BigBear

Story Info
Love always finds a way, even for a professor.
18.5k words
4.76
78.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,919 Followers

Thursday is always a nice day to be off, especially here on this mountain lake. Big Bear Lake and the ski lodges around it are a prime tourist area. Most of the people who live here year round take a day off during the week and work weekends. I'm no exception. During the summer months I build ski runs and lifts. During the winter I relax and do the maintenance needed to keep everything running smoothly.

When you live at a ski lodge overlooking a beautiful mountain lake, what would you do on bright sunny spring morning? Probably the same thing I'm doing. Go trout fishing!

My favorite spot is near the dam, just off the side of the main road into the valley. There's an overlook parking area, the rocks below form a nice stair step arrangement down to the water. Off to the far right, between two large boulders is a small sand and gravel area. It's only eight feet wide by ten deep, but it's sheltered from the wind and out of sight from every place except the lake. It's also just above the old, original damn.

The old damn was basically a rock pile with concrete poured over it to plug the holes. Later they built the concrete and steel one we have now. It raised the lake level by twenty feet and has floodgates to control the level and run off. With the snows we have, that's a necessity.

The top of the old damn is about twelve feet deep and slopes off to around sixty feet. With the rocks and vegetation, it's a perfect place for trout. I had two rods set out, one on the top of the dam and one off the slope a few feet.

It's also a perfect place to get a little sun on a cool spring morning. When I left home this morning, I'd worn a light jacket, jeans, and a long sleeved shirt. By nine a.m., when the sun cleared the surrounding mountains, I had shed the jacket. Now that the sun was shining directly onto my little beach, it was getting warmer, almost hot.

I stood and unbuttoned my shirt. As I started to remove it, the tip of the left rod twitched. I watched it closely as I finished taking the shirt off. When it didn't move again I sat back down on the flat rock, I used for a seat. The tip of the right rod twitched once, then again. I moved closer to the handle and waited.

Nothing more happened. I sat back and removed my tennis shoes. The damp sand was cool, almost cold under my bare feet. The contrast between the hot sun and cool sand felt good. I stood and unzipped my jeans, taking them off. I placed them with my shirt and shoes, on the rocks beside me.

Dressed only in a small bikini styled bathing suit, I stretched up onto my toes and worked my back and shoulders. The tip of the right rod gave a sharp jerk; I went to one knee and placed a hand on the reel. I gentle reeled in the small amount of slack in the line.

The line moved slightly of its own accord. Slowly and carefully I picked up the rod, placing a finger on the line. With my finger I felt a vibration in the line. Sharply lifting the rod tip, I set the hook on the sixth fish of the morning.

After a short struggle I slid the small rainbow trout up onto the sand. Although it was small, it was a legal fish. Just the right size to pan fry whole. I removed the hook and retrieved the stringer that held the other three fish I'd kept.

As I placed the fish on the stringer, a female voice from behind and above me, said. "That looks like lunch to me."

I turned and looked up; all I could see was an outline of a woman against the bright sun. She stood on the rocks about ten feet above me. She had her feet on two different rocks. The thin cotton dress she worn was translucent against the sunlight, showing off her long tapered legs, all the way up to the point that they met.

"Hi." I said. "That's what I have in mind."

She shifted her weight from one foot to the other. I continued to watch the show that the sun was providing me. It dawned on me that the fuzzy look at the junction of her legs was because she wasn't wearing any underwear. This knowledge caused the pressure in the front of my swimsuit to increase. Luckily, I was still kneeling, with my back to her. Reluctantly I turned to place the fish back in the water and to re-bait my hook.

As I cast my bait back out, she asked. "What are you using for bait?"

I answered. "Mini marshmallows dipped in a mixture of cheese and garlic salt."

"I thought fish ate worms and bugs. I didn't know they were gourmets," she said with a chuckle.

After I positioned the rod to my satisfaction, I turned back toward her. She had moved down several rocks, and was squatting down just above me. The sun was no longer, directly behind her. Now that I could see her, I could tell she was quite a bit older than I, but still quite a beautiful woman.

Shoulder length blond hair, a small heart shaped face, small turned up nose. The full lips formed a smile that showed perfect teeth. The wire framed glasses only added to her face. The bright yellow sundress had thin straps over her bare shoulders. The square cut front exposed the tops of her firm breasts. They weren't large but the hard, dark nipples were clearly outlined under the thin material.

The dress ended well above her knees, with a flared skirt. The way she was squatting left no doubt that she wasn't wearing any underwear and that she was a natural blond. There was another surge of pressure in the front of my suit. This one much stronger than the first, there was no way I could stand up or turn around.

I quickly wondered if she knew what she was exposing or if she didn't realize what I could see. I knew there had been a sexual revolution in the late sixty's but I missed it. I had been in Vietnam for most of it and had been married. Now it was 1971 and like most men I was totally confused, no one had told us who won. Here or in Vietnam.

To cover my growing excitement, I stammered. "These are California trout after all. Eccentric is more the word. But seriously, almost all fish like garlic and or cheese. The marshmallow just holds it on the hook and makes it harder to get off."

Speaking of harder to get off, if I got any harder I'd be popping out the top of my small swimsuit. This beautiful woman squatting above me kept shifting her weight from one foot to the other. As she did, the outer, then the inner lips of her sex slowly parted to show the pink wet slit. That is when I realized that she knew what kind of a show she was putting on.

We had continued to discuss trout and fishing, with me squatting over my rods hiding my erection. My legs and knees were starting to hurt. Finally I had to move, even if she would see my raging hard on. That would either scare her away, ending my show, or excite her more. You have to take chances, sometimes.

I slowly stood with my back toward her, as I did I felt the head and several inches of my shaft escape the top of the swimsuit. I took the step back toward my rock seat and sat down. I turned slightly sideways to look up at her. She had a grin on her face as she slowly slid the hem of the short dress up to her waist.

"You are a very naughty boy, sitting there hiding that beautiful manhood of your while so blatantly looking up my dress. I think you should stand up and turn around so I can see what effect I've had on you." Saying this, she lowered one hand to her wet sex and rubbed a finger over and around her clit.

It was now my turn to grin. Slowly I stood and turned around. "Oh, my. You do seem to have a problem." She said as she continued to finger her clit.

I hooked two fingers in the top of the suit and pulled it down below my balls, exposing the full seven inches of my manhood. Moving the material back behind my balls I released it. My right hand slowly moved to my ridged shaft and slowly stroked up and down on it several times. As I did she trembled, squeezed her knees together, and groaned softly.

Still slowly stroking myself, I watched her. The way her nipples were large hard tents in the thin material of her dress. The way her thighs were tightly clamped about her wrist and hand. The glazed, far away look in her eyes. The tip of her tongue was pressed against the center of her upper lip. Truly a woman lost in the depths of passion.

My slow steady stroking was having an effect on me; I started to tense up. Not wanting to waste a good thing when there was of a chance of better, I tucked my shaft back into the small swimsuit. I had to try and fit it under the narrow band of cloth that ran up toward my hips. It was still very obvious that I had a monster hard on but it kept my hand off it.

The lady finally opened her eyes and blinked rapidly. Slowly they focused on me, and her grin returned. "Yes, you certainly are a naughty boy. But then again, I was being quite bad myself. May I join you on your private beach?"

"Absolutely, I think we almost qualify as friends." I answered with a laugh.

Reaching up to help her down, I said. "My names Robert but everyone calls me Bobby. I take it that you're not from around here? I know most of the locals and a lot of the regular tourists. But I don't remember ever seeing you."

Once she was safely down on the sand beside me, she said. "Hello, Robert. You don't mind if I call you that, do you? It sounds better than Bobby, more mature. I'm Ruth, Ruth White. For what it matters, Dr. Ruth White." She paused, smiling.

Her hand moved forward to rub lightly over the thin fabric partially covering my manhood. "No, I'm not from here, actually it's my first visit to this beautiful valley. I live and work just outside of White Sands, New Mexico."

The feelings her hand was conveying to my body was getting better and better. I was starting to tense up again. One of my rod handles whacked me on the ankle, diverting my attention. I turned and grabbed the rod just as it was about to disappear into the lake. I raised the rod tip sharply and could feel a large fish on the other end.

As I fought to land the fish, Ruth asked. "Just how private is your little beach here?" I glanced around at her. "Well, in four years you're the third person to visit me here. Most people I see are in boats on the lake. Why do you ask?"

She giggled softly. "I thought I might get a little sun while visiting with you. Since I don't have a bathing suit with me, I thought I would just loose the dress for a while. But I didn't want to get in any trouble. Speaking of which, are you married, engaged or anything like that? Although now is a little late to be asking." She finished with a chuckle.

I got distracted as a large Brown Trout rolled to the surface of the lake and gave up the fight. Sliding him close to the edge of the sand beach I reached down with one hand and picked him up. He was around three and a half pounds, I would guess. He was big enough to almost make a meal by himself. As I turned to show Ruth I nearly dropped him from surprise.

Ruth was leaning against the rock at the back of the shallow cove completely nude. Her sundress was draped over another rock near her left hip. Her right foot was resting on top of my sitting rock; this allowed the curly hair over the top of her sex to be in full view. Lower down the protruding, smoothly shaven outer lips were peaking from between her slightly parted thighs.

Her arms were raised above her head, her hands grasping a small rock ledge. This had the effect of raising and separating her breasts. The nipples were very large and hard, pointing slightly upward. All in all, she was the perfect picture of a stunningly beautiful woman.

All I could do was stand and stare with my mouth hanging open. She laughed and the fish wiggled, snapping me out of my stupor. As I got a better grip on the fish I said. "Wow!"

She laughed again. "Are you talking about the fish or me?" she said with a decidedly coy look.

I grinned and replied, as I removed the hook from the trout. "Well, this is a rather large Brown Trout for this lake. Normally you only catch them this size trolling in deep water around the Sun Observatory point."

Turning around I placed the trout with the others on the stinger. As I turned back she said. "You're mean, do you know that? Here I am, plying all my feminine charms and you're ignoring me. I guess that means our friendship is over, I'll just have to get dressed and be on my way."

I had to laugh. "There's no way in hell I could ever ignore your charms. They are breath taking to behold. By the way, I am totally single at the present time so you are safe on that account. That is probably the only thing that you're safe on. If my grandmother had not raised a gentleman you'd be in a world of trouble right this minute." I finished with a grin.

She lowered her arms and leg, and then stepped forward until she was pressed up against me. Her hands rested on my hips then slid slowly up and around to press against my shoulder blades. The kiss she laid on me was long, deep, and completely thorough. When we broke, I wondered why there wasn't steam coming out of my ears.

With a crooked smile she asked. "Who's in trouble?"

She still held me tightly, her rock hard nipples poking holes in my chest. My arms had gone around her during the kiss and now my hands were softly, slowly stroking her back from shoulders to the swell of her smooth ass. Sometime during the kiss my manhood had again popped out the top of the small bikini I wore. The exposed part felt hot pressed against her lower belly. I could feel it twitch and throb with our breathing.

"Are you asking me or telling me?" I paused as she snuggled her head on my shoulder and shifted her weight from one leg to the other. "I think it's both of us." I finished softly.

We held each other for several minutes until she raised her head and stepped back, letting her hands trail down to again rest on my hips. She looked down between us and said. "I see you still have that same problem. I guess my charms do have an effect on you." Her right hand moved to cover and rub the tight, thin silky material covering my balls and lower shaft.

My hands went to rest on the top of her shoulders. I pressed gently downward. She looked up into my eyes then grinned. Slowly she sank to her knees, her face only inches from my throbbing, tingling manhood.

"If I cause a problem, I can usually find a solution for it." Saying this she blew her warm breath over the exposed underside of the shaft and over the v shaped groove in the flanged head. I tensed as my manhood tried to twitch and jump under the restraining fabric. She did this several times, each time feeling better than the last.

Then I felt her hot tongue trace the same route with little kitten licks, as she got to the v in the flanged head a soft groan escaped from my lips. She glanced upward and grinned. Her hands on my hips started to slowly roll the fabric of my swimsuit down, exposing more of my shaft. Her tongue followed the top of the material, continuing the swift soft licks on my shaft all the way to my balls.

Once she got the suit to my knees it fell down around my ankles. She sucked one of my balls into her hot mouth and rolled it around gently with her tongue. Releasing it, she did the same with the other. My shaft twitched and jerked, bumping against her forehead and hair.

"My, I seem to be making the problem worse not better. Why don't you turn around and sit down on your rock seat, you've got to try and relax. I always thought people went fishing to relax but you keep getting tensed up." She said with a laugh.

I turned and sat down, what else could I do? She moved over to kneel between my knees. With one hand she rolled my balls gently, with the other she was rubbing and stroking my ridged shaft.

"Now, isn't that much better? Mama will make this all better, too." Saying that, she sucked the head of my manhood into her hot wet mouth and swirled her tongue around and around the flange. When I groaned again, she sucked as much of the shaft into her mouth as she could and wiggle her tongue along the underside.

My groan turned to a moan as she started to bob her head up and down over the ridged shaft, her tongue dancing all over. My hands flew to her shoulder and the back of her head.

"If Mama's not careful, she's going to get more than she bargained for." My saying this only caused her to suck harder and faster.

I could feel my orgasm building by leaps and bounds. Just as I was reaching the point of no return she released me from her mouth and rocked back on her knees. With a big grin on her face she gripped the base of my manhood with two fingers and her thumb, pressing gently but firmly.

My slightly foggy brain was trying to shift gears and figure out what was going on. The orgasm never came, no pun intended. I still had a raging hard on but other than several clear drops of fluid oozing from the tip nothing happened. She leaned forward and licked up these drops, the heat and pressure of her gently licks made my shaft twitch and jerk. I had never been so sensitive in my life.

Massaging my balls with one hand she teased the head of my manhood with two fingers of the other. Looking up at me she grinned and said. "This is something a Chinese friend of mine told me she did to her husband to prolong his enjoyment. I've never had a chance to try it on anyone myself. What do you think?"

I smiled and shook my head. "I thought you were going to get a big drink but now I'm so sensitive that I don't know if I could come or not. This Chinese friend of your, is she a sex therapist or something?"

"No, she's a nuclear physicists with a second degree in organic chemistry. Beautiful, smart, and sexy as hell, that's Kim Lee. If I ever decide to try a woman, she'll be the one." She finished with a dreamy smile.

I looked at her for a moment, a picture of her and a small oriental woman locked in a passionate sixty-nine position flashed through my mind. With Ruth still playing with my balls and dick, I had to groan softly. My eyes snapped open as she chuckled and released me.

"I can clearly imagine what visions are going through your head. I've masturbated to that several times myself. It'll never happen though, our two governments would never leave us alone together long enough. It's always a four some, she and I and our two guards. They are called assistants but it's the same thing." She said as she stood in front of me and stretched high upon her toes.

I sat looking up at her, enjoying the view from this angle. I tried to figure her age but couldn't. The body said early to mid thirties, the face, and eyes said late thirties, even early forties. I just left it at that and moved on or rather forward and up.

She was still stretching her arms and upper back as my tongue made contact with her parted sex. She jumped and staggered, almost falling. She grabbed my head to steady herself. She looked down at me, now on my knees and smiled. She moved forward until her belly touched my nose and raised her left foot and placed it on a rock jutting out of the wall of our little grotto.

I ran my hands from her ankles to the flare of her hips and back detouring over the swell of her ass, the backs of her thighs and knees. I was breathing in short little puffs, which I could see were disturbing the soft short hairs on her sex. Using the backs of my hands I caressed her inner thighs all the way up to the damp puffy outer lips.

I continued to rub and caress her lower body until her hands on my head pressed it forward. I applied my tongue to the crease on either side of her sex and moved my licks ever closer toward the center, alternating from side to side.

Soon my tongue slid over the soft swollen outer lip on one side, up over her mound just above her clit, and down the other lip. She pressed harder on my head. I traced the motion back the other way paused a second then sucked the thin inner lips into my mouth and lightly chewed and licked them. She pressed harder yet on the back of my head and rolled her hips forward to rub her clit against my nose.

TxRad
TxRad
5,919 Followers