Big Trouble for the Bookman

Story Info
A PI gets involved with mob connections.
2.1k words
4.29
18.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there. The name’s Bookman. Sam Bookman.

I’m one of those guys who’s been around – you know, a stint in the army, a little hush-hush intelligence work, undercover cop – a little of everything. You know, Jack of all trades, master of most. Trouble is, with most lines of work, you have to put up with assholes of some description bossing you around. You know, mental midget know-nothings who think they know it all, or their daddy says they know it all, so they’re in charge. Well, I got real tired of that bullshit, so a while back I hung up my own shingle; Bookman Investigations. That’s right, I’m a P I. The money’s not real good, but I keep my own hours and some cases are pretty interesting. And best of all, I answer to nobody but myself.

The reason I’m relating this latest case of mine is because I’ve been working for some mob types lately and I need to have something set aside in writing – just in case I don’t show up for breakfast some morning. You know, a little insurance. Some of these organized crime types can be real unsociable.

Take, for instance, the way I was introduced to my recent employer. I was at my favourite watering hole, enjoying a couple of Guinness, when I remembered I was supposed to meet a babe for drinks a few blocks away. This woman really liked to fuck and I figured I better not blow her off, or I wouldn’t be getting blown anytime soon. Anyway, it was about 9:30 p.m. when I wandered out of O’Toole’s pub.

I turned the corner onto Main St. and was hit by a Mack truck. At least, it felt like a Mack truck. A big ham fist caught me square in the chest, then another quickly caught me on the side of the head. I went down like a sack of hammers. I looked up from the sidewalk, dazed, at three very large men standing over me. The biggest of them said, “Lou wants to see ya. Now.” With that, his partners picked me up and chucked me in the back of a limo idling at the curb.

As I wiped some blood off the side of my face, the big man had opened me up with a large ring, I knew things were going to get interesting. Lou, “Large Lou” Monetti, was a well-known crime lord in the city and a man used to getting his own way. What he wanted with me, I had no idea, but, surrounded by his drones, there was no way to avoid the meeting. After a half-hour of silence, we pulled up at what I took to be Lou’s estate. We all got out of the car, with two goons directing me to the front door.

After wandering down a corridor that would do a castle proud, we all entered a library. Books covered the walls, a fire was roaring and a large, leather-covered desk was graced by a bottle of port and a couple of glasses. “Here he is, Lou,” the big man obviously pointed out.

“I can see that, Frankie. Leave him here and leave us alone.” As the goons walked out, Large Lou, who looked about six foot six and three hundred pounds, walked around the desk and poured me a glass of port. He looked at the blood on the side of my face and handed my the glass. “Frankie sometimes gets a little enthusiastic in his work. No hard feelings?”

Well, what could I say? That I was going to press charges? That would have gone over like a lead balloon. I decided silence was the best bet.

Large Lou wasted no time with formalities. “Here’s the deal Bookman. I’ve heard you do good work and keep your mouth shut. You’re going to do some work for me, I’ll pay you well for it, and you won’t say a word to anyone. The problem is, I’ve heard some of my guys have an idea they can take over from me. These are assholes who work for me, right under my nose, and they have big ideas. I can’t have that.”

“I can see how that would be a problem.”

“Funny guy, I like that. Now, some of these guys are getting together, teaming up. I think a couple of them are my daughter Lucinda’s bodyguards. You’re going to check these guys out, find out what’s going on, then report back to me. Got that? I can’t have unreliable people anywhere around me.” He tossed me an envelope full of photographs. “These are the guys you’re going to check out."

I took the envelope and flipped through it. “I think I’ve got it.” For the most part, they looked like hired thugs, big men, rough looking. All kinds of problems spun through my brain.

Lou walked to the fireplace, picked up a framed photo and held it out. “And here’s my little girl.”

I stepped over to him and took a look at his little girl. Shit! She was an absolute doll! Little girl my ass. Looking at Lou’s banged up mug, I wondered what Lucinda’s mother must have looked like to produce an angel like Lucinda. She looked about 25, brunette, big dark eyes, angelic pretty face, long legs, curves, good tits – wow. Quite a package.

I was still staring at the photo when Lou spoke again. “She looks just like her mother, God rest her soul. Now listen Bookman. Nobody will be in the house tomorrow morning. Here’s a key. You got two hours to come in and snoop around, look for information, set up a camera, whatever. Then you got the rest of the week to follow these guys, check them out. I want to hear from you on Monday. With some information. Got it? And keep in mind I know everything in this place, no light fingers my friend.”

“I got it,” I said. What else could I say? “I’ll check around and get back to you.” With that, Lou called his boys and they drove me back to O’Toole’s. I was too late to meet Bonnie and she was going to be pissed. Shit. There went my chance of getting laid for the night. Thinking of her shaved pussy and big tits made me feel worse than I already did. But what could you do? Large Lou wasn’t one to listen to reason.

I had another Guinness at O’Toole’s, then headed for my office/home/dump. I gathered up some surveillance equipment, then hit the couch.

I was at Large Lou’s place bright and early the next morning. I did a quick search of papers I saw lying around; but not in rooms Lou used, of course. I set up some micro video cameras in several rooms, a boardroom, a living room, the billiards room. Finally, I checked out Lucinda’s room. Funny, it looked like it belonged to a little girl, not a 25-year-old babe. There were dolls all over, a big four-poster bed, the usual dressers and tables; and a terrific scent that I recognized as Poison. Thinking with my little head, I wondered about putting a camera in the room, but decided Large Lou might take that personal.

Once everything was set, I took off and headed back to the office. Nothing to do now, but check the video. All the cameras had motion sensor controls, so they’d tape whatever was going on as people moved about the house. Thinking of Large Lou and his goons, I hoped something interesting would crop up. I knew he wouldn’t be happy with a negative report, or nothing to report.

When I got back to the office, I set up a comfortable chair in front of the TV I fed the video through, grabbed a beer and made a couple of sandwiches. It could be a long wait and a guy had to be prepared. I switched back and forth between the rooms and saw Large Lou kissing his daughter goodbye. Shortly after, I saw Lucinda was in the boardroom. Seven of Lou’s goons arrived in the boardroom and I thought, Ah ha. Something is going on behind Lou’s back.

But let me tell you. It wasn’t what Lou might have thought, at least, not all of it. As I watched and listened, an amazing scene unfolded. Incredible. Lou’s seven goons lined up shoulder to shoulder in the boardroom as Lucinda stood before a large table in the room. As the men stood before her, she started undressing; slowly removing her shoes, jeans and shirt. Braless, she slipped her panties down her long legs to reveal a beautiful shaved pussy, then kicked them onto the floor.

Let me tell you, this babe had a terrific body. Long legs, raven hair, big tits, shaved pussy. All in all, a very nice package. What I thought was odd though, was that the guys stood in absolute silence as Lucinda stripped for them. Stranger yet, she hadn’t said a word either. I was wondering if my sound equipment was working right. Anyway, once she was naked, she pointed to the guy on her left. He undressed, dropping his clothes to the floor, and I noticed a gun in an armpit holster. That came off too.

Now standing naked, with a good-sized cock at half-mast, Lucinda stepped to him and took it in her hand. After a few short strokes, he was fully hard. Still with no sound, he went and crawled up on the table and laid back, hands under his head. Once in place, Lucinda picked up her jeans and crawled up on the table beside him. She turned his head to the side, rolled up her jeans and placed them on his head. Then, as the other six men, and myself, watched, she moved to squat over the man. She spit on her fingers and swabbed her asshole with it; then slid down onto the man’s cock, facing the group.

She then stretched her legs out in front of her, taking him deeply into her hole. Now apparently comfortable, she pointed at the next man in line. He stripped, baring another large cock, and also crawled up on the table. Straddling the first man’s legs, he took his cock in hand, and, as Lucinda lay back on the first man, he slid deep into her pussy. Incredible! And all with no sound.

With two men now deep into her, Lucinda looked to the third man and curled a finger at him. I couldn’t believe it. This whole exercise was obviously choreographed. The third guy moved to stand at the table, where Lucinda took his cock in her feet and began to stroke him.

Now, in order, the fourth man stripped, got on the table and straddled Lucinda and the man on his back, to place his cock between her tits and start slowly pumping. Number five got naked and kneeled on the table, where he entered her mouth. Finally, six and seven dropped their clothes and stood to either side of the table. Lovely Lucinda, Large Lou’s pride and joy, took them in hand and began stroking. She was fucking seven guys in silence, and in slow motion, in daddy’s boardroom. I couldn’t believe it.

As you might expect, I had a major hard-on as I watched. I stood, dropped my drawers, whipped my cock out and began to jack off. As the slow motion fuckfest continued, all the men but the one on the bottom moved around, taking turns at her holes, hands and feet. As I watched (fascinated, I admit) I wondered how often they performed this incredible, erotic, fuckfest. They looked like they had it down to a science all appeared to be really enjoying themselves. Amazing. I’ve been lucky to enjoy a few threesomes in my day, but a seven-way fuck? Sweet.

Finally, as they came one by one in different holes or whatever, fuckable Lucinda had apparently had enough. She released most of the cocks, but continued to lie on the table man. Finally, the last man in her pussy began to drive quick and hard into her, and you could tell that, just as I came into a coffee cup that was luckily nearby, Lucinda and he came together.

Still in silence, the pussy man withdrew and the table man wriggled out of her ass and out from under her. With Lucinda still lying on the table, all seven got dressed and left the room. I watched as Lucinda, covered in sweat, reached into her pussy and withdrew cum-coated fingers. She licked them off one by one, then dropped her arms to lay spread-eagle on the table.

I cleaned myself up and wondered what the hell I was going to say to Large Lou.