Big Women Need Lovin', Too Ch. 01

Story Info
His first encounter with a BBW - his aunt.
1.6k words
4.24
178.4k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poolboy11
poolboy11
17 Followers

Have fun with this one and don't forget to vote and/or comment please......

My Aunt and Uncle have been married for about 10 years I believe. My Uncle would always be gone on business trips or working late hours. I don't know how he could do it sometimes. They were well-off I would say, they never had any trouble affording new cars or a nice home or anything like that. My Uncle is the typical business-man build with the short brown hair and the mustache about 5'9" 165lbs. I would say. My Aunt on the other hand is 5'4" about 250lbs. blonde hair, blue eyes, 44FF bra, let's just say she was a big woman.

I was never attracted to women of that size and never thought of them in a sexual way. I had always dated the skinny girls in high school and the athletic types in college. I was just graduating from ASU with a degree in business and a minor in medicine. Two opposite fields I know, but if I do not like the business field then I have something to fall back on. Anyway, I would see my Aunt and Uncle every other month since they lived down in Tucson which is about 2 hours away from my school.

One day my Aunt had called to make sure i was going to be coming down to her house for the much needed weekend of rest. I told her I was coming down and we talked about what we were going to be doing and when I was leaving to go down there and leaving to go back to work. We had ironed out all the details and at the end of the conversation she told me that my Uncle was not going to be their. I knew there was a 50/50 shot that he was or wasn't going to be there and was excited for the weekend. That friday came and I had packed my things and left work early to beat the traffic.

I arrived at her house at about 5:30 and walked in like usual. I called out that I was there and had no reply. I walked all over the house in every bedroom and even the backyard and still no answer. I figured she wasn't home and was feeling tired from the long drive. I decided to take a shower and relax with a beer and some t.v after-wards. As I walk into the bathroom I see my Aunts bras hanging up on the shower door. Pink ones, red ones, white ones, black ones, lacey ones, regular ones. For someone reason I was turned on by the sight. I felt my cock rise up a little since I hadn't had sex in a while. I thought to myself, why not she will never find out.

I quickly got undressed and was soon standing in front of a bra line up to pick which one I would jack-off too. I picked the lacey, red one and quickly wrapped it around my now throbbing cock. I started to stroke myself soft and slow. Thinking about my fantasies to get me more in the mood. As i was getting more turned on I could feel my balls start to tighten up and I knew i was going to cum soon. I released the bra and held it in front of my cock. I took a cup in one of my left hand and exploded into the bra. I took the bra in the shower with me and cleaned it out and made sure it was hanging just like it was so nothing suspicious would be in question. I walked out of the shower in just a towel and down to the guest room where I would be staying.

As I walked into the room their was my Aunt sitting on the bed.

She said, "Hey you, How was your drive down here and your shower?"

I replied, "Eh, the drive was long and boring, but the shower was fine, how are you?"

She says, "I am fine I walked by the bathroom and heard you. I have to admit I took a peek and saw you in their. Did you have fun with my bra?"

I was floored. What could I say? She caught me red-handed? "I am sorry, it's just I haven't done it in a while and your bras were there. I am so sorry. I washed it out and everything."

Her response was, "Its ok dear, I know you guys do that kind of stuff. I just need you to do something for me right now or I will tell your Uncle what you did."

I figured it couldn't have been that bad of what she wanted from me so I told her, "you name it what do you want me to do?"

She responded, "I want you to jack-off right here, right now, and cum in my bra with my tits still in it."

What was I going to say? I had only one thing on my mind and that was sex. The only thing that made me question her was she was my Aunt. I replied to her, "Your my Aunt I can't do that, then you have that to tell him too."

She said, "Fine then I am going to go tell him what you did and you know he is going to tell the whole family."

With that reply from her I had to think about what she said. In a way she is right. My Uncle has the biggest mouth this side of the mississippi. I know my parents would be dissapointed and my brother and sister would tease the hell out of me. I told her, "Fine, and then you will not tell right?"

She let me finish the sentence and then with a smile she tore the towel off of my body. She saw me naked for the first time right then and there. She told me to start. She took off her blouse and there were her big beautiful breasts. Fitting snuggly in a black satin bra. She squeezed them together and said, "Is this what you were fantasizing about?"

I reached down and started to stoke my cock. It was getting harder by the second. Their was my Aunt with her big tits waiting for my cum. I was looking down at them just thinking of my cock engulfed between them. Pumping up and down and into her mouth.

She said, "That's it stroke your cock. Cum, for me, cum all over my tits. Please I need you too!"

I told her, "I am going as fast as I can."

She took my hand off of my dick and replaced it with her own. her warm smooth hand felt great on my rigid cock. She first started out slow and began to stroke me up and down and twisting her wrist back and forth. I was moaning with pleasure.

She said, "That's it, let me take you there....cum for me, cum all over my tits."

All of the sudden she stopped stroking me. I looked down to see what she was doing and she was undoing her bra. She looked up at me with a smile and replaced her hand with her mouth. I felt my knees buckle when the warm sensation and her hot breath almost swallow my cock whole. She licked the under side of the shaft from balls to head. She let a saliva strand hang from her lips to the head of my dick. She slurped it up and recovered my dick with her mouth. Moving her head up and down. Twisting her head using her tongue and teeth. I wanted to cum so hard right then and there, but I knew she wouldn't let me. She would slowly deep throat me and then pull all the way off and gently blow on the tip. This was a new and awesome feeling.

I took her tits in both of my hands and started to pinch and tease her nipples. She was moaning onto my cock which made me want to cum even more. Her huge tits in my hands felt wonderful. I never imagined that this would be so nice. I was massaging her tits in my hands. Roaming and feeling the free warm flesh. She lifted her mouth off of my dick and replaced her hand. jacking me off hard and fast now. She wanted me to cum right then and there.

She said almost demandingly, "Cum in my bra...cum all over it...fill the cup up with your seed...hurry up cum!!!"

With that I came. I came so hard I almost fell to the ground. I filled her bra up with as much as I could. She let me cum in both cups and licked me clean.

She said to me, "That was great. You held up to your end of the bargain. I can't wait untill dinner."

I caught my breath and told her, "What? What do you mean by tonight? We are done. That is what you said."

She told me, "No we are not done. I am going to wear this bra tonight to dinner and let you think of what you just did. My tits covered with your hot cum. We still have the weekend for you to make sure I don't tell anyone what happened."

I told her, "Fine, I will do anything you want me to." I knew I had to say that. After what just happened I was digging my own grave basically.

With those words said she stood up, she put her bra back on. She pressed her bra against her tits a little so some white could be seen in her cleavage. She told me to be ready in about 30 min. for some dinner fun and she walked out and closed the door.

poolboy11
poolboy11
17 Followers