Big Surprise for Denise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh MY GOD!" shouted Kim at full volume. "WHAT A COCK!!"

I sure was glad that no one else was around, because Kim had certainly lost all her inhibitions. She was standing on the arms of her salon chair, about three feet off the ground, Squatting down on the biggest cock I'd ever seen. She wore noting but those red cowboy boots. They looked fantastic against her pale skin and flaming red ponytail.

Kim was so hot. Inch by inch, she pushed down, only to pull up, and try again. After each downward thrust, I could see more of his cock soaked in her juice. It took nearly five minutes, but Rod's member finally hit bottom with about two inches to go. She just couldn't get the whole thing inside her cunt. But getting there was quite an audio experience.

"Oh GOD I love the feel of your cock in my pussy, Rod. Push that big thing in me. Fuck me with it. Stretch my pussy wide."

Each time she pushed down, some part of that stream of words flowed from her lips, begging for the pleasure she wanted to continue.

As she hit the limits of her vagina, Kim let out one continuous groan of "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

This display for Denise and I was like watching our own personal porno in 3D. Denise was now softly moaning almost continuously, and her pussy juice combined with my pre-cum to produce a very audible squishing sound as my eleven inches continued to work in and out of her. As Kim hit bottom with Rod's cock, I could feel myself push over the edge. I was going to cum and it felt like a strong one coming. I let go of Denise's massive boobs and grabbed hold of her hips. With the lycra covering her, I decided to instead grab a handful of the fabric in each hand, pulling it away from her skin.

My thrusts increased in pace and Denise began to let out screams: "Oh yes, Mike! FUCK ME!!!!"

As I built steadily toward my release, Kim climbed over the top to reach her orgasm.

"Oh what a COCK!" Kim screamed. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

What felt like a tidal wave let loose from my cock. It throbbed and pulsed as one gusher after another spewed forth into Denise's contracting pussy. Those contractions could only have come from another enormous orgasm from Denise.

Five, six...

I lost count of how many blasts of cum I pumped into Denise.

As the last wave washed over me, I eased back, opened my eyes, and let go of the lycra around Denise's waist. It snapped back into place with a tantalizing "crack".

I eased back and saw my still engorged cock slide out from Denise. It was covered in my cum and Denise's juices, just dipping.

Before I could do anything, Denise turned to whisper in my ear. "I have an idea." She pulled a lever that dropped the back of her salon chair to provide a level bench. "I want to lick your cock clean, so lay down."

I did as she asked, but instead of kneeling next to me, Denise climbed on top in a 69 position. As the head of my cock found her warm mouth, her Lycra framed and drenched pussy descended on my face. As you know, I do like the taste of my own cum, so this was a real turn-on for me. Her slick thighs wrapped around my face.

Before my tongue could penetrate her, a torrent of my own cum poured out and covered my lips. I quickly licked it up and pushed my tongue into her flared pussy for more. Mixed with her juices, my cum had a different taste, but still an enjoyable one.

As I licked the last of my load from Denise, I felt a new sensation. Not only was Denise's tongue on my cock, but a second had joined it. I guess Kim wanted some as well. As they continued to coax me toward another cumback, I dutifully began to lick Denise's clit. She responded with moaning and a steadily growing button. I licked up and down and then side-to-side for some variety.

One tongue swirled around my balls as another slid up and down on my cock. In no time, I was back to full hardness and starting to think that with the work of these two beautiful women, I would be firing off a second round in no time.

I could feel Kim's tits against my thighs as she leaned in to help Denise on my cock. Those puffy nipples felt so soft and innocent. I reached out and cupped her right breast, feeling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

Without any warning, I looked up to suddenly see Rod's massive member passing over my nose to enter Denise's pussy. I guess he decided he wanted Denise as well. As the head of his oversized cock penetrated her lips, I could feel Denise's body tense.

"Oh, relax, Denise," assured Kim, "I promise you're gonna love this."

Inch after inch eased its way into her sopping wet cunt. His member was still covered in Kim's spunk and needed no additional lubrication.

I simply laid there enjoying the feel of two mouths on my cock and the close-up view of Rod's gigantic bone pushing into my Denise. It was truly erotic.

Rod appeared to hit bottom about four inches short as Denise cried for mercy. Rob then began a slow pumping motion with the intent of bringing them both off. As he proceeded, Rod's balls began to brush against my forehead. What an odd feeling. I have never had any contact with a guy in any sexual manner before this, but this touching didn't phase me. His sack was hairless, and his nuts just innocently rubbed against me as he fucked Denise.

For some reason, a thought occurred to me. While my left hand continued to fondle Kim's tit, I lifted my right hand past Denise's thigh and wrapped it around the part of Rod's cock that would not fit into Denise's pussy. The thing was so large, I felt a compulsion to hold it. I have a big cock and have always loved the feel of it. In fact, I am so large that I can even lean down and take my own head in my mouth. I gave Denise quite a thrill when she saw me do that for the first time.

But I guess my interest in my own large cock compelled me to check out Rod's. It was not quite as thick as mine, but since he was uncut, the skin moved more freely along the shaft as I pumped him.

He let out a groan as I looked back to see one of Kim's hands reach under Rod's ass to fondle his balls. Kim began to coax Rod.

"Give Denise that massive cock of yours, Rod. Push that baby into her."

"OOOOHHHHHHHH, yes," Denise called out in response.

My tongue slid around Denise's engorged clit trying to push her more quickly toward another orgasm. Each time Rod pulled back with his cock, my tongue moved up to lick up more of Denise's juices as they slide off his cock. Once in a while, I would make contact with his cock, but everything was in such a frenzy, I didn't care.

Rod continued to pound Denise's hole until she reached another climax. By this time, I had lost count of how many she had. Rod backed away and his cock pulled out of Denise with an audible suction sound. I looked up to see her pussy flared and open with a combination of her ample juices and a fair amount of Rod's pre-cum.

Denise lifted her legs off me, so I got up. There was flesh everywhere: Big tits, big cocks, extended nipples, and a lot of heavy breathing to go with them. Denise ordered Kim to lay on her back and Denise glided her bodysuit covered body over her, again in a 69 position. Denise looked up at me from Kim's sopping cunt.

"Mike, bring that magnificent tool over here and fuck Kim with it. I want to see it up close and watch every inch of it disappear into her."

I complied by lining up with Kim's crotch but first I pushed my cock into Denise's hungry mouth. She pumped her mouth on it for a minute and then with her hand, guided it into Kim. I soaked up the heat as her cunt enveloped my cock. She tensed up as I pushed inch after inch into her, all eleven hard inches.

As I started to fuck Kim, I looked across to see Rod push his massive cock once again into Denise from behind. Since she was already used to his length, it didn't take long for all four of us to gain a kind of rhythm. As I pushed into Kim, Rod was on the down stroke with Denise. Both girls tried to lick the other's clit, but the motion was too much for anything consistent.

After ten minutes of constant pounding and multiple orgasms by the girls, Rod and I nodded to one another and decided it was time for both of us.

Rather than empty my cock inside, I decided some visual stimulation would finish this session nicely. I pulled my cock out of Denise and pumped myself to completion.

Denise looked up from Kim's open pussy just as I came. The engorged head of my cock flared, the piss-hole widened, and the first enormous blast rocketed forward. It flew out at a 45 degree angle and arched over Denise's head. It seemed to almost hang in the air for a moment before landing. A rope-line ran from the tip of Denise's nose, up her forehead, and into her hair. But the main volume of spunk flew several feet and landed in the small of her back, quickly soaking into her bodysuit. The second and third blasts flew over her right shoulder to her shoulder blade.

The fourth blast surprised me by firing over Denise and landing on the junction of her pussy and Rod's still trusting cock. Denise squealed and pulled my head into her mouth for the final few spurts.

"Oh YES!!!"

Rod cried out as he pulled out of Denise pussy to finally unleash his load. His monstrous cock, dripping with Denise's wetness, sprung into view before Rod gripped it with both hands. He pumped and pumped until bolt after bolt of cum fired from his oversized prick. The first shot actually cleared Denise and landed square on my chest.

"Holy shit!" I cried.

Five more rounds flew through the air to land on Denise's back, further wetting her bodysuit. Rod then let go, allowing his cock to hang down and settle on Denise's perfect ass.

Denise raised herself up on her hands and licked the long stream of Rod's cum from my chest. With a big smile on her face, Denise purred, "God, do I love big cocks."

12