Bigger Down There Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrea_E
Andrea_E
309 Followers

On the positive side though, I detected a lustful look in Sam's features as they chatted away, aided now doubt by the way her extraordinary nipples were poking out from her top. After a while, Sam said she was going to get changed and reappeared shortly afterwards in one of her baggy tee's.

I was confident that she would she was naked underneath (I would have been very surprised if she weren't) and her collecting of the cups, glasses and plates and subsequent washing of them was something to behold. She flashed herself at seemingly every opportunity and I was aware of my own stirring.

'Do you three really get it on together?' Lizzie eventually asked.

'There's nothing so sexy as being able to turn on your Mum, believe me,' Sam stated quietly and with a slightly dirty giggle, and Helen followed up with the statement that 'when you've got a daughter as sexy as my little minx it's difficult not to.'

I'll need to see you to believe it I think,' was Lizzie's response.

Sam walked closer to Helen so that they were almost touching, and Helen extended a hand to reach under Sam's crotch, and with the other tried to relieve her of her tee shirt.

That was going to be tricky, so I stood behind Sam and lifted the flimsy tee over her head and off.

I was curious that Lizzie had not made any reference to my hair, but now, as Helen and Sam started a feelathon, Lizzie made her move and I was instantly aware of her fingers fondling my boy cut.

Helen's hands were quickly becoming laden with some of Sam's fuck juice, and beckoned Lizzie closer. Once she was in range, Helen offered a couple of fingers up to Lizzie's mouth.

'Have a taste of my lovely sexy daughters cream' Helen whispered.

'Oh my God, she tastes divine,' Lizzie retorted. 'Can I have a close up feel too?'

Helen stood back while Sam moved her feet slightly further apart and remained in her position to allow Lizzie to feel her up.

'You're overdressed,' Sam murmured, so I began the process of unclothing Lizzie, pulling her top off and leggings down while she continued to finger Sam.

Once she was naked, Sam was able to get a proper look at Lizzie.

'Holy fuck, your nipples are the most erotic things ever, they are to absolutely die for Sam exclaimed rather loudly.

'Do you like them?' Lizzie asked.

'Like them? I fucking love them.'

'So do I,' Lizzie said rather seductively. 'They are my obsession and my pride and joy.'

'I want them,' Sam said quite simply.

She pulled Lizzie into her and commenced an almost medical examination of her astonishing nipples, prior to giving them some serious oral treatment.

Helen said one word. 'Upstairs.'

This caused Sam to break off from mauling Lizzies tiny tits, and we headed up the stairs as directed by Helen.

Helen had me undressed in no time, whilst I did the same to her and Sam was back playing with Lizzies nips.

Helen got me onto our bed and asked Sam and Lizzie to help her. I wasn't quite sure what was about to happen here, but Helen had obviously got something in mind.

'Sam, get behind Andrea and pull her legs back.'

Sam did as she was asked and in short order I was on my back with my knees almost touching my ears.

This had me completely and totally exposed, and the position I was in caused my cunt to gape open indecently, and I was acutely alive to the fact that my labia were no longer together or even touching.

The first thing I got was a serious tongue lashing from Helen, then Lizzie started to play with my nipples from the side.

I don't normally have a lot of nipple play as it's my cunt that my biggest pleasure zone, but having my nips expertly tweaked while Helen was worshipping my slutty box was very stimulating.

It wasn't too long before I was soaking down there and that was Helen's cue to start getting more than her tongue in me, and three figures soon became four, and four soon became four plus thumb.

I was nicely aroused, and enjoying the moment when things went up a notch. Sam was clearly energised by watching Helen virtually punch fucking my wanton cunt, and from the position she was in, it didn't take much to manoeuvre herself so that her slit was brushing against my crew cut.

I'm not sure which was turning me on more, whether it was the through fisting I was getting from my snatch being so out there or the sensation of having my head used as an object to Sam to masturbate against, but for sure I was absolutely stoked.

Over the next hour or so I received the most systematic fisting and stretching of my cunt with Helen, Sam and Lizzie all taking it in turns to ream me out. I must have been as slack as I have ever been, and my carnal pleasure was enhanced by multiple hands all over me targeting my nipples, clit and head simultaneously and I was on that exquisite knife edge of pre-orgasm tremors for something approaching half an hour.

The build-up was enormous and I was a wreck by the time I actually came. If you are a girl who is into other girls, you will have some idea of what it must be like to have three cunts at your disposal, and hands and nipples all over you and in your mouth. I literally just laid back and soaked up the experience. I was fingered, fisted, frigged, fucked, fondled, fed and devoured, and I loved it. It was an afternoon I will remember for ever and still gives me a tingle every time I think of it.

Watching Sam all over Lizzie's nipples afterwards was equally rewarding, but the bit I enjoyed the most was a point at which Sam had Lizzie on her back and was more or less sat on her rubbing her sopping cunt and clit over Lizzies nipples. Figuratively speaking, she fucked her nipples, and Helen and I were able to lick up the juicy mess from Lizzie's upper body when Sam couldn't take any more.

Helen then treated us to almost an hour of her self fisting first her cunt first then her ass before asking us to get some of her big dildo's out. It quite a depraved display, but the best bit for me was when she asked for the spreader bar so that I could work some of our largest toys up her without her having any say over what was going in her, and no control over the size.

Lizzie was goggle eyed and spent most of the time tormenting her nipples and strumming her little cunt watching Helen's exhibitionistic and shameless demonstration of self lust.

We had used up so much time that it was almost the end of the afternoon. We mutually agreed that we needed some food, and left our bedroom which reeked of sex, and had a very memorable shower in the wetroom, memorable because we sort of washed each other, so lots of soapy hands everywhere and in everything.

We didn't bother dressing but it was quite sexy watching Helen and Sam in just aprons!

We hadn't really discussed the evening arrangements, but Sam and Lizzie had been getting increasingly pally as the day went on, and during dinner Sam asked Lizzie if she was stopping over.

'If there's anywhere to sleep, and if I'm not outstaying my welcome I'd sell myself to stay,' Lizzie responded.

'I don't think the sleeping arrangements will be a problem - you'll be more than welcome to stay in my room,' Sam said, with a definite emphasis on the word 'more'. 'It'll be a pleasure I can guarantee it!'

That evening was slightly surreal. Sam and Lizzie commandeered the sofa, and I sat on the floor in front of Helen who spent a good of the time teasing my scalp.

I was rather wrapped up in that until I heard a groan of satisfaction from Lizzie, who by now was lying lengthways along the sofa, with her head resting against an arm, and her chest and upper torso on top of Sam's thighs.

Sam was playing with Lizzies stiffly protruding nipples, both at the same time, and Lizzie was clearly deriving a good deal of gratification from it.

It was a profoundly erotic thing to be witnessing, and I allowed my hands to drift towards my seeping cunt while Helen continued her caressing of my short spiky hair.

There was some low volume conversation between Sam and Lizzie, and at around 10 o'clock they were on their feet and announced that they were heading upstairs.

Helen and I had another glass of wine before following them, but it became apparent that Sam and Lizzie were having a good time.

There was a lot of moaning coming from their room, and although I had thought I was sated after my earlier workout, I have to admit that whatever they were up to, it was stirring up a fair degree of arousal between Helen and I.

Helen began to make it known that she was up for something naughty.

'Urmm, naughty? How naughty? What did you have in mind?' I wanted to know.

'I tell you, I'm feeling in the mood for some real filth.' Helen said quietly, but with a wicked and lustful look on her face.

She got off our bed and pulled me up with her, and led me by the hand to the bathroom.

She turned the showers on 'to warm the tiles,' she said.

She had a hand between my legs and was doing unspeakable things to my lips and cunt hole, and was encouraging me to do the same to her.

After a few minutes she instructed me to lie down. As I lay back, she straddled me and was positioned with her very meaty, well worn fuck slot over my face.

I knew what was coming and started goading her. 'Go on, do it, you know you want to.'

'Want to do what,' Helen taunted me back.

'Piss. You want to piss on me don't you. Just do it, let me have it.'

I heard a sharp intake of breath, and the first spurt landed on my nose, and then the floodgates opened.

There was an absolute torrent of piss. Lord knows how long Helen had been holding it in for, but Christ, there was a lot.

But the best bit was when she pulled herself forward and started using my head as a piss mop, and as she was pissing on me, she used the hand that wasn't propping her up to wipe her fragrant pee over my boyish haircut.

When she had finished, she starting licking it off me. Fuck, I was so turned on by the completely depraved act that I had to cum again and Helen achieved that by working four fingers into my bottom and using the thumb of the same hand in the lower part of my cunt.

I didn't know that my ass would be that receptive or accommodating, but it gave me a pretty impressive cum. Not huge, but very fulfilling and rewarding.

We both needed a shower after that and I enjoyed the sensations as we carefully washed each other down. I recall falling asleep to Helen whispering to me that I was her beautiful little pet, her gorgeous special cunty daughter and how lucky we were that we had discovered each other.

I fell into a deep sleep, very happy with my life and where it was taking me.

In the morning Sam brought us tea in bed which was a treat (especially for Helen as most of the time she made the tea) and we commented that she looked a little tired.

'Well, we didn't have a lot of sleep,' she said sheepishly. Lizzie's still asleep, but it's nearly ten and I thought you would want to be up and about.

Helen and I didn't need showers, so we headed downstairs to rustle up some breakfast while Sam and Lizzie got themselves sorted out. They both emerged in tee shirts, Lizzie wearing one of Sam's.

We had a leisurely morning but an energetic afternoon, or at least, Sam and Lizzie did. Lizzie was apparently curious to know how many fingers she could take in her tight-ish little slot, and Sam appeared happy to experiment.

What I really enjoyed was the spectacle of Sam crouched over Lizzie with her hands behind her manipulating her nipples while feeding her a good load of her girl goo, while Lizzie was panting about how good she tasted, and something about having no idea that anybody could produce so much jizz.

I was wrist deep in Helen by then and she wasn't actually short of grool herself.

I had been on all fours doing that and when I was well into that session, I was conscious of fingers touching the droopy lips to my gash.

I couldn't easily tell from the position I was in, but as I was on the verge of cumming, they let it be know that it was Sam holding me open for Lizzie to hand fuck me.

That was a sensational feeling. There's something about having more than one pair of hands pleasuring you - it's a mesmeric feeling and the slow, gentle, but relentless pistoning of that particular work given to my nicely loosened cunt was a wonderful curtain drop to a hack of a weekend.

Lizzie had to leave at around 5:00, but I have to assume that Sam had spent a bit of the late evening in her room doing what she used to do with me - blatantly putting herself on show.

My logic for this is that I noticed a subtle shift in Lizzie's body language in the afternoon, and she was unashamedly putting herself on display. At one time she was on one of our armchairs with one foot on the edge of the cushion, and the other over the arm of the chair, and while her girlie gash has had nothing like the abuse mine and Helen's has received, it was still quite enticing to be able to make out every fold and cranny of her clearly heightened condition, and her nipples were tantalisingly and alluringly erect.

For a while it crossed my mind that she and Sam were trying to outdo each other as they were seemed to be provoking one another to show a bit more.

However, the afternoon had to come to an end, and I sensed not a little disappointment on the part of Lizzie that she had to start packing up.

She assured us that she had had and educational and magical weekend, and for sure she didn't want to leave.

We all got hugs (Sam an especially long one), and whilst the door was being opened, Sam and Lizzie were making plans to catch up during the week.

After a quiet-ish dinner, Sam chirped up. 'That Lizzie is a real babe,' she said out loud. 'Almost as naughty as me, but I reckon she she's got real potential.

What she meant by potential, we were left to conjure ponder, but time would tell.

Andrea_E
Andrea_E
309 Followers
12