Big Tit Slut Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Return to New Orleans.
1.5k words
4.07
35k
27

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSBerry
KSBerry
293 Followers

Kelly and I love the city of New Orleans and try to get back there when we can. We love to party and have a good time, and the vibe there fits our type of holiday.

We decided to go during the summer for a 3 day weekend. Obviously being in southern Louisiana, it's steamy that time of year. However, very little clothing is worn at night on Bourbon Street, and we don't mind the heat.

We got there late morning on the Saturday. Our room wasn't ready yet, so we left our bags with the bell hop and hit Bourbon St to kick off the party.

We popped into a bar, started off with a few light beers and had something to eat. It was hot and Kelly had a short sun dress on, that accentuated the cleavage of her 36 DD boobs.

After about an hour and a half there and a few more beers, we began bar hopping, going to placed where there was loud music, but keeping a steady drinking pace. It's a marathon, not a sprint, so we mixed in some waters and enjoyed the summer sounds of The Big Easy.

Around 4:30, we went back and checked into the hotel, we both were buzzed pretty good from the afternoon's drinking. I went into the bathroom, and when I came out, Kelly was naked.

"Do you want to fuck your whore wife?", she asked.

I quickly got undressed and in a matter of seconds, she was kneeling in front of me with my dick in her mouth. She sucked me off for 3-4 minutes, working my shaft with her tongue, then putting my entire appendage in her mouth.

I got her up in the bed and began kissing her and fondling her breasts. I then began sucking on her nipples as my fingers moved down to her wet pussy to go to work down there. She began tugging on my dick and gently moaning.

Working my way down her body with my tongue, I finally found her wet snatch and twirled my tongue all over her swollen, wet lips. This really turned her on and I stayed down there for awhile.

After several minutes, she said, "Fuck me now."

As I climbed on top of her missionary style, she ramped up the dirty talk.

"Fuck me with your big cock!"

"Give it to me harder. You know how much I love being fucked!"

As I slammed into her, Kelly's tits were bouncing around beautifully. Watching them as I fuck her never gets old.

Finally, I could feel myself starting to burst, I let out a few groans, and then shot my load into her vagina. The feeling of the first few bursts caused Kelly to cum at the same time.

After cleaning ourselves off, we cuddled in bed, her back was to me. She grabbed my hand and put it on her breast.

Kelly said, "You know you love my tits."

I said, "Who doesn't love them?"

She laughed, and said, "You got that right."

I squeezed her boob as I held it and said to her, "Are you going to show them off on a balcony tonight?"

She said, "Mayyyy-be. Do you want me to?"

I said, "Sure. Why not? If you got them, flaunt them."

Kelly knows that the idea of her being a slut turns me on, so when I asked her, she knew that I wanted her to show them.

We took a nap, got showered, went and grabbed dinner. By now, it was getting to be around 10:30. We grabbed a few drinks at the nearest drink stand we could find. Looking up at the balconies there were about 4 girls up there flashing their boobs, getting beads thrown at them. We stood down on the street and cheered them on.

Our buzzes came back after the strong drinks.

Finally, I had to take a piss, so I told Kelly I'd be right back. I went into a place and relieved myself. When I got back to where we were standing, she was gone. I assumed she probably had to go herself.

After about 10 minutes, I was wondering where the hell she went. I looked up, on the balcony and she was looking down at me smiling. She pulled her strapless dress down and out popped her tits.

She shook them to the crowd below as the hoots and cheers began and the beads started flying up towards her.

Kelly loved the attention. She kept jiggling her boobs for the crowd. It's one thing for a girl with B cups to show hers off, but when 36 DD all naturals appear and start bouncing around, they tend to get a lot of attention.

Shortly after, there was a guy standing next to Kelly talking to her. After several moments of conversation, Kelly waved me up.

I went up there and this guy introduces himself as Keith. He said to me, "You let someone who looks like her with those beautiful breasts up here with all these animals around?"

I shrugged my shoulders and told him she wanted to, so I let her.

Keith said, "I'll give you $20 bucks if you let me squeeze her tits for 10 seconds."

I thought to myself, is this guy drunk or what? This is a strange request, I have to get rid of this guy.

Before I could decline and tell the guy to get lost, Kelly said, "What do I get to squeeze?"

I was a bit confused by this. Keith didn't appear to be some great looking guy to me, and while my wife and I have consensually fucked others during the course of our marriage, she wasn't one to outwardly flaunt it.

Keith said, "I've got something for you to squeeze."

I said, "I don't want your money, and I really don't think..."

Kelly interrupted me and said, "I'll let you touch my tits if you let me squeeze your cock. He can come back to our room for awhile, can't he?"

My wife was acting like a total whore here, and while I was weirdly turned on, I was uncertain I wanted to go down this road. However, I was the one usually pushing for it, so I said, ok, let's go.

The three of us walked the 5 minutes down Bourbon to our hotel room quietly. When we entered the room, I spoke up.

"Here are the rules of engagement. Kelly, you can touch his dick, Keith you can squeeze her tits. Nothing outside of dicks and tits."

We all got undressed. Kelly was topless in no time and got on her knees in front of Keith. He looked at her hanging breasts wide eyed and hungrily grabbed at one and began playing with it. I went behind Kelly, pulled her thong down, and ran my fingers up into her pussy, figuring if I'm there then Keith can't be. Kelly reached down and grabbed Keith's now rock hard dick and said, "Oooooh."

Taking a look now that it was at full mast, it was a good size, bigger as well as thicker than mine. Kelly began jerking him off as I fingered her. During this time, I was hard as well. Keith played with her tits some more and Kelly began moaning. I could tell how hot she was getting.

She then began jerking Keith's penis off on her tits. He was enjoying it greatly. Kelly turned around to me and said, "Fuck me."

So I entered her doggy style and started fucking her as she jerked Keith off on her floppy, jiggling boobs. Keith groaned and unleashed a jet stream on Kelly's chest and chin. The load was so large, I saw her head pop back to avoid getting more of his load on her face. Seeing this, caused me to lose control and I made my deposit into her pussy a few seconds later.

We toweled off, and Keith got dressed, awkwardly thanked us and left.

Kelly and I got into the shower.

She said, "Do you think that was weird?"

I said, "I know we've done shit in the past, but that was so random and unexpected. Honestly, it was bizarre."

Kelly said, "I just get into such a dirty and horny zone sometimes. The vodka doesn't help!"

"That's fine. You know I like it when you're being a slut. That was DEFINITELY different. What did you see in that guy?"

"He just had a way about him and I was feeling dirty and his proposition really turned me on, like am I that hot that guys would want to pay to be with me?"

"You are hot as hell and it is my fault in that I do encourage you to be slutty. It does make things interesting though, doesn't it?

She said, "If you get jealous we can stop, you know.

I said, "I just don't get jealous about shit like that, so don't worry about it. Just remember, it's a two way street, where it's not just Kelly fucking others, we both can."

"I understand. I love you."

"I love you, too."

We got out of the shower and went to bed.

The next two nights we partied hard again, but kept it monogamous and fucked both nights. Kelly went back up to the balcony to flash her tits the next day. This time, it was an uneventful trip up there.

KSBerry
KSBerry
293 Followers