Bigger Down There Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrea_E
Andrea_E
309 Followers

"I think you've done quite a bit with Sam haven't you?" I teased.

Helen nodded. "The thing is, I know it's wrong, but we love it, and she's very adventurous, and very uninhibited, and I love her for it."

I had cum myself by now, and was leaning back against the pillows. "Tell me how you met Louisa," I enquired.

Helen paused for a bit, and commenced the story. She told me they had met at work, or more accurately, after work, in the showers. There had been another couple of nurses around, but they got dressed and departed shortly after Helen had arrived. The showers are relatively old and are communal in style, laid out in two blocks of four, facing each other. Helen was washing herself down and realised that she was being watched.

"You know what I'm like down there," Helen said. "You can hardly miss my lady bits, and I could see this lady staring between my legs. I'm never shy, and get quite turned on by putting myself on show, and I glanced across to get a better look at who she was."

"She was making no effort to hide the fact that she was ogling me, but as I looked, she parted her legs, and used her fingers to slide between her flaps and in doing so, I became aware that she was a lot bigger than me. At first glance, her actions could have been mistaken for just giving herself a quick clean, but the thing was, her hands lingered, and she spread her lips even further in a deliberate and unashamed effort to show me what she had, gazing right at me as she did so."

"I was prepared to give her a better view, providing nobody else entered the shower room, and was about to move so that we were more or less opposite each other, when she took the initiative herself, and actually moved to my side of the showers."

"Any pretence of washing was over, and she widened her stance to reveal a hell of a hole – I mean I thought I was large, but she was something else."

"We heard movement, and quickly assumed a more natural bearing as if we were finishing up showering. I'm not sure whether it was good luck or bad luck that the other nurse made her way into the shower as we were leaving, but the moment hadn't been completely lost.

"We got out our towels and clothes from our respective lockers, and it was as if she was waiting to see where I was going to get dried off and changed. As soon as I settled on my spot, she chose one directly opposite me, and sat down to dry off."

"Her eyes only left me two or three times, but that was only to look at her massive slit, and to make sure that I could see it. For my part, I quickly towelled my cunt area, and then gave her a bit of a show, pretending unsuccessfully to see if I was dry down there."

"She wasn't so subtle. She used one hand to pull herself open, pushing it in as far as her second knuckles, and left me in no doubt that she could take a lot more. There was still a lot of space available above her hand which was nowhere near her clit, and even more space between the back of her hand and the opposite side of her floppy cunt wall."

"My own cunt must have been glistening, but we were in far too public a place to continue. I reluctantly started to dress, but gave her plenty of opportunities to feast her eyes on my sodden gash."

"We left the changing room more or less together, and she took my hand, giving it a firm shake, and said, "I'm Louisa. Hope we can do that again.""

"I didn't have time to find out what she did, or where in the Hospital she worked, and it was at least two or maybe even three weeks later before I saw her again."

"I showered every day, even if I didn't need too, just in the hope of seeing her again. I then saw her in the canteen, and although she had somebody with her, there was a spare seat at her table, so after thinking about it very briefly, I went over and asked if I could share their table."

"As luck would have it, the other lady was finishing up, so after two or three minutes, we were on our own. The trouble was, I didn't quite know what I wanted to say. As it turned out, Louisa helped me."

"Did you enjoy our shower?" she asked quietly.

"Of course, I said.

"Would you like to do it again?"

"I nodded, yes."

"What time will you finish work?" Louisa wanted to know,

"About 5:30"

"Do you have to be anywhere after work?"

"No" Helen said, "I'm pretty free."

"Then meet me at the door to the changing rooms as close to 5:30 as you can get."

Helen said that she had an overwhelming feeling of anticipation all afternoon, and that her mind was playing tricks with her. "Was her gash really as big as I remembered? Have I oversized it in my mind, you know the sort of thing?"

Indeed I did. I clearly recall that first time I had glimpsed Helens lengthy hole when I was in the shower and she had burst in to use the toilet, and in the intervening period between then and seeing it fully well over a month later, there were times when I was almost in denial about what I thought I had seen.

They met at the changing room as agreed, and the way Helen explained it, Louisa had asked if she would prefer to have her shower at her house, where apparently they had a wet room. Louisa didn't have a car so they set off to Louisa's in Helens car.

They arrived at Louisa's house which was a good sized terraced property. They had a drink and chatted for about ten or fifteen minutes, and Louisa offered Helen a quick tour of the house that had been heavily, but tastefully modernised. The wet room was on the ground floor behind the kitchen. It took the form of an extension, and had another room next to it, and it was in here that without any pre-warning or self-consciousness, Louisa stripped off. Helen said that she felt obliged, but very comfortable in following suit, and followed Louisa into the wet room.

The wet room had a surround shower with several heads, and although the room was a good size, Helen and Louisa were much closer together than the previous time they had showered together.

Helen said that they had only been under the shower for about two minutes when she felt Louisa's hand under her cunt, brushing her cunt flaps, and probing for her opening.

"I widened my stance and sort of pushed my groin towards her," Helen said, "and gave her free rein to access my furrow." "It was immediately obvious that she knew her way around a cunt and knew exactly what would get me going, so this was very clearly not her first time with female.

"She skilfully brought me to the edge and withdrew her hand. There were two tiled seats in the shower, and Louisa pulled me towards one of them and sat herself down, fully exposing her gaping cavernous hole."

"I tell you Andrea, her cunt is exceptional. Within a moment or two of sitting down, she took my hand, guided it between her legs, and it slipped in without her having to do anything to help. It was as if my thumb wasn't even there, and she then surprised me by asking if my hand was properly in yet which suggested that she couldn't even feel me properly."

She was very loose, and there was no question that she could take two hands without any effort whatsoever, and immediately encouraged me to do precisely that."

"You've got to introduce me," I stated. The illusions this lady was creating was getting under my skin. As much as I wanted Helen to keep going, I wanted to be spared too much detail, because I didn't want to draw a picture of her in my mind, and then be disappointed if she didn't match that picture.

I decided to change tack. "How many times have you met with her?" I wanted to know.

"About five or ten," Helen said.

"Always at hers?"

"No, she's been here probably about three times."

"And Sam has obviously met her?"

"Yes, but that wasn't supposed to happen. I didn't know she was going to be here. She came back from a hockey match early and caught us in the act."

"Is she married?"

"Not sure, but she does have a partner."

"Male or female?" I asked.

"Male, and he's got very big hands!"

"Have you met him?"

"Twice."

I wanted to know if they had done anything, but Helen assured me it had only extended to her watching him with Louisa, although both times had been quite an experience (Helen's words, not mine).

"I hope you can get her to come here again," I declared. "You've got me going now and I am desperate to meet her."

We made small talk for a little bit longer, and I drifted off to sleep.

Helen seemed to love getting the dildo pants off me in the morning, and it was becoming difficult not to notice that she was noticeably careless when I had a build-up of pee inside me, and it splashed out. She never moved out of the way, even if she got a thorough splashing which had happened on one occasion. There was an overtly carnal look on her face when this event took place, and I decided to test out my suspicions.

I chose a Saturday, and we had had a bit of a lie-in. We had not had a particularly heavy night, but we had drunk a bit more tea, coffee and water than usual, and I had been conscious of the need to go for quite a while.

Helen was awake, so I let her know I could do with her help in getting my pants off if she was up for it. Quite often, we took them off before I went to the bathroom but we used the bath when I knew I was likely to release a bit of pee. She was about to take the pants down, but I told her we needed to do it in the bathroom, and she would have known what I meant by this. We went into the bathroom, and I got in the bath, and Helen kneeled to ease the dildo out of me.

I held it for a few seconds (which was tortuous), and as the dildo was almost out, I let go. My piss went everywhere because of the bulbous head of the dildo almost acting as a diffuser, and at least half of it showered Helen.

As I had anticipated, she didn't make any attempt to avoid it, and if anything leaned in towards the flow where it covered her neck, tits and torso.

I finished, and she looked up and leaving the pants still round my thighs, wiped the residue over her. I had discovered something new.

"I got the impression that you liked that," I said.

Helen nodded. "Do you mind?"

"Actually, I quite enjoyed it." I came clean and told her of my suspicions, and that I had been saving it for her.

"You're a good girl," she said. You can read me like a book!"

I decided to be more daring. "So you'd like to introduce some piss play into our games,"

It was almost a whispered answer, but I heard a very definite "yes."

"Is there anything you don't like," I asked playfully.

"Not really, no," replied Helen. "You know very well that I like to push the boundaries."

For sure I did . . . .

I wouldn't say that we entered into the watersports a lot, and it was only an occasional foray, but the fact that we shouldn't really be doing it, gave it an immense frisson when we indulged.

However, I had more pressing things on my mind, and I was asking Helen probably every other day if she had seen Louisa.

It was somewhere between a month and six weeks since bringing her up when we were in bed that night, that I arrived home and could hear voices in the lounge. I shouted the usual "Hi, I'm home," and heard Helen reply with a "we're in here."

As usual, Helen was on the sofa, and in one of the armchairs was a lady who I would put in her low to mid-fifties.

She lifted herself out of the chair, and shook my hand saying "Hi, I'm Louisa. I gather you've been soliciting Helen to meet me."

After all this expectation, I suddenly found that I didn't know what to say, and I was a bit tongue tied.

"I have," I said eventually. "And I'm sure it's going to be a pleasure.

Louisa was taller than Helen and myself, with a friendly face, and very short, almost cropped hair – a sort of a buzz-cut. She was a bit, but not excessively overweight, with an impressive bust. I didn't know if she had a bra on, but her sizeable nipples were clearly visible through the top she was wearing. She had a denim skirt on which was above the knee, but had the legs to get away with it.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you, and I believe you've got some questions for me."

Her accent gave away that she was clearly not English, but she was very well spoken, and I was immediately at ease.

I don't think I'd ever given any serious thought as to what I would do, or how meeting Louisa for the first time would play out – I'd been too obsessed with what I knew about her anatomy rather than dreaming up any rational ideas about protocol.

Louisa came to my rescue. "You're wondering where I'm from. Well I am Austrian, but I have been in England for at least 30 years. My family paid for me to come to University here, and I never went home, apart from holidays, and I'm a radiologist."

"Helen tells me you have a partner as well," I said in some sort of attempt to keep the dialogue going.

"Yes, we met in a fetish club, about ten years ago and have never looked back. Actually I call him my husband even though we're not married because we are like husband and wife, and I think it sounds so much better than partner."

Well that was a bit of an icebreaker!

"That's great," I said rather stupidly. Shit, this wasn't going well. Urmm, I think I'll just nip upstairs and get changed. I'll be back in a minute."

When I got downstairs, things had apparently moved on in my absence. The curtains had been loosely drawn, still allowing in a reasonable degree of light and Helen was in her oversized tee shirt, and evidently pantless. She had changed her position on the sofa, and was sat with her back against the armrest but had her feet on the seat cushion and her legs slightly apart so that her cunt could be easily seen.

Louisa decided to make it easier for me. Standing up, she said "I believe I have something you want to see."

She reached under her denim skirt, and removed her pants which were like loose fitting knicker shorts. I was on tenterhooks, knowing that she was bare underneath that skirt.

She surprised me by removing her top next, and she was indeed wearing a bra, but those nipples were poking out tantalisingly. The bra came off next, followed by her shoes. The tension was killing me, although I must admit I was finding it hard to tear my eyes away from her amazing teats. Finally, and slowly, Louisa removed her skirt.

I had a clear idea in my mind what I was expecting to see, but nothing had prepared me for what was in front of me.

The most noticeable thing was her much bigger than average thigh gap. Then came her labia flaps which whilst not as long or as meaty as Helens, were quite impressive. Her clit was very prominent, and a good bit larger than mine or Helen's, but the stand out thing was the monumental size of her cunt.

It was very long, stretching from about an inch above her anus (which to my untrained eye looked well used) to unusually high up her groin and towards her abdomen. She had what looked to be a permanent gape, and her lips were hanging a good two inch or two apart.

She opened her legs a little bit, which had the effect of increasing the gap between the lippy flaps of her cavernous cunt.

If you are as besotted by large cunts as I am, you will be familiar with the term 'bucket cunt'. I have seen a few that might qualify and fit into that category, but Louisa's was much more akin to the proverbial 'cunt like a horses collar'. I had never seen anything like it, and I doubt that I ever will.

"Feel free to explore," I heard from Louisa. I'll enjoy it. I'm very bisexual and I'll get pleasure from your pleasure.

It had a feeling it was going to be a long night.

Andrea_E
Andrea_E
309 Followers
12