Big Tit Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
She succumbs to the newfound eroticism of her body.
1.1k words
4.26
42.1k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 04/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RachealKw
RachealKw
20 Followers

Since your worship of my large heavy breasts last night, I have become enamored with them as well. Before last night, I always wore a bra – even when alone or sleeping – and kept my breasts restrained and covered. I was ashamed of the movement and weight of them, wishing instead for perky, gravity defying tits. Last night you taught me that the movement of heavy full breasts is highly erotic.

Today I need to do some housework. For the first time since my teen years, I decide to wear a shirt without a bra. I slip on a t-shirt and a pair of panties, and I start to make the bed. My breasts feel so big and heavy freed from their usual restraints. Every time I move, my tits sway. My nipples brush against the fabric of my shirt, which keeps them ever so slightly hard. There is one full-length mirror in my apartment, on the outside of the bathroom door, and every time I pass it, I can see my dark, hard nipples pressing against the flimsy, almost transparent pink fabric.

My morning is filled with little sexual movements. I lean against the washing machine as it finishes the spin cycle, enjoying the vibrations on my pussy. I bend way over as I vacuum, imagining you coming up behind me. I straddle the arm of the sofa as I fluff the cushions. Most of my fun, however, is from the constant stimulation of my tits. I have never been so aware of them. They hang away from me as I bend over and press against the counter as I reach to clean the far corners. Every time I raise my arms, I 'accidentally' brush or flick my nipple. I keep passing by the mirror, seeing my nipples grow darker under the fabric. I can also see my dark pink panties becoming moist. As the morning continues, I stop any pretext of accident or casual touching. I openly fondle my tits, squeezing the nipples, lifting them with my hands. I am getting less and less housework done.

Finally, as I am doing the dishes, I abandon the housework altogether. The water splashes on me some while I am washing up, and I look down at myself. My shirt isn't white, but it is thin. I splash a little water over one nipple. The fabric clings to me and becomes almost completely transparent. The sight of my nipple, barely shadowed by the wet shirt sticking to it, growing harder as the moisture causes a chill, makes my pussy ache. I turn on the water full-blast, as cold as it will go, and spray it all over my chest. My shirt is entirely stuck to me, hugging every curve, illuminating every detail. It's very cold in the apartment, and my nipples proudly strain at the fabric encasing them.

I walk to the mirror. I watch myself reach up and play with each nipple, then slide one hand down underneath my panties. I have one hand on my cold, hard breast. My thumb and forefinger lightly circle my nipple. My other hand is in my dripping hot pussy. My juices run over it. I flick my clit lightly, just lightly. My breathing is ragged and my face is flushed. My knees go weak. I strip off my soaked panties and sit on the floor in front of the mirror, legs spread, pussy on display. I lean back as I shove my fingers deep inside. I am remembering how you watched me last night, how your eyes devoured my tits as they bounced in rhythm with our fucking. I try to elicit the same type of movement, but it is not the same in this position. I slam my fingers into my pussy over and over, my palm hitting my clit hard enough to bring pain. My breasts sway beautifully, but they do not move the way they moved for you.

Sweating and aching, I decide to consult my toy chest, stopping along the way to grab a piece of ice to rub on my nipples. Ohhh, the cold draws my nipples so tight it's almost unbearable. I open the closet door, bending deeply to open my demure white and pink foot locker in which I keep all my special friends. Digging through the toy chest, I select a large rubber cock with a suction cup on the bottom of it and return to the mirror. I have attached this cock to a table before, but today I try something new. I affix the rubber cock to the wall opposite the mirror. I get on all fours, facing the mirror, the cock attached to the wall behind me. I test the height. It takes a little adjustment, but eventually I get the cock in the exact right position. I stand and strip off my shirt.

I am now standing nude in front of my mirror. My nipples are dark and hard. My pussy is dripping. My tits are quivering with my breath. I lower myself once again to my hands and knees facing the mirror. The tip of the rubber cock is just pressing against my soaking wet snatch. I slide my pussy backwards onto the rubber cock. I am so wet, but the cock is quite large so I have to go slowly. I watch my breasts rock gently as I press my pussy against the cock. It goes a little farther in with each rocking motion until finally it is buried completely in my pussy. I close my eyes for a moment, savoring the feel of it. I then open my eyes and watch myself fuck the cock. I start with slow strokes, rocking back onto the cock, feeling every inch of it enter me. My tits rock with the motion, hanging below me, and heave with my hard breathing. I speed up, watching the motion of my tits change with every thrust. Soon I am slamming my pussy into the cock, feeling it fill me again and again. My tits are slapping against my body, pounding with every thrust. Once again I think of your eyes on my tits as your cock slams into me. I hit orgasm suddenly. I cry out loud as the waves rush through me, feeling my dripping pussy gush and throb all over the cock. I never take my eyes off my tits, though. They shake, almost vibrate, with the force of my orgasm.

I slide my pussy off of the cock and lay on the floor panting. I have the most wonderful idea. After a moment I get up and collect my things. My t-shirt is now dry. My panties are not. I pull the shirt on, and then step into a pair of shorts. I don't bother putting on panties.

I grab my keys and my purse. I've got shopping to do.

RachealKw
RachealKw
20 Followers