Big Sister at the Cabin Pt. 02

Story Info
More fun at the cabin.
3k words
4.51
107.1k
134

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GamerNerd
GamerNerd
114 Followers

We walked back to the cabin, and the twins were sitting in the couch.

"So what'd you two talk about?" Rachael asked in a serious tone, but I could see the grin on her face.

"Just ya know, stuff." Alice said and walked to her room.

I sat down in the middle of the couch, between Riley and Rachael. 'They are fucking hot!' I said to myself as I looked over at Riley, then Rachael.

"Watcha thinkin' about?" Rachael whispered into my ear.

"Just about this girl I like." I said truthfully, I couldn't get what had just happened with Alice out of my head, not that I wanted to.

"Ooh? Is she cute?"

"God yes." I said as I felt something in my pants.

"What's her name?" Riley asked me, she was eavesdropping.

"I'm not gonna tell you!" I said in my normal voice, and started to blush slightly.

"Tell who what?" Alice asked as she walked into the living area.

I looked over at her, and noticed she had changed into a baggy t-shirt, and a pair of silver gray yoga pants.

I swallowed hard, and answered, "We're talking about this girl I like a lot." I said, looking Alice right in the eyes.

"Oh fun!" She said excitedly, and sat on the recliner we had by the couch. "What's she like?" She asked, not fully understanding it was her.

"Yeah what's she like?" Riley and Rachael asked in a giddy and excited voice.

"Ugh fine," I sighed, "She's blonde about 5'11, I think, a few years older, and she's really cute." I said, and accidentally looked over at Alice for a moment. I had just described her, in very little detail, but still I had described her.

"She sounds hot!" Riley said, maybe a bit too enthusiastically.

"Yeah, we've known each other forever." I said, and looked at Alice again. She noticed that time.

"Well what's her name?" Alice asked, and gave me a knowing look.

"No no no, I'm not giving everything away right now!" I smile and laugh.

"C'mon Jake! Don't just leave us hanging!" Riley said and gave me this really cute innocent look.

"Ugh you all suck!" I groan, and go to stand up, but the twins grabbed my arms, and pulled me back onto the couch.

"You're not going anywhere until we know!" Rachael said, and put her legs over me and Riley's laps, to keep me sat down.

"Why do you want to know so bad anyway?" I asked Rachael, but Alice replied.

"Cause we want to know what you've been doing for these past years. We've barely talked Jake." She said, sounding sad.

"I know Alice, I'm sorry, but-" I stopped myself before I said something stupid, or revealed something to the twins.

There's a moment of silence between the four of us.

"But what Jake? You're my brother and we don't talk for two years then you show up and come on this trip with us?" She asked, and started to sound angry, "I mean, I'm really glad you're here, but you can't just show up out of the blue like you did."

"Can we just talk in your room?" I asked, not wanting to talk about my reasons behind not talking to her for years in front of the twins.

She sighed, and calmed herself. "Yes, I'll meet you in there."

Rachael moved her legs off my lap, then I got up and walked to Alice's room. A few minutes later, Alice walked in and sat on the bed.

"Why didn't you talk to me for so long Jake?" She asked, and her eyes started watering.

"Alice, I'm sorry," I said and sat next her, and put an arm over her shoulders. " I really am, but I couldn't deal with my feelings toward you. I tried to separate myself, because I thought that they would go away, but they didn't." I said and started feeling emotional myself.

"Is that really all?" She asked, wiping the few tears she had off her face. "Were you scared I was going to reject you or something?"

"Of course! You're my sister, I never thought you'd want anything to do with me in that way." I said, and pulled her a bit closer.

"I thought it was because of all the guys I was with when you still lived with us." She admitted.

"That did hurt, seeing you with all those random guys, but I knew that I had to deal with it. "But I never stopped loving you, as a sister, or otherwise."

"Really?" She asked, clearly insecure about herself.

"Yes Alice, really." I said, then hugged her.

She hugged me back, "I love you Jake."

"I love you too." I said, thinking she meant 'I love you' in a brother/sister way.

"No, Jake, I love you." She said, and pulled back a bit so she could look me in the eyes.

"Wait, do you mean.." I asked, still hugging her, just not as tightly.

She nodded her head, then bit her bottom lip lightly.

"Oh my god Alice. I love you too!" I said, then moved my hands to her face and kissed her hard. She kissed me back harder, and pushed her tongue into my mouth. We made out like that for a few minutes, but then she pulled back.

"We should go back out there." She said, and I was saddened.

I sigh, "We should." I nodded my head, then stood up and walked back out to the living area.

Alice was right behind me when we both saw Riley and Rachael kissing each other. I was just as shocked as Alice, but she gasped.

Riley immediately pulled away from Rachael, and saw us standing a few feet from the couch. "Oh god!" She shouted, then covered her face. Rachael looked over at us as well. "Oh my god.. this is so embarrassing." She said surprisingly calmly.

"What was just happening?" Alice asked, and stepped in front of me.

"You know what was happening Alice." Rachael said, and looked over at us for a moment then quickly looked away.

"We were kissing!" Riley said, and she looked up at us. She was crying. "We were kissing." She repeated.

"Why though?" Alice asked, not angry, but curious.

"Just sit down, I'll explain." Rachael said.

Alice sat down on the recliner again, and I stood by the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Well explain then Rachael." Alice said, then looked over at me and grinned.

"Okay, so you know how our dad passed away last year. We have kinda been 'comforting' each other since about a month after he passed." Rachael answered, clearly a bit uncomfortable.

"Oh.." Alice said, as she seemingly contemplated the newfound information. "Well, as long as you're making each other feel good." She shrugged.

"W-we are." Riley finally spoke up, sniffling a bit.

"Well, then I don't have a problem with it." Alice replied.

"Really?" The twins asked in unison.

"Absolutely," Alice said and smiled, "Jake? How about you?"

"Oh what?" I asked, I had been staring at the twins, not listening to the conversation. I was undressing them with my eyes, and my pants were clearly bulging because of it.

"Do you have any problems with them doing what they're doing?" Alice asked, probably knowing the answer already.

"Oh, uh, no." I said, and the twins both looked at me.

"Thank you two, really. You don't understand how good it is to have acceptance." Riley said, still not completely done crying.

Alice looked over at me, but her eyes went to my crotch and she gasped. "Jake, is that what I think it is?" Both the twins found where Alice was looking, and their eyes widened when they noticed my bulging crotch area.

"What? What? What are y- oh.." I said as I looked down and saw what they were all staring at. "Oh shit I'm sorry." I said, and put my hands over my crotch.

"Actually, Jake, why don't we tell them what happened earlier?" Alice said, more of a statement than a question.

"I- I don't know about that."

"Well I do. Come sit down." She said, and gave me a big grin. she stood up, and I went over and sat down on the recliner.

"So Riley, Rachael, I guess Jake has had a crush on me since we were teenagers." She smiled, and got on her knees in front of me.

"Oh my god!" Riley gasped, "Really?"

"That isn't actually that surprising." Rachael shrugged, "You're hot Alice."

"Yes really, and thank you Rachael, you're hot too." She smirked, and unbuttoned my pants.

"Alice, I don't think-" I start, but she stopped me.

"Jake, just be quiet and enjoy it." She smiled big.

"But they're right there.." I said, meaning the twins, who were still sitting on the couch.

"I know where they are." She grinned.

"Are you gonna do what I think you're gonna do?" Rachael asked, and I couldn't see where her hands were, so given the situation, I assumed she was pleasing herself.

"And what do you think I'm gonna do?" Alice asked Rachael, while turning to look at her.

"I think you're gonna suck him off." Rachael replied, sounding excited.

"Mm.. good guess." Alice said, then unzipped my pants, and pulled them down to my feet.

The twins stared at me and Alice as she pulled my boxers down as well.

"Holy shit that thing is huge!" Riley exclaimed.

"Yeah it is!" Rachael agreed.

I moaned quietly, and Alice started to stroke my cock slowly.

"Mmm you like it?" Alice asked the twins, who had scooted right next to each other.

"Yes!" They said quickly in unison.

"Good." Alice said back.

Alice then licked from the bottom of my shaft to the tip of my cock. I moaned loud.

"God that feels great!" I said to her.

"It's really hot too." Rachael said, and she was very clearly rubbing her clit through her leggings.

"Why don't you two get undressed." Alice said to Riley and Rachael.

That surprised them, "R-really?" They both asked.

"I said it, didn't I?" She said, not angrily, but stern.

Alice licked my shaft in the same way again. Then stood up and started to get naked.

"C'mon you guys! We can all 'comfort' each other, or you two can help each other, and me and Jake can help each other too." She suggested.

Rachael took the lead, and stood up. After a bit more convincing Riley finally agreed.

"Alright, I'll do it." Riley said, and stood up as well.

They all three took their shirts off, and I gasped loudly when I saw that neither of the twins were wearing bras. They started blushing, but continued undressing. Alice first took off her bra, then they all together took off their yoga pants and leggings. I watched in awe, my jaw had dropped long ago, and my cock was harder than ever.

They all looked at me, then Alice spoke, "Maybe we should just stay in our panties." She smirked.

"Mm just tease him? Not let him see our pretty pussies?" Rachael said.

"Exactly what I'm thinking." Alice said and grinned, then got back on her knees in front of me. "You two sit back on the couch." She said to the twins.

They did as they were told, and sat next to each other again.

"Do you want me to suck your cock little brother?" Alice asked, and grabbed my cock to slowly stroke it again.

I moaned loud, "Yes Alice!" I said, and my cock twitched in her hand, a bit of pre cum came out.

She brought her head to my cock, and started sucking on the tip. The twins were fixated on me and my cock. Their hands were on the others crotch, rubbing their clits slowly.

"Alice oh fuck.." I moaned, and she took my cock deeper into her mouth. The wetness and warmth felt amazing. I felt like I was going to cum already, but I waited.

"That is so fucking hot!" Riley moaned as Rachael rubbed her clit faster.

I looked at their tits, they were smaller than Alice's. Their perky little nipples were so hot, I couldn't hold on much longer.

"Fuck Alice! I'm gonna cum!" I said, and started moaning very loudly.

She responded by taking my whole cock into her mouth. Alice was deep throating me now, and I stared at Riley's tits.a

"Holy shit Alice! I'm cumming!" I shouted, pleasure cascading through my body as I came down her throat. She started gagging, but swallowed all my cum. She took her mouth off my cock, and looked me in the eyes, with this little dirty grin. "That felt so fucking great." I said quietly.

Alice smiled, "Good, because I really liked doing that." She said, then looked over at the twins. "Did you two enjoy the show?"

"So. Fucking. Hot." Rachael and Riley said together. They hadn't stopped rubbing each others clits.

"Need some help?" Alice asked them, referring to their pleasuring of each other.

Rachael whimpered, "Meaning?"

"I'll lick your pussies." Alice smirked.

Rachael whimpered again, then said, "Oh god Alice, yes, please. Come lick my pussy!"

Alice moved to the couch, and pulled Rachael's pink panties down, revealing her soaking wet pussy.

Rachael's breathing picked up rapidly, and she was rubbing Riley's clit very fast. "Oh god Alice.. lick it please." She begged.

Alice started licking Rachael's pussy lips, top to bottom, like she did with my cock shaft. Rachael was taking quick, shallow breaths, and the smell of her pussy filled the room. It was intoxicating, it smelled wonderful. Alice spread Rachael's pussy lips, and slid her tongue into her pussy hole.

"Ohh god Alice, that's amazing!" Rachael moaned loud, her eyes were closed tight, and her chest was going up and down quickly from her fast paced breathing.

Alice moved her tongue as deep as she could, and licked circles inside of Rachael's pussy, making Rachael buck her hips into the air a bit.

Rachael whimpered and moaned loudly, "I'm going to cum Alice!"

Then Alice took her tongue out, and started licking Rachael's clit as fast as she could. It took about thirty seconds of that fast paced licking for Rachael to cum.

"Aaaliiceee!!" She screamed. She came hard all over Alice's face, covering it with her cum.

"Mmm yummy!" Alice said, as she licked whatever cum she could off her face. "Did that feel good?"

"That felt fucking wonderful!" Rachael replied, and started to catch her breath.

"Does Riley want me to lick her pussy as well?" Alice asked, but Riley wasn't paying attention to her, she was staring at my cock. Alice waited a few moments for a reply, but then asked again. "Riley?"

Riley finally looked over at her, "Huh?"

Alice smiled, "Do you want me to lick your pussy?"

"I want to fuck Jake. His cock is huge." Riley replied, and that shocked all of us for a moment.

I spoke first, "Are you serious?"

"Yes I'm serious." She replied, but then Alice stepped in.

"You'll get to fuck him after he fucks me!" Alice said, "He's my brother, so I get to fuck him first!"

"Oh and what if I fuck him right now? What'll you do about it?" Riley challenged.

"I- uh I'll-" Alice stammered.

"Exactly, so I'm going to fuck your brother now." Riley said, then walked over to me.

Alice watched, and she looked sad, but I was too excited about fucking Riley to think about Alice's feelings.

Riley stood in front of me, "Do you want me to ride your cock Jakey?" She asked, 'Jakey' was her stupid nickname for me.

"Oh fuck yes!" I replied, my cock at full attention again.

"Tell me Jakey, tell me you want me to ride your huge cock." She said in a sexy, seductive voice.

I whimpered quietly, then told her, "I want you to ride my cock Riley, I want you to ride my huge cock and make me cum inside you."

She looked me directly in the eyes, and I could see she was very horny. "Good boy." She said, then positioned herself above my cock. She wrapped her little hand around it, then slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She gasped as my huge rod impaled her tight wetness.

"Shiiiit you're tight!" I moaned.

"And you're fucking huge!" She whimpered and moaned loudly.

"That, is fucking hot." I heard Rachael say.

I didn't hear anything from Alice, so I thought she must have been angry that I was fucking Riley instead of her. But after Riley had completely gotten my whole cock inside her, she started moving up and down on it slowly.

"Your cock is fucking amazing!" Riley said, my cock going in and out of her sopping pussy easily.

"So is your pussy!" I moaned loudly, and started bucking my hips to meet her downward motions, making my cock go even deeper into her. She started to ride me faster and harder, screaming and moaning in pleasure as she fucked herself with my cock.

"Fuck Riley! I'm gonna cum already!" I shouted, then started to suck on her pretty nipples that were right in front of me.

"I am too!" She shouted.

I was right on the edge when she slammed hard onto my cock, and I shot my load deep into her tight dripping wet pussy. "Oooh fuuuck Riley, I'm cummingg!!" I shouted.

I felt her pussy clench my cock tight, and she said, "Holy shit Jakey!! I'm cumming too!" Then her body shook violently as we came at the same time. When she stopped cumming, she collapsed onto me.

After awhile of us all staying quiet, Alice spoke, "There Riley, you fucked him, now get off, it's my turn."

But as she said that, we all heard a car door slam, and I looked through the window and saw my aunt. Riley and Rachael's mom.

"Holy shit, that's your mom!" I panicked, "Riley get off!" I said, and Riley quickly got herself off of my cock.

"What? Why the fuck is she here?!" Alice asked, even though none of us knew the answer.

"I don't know! Just fucking grab your shit and go to the rooms!" I said, then got my clothes and ran to my room to get dressed.

To be continued... (more than likely.)

GamerNerd
GamerNerd
114 Followers