Bigger Down There Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrea_E
Andrea_E
309 Followers

As she came down, all I could remember was Louisa gasping that she 'fucking needed that'.

We should have used something on the rug because it really was a mess with large stains and patches of wetness all over it, but for some reason, it was a weird turn-on looking at the mess we had made!

It was now after midnight, and I for one was completely sated. Louisa was going to have to drive home, so we had tea and coffee as a nightcap rather than anything stronger. We chatted for at least another half hour, with Louisa opening up more about her lifestyle.

I had thought that Helen and I were a bit 'out there', but compared to Louisa we were practically amateurs. She was still a regular visitor to the fetish club that she had found, and whilst not a 'Swinger' in the purest sense of the word, her and Will had a pretty open relationship when it came to indulging in their fetishes, and from the way that she described it, if it involved stretching, there was pretty much nothing she wouldn't do.

Her parting shot as she was getting up to leave was that she hoped we could do this again, and that I should use my imagination a bit more when it came to pleasuring her.

We said our goodbyes, and at some unearthly hour, Helen and I crawled into bed. I had a lot of questions, but didn't have the energy left to stay awake so they would have to wait.

As it turned out, with Uni lectures, homework, Helen's shifts and other things, it was the weekend before we really got any quality time together, although we had indulged in some outlets of a sexual nature between our evening with Louisa and now.

On Saturday morning, Helen rolled over in bed and looked at me. "I'm so horny, she said. "How about we don't get up and go downstairs, but stay here for the morning and play."

And play we did. It was almost as if our session with Louisa had opened doors in our relationship, and over the course of the morning I discovered some new things about Helen.

I was toying with her exquisitely loosened up cunt when we got to talking. I had the four fingers of my right hand comfortably in her slit, but unusually with my thumb at the bottom, rather than the clit end of her box, and my thumb brushed against her anus which provoked an unexpected response. In case I had misinterpreted it, I pulled my fingers out slightly which allowed me to marginally extend my thumb, and so this time I brushed it against her little hole a just a touch more firmly, and let it linger.

Helen stopped talking and sucked in her breath, and there followed an unmistakeably pleasurable moan.

I probed a teeny bit harder. Helen opened her legs presumably to give me better access, and I did the same thing again, and got the same response. I removed my well lubricated fingers from Helen's gooey cunt, and allowed two of my finger tips to tease her ass without the pretence of it being a mistake.

They had the desired effect. Helen took my wrist, and pushed my fingers harder against the opening of her ass.

I slipped a digit into her hole. She was squirming now and making the right noises, so I slipped in a second finger alongside the first.

"I didn't know you were into ass play," I whispered.

"I know, I didn't know whether to tell you."

"How long?" I wanted to know.

"A long time. A very long time."

"What've you done?" I asked.

"Lots," she said. "I hadn't done anything for quite a while, but Louisa made me rediscover it. She's really into working on me there."

"When I saw her cunt the other night, I thought her arse looked a bit big and well used," I said.

"You'd be surprised what she can manage. She's at least as much into anal stretching as she is into cunt stretching, and I sometimes wonder if she's more into it." "The thing is, it's not so restrictive. You'd be amazed at some of the things that I've seen her accommodate."

"And what about you? Your ass doesn't look as used as Louisa's."

"Oh, I can go pretty big," Helen replied with a wicked glint to her demeanour, "and I started when I was quite young."

"Show me," I demanded.

Helen got out of bed and went to one of the drawers, emerging with a clear acrylic dildo that was about 9 inches long and something in the order of an inch and a half in diameter.

She got back on the bed and sat up with her knees up and legs outstretched. She inserted that deliciously sexy looking toy into her cunt to get it slicked up with her juices, before introducing it to her ass. It slipped in without much effort, and she started to move it around.

"Would you rather I watched, or would you like me to do that for you?" I asked.

Her response was to let go of it, and as a result it started to slip slowly from her hole. I grasped it with one hand got to work.

After about 10-15 minutes, it was going in and out surprisingly readily, and although I thought I already knew the answer, I looked and asked if we needed something bigger.

"Yes please darling."

"Which one," I questioned.

Helen took over temporarily while I went to the drawer, and pulled a couple of larger ones out.

"Bring both of them," she said, and some oil.

It was wondrously sexy holding the smaller of the two dildo's up in front of Helen and smearing it with the oil, knowing where it was going to be going in a minute or two.

Helen pulled hers out, and I started to probe her opening, teasing her before the main entry. I was very gentle, and after a few minutes, had it fully enclosed in her rear hole.

"You know we could be here for a long time doing this don't you?" I heard from Helen.

"I don't mind. I've got all day, and I am curious to know what you can take."

"As long as you know we won't be getting much else done today," Helen asserted.

I have to tell you that over the course of the morning, Helen surprised me with the capacity of her wondrous ass.

After about an hour, we had an immensely large dildo in Helen's ass. It had taken quite a lot of lubrication, and a very gradual approach but I was shocked and euphoric at the same time by the spectacle of what we were doing, and at the revelation that Helen had another taboo proclivity that I had not known about. What was even more interesting to me was that Helen was not just enjoying having her rear hole filled, but it seemed to be getting her at least as aroused as having her cunt toyed with, if not more. For my part, I was finding it outrageously carnal to run my fingers around the taut extremity of her ass as it formed a tight rim around the dildo that was now buried inside her.

There were a lot more satisfying moans coming from her, and not only was she rather more saturated than I was used to seeing her, but her nipples were rock hard and there was a red flush from her neck down.

"You're seriously into this aren't you," I said. It was more a statement than a question.

"You don't know how much," she gasped.

"Why did you keep it a secret?" I wanted to know.

"I wasn't sure how you would feel about it. There's quite a difference between cunt stretching and anal play, and apart from Louisa, I've always kept it to myself. Not even Sam knows."

"Well I know now," I said, and you've started to give me some ideas."

"Like what?" Helen was almost grunting with pleasure.

"M'mmm, I going to keep them to myself for now, but I've got a few things in mind."

"I'm so glad we discovered each other my beautiful pet," Helen sighed. "No more secrets, I'm going to share everything with you."

"You mean there's more?" I can't wait to hear!"

I decided that learning more about Helen took priority over satisfying her ass, so I casually withdrew the oversized implement from her heavily distended backside.

There was a pornographic gape to her ass that actually made it hard for me to leave alone, but I wanted the details of Helen's other flirtations.

I made us a drink because I wasn't sure that Helen would be able to walk comfortably, and brought the mugs upstairs.

We were lying facing one another, and I took in her sparkling eyes and appealing features. Helen really is a very sexy lady.

"Spill," I requested.

There was a pause. "Well let's see . . . . " Helen started.

"Let's forget about the things you already know about, like the stretching and the watersports, Oh, and my ass." "As well as those, I'm into pregnant ladies. I'd sell myself to suck milk from a woman's tits."

"I think you know I love being watched - I'm a real exhibitionist, given half the chance. Androgynous girls, older ladies, rubber, latex, dirty talk, you name it."

"Have you acted on any of these, apart from the things we share in common?"

"Perhaps we should accompany Louisa to one of her clubs," I suggested very quietly.

"I wanted to suggest that but wasn't sure how you'd feel."

This prompted a question. "Or perhaps you've already been to one?"

"Not quite. I was going to," Helen answered. "We had a plan, but Louisa ended up having to work and so we had to abandon it, but I'm up for it if you are."

"If you could do anything to me right now, what would you do?" I asked.

"Anything?"

"Anything," I confirmed.

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure . . . . "

"Come with me', Helen said, practically pulling me off the bed and taking me by the hand.

I should have guessed what was coming. Helen pushed me into the bathroom and pointed to the bath.

"In," she said.

I climbed in and lay down. I knew for sure that I wanted what Helen was planning to give me.

"Do it," I said. "Piss on me you dirty woman. All over me, wherever you want."

Helen didn't disappoint. It started with a trickle over my tits, then she moved up to shower me lightly over my hair, and then squatted, and gave me the full force over my cunt and clit.

"Oh darling, you total slut, letting me piss over you like this."

"Give me some more," I urged, but sadly, after about 30 or 40 seconds the flow ended. Helen used her hands to make sure I was fully covered in her wetness.

"Of course, you could choose not to shower straight away," Helen suggested.

"Stand-up," she instructed.

I stood up as ordered, and she started licking me. Everywhere. I absolutely loved the depravity of it, and gave her free rein. When she got to my cunt, she gave me the best cunt licking I have ever had. I had to get out of the bath and sit on the toilet seat because I couldn't possibly have managed without falling over if I had allowed her to carry on while I was standing up.

By now, her tongue was working wonders both in me, and over my clit, which she repeatedly took between her lips, and at the same time her fingers were doing a number on my nipples, pulling, stretching and tweaking.

I have never had such a thorough tongueing, and as my orgasm approached, it was suddenly obvious why Helen had gone so overboard. The effect of her prolonged oral ministrations had the desired results, and as I came, realised that I was going to wet myself.

Far from being mortified, I actually wanted to do it, and instinctively I attempted to push harder to ensure that Helen got the full force of my involuntary spurts of urine into her mouth. It would have been heavily intermingled with my cunt juices and cum, but the excitement of it all was simply sublime.

Now I undoubtedly needed a shower, but happily, I didn't have it on my own. Helen washed me down with loving tenderness, and took the time to bring me back down to earth slowly and sensuously.

Sometime later, and standing in the kitchen with Helen naked as usual, and me clad in just a tee-shirt which didn't quite cover my gorgeously contented slit, Helen casually said, "I'm thinking that perhaps we should redo the bathroom."

"Why, I asked. "Do you think it needs it?"

"It doesn't need it, but a wet room might be quite a nice addition to the household . . . . . "

Andrea_E
Andrea_E
309 Followers
12