Big Tits on Lil Sis Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom gets needy while Dad is away...
7.6k words
4.72
250.7k
249

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was still sleeping when I woke up later that evening, snoring slightly in contented slumber. She must have rolled around, because she was lying on her back, and from my bed I could see her mounds of flesh rising and falling with each sleepy breath. I stood up, and saw that she was still crusty in parts of her I'd covered with my seed. She looked completely owned by me.

It was all really a lot to process. Watching her masturbate, hearing her groan for me, and call me by name. I know she told me not to take anything she said seriously, but I couldn't help but wonder if she really wanted me to fuck her. So much had changed over the last few days that I was stuck questioning every thought I had about Sam. Maybe she was just as horny and perverted as I was. Maybe she wanted me as badly as I had grown to want her. I kept hearing her moan my name, and I was growing hard again at the recollection of how sexy she'd sounded, how hot she looked getting sprayed with a big load of my come. I thought about jacking off on her while she slept, since she was already covered in me, but didn't want to risk waking her up.

I realized I hadn't eaten since breakfast when my stomach growled loudly enough to remind me that more than just sexual appetites need to be fulfilled, and strode out into the kitchen nursing a half-chub.

I rounded the corner and stopped dead in my tracks. I was confronted with the sight of my mother, back to me, bent over at the waist and looking for a bottle on the bottom shelf of the wine rack. Her pose was at once intimately sexual and perfectly natural; she had the relaxed posture of someone totally at ease, and at the same time her deep bend presented her ass perfectly for my viewing pleasure, with just the faintest exposure of her swollen-looking lips peeking from between her legs. My half-chub immediately started growing as my mind filled with impure thoughts too quickly for me to even be able to process them.

My Mom instantly popped up, fresh bottle in hand, and turned around. She wasn't expecting to see me, and certainly not standing so close to her. She started, made a shocked noise, and nearly dropped the bottle.

"Jesus Christ," she said, breathing shallowly, "You scared me, Chris. I didn't think anyone else was up."

"Me neither," I said, "I just came out to get something to eat."

"Do you want me to make you something?"

"No thanks," I said, "I'll get it."

"Well I could use a glass of wine," Mom said, "Will you have one with me? I hate drinking alone."

"Sure." She got two glasses form the cupboard.

"I have a killer headache," she said, "I think I'm a little too old for day drinking anymore."

"Cutting the headache with wine?"

"What was it Sam said?" Mom asked, "'Hair of the dog'? If it works for Sam, it's got to work for me."

"I don't think you're too old anyways," I said, rummaging in the pantry, "Maybe just a little out of practice. If you get back in the habit, I'm sure you'll be just as great as anyone my age."

I grabbed a can of pasta to warm on the stove, but when I turned around I ran face to face with my Mom. I bumped into her (erection-first) as she was standing waiting to offer me my glass. I felt the wine spilling over my chest and splashing on my feet.

"Oops," Mom said, turning away instantly and scurrying towards the paper towels. She ripped off a few sheets and turned back to me, dabbing at wet spots on her chest and tummy. Then her arms suddenly darted to cover her, one across her chest and the other down between her legs.

"Jeez," she said, "It felt so natural that I almost forgot I wasn't wearing any clothes."

"I think it's probably okay, Mom," I said. I stood before her, just as naked as she was, and I spread my arms out at my sides. She looked at me in earnest, and as her eyes did a total tour of my body my erection throbbed and bounced as her glance passed over it.

"Well," she said, "If you're not shy, then I guess there's no reason I should be either." Her arms dropped from cover, and she resumed dabbing at the wine stains on her body. Then she tossed the paper towel in the trash, grabbed a few more sheets, and said, "Here, let me get you."

Without a second of hesitation she stepped forward and started dabbing the paper towel on the wine stains on my body, occasionally rubbing parts of my chest or my stomach as she cleaned me up. Gradually, her napkin was approaching my still-stiff cock, also a little covered in wine.

"Jesus," she said, dabbing just around the base of my member, "Do you always wake up with a hard-on, or what?"

"No," I said, "Not always."

"Just this time?"

"Nope," I said, "This one's from excitement."

"What excitement?"

"Surprise, you know. Wake up and it's quiet, go to get some food, and then BAM! Sexy-ass naked woman bent over right in front of me."

"This is from me?" Mom asked, lightly stroking my erection through the damp paper towel.

"Yeah, sorry," I said, "Like I told you, it's kind of got a mind of its own."

"Don't be sorry," Mom said, "It's okay. I don't mind. To be honest, it's kind of flattering. There's not too many times I get called a 'sexy-ass naked woman' these days. I'm glad it likes what it sees." Then without warning, she dropped to her knees, and sat straight in front of my pulsing cock. She reached up with her free hand and grabbed it by the top, barehanded, and lifted it straight up. She leaned into it so close I could feel her breath on it. Then I felt her gently dabbing its underside and balls with her little wet napkin.

"Just making sure it's clean," she said, looking up at me and smilingly mischievously. "Wouldn't want to leave any stains on it."

"It's clean, I think," I said, "Just still a little sticky."

"Hmmm," Mom said.

Then without any warning or hesitation, she put me in her mouth. She sucked me greedily. First she swabbed my head round with her tongue before sealing her lips round the shaft and running its length once, twice, three times, before suddenly she withdrew.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I'm really sorry."

"No, Mom, it's okay."

"It's been a really long time for me and I just let things get way way out of hand. I shouldn't have done that. I'm really sorry." Even while she was talking, her hand was still gently gripping my penis.

"It's okay, Mom." I said, "I don't mind. This isn't bad." She sighed and sounded on the verge of tears.

"It's been so long for me," she said, "I can't remember the last time I've even seen an erection, let alone one so thick and hard. I couldn't believe it when I saw you earlier today. I felt like a giddy schoolgirl, desperate for that first taste. I couldn't get it out of my mind all day. I haven't been this horny in years."

"It's okay Mom," I said, "It's natural."

"And then it felt so good to hear I turned you on," she went on, "I felt so sexy, knowing I could do this to a man. I couldn't help myself. I'm a monster, horny for my own son's cock."

"You're not a monster."

"I need to get out of my head," she said, "I just need to get this out of my head."

"You've tried masturbating?"

"Almost constantly! But then my hands feel so lonely, and dildos are so lifeless. And of course your father's no help either."

"I heard." Mom looked up at me, the storm of internal conflict briefly fleeing from her eyes.

"Your sister's got such a big mouth on her," she said.

"She does," I agreed knowingly.

"But you don't, do you?" Mom continued, "You can keep a secret?"

"Um, I think so," I said, "Why?" Mom commenced absently stroking me again, napkin fallen and long forgotten, and I could still feel the wet spit she left on my cock lubricating her strokes.

"I just need to get this out of my head," she said, "No one can ever know. But if it's alright with you, I really need to feel this inside me."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"I want to feel this!" she said loudly, stroking more aggressively now. "I need it. I need to feel anything, and this is just the biggest and thickest I've ever seen and it's you so I'm comfortable with you and knowing no one would ever know." She kissed my cock, just on the head and very gently. "I just need this. I need it so badly. Worse than anything in my life right now."

"Mom," I said, and I meant to object but my Mom had raised my cock again and was now gently sucking on my balls, one at a time. "Okay. I can help you."

She released my ball from her mouth and dragged her tongue all the way up the bottom of my shaft to the head again, popped it inside for another quick run of her lips up and down the shaft before letting it fall free.

"Yeah," she said greedily. I could almost feel how hungry for my cock she was, but my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the shower turning on.

"It'll have to be quick though," I said, "It sounds like Sam's up."

"Hmmm," she pondered, her hand gently bouncing my erection on her face. It was especially erotic. "No," she said.

"No?"

"No," she said again, "If I'm going to get to test drive this, it's not going to be quick."

"Okay," I said.

"We'll just handle this for now," she said, still playing with my cock, "And you can save me for later."

Without another word she dove deep on my dick, lips tightening, tongue swirling, her chest heaving, head bobbing, whole world slipping away. I could barely form a thought but I remember somehow thinking that my Mom sucked dick like a pro. Each time she bobbed, my cock got just a little deeper in her throat til I could feel I was hitting the back of it, and still my Mom never gagged even once. My eyeballs were doing donuts in their sockets. Every so often she let my head slip out, always with a popping noise from how tight her lips gripped me. She'd stroke me up and down while gently sucking my balls, first one and then the other. She'd let them dangle in her mouth, and bounce them lightly on her tongue, before immediately licking and kissing her way back up the shaft to start sucking all over again.

I don't know how long I lasted, but it couldn't have been very long because before I knew it I was shooting my load deep into her throat, and all the while she's sucking me in still deeper and moaning with pleasure in between her swallows. Not a drop of come was wasted, and my Mom continued sucking me gentler and gentler while I grew soft in her mouth. She was just draining the last drops when we heard the shower turn off.

It's a good thing my Mom kept her head about her, because I was still too paralyzed with bliss to move, and even if I wasn't, my legs were tingling and wobbly and I couldn't have done anything anyways. But quick as a whistle, Mom disappeared from between my legs and was back at the kitchen counter in an instant. My head rolled over and I saw Sam emerge from the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel but otherwise completely naked. Her breasts swayed as she walked, and my eyes latched on to them directly. My mouth was already hanging open from my blissful blowjob, and I must have looked quite the fool staring at my sister's rack with my jaw hanging down to my shoulder. Sam laughed. Her breasts jiggled even more.

"What's for dinner?" she asked, smiling.

"Huh?" I said.

I heard Mom moving, and my head rolled over to catch sight of her. She spun around, fully nude as well, holding three glasses of wine now and smiling even bigger than Sam was.

"Wine?" she suggested.

With a beautiful naked woman on each side of me, and still reeling from the intensity of the blowjob, I stood there, barely able to move or speak or even think, cognizant only of the fact that I was a man shackled in a prison of unreasonable pleasure.

***

Mom ended up cooking us all a nice dinner on the stove, and we shared the wine liberally between us. Sam and Mom carried the conversation while I slowly came back to myself. I was pretty much sleepwalking. I was in a waking dream. Every raised glass presented my family's bare breasts to me anew, and when Sam went for another bottle of wine, she bent over for the same bottom shelf Mom had, with her legs spread exaggeratedly wide, offering me the perfect rear-entry view of her little slit. I was halfway conscious that she was deliberately teasing me, and beyond the point of pretending not to look. Mom watched Sam as I did, and gave me a knowing smile.

"I guess it is kind of an exciting pose," she said quietly to me. I guess she didn't mind my staring. Was she going to accuse me of being inappropriate now?

Sam popped up and swayed our way with a fresh bottle, her chest bouncing hypnotically before me as she filled our after-dinner glasses. She didn't sit back down, but stepped out onto the porch and looked out over the setting sun. Mom got up and joined her. I just turned in my seat and admired the view as well, the setting sun and Mom and Sam's moons in the foreground. It was a true spectacle of natural beauty.

Nobody moved or said anything for a very long time. I sipped at my wine. I was still fresh from my nap, but I felt like I was ready to fall asleep again, until I watched Sam raise her glass to her lips and greedily drain it.

"I feel like a swim," she said, putting her glass down on the railing and making her way down the steps. Mom downed her glass as well.

"That sounds lovely," she said, looking over her shoulder at me. "Will you join us, Chris?"

I was kind of beyond feeling any kind of remorse for shamelessly sexualizing my family at that point, so I couldn't exactly contain my excitement at getting to skinny dip with Mom and Sam. Besides, the cool water could wake me up. I made an exaggerated motion of slowly standing up, finishing my wine, and meeting her eye contact head on.

"You know I will."

And so I was the caboose in a naked little parade down to the river, starting to grow a little hard at the two marvelous asses swaying ahead of me. Sam reached the water first, and plunged into it headlong, soaking herself head to toe. I slowed my pace, to just enjoy the show. I watched her dive, her beautiful bottom arcing into the water, and then the splash she made as she popped back out of it, breasts bouncing and dripping wet as she slicked her hair back over her shoulders.

Mom was next into the water, and made a slower venture into it. She shrieked a little when she stepped in ankle deep.

"It's so cold," she said. She waded in as far as her waist, then stood letting her body acclimatize to the temperature.

"Just dive in," Sam said from a few feet further in, "You'll get used to it faster."

"Let me go at my own pace," Mom said.

I was into the water next, and I splashed at my Mom playfully as I strode past her into deeper water. She shrieked again, and laughed a little, and tried to splash me back, but I was already mid-dive and then quickly under water.

I glided through the water, cursing its lively murkiness, stroking my way in the direction I thought Sam would be. I could only just make out the faint paleness of her legs in front of me, and I swam for it. I got right up as close to her as I could, leering at the vague hazy image of her pussy, right up close and personal.

Then I grabbed her underwater. I paused just a moment, one hand lecherously squeezing one of her buns each, before putting my shoulder into her and lifting and tossing her through the air and back into the river.

She came back up, choking a little but laughing all the same.

"No fair," she said, "I wasn't ready."

"You've always got to be ready." She was still coughing a bit, but she pointed at Mom, still standing waist-deep a few feet short.

"Get her," Sam said, "She's not even wet yet."

I turned my attention to Mom, ducking so that just my eyes were above the waterline. I was coming for my Mom like a shark attack. Only then the phone rang.

"No, no," Mom said, "Don't get me."

I was coming for her anyways.

"No," she squealed, splashing water at me. "I'm going to get the phone." She turned and waded quickly, then started running when the water was shallow enough. "I'll be back," she called over her shoulder. I stood up, admiring the shape of her ass as she ran into the distance.

I didn't sense Sam coming up behind me until I felt her. She squeezed her breasts into my back, reaching around and fondling my penis.

"No fair," I teased her, "I wasn't ready."

"You naughty boy," she said, "I can't believe you're still hard here in the cold water. I should have known you'd try and touch me."

"Can you blame me?" I asked, "You're putting on a show non-stop." She was still stroking my cock under the water.

"Do you think I could finish you out here, before Mom comes back?" I turned around to face her. Her hand slipped off my cock, but I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her close to me, rubbing my iron rod over her lower belly and pubic area, down all the way til my shaft was rubbing up and down her slit.

"Maybe," I said, "We could find out together."

"Careful there," she said, pressing her hands against my chest and gently pushing me away. "I don't want any accidents."

"Tease," I chastised her, still holding her and rubbing myself forcefully on her. She didn't exactly resist, but she kind of went a little lifeless in my grip and just stared me in the eye.

"Ready to go so soon?" she said, "You just finished a while ago."

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you with Mom," she said. I stopped rubbing her, and she slipped away from my grip and took a few steps back. "What was that about?"

"You can't say anything," I told her.

"Don't tell me what to do."

"Mom already thinks you have a big mouth," I said.

"It looked like she did too," she said, smiling. "Was it good?"

"Yeah."

"Better than me?"

"Well," I said, "You see, that's what we call a loaded question."

"She is better than me!" Sam nearly shouted. She swatted me on the chest, but it felt more playful than anything.

"She's just more experienced," I said, "You'll get better. We can practice more, if you want."

"You cheeky motherfucker," she said, "Don't even talk to me like that. You just let Mom blow you in the kitchen. What the hell was that about?"

"You know," I said, "You told me about it. She hasn't had any for a long time, and I guess she just kind of got overcome by it."

"So she sees a dick and just has to suck it?"

"She wanted more," I said, "She wants me to fuck her."

"Really?" Sam asked, tilting her head. Her tone softened. "Are you going to?"

"I don't know," I said, "I told her I would. But I don't know. Don't you think it's kind of like she's cheating on Dad?" She thought about it for a minute.

"Maybe," she said. "But I guess what Dad doesn't know can't hurt him. And as long as it helps Mom out, it's probably better it stays in the family. It's not like she's out at a bar looking to catch dick. She's just... scratching a year-old itch."

"I guess," I said. Truth be told, I didn't need Sam to rationalize it for me. I'd made my mind up already. I wanted to fuck my Mom, and I would.

"If you do," Sam said, sheepishly looking away, "Can I watch?"

"What?" I asked, incredulous, "Two minutes ago you were all mad at me because she blew me, and now you want to watch us fuck?"

"Yeah," she said, "I don't know. It was hot, but it kind of hurt at first. It felt like I wasn't good enough for you."

"Oh, Sam," I said, grabbing her by the shoulders, "Don't be crazy. It's not a contest. I love you plenty, and I love what we've been doing."

"Yeah?" she asked, easing into my grasp. I felt her hand gripping my cock again. My erection hadn't totally subsided, and it grew firmer in her grasp. "So this is for me?"

"You get me so hard," I said. "This is for you."

"Good," she said, "Because we're going to practice more, and I'm only going to get better, and I already know that I can finish you."

She kissed me very quickly on the lips, which surprised me, and I couldn't move at all as I watched her slowly disappear in front of me, sinking into the water.