his chest.

Earlier when Ruby had told her to fuck this dude, she was not pleased but obeyed her Mistress and leader without question.

The thought of fucking a hairy biker did not appeal to her at all. In fact, it had repulsed her but now amazingly, she was totally into it and enjoying every second.

And by the look on this guy's face she was doing a decent job.

She decided to make the best of this situation and give this Rattler a night he soon would not ever forget.

Vinnie laid there letting Rosa do the work and was all hands, caressing her thighs, palming her tits and slapping her ass. It took all his will not to blow his load too early. Vinnie was stunned when Rosa popped off his cock and slid down to suck him off again, his cock slick with her wet essense. She looked up at him and spoke.

"You like this?" Rosa whispered stroking his cock.

"Yes, fuck yes." he answered.

"You want my ass don't you?" she teased.

Vinnie could only nod, excited beyond words.

Rosa grabbed a glob of Vaseline and greased up his shaft, sexily moving up and down. Vinnie clenched the sheets and began bucking his hips in anticipation of what was going to happen.

Rosa smiled and rolled onto her side so they were spooning.

Rosa guided his cock back into her pussy and Vinnie fucked her hard and fast in a frenzy. Rosa rolled onto her stomach and put her ass in the air and Vinnie got behind her. Spreading her cheeks he licked her ass and forced his tongue into the tight opening.

Rosa buried her face into the pillow as his tongue darted in and out. Vinnie replaced his tongue with a finger and slowly pushed in deeper and deeper, stretching and loosening the tight opening. His other hand slowly stroked his greased hard cock.

Vinnie slipped back into her pussy and fucked her one last time.

Fucking her, he slipped one then two fingers into her ass at the same time.

It took all his will to remain in control. Taking a deep breath he pulled out and pushed the engorged cockhead against her star and pushed forward slow but firm.

Rosa gasped as the head of his cock found its way in, then inch by inch he pushed in and buried his cock up her ass.

Grabbing her waist he began fucking her ass, the sensations were incredible and he was not going to last long. Rosa began to masturbate and urge Vinnie on as he plunged in and out faster and faster.

Rosa climaxed loudly, screaming out Vinnie's name and he could not last another second. As Vinnie went rigid and pulled out with a loud pop, he shot out streams of hot cum. Creamy jets landed onto Rosa's ass and back.

Done, Vinnie collapsed in a heap on top of her panting, and kissed her neck. Then Vinnie rolled off her onto his back. Rosa lay across his chest and kissed him deeply.

Vinnie reached over to grab his smokes and the couple shared a cigarette in silence. Then Rosa began to giggle.

"What?" Vinnie asked.

"Mmmmm not bad for a man." Rosa teased and giggled again.

"Not bad! That's all I rate?" Vinnie feigned deep hurt.

"I still prefer women but you will do in a pinch." Rosa acquiesced.

She snuggled in to him and was soon breathing evenly.

With Rosa asleep beside him, Vinnie could hear the band playing in the bar and pondered if he should get up and join his brothers for a few more beers.

He looked at Rosa lying contentedly in his arms and decided against it.

He was exhausted and satisfied in more than one way: he had beaten Big Ruby; won a nice bike; got the fuck of his life and was the star of a story his brothers would tell for years to come.

They might even design a patch after him.

He wondered what it might depict but was soon snoring softly and fast asleep with Rosa.

Jayc57
Jayc57
28 Followers
12