Big Sur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayc57
Jayc57
28 Followers

She was powerless to resist in her weakened state, not that she wanted too. He was the most exciting man, she had ever met.

He bent and kissed her pussy again and then widened his exploration to the valley of her ass. He rimmed and lubricated her with his spit and her own creamy orgasmic juices.

His fingers pushed into her body, probing and invading her vagina and anus, one finger, then two, stretching her, making sure she would be able to take him when he felt ready.

Jessie could only moan her appreciation as he played with her and teased her to distraction. Finally, he was satisfied that she was ready for him and he eased his cock to her vaginal opening. His cock parted her pussy lips and he slowly impaled her, enjoying her tightness and her walls squeezing him as he pushed in to the hilt.

He stilled when he felt her cervix, savouring the moment of possessing this woman, he had fantasised about for so long.

Jessie gasped at his size filling her very being. The guy felt huge inside her but in such a good way. Then he began to move, in and out, and she almost screamed with relief. "Oh My God, this felt good."

Her body gushed in response, and as Chad let the primitive instinct take over, Jessie, rocked with the guiding hands on her hips. Both became lost in their own pleasures, wanting more, demanding more.

A sexual sweat beaded on their bodies as the heat of the moment swathed their bodies.

Chad pounded into her and then slowed, trying to control and prolong his urges. Then he was out of her and probing her anal entrance.

Jessie's breath caught in excitement as realisation sunk into her sex fogged brain. Chad pushed into her slowly, claiming her ass as his. Again he entered slowly, carefully, stretching her to take him and stilled when he filled her, letting her get used to his size. He rocked back and forth in a steady slow rhythm at first and then a little faster. Jessie moaned in pleasure and began to push into him, helping him to fuck her ass, wanting more, wanting him deeper, wanting him faster. Chad sensed her need and was only too happy to oblige.

"Tell me what you want Chipmunk" He demanded.

"You, I want you" She gasped.

"What do you want me to do?" He demanded.

"Fuck me, fuck my ass" she responded "Fuck my ass till you cum"

Chad smiled. It was the only encouragement he needed.

"On one condition," he teased " Play with your clit."

Jessie touched herself as instructed and Chad let himself go. He pounded her fast and furious, enjoying her body in unrestrained bliss.

The slick lubricated tightness of her anal passage pressed against his cock as he moved in and out of her. Her unblemished, white, round ass excited him as he looked down. He took her deep but controlled, over and over again.

Eventually primitive need took over this control. He bent over her back, grabbed her shoulders, fucked her urgently and squeezing her tits.

Jessie moaned in utter pleasure and stroked her clitoris harder as she felt Chad's body against her. She felt him gasp and growl as his orgasm neared which heightened her own excitement.

Both worked urgently now as their ultimate goal was within reach.

Within seconds of each other, Chad exploded inside as she exploded outside, both moaning at their release.

She felt a rush of heat fill her ass and spasms of pleasure spread throughout her body.

Chad growled as he felt his seed exit his body, filling this woman and then her wet satisfied heat on his thighs.

Chad and Jessie shook and trembled as their orgasms rippled along their bodies until both collapsed on the bed, hardly able to move. Just lying there a few moments while their bodies readjusted to normality.

Chad held her in his arms as they caught their breath, each in their own thoughts at the wonderment of what had just happened.

"Hey", Chad was the first to speak. He kissed her forehead. " I think we may need to get some vitamin pills if this first session is anything to go by" he teased, holding Jessie close, his eyes growing heavy as the long day was taking it's toll.

Sated and relaxed Jessie and Chad both drifted peacefully to a satisfied sleep.

Next morning, Jessie was semi awake and her sleepy brain registered movement near to her.

" Mmm , another 5 minutes " She mumbled , in a world of her own. She snuggled sleepily into Chad's chest.

Chad smiled. "Guess you're not a morning person then huh?"

He gently got out of bed to make them coffee, with extra sugar. They could both do with a sugar rush, he decided. "Memo to self, stock up with Shy Girls". Shy Girls were little foil wrapped chocolates.

Chad put the pot on the stove and looked around the cabin. This was just a perfect place for him and his Chipmunk to spend a week's vacation getting to know each other. He was so glad they had met.

Coffee made, he returned to the bedroom.

Jessie was asleep. It seemed a shame to wake her. He got into bed, sitting. He shut his eyes and sipped his coffee, thinking of their amazing urgent lovemaking the night before.

Suddenly, he was aware of movement down the bed and hot lips on his cock!

"Mmm so his little Chipmunk had recovered and had woken up," He smiled to himself , " Yeah, he was going to enjoy this vacation. "

He had a feeling this was indeed the start of a beautiful friendship and an amazingly, awesome summer vacation.

THE END.

Jayc57
Jayc57
28 Followers
12