Bigger Down There Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I need more - you know what to do,' she said looking down between her thighs.

I did indeed. I lubed my hand up and started caressing her rear entrance. As expected, it didn't take much. Two fingers slipped in very easily, quickly followed by a third, and then a fourth.

Lizzie looked mesmerised by the spectacle in front of her. There was still plenty of room around the dildo, which refused to stay in Helen's fleshy and partially gaping slot, and I was on the verge of adding my thumb and then wrist into Helen's ass.

To remove any uncertainty, Helen grasped my wrist and pushed my hand into her butt, and after a short pause, and still gripping my wrist, began to push me in, out, and gradually, deeper into her.

'Get something bigger into my cunt Lizzie,' Helen moaned. 'Do your worst.'

She withdrew the mid-sized plastic cock and selected a much larger dildo which she looked at slightly disbelievingly.

Helen gave Lizzie gentle instructions as to how to introduce it into her and gave her plenty of vocal signals that she was doing it right.

It was one of our larger playthings, and one that we hadn't used for a little while, and Helen asked Lizzie to pull it out.

For a moment, I thought there was an unexpected problem, but then Helen whispered to me to show Lizzie how to use the spreader bar.

So, with Lizzie's assistance, we got Helen's ankles shackled to the bar, and then lifted her legs back and connected her wrists and ankles together. This leaves you completely open, exposed, and to the whims of whoever is pleasuring you.

Once she was in this position, she said to Lizzie, 'now do me, and do me good. Don't hold back, I can take whatever you want to do to me.'

It was almost as if a fuse had been lit. Lizzie changed position completely to allow her much easier access to Helen's oozing cuntal passage. She wasted no time in getting the dildo in, and used it very assertively.

For my part, I had resumed my defiling of Helen's wanton ass, and between the pair of us we continued with a relentless assault of Helen's orifices.

All I could hear from Helen were a series of grunts and groans of satisfaction, but the best was yet to come.

Quite how Helen had not actually cum yet was a source of bewilderment to me, but I had an idea of how to send her to oblivion.

I got Lizzie to remove the monster beast from Helen's now heavily distended cunt, and to and kneel so that her tits were over her face which was not so easy with Helen's wrists and ankles secured by the spreader bar. Fortunately, Lizzie is very supple, and was just about tall enough so that she could get one hand lined up with Helen's gash, whilst supporting herself with the other.

Once she was located where I needed her, I got her to push her hand into my beautiful friend and lovers cunt. As I had anticipated, it went in with considerable ease, and with a little bit of manoeuvring, I was able to line myself up so that I could keep my arm wrist deep into Helen's ass, and work my free hand alongside Lizzie's.

Helen was already working Lizzie's nipples (which had looked as if they were about to spring a leak) with her mouth and tongue and Lizzie herself was moaning loudly with sheer lust.

I think it was Lizzies nipples that had the desired effect, but the combination of those and the double fisting we were treating Helen's cunt to, together with the ass play, Helen came buckets. Our hands and the towel were utterly soaked.

I have not seen a girl squirt for real (although Sam comes very close, but with her it's more the quantity of girl grool rather than the pressure behind it), but Helen's climax was bordering on a squirt. She was absolutely drenched and it was running down my arm.

We needed (or at least Helen needed) a little respite but she didn't have the energy to move from her trussed up position on the towel.

Lizzie was very verbal. 'That was just amazing,' she repeated several times. 'Just amazing. You two are so tuned in to one another. How are you ever able to leave each other alone?'

'Actually, we don't,' Helen grinned. 'Well not very often anyway!'

We released Helen from the shackles and spreader bar and heard her say 'OK girls, your turn.'

She asked Lizzie to lie down and got me to squat over her non-existent tits, so that her nipples were perilously close to my cunt and clit. It was a bit like tribbing a clit, only nipple to clit instead of clit to clit.

While we were doing this, Helen had the medium dildo which Lizzie had used on her earlier and had it just prising open Lizzie's little slit, but it meant that she could expose her clit, and she was giving it a thorough tongue lashing.

Judging by the noise, Lizzie climaxed quite quickly, and when I lifted myself off her, her little Barbie slit was deliciously messy.

I hadn't cum yet, but Helen had plans to deal with that. It was my turn to lie down, and Helen positioned Lizzie where she could fist me while Helen herself could facesit me.

I so wanted Helens gooey, spread open cunt over my head, but that was going to be impossible from the position I was in, and I was very limited to how I could move while Lizzie was carrying out a delectable fisting of my hungry, stretchy slot.

Lizzie has somewhat smaller hands than Helen, which provoked an idea in my mind which was to be the mother of all turn-on's for me.

I asked her to pull her hand out and place her hands so that they were palm to palm. I think she got the idea quite quickly. It didn't take too much to get both hands into my soaking wet cunt. It took a bit more effort to get past the thumbs, but once both hands were in, Lizzie started to slowly and gently rub one hand against the other in a piston like movement.

The sensation was overwhelming. It was the first time I had been properly double fisted and with Helen virtually fucking my head at the hairline I was practically delirious.

The cum just spewed out of my stretched twat. I was almost struggling to breathe; the orgasm was so hard and furious.

I'd have given anything to have had that on video as it would have given me masturbation material for a year or more.

Helen asked her to leave her hands where they were so that she could get a proper look, and I was treated to the sight of Helen jilling herself whilst feasting her eyes on Lizzie's demolition of my lippy fuck box.

I really needed to come down and recover after that, and while Helen disappeared to fetch a bottle of wine, Lizzie wiped her gooey hands over my tits and let me have a taste of her fingers.

I would have quite liked to ream Lizzie's tight little box out a bit, but she had other ideas. She went out of the room and returned a minute or so later with a zipped bag.

The bag contained a pair nipple pumps, and she asked me to attach one while she did the other. I hadn't seen these before but Lizzie was obviously very used to them and showed me how to attach them. The idea is that they create a vacuum by pumping, and this really has a dramatic effect on the nipples, and once released, they are enormously sensitive.

Lizzie was an expert at the process, and I was shocked by the increase in size in her astounding nips. I watched enthralled as she gradually added vacuum and her nipples grew. She kept it up for a long time, and commented that this was the first time she had allowed herself to be watched.

There were lots of grunts and moans, but all I could see was a look of unadulterated pleasure on her face. I was transfixed by the stimulation she was piling on herself.

After quite some time she released her nipples and asked Helen and I to finger her now greatly distended and hugely responsive nipples and she had a crashing orgasm very quickly.

Afterwards, we talked for well over an hour. Lizzie did most of the talking and said that the day had been a serious game changer for her. She felt extremely comfortable in our company, and said that as long as we were willing to involve her, she would love to be pushed, and that she thought this was what she had needed for a long time.

She asked if Helen and I would lay back on the bed and let her finger us for a bit. I think this got her very aroused because after about 20 minutes or so, she kneeled up and frigged herself off right in front of us.

It was a beautiful spectacle, one hand thrashing about from nipple to nipple (with some quite extreme pulling) and the other strumming her clit. I was very tempted to finger her ass, but I thought about it too long, and by the time I had made my mind up to do it she reached a pleasingly juicy orgasm.

Lizzie seemed quite content to get comfortable lying on the damp and messy towel with her head on one of the pillows, and very erotically, had her legs fully splayed so that her horny little cunt was on full show. Her nipples were still looking engorged and if I had had a bit more energy, I would have gone down on her.

I have no idea what time we called it a night, but I am confident we all slept pretty soundly. Helen did the usual and brought us tee (still deliciously naked), and asked Lizzie to join us in our room while we drank the tea.

Once we had drunk up, she asked who was up for a shower, and we headed to the bathroom. Lizzie said that she needed to have a wee, and Helen delightfully encouraged her to do it standing up in the shower while we watched her. Helen couldn't contain herself and let her pee stream jet across Lizzie's which I found very bawdy.

Over the course of the morning, I found myself wishing that Sam was with us. I am certain that she would love Lizzie's personality (and body!) and vowed to do a bit of match-making the next time Sam was home.

All of which got me thinking even more about the sensual thrill of the girl cum and later on pee, on my head and hair, and in particular the feel of Helens sloppy cunt and flaps rubbing on me. The thoughts just wouldn't diminish throughout the day.

We did a lot during the day until mid-afternoon, by which time we had to get Lizzie back to her flat, including more big toy and fist play, lots of attention to Lizzie's nipples, a session that involved some very major dirty talk (which Lizzie really seemed to thrive on, as well as coming up with a few inspirational and graphic words of her own, at one point telling me to 'clean up the mess you've made of your Mummy's filthy cunt,' which spurred me on to devour her with a new found burst of energy), so she must have picked up on some of our dialogue.

We also had a rather pleasing interlude where we used a double ended dildo for the first time, even though it has been in the drawer for as long as I can remember. There are two small problems with this though. The first is actually getting it inserted into two people simultaneously, and the second is that by our standards, it is not particularly large in terms of girth, and therefore not the easiest thing to keep inserted. However, with Lizzie's help we had quite a lot of fun with it at one point she had Helen and I, ass to ass with it fully ensconced in our respective cunts and she was pulling our cunt flaps together when we were touching which was highly erotic.

All in all, is was a wonderfully depraved weekend and we made plans to let Lizzie know when Sam would be home next.

Later in the evening when we were back on our own, I confessed to Helen that I had become very quickly infatuated with having had her and Lizzie's jizzy mess in my hair and on my head, and that I had adored it when she peed on my scalp and this became a topic of conversation for a good half an hour or more. Towards the end of the evening, Helen took me upstairs, pulled me into the shower room and got me to kneel down and then drenched me. But she wasn't done. She rapidly jilled herself to a furious cum and used my head as a mop.

By the time we got to bed, and after a little internal struggle, I admitted to Helen that I am seriously thinking of getting my hair clippered or going for a buzz cut so that I can an experience an even more satisfying rush.

I haven't actually done it yet, but the notion is eating into my soul, and I don't think that I can put it off much longer. I'm a bit nervous about how I might look, but one of the things that is driving me is that fact that Sam will be home soon, and I am deeply conscious of the amount of grool she produces. The fact is that I am convincing myself that the texture of my short, clippered hair against her girlie bits would eke even more grool out of her and on to me, and I've masturbated myself to sleep with that thought several times recently, and woken up with a hell of a mess between my thighs. I've just got to pluck up the courage . . . . . .

12