Big Tit Wife Shared Online

Story Info
The night I showed my wife off to online strangers.
907 words
4.19
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been married to my wife for over 2 decades now, and we have had our ups and downs, including in the bedroom. I certainly seem to be the one with the kinkier fantasy library and higher libido. and it has been hard to open her up to new activities. But I love her all the same.

This is a story from before we had children. It may be a bit tamer than some other stories on here but i always get crazy horny when i remember it.

First lets describe my wife and I. She is about 5'7". long, thick, and slightly wavy brown hair, brown eyes. She definitely fits the category of BBW, which isn't for some but I find her hot as hell. Her tits are her best asset, and an asset they are indeed. She is about a 42 G or H cup, large pink nipples, and round and bouncy as they come. Im 5'11, greying hair, I exercise but like to eat. I'm pretty muscular, am starting to get the dad-bod, but am still fairly fit.

On the night in question we were playing around on the computer, trying out our new webcam, and exploring through one of the old chatrooms that had adult chatrooms you could join. Typically my wife is pretty reserved, one would even say prudish, but she seemed to be open minded this night and I was rolling with it and feeling pretty excited. About 2 years into dating we had run across some old Variations magazines and read through them together and a story about wife swapping had planted a fantasy seed in my head that has never left to this day. On this night I knew my wife was wearing a gorgeous blue shimmery bra under her t-shirt and I was hopeful that i might show it off to someone.

Anyway, we found ourselves in an adult chatroom with a number of guys and only 3 women. The women all had their cams on and were getting lots of positive feedback. One in particular I remember had the name Tiger and she had a leopard print bra (I definitely had no interest in pointing out she mixed up her large cats!) Only a couple guys had their cams on and the encouraging comments towards the ladies were flowing.

I suggested we turn on our cam and say hi. She was in the chair and I was standing next to her. We were both fully dressed and the cam only showed her from just below her lovely tits. Very quickly she started to receive compliments and requests to see more. Occasionally she would type a response or I would, and I could see the compliments were having an effect, especially when one of the women said she had the best set of tits in the room and this was all with her red t-shirt on. In fact she seemed to be breathing heavy and poking her chest out. She started responding in conversation to one of the more quick-witted viewers more often and then suddenly, after he asked again to see more, made a deep inhale, held her breath, looked at me for a second holding the bottom of her shirt, then peeled it off revealing her pretty blue bra.

The effect in the crowd was instant. The comments were all positive, though some were a bit forward about wanting to see her pussy. As she typed occasional responses I stood behind her and played with her tits. I was pretty gentle but her tits are, as I said, huge, so the grainy old cams may have looked more aggressive. I distinctly remember one guy saying "Gently mate, gently".

Her breathing resumed quickly but she was making big deep breaths, displaying her perfect massive mammaries while I played, and without a word I managed to undo the bra and show more of her. Standing there with my wifes tits in my hands, rolling her pretty pink nipples for all those people to see had to be the horniest I have ever been.

While chatting (and having her tits caressed) she noted the guy that had finally convinced her to shed her clothes had a double name and she inquired about it. He said he normally plays on here with his wife but she wasn't there then. We saved his contact info.

It didn't take much more before she simply closed the chat without a goodbye and took me to bed, where I enjoyed the hell out of those tits I just shared. My cock is no monster but it's certainly respectable and only the biggest of shafts could slide between her lovely tits without getting lost.

A few days later we, in fact, did find that guy and his wife and chatted with them a bit. That day she only went to her bra but instead she wanted to do a different type of show and sucked me off on camera in front of them. Unfortunately we couldn't convince his wife to put on any kind of show.

It seems once she tried that she had gotten a fantasy out of her system and I was never able to convince her to do it again. I know that the world of wife sharing goes much more real for many people, but i still get horny thinking about how I shared my wife with almost 2 dozen people.