Big Trouble for the Bookman Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie visits PI Sam Bookman
2.6k words
4.24
14.9k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Man, what a shitty night I had. After watching lovely Lucinda’s fantastic fuckfest on video, it was all I could think of through the night. I kept waking from a troubled sleep, horny as hell, fully erect, in desperate need of release. Try as I might, I could not get the image of raven-haired Lucinda’s terrific body out of my mind – not to mention her expertise in fucking seven men simultaneously.

Just the thought of her made my cock ache and I stroked myself as I pictured her. I closed my eyes, imaging Lucinda in bed with me, and stroked my nine-inch member. Sweaty, I kicked back the sheets to let my guy breath. I pulled another pillow under my head and gazed at my cock as I let my mind run wild. I’m very straight and uncut, and my head was poking happily out from the foreskin as I worked. Imagining my hand was Lucinda’s pussy, I stroked up and down, full length, with a little squeeze of the head at the end. I spent long, enjoyable minutes stroking and then, imagining once again the last man cumming in Lucinda’s pussy, I shot my load. And what a load! After a night of frustrated horniness, I really emptied myself. Cum blew on my chest, a little hit my face and the rest ran warmly down my cock and pooled in my pubic hair. True, shooting an open load like that was kind of a waste, but ah, what sweet release.

As my member continued to throb, I lay there thinking about whether I should tell Large Lou what his daughter was up to. He thought someone was scheming to knock him off, but if I was one of his ‘boys’ all I’d be thinking about was when the next time I could fuck his delectable daughter would be. I was in the middle of something of a shitstorm. Lou wanted answers, but the only answer I had to anything – he was not going to be happy with. But if I told Lou I had nothing, I was still screwed. I didn’t want Lou and his boys to use me for a punching bag. I’m 6-4, 250, but I’ve seen what thugs like Lou’s boys can do when they team up and get riled up.

I was deliberating the situation when there was a knock at my door. I looked at the clock at the bed to discover it was only 5 a.m. Shit!. I hadn’t planned on getting up for hours. Still, it might be important. I wiped the cum off my chest and face with a shirt, pulled on a pair of boxers and went to the door. Looking out the peephole, I noticed it was Katie from the apartment next door. She had on a bathrobe and looked troubled.

What could I do? Katie was a single mom, with a cute little boy named Andy, who had left an abusive asshole after he beat her up. I had found this out in the middle of the night a few months back, when the shithead had showed up at her place and tried to ‘show her’ what she was missing by leaving him. He’d bruised her up a bit and I had heard him slam her against the adjoining wall. When I went through her door to see what was going on, Jimmy was about to pop her one again. I couldn’t have that, so I dropped the asshole and through him out. He was one of those assholes who gets real tough when he’s been drinking and thought he was better than everyone. What a prick. After I’d dragged him out of Katie’s apartment and out of her sight, I’d laid a shitkicking on him (really enjoyed it, too) and he hadn’t been back since.

In gratitude, Katie and I had enjoyed a couple of quality fucks when her little guy was with a sitter. From what I knew of her and had seen of her, it was hard to believe some shit-for-brains had been beating her up. Punching her was not what I’d ever have in mind as far as spending time with her went. Katie was 5-10 and leggy, with fiery-red hair, a shaved pussy and a nice set of 38s. She really seemed to enjoy our ‘no strings’ fucking (I sure as hell did) and was real comfortable with her body.

But I digress. With her at the door bright and early, I opened it to see what might be wrong. She pushed past me and I noticed she had tears streaming down her face. She went straight to my fridge and pulled out the cold bottle of Jaegermeister I keep there. She took a long pull and leaned back against the counter, hugging herself and looking at the floor.

“What’s wrong, Katie?”

She sniffled and wiped away a tear. “Fucking Jimmy says he’s going to take Andy away from me. He figures that since I got fired from my last job, the court’ll give him custody. The bastard doesn’t even want Andy – he just doesn’t want me to have him.”

“I didn’t know you lost your job, Katie. What happened?

“That asshole Mister Reade had been hitting on me and when I wouldn’t sleep with him, he fired me. He’s such a shit.”

Katie had been working as a legal secretary for a guy I thought was pretty shady. Now I could see what an asshole he really was. “Hey, don’t worry Katie. I know a couple of lawyers who are really lawyers. I think I can line something up for you. Just give me a couple of days. In the meantime, I’ll speak for you if anything goes to court. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it.”

At that, Katie broke into tears. “Oh thanks, Sam. Thanks. I don’t know what I’d do without you.” She stepped to me, threw her arms around my neck and crushed her body against mine. She shook a little as she sobbed a couple of times and I could feel the heat of her against me. Her robe had kind of fallen open when she put her arms around me and I could feel a full bare breast pressing against my chest. Between that and the warmth of her body against me, my cock began to harden.

I guess she noticed, because she hugged me tighter and pressed her hips against me. As she squirmed a little against me, she kind of moaned into my chest and I could feel the nipple pressed against me stiffen a little. Now fully hard against her, Katie pressed hard against my cock, then pulled her face from my chest. “Oh my, I think I’ve really woken you up now, big man.”

“Yes, I believe you have.” I kissed her and tasted the Jaegermeister in her mouth. Very nice. We tongued each other for some moments, then she slid a hand down my chest, squeezed a nipple playfully, and moved inside my boxers.

Feeling the cum that was now drying in my pubic hair, Katie giggled. “Oh my. Looks like you’ve already had some fun this morning. Were you by yourself, or am I interrupting something?” She looked into my eyes as she took my cock in hand and squeezed. “Did you have a tough night, too, big man? Got lonely all by yourself in that big bed?”

“I guess you could say that. It was just one of those dreams. You know what I mean?”

“I sure do Sam. I sure do. I was having one of those dreams when I woke up this morning too. I was soooooo horny and I thought, ‘what am I going to do about it?’ Then, of course, I thought of you Sam, all alone in your bed.” At that, Katie pulled her hand out of my boxers, stepped back and let her bathrobe drop to the floor. As she put her hands behind her back and thrust out her breasts, I reached for the Jaegermeister and took a long pull myself. God, she looked hot and very fuckable in the morning light coming through the kitchen window.

I sipped a little more Jaegy, then stepped to her. Bending over a little, I took a hard nipple into my mouth and sloshed the liquor over it. Katie moaned as I began sucking, then she reached back into my boxers for my cock. She eased back my foreskin, moved her hand to her mouth to get spit on her fingers, then began massaging my head. Shit, it felt good. We stood like that for a few minutes, her stroking me, me sucking her nipples.

Then Katie moved away and knelt on the floor in front of me. I had seen the look in her eyes before and my cock throbbed with anticipation. She slid my boxers down my legs to the floor, then eyed my member as it thrust out toward her, bobbing slightly with anticipation. Not taking her eyes off my cock, she held out her hand. “The Jaegey, Sam.”

I handed her the bottle and she took a mouthful. She set the bottle on the floor, then, with her lips pursed to keep the liquor in, slid her mouth over me. My cock was now wonderfully enveloped in her liquor-filled mouth. What a feeling! As I watched, she placed her hands on my thighs, closed her eyes and began giving me exquisite head – a Texas blowjob, some people call it. She sucked powerfully, keeping both my cock and the booze in her mouth. I felt the liquor gush over me and around her mouth as she tongued my member at the same time. Terrific fun; and she could take me deep.

As great as her sucking felt, though, I wanted to have a little oral fun myself. I put my hands on either side of her face and, as she looked up at me, I pulled slowly out of her mouth. “My turn.” She swallowed the last of the booze, then stood to kiss me once again. As we kissed, she pressed against me, my cock probing her belly.

I gently pushed her away from me, then sat on the floor. I grabbed the bottle near me and took a long pull again. Katie knew what I had in mind and stepped to me. With her hands on my head, she pushed her pussy into my face. Looking up at her breasts and face, I sprayed the booze over her pussy and could feel a shudder go through her. With her bare lips now soaked in the Jaegermeister, I began licking it off. What a flavour! Pussy and tasty booze all at once. Great stuff!

I licked her lips, probed a little with my tongue and lightly ran it over her tasty clit. Above me, Katie moaned with pleasure as I ate her, licking, probing, sucking her clit. She moved her pussy against my mouth as I ate her and put her hands behind her back once again. After another mouthful of the liquor was licked away, I realized my ass was getting real cold from sitting on the lino floor. Pulling away a little, I blew short puffs of breath over her pussy, then stood up.

“Mmmmm, that was great,” she breathed into my ear as she put her arms around my neck.

“You bet. You taste like the most wonderful nectar. You really do.”

Katie pulled away a little, then looked into my eyes. “Fuck me big man. Fuck me right now, right here.”

What could I say? A beautiful woman had just given me terrific head, then let me eat her pussy. A nice fuck seemed like a great idea and who was I to not give her what she wanted? I pulled her close, then moved my hands to cup her ass. She stood on tiptoe as I said, “ready?”

She nodded she was and I lifted her up. She hung on tight around my neck and clamped her legs around me as I lifted her high. She opened her eyes and looked into mine. Reaching behind her, she guided my cock to her opening and I eased her onto it. Putting her arm back around my neck, we both sighed as she slid over my length. Then, standing in the middle of my kitchen, we began slowly fucking – with me using my hands and arms to move her up and down my shaft as she used her arms and legs to ride me in mid-air.

After a few minutes of nice, slow balling, we both seemed to make our way toward an orgasm. Katie began fucking me more quickly – legs locked tight around me and breathing hard. I was panting and sweating with the effort – what a great workout! When she pulled away a little to look into my eyes once again, she smiled and I knew she was ready to cum. Katie liked to look at me as we came and this would be no different. As she stared into my eyes, and I into hers, she laughed a little as we kept fucking.

“Shit this is good, Sam. Really good. I never realized what a difference a big man made to fucking.”

I was ready to cum too and grabbed her ass tight. Working together, Katie bobbed up and down on me hard. She was soaking wet now and we both heard happy, sloppy fuck sounds as the aroma of sex filled the kitchen. We were both sweating now, fucking like crazy, and Katie moaned, “I’m cumming. I’m cumming.” She held on tight and I almost pulled her ass right apart as I blew my second load of the day into her wet, sloppy pussy. She came too, and pulled at my cock with her muscles.

As we came and kept slowly fucking, I could feel our warm mixed juices running down my balls. Katie bobbed up and down a couple more times and then, sated, she wrapped her arms around me once again and put her head on my shoulder as my cock continued to throb inside her. With her big breasts crushed against me, I held her tight and we just sweated there for a couple of minutes. As I stood there, inside her right up to my balls, I couldn’t help but dread my meeting with Large Lou later that day.

As I tensed my cock inside her, Katie snuggled into my neck. “Want some breakfast, big man? I’ll cook.”

“Sounds good Katie. Sounds real good.” Anything to put off my meeting for awhile. I lifted her off my cock and lowered her to the floor. “Thanks. That was a nice way to start the day.”

“You’re damn right, Sam. You’re damn right.”

We both went into the bathroom and sponged the cum and sweat off each other. Katie was very cool and comfortable with her body and wasn’t embarrassed or uncomfortable with our nakedness. I really like that. Washing up was fun.

After that, I sat at my table in the kitchen as Katie, still naked, bustled around and whipped up a couple of omelets. I was still hard as we wolfed them down. Then Katie looked at her watch and said she had to get back to her place, Andy would be waking up right away. As I sat there, looking at her, she got up, stepped to me, bent over with her breasts hanging in front of me and gave me a long kiss. “Later, big man,” she whispered. She then bent lower and gave my still-hard cock a long kiss on the head. Then, picking up her bathrobe, she sauntered to the door, pulled it on and left, closing the door behind her.

My own handjob and a great fuck with Katie: man, what a great way to start the day. Now all I had to do was figure out what the hell I was going to say to Large Lou when I saw him that afternoon.