Biggest Risk of My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was wrong, I decided. I needed ALL of her unencumbered breasts available, not battling around draping blouse and bra material.

With her arms tied up above her head, I simply used the scissors to cut away the entire arm of the blouse until I reached her wrist. The same with the other side. Then a few strategic cuts on the tops of her bra straps and she was fully naked from the waist up.

I have to be able to remember this, I thought. That's it, as the light bulb went off in my head: the camera.

It was soon in my hands and I commenced taking some photos of what had been denied to me all this time. But wait, I thought. There's more. Much more as I glanced down at her long skirt. If I'm going to take photos I need all of her body.

I put the camera aside and placed both hands either side of her waist. Almost as if she were resigned to her fate, Christina continued to say no and the sobs increased in intensity but she didn't resist as I unzipped her skirt and began wriggling it over her hips until it dropped to the floor. Wanting it out of the way completely, I lifted one foot at a time and removed the skirt and tossed it aside.

I looked longingly at her slim, very sexy legs. Damn, she was gorgeous, I freely admitted, feeling very deprived.

Did she have sexy panties hidden beneath the bland skirt? Hardly. What presented themselves were very much of the "granny panties" variety. Completely asexual in their appeal and so large there was probably room for two people in them, I thought. I was glad I had never seen her in them. Wait! What was I saying? I would have given my left nut to have seen her in her panties. At least it might have been construed as sexually inviting. I never even got that, I bitched the thought.

"Let's press on, slut," I said. "I think you have more you want to show me."

"Stop your snivelling and stand up straight," I ordered. "I expect more of my sluts than this slovenly appearance," I reprimanded.

Much to my amazement, Christina actually attempted to stand up straight and tried to hold her sobs in, with only a few escaping.

"See slut, that's much better. You can do it when you try. Well done, so far. But there is still room for improvement yet and I will expect it from you," I let her know.

"Now, where was I? Oh yes. These horrible, obscene, Granny Clampet panties just have to go. They are disgusting to my eyes and not what I will expect from you in the future," I stated hopefully. Hey, I had to at least try to lay the groundwork.

"Just so you know... I expect to see sensual bras and panties on all my sluts. At all times. Do you understand me?" I laid down the law, wondering what she would say.

"Yes... I understand," came the reply, obviously just agreeing to whatever I said to avoid any confrontation.

Baby steps, baby steps, I nodded to myself. Every little inroad was a success story.

I placed the blades of the scissors on the base of her panties by her hips. Then cut up one side to the top. Around to the other, cut and they were loose. I grasped the panties in my two hands and pulled them from between her legs. Finally the Garden of Eden was revealed for my viewing pleasure.

Once again I was stunned. I mean, except for a few strip joints, how often do us mere males get to sit about 2 feet from a stationary pussy and be allowed to observe to our hearts content. Not often, I'd wager. But that's what I was doing.

If her breasts were Heaven, her pussy must be Heaven V 2.0. Amazing. But now that the panties were gone in all their volume the true picture was revealed. Yes, her legs were slim, including slim thighs. Even though her ankles were spread apart it was easy to see that there would be a gap at the top of her thighs. Sort of a little fetish point of mine. It could now be seen that her whole derriere was small. Not boyish: very much feminine. It matched the rest of her figure.

Now onto the Garden of Eden itself. Yes, it was furry. The blonde pubic hair was sparse not a full 1970's type bush. It was naturally like that and not groomed that way.

This meant that the entire prominent pubic mound stood out from the body. Even more wonderful were the rather full, meaty labia majora with longer, softer, inner lips hanging down. Not excessively so but noticeable. The crowning feature though, as far as I was concerned, was the very large, prominent clitoral hood. What lay beneath, I wondered expectantly. Perhaps a very large, extremely sensitive clitoral stem with a cauliflower clitoris at the peak. One could only dream, I suppose.

I clicked away with the camera, hearing Christina moan as she realised what I was doing. Photographing her naked, exposed body. I noticed she was trembling again. Shame? Embarrassment? Arousal even? Na. Too much to hope for.

I took many close ups but then moved away further to capture her entire body in all its glory. Truly, she was a beach babe, model type hybrid. Definitely not a 6 foot (1.83m) skinny model but neither was she a rounded, Kardashian type beach babe. Firmly in the middle. My exact fantasy girl, I realised.

"Slut, "I began, "if I'd known what you were hiding under those clothes I would have broken in here a long time ago. Good girl, slut. You are pleasing me so far. Now I just need to whip you into shape," I stated carefully, wondering how she would interpret that.

"That pussy patch might have to go though. I don't like hairs caught in my teeth as I dine at the Y," I stated, pushing her just a little further. Actually, I quite liked the way she looked but this was all about exerting control and having her accept it. We had already gone past what I had originally intended: just to make her orgasm and check to see how responsive her body would be. I could already see she would be highly responsive. But exactly how far? Mmm I wonder.

...

Talk about being in heaven. Really. I mean, why would she want to hide this from me, her husband? I just didn't understand. She was incredible. She was a beauty out of this world.

Time to test drive her and try to find her new limits, I happily decided.

I let both hands grasp her full breasts, feeling their nice weight and firmness. My fingers moved as if on their own accord, down to her nipples and began to pinch them lightly. Then roll and twist them before pulling them out and stretching the nipple. They were so hard with arousal already.

It was as I was doing this that the sounds Christina was making finally penetrated my bemused brain. They were definitely the moans of an aroused female. The very first time I had ever heard anything of the sort from my wife.

"Good slut," I said. "Very good slut. This is what I expect from a slut of mine. I bet I could make you orgasm from breast and nipple play, eh slut? What do you think? Should I continue?" I pinched both her nipples hard as I said this and the moans morphed to sobs and cries of "Oh god... Oh god."

I suddenly realised I could smell something I hadn't smelt since my party days. The smell of an aroused women. It was nectar.

"Slut. Ladies have pussies but sluts have cunts. I can smell an aroused cunt. Is it yours, do you think?" I teased. "Let me check."

I moved one hand down to her cunt to check. Oh my god, it was wet. I've never felt it like this.

"Slut, you sly bitch, your cunt is soaked," I taunted. "I suppose you want me to play with that next, eh? Well, you will just have to wait. I'm having too much enjoyment with these fun bags."

I continued the nipple play for at least another 15 minutes. Pulling, twisting and rolling them. Full hands on her breasts, squeezing them. Even occasionally slapping them. Then putting my mouth on them, tonguing them, and finally nipping them with my teeth the way many women love, at the appropriate arousal time, of course.

Then something occurred that I never would have believed would happen. I heard, "Don't stop. It feels so good. Don't stop. Pull them, you arsehole. Bite them. I want it."

Naturally, I stopped immediately. Can't have her thinking she can tell me what to do. LOL.

"What are you doing, you arsehole? Keep going, I'm almost there. Fuck you."

Now at this point I feel compelled to mention that in all the time I knew her, Christina has never sworn. Not one foul word has passed her lips. Neither a damn nor a darn. I can only surmise she has picked up the foul language from her husband who has been known to have a bit of a gutter mouth in private. Never in public, of course. LOL. I was actually proud of her. I had led her astray and corrupted her. LOL. Mores the pity it hadn't included her sex life.

Well, we will just have to see what we will see, I grinned to myself.

...

"Slut, you are getting to be a greedy, demanding little slut, aren't you? That cunt of yours needs a good servicing. When did you say your husband gets home from work?"

"He'll be home shortly and he will save me from your depraved actions. If you go now you'll be safe and I won't tell him. Please, just go."

I could sense she was still angry from not being allowed to cum. Hell, she's turning into a stroppy young woman. Plenty of spirit. No wonder I had fallen so much in love with her.

"Before I leave here slut, I'll have you begging for my cock. You hear me? Begging!"

I think she realised she had gone too far in her threats. She was still a captive and not in a bargaining position.

Wow. Time to step it up further. She was more than ready.

I walked back to her and gently stroked her shoulders.

"You have done very well, my horny little slut," I complemented. "You deserve a reward. I'll just have to think about what to give you," I paused to allow her time to imagine I was thinking something up.

I looked down the length of her body. She was still breathing deep and fast, her breasts heaving, as the romance writers say.

Her nipples were still very hard and poking straight out and slightly up. A young woman's breasts. One who had clearly not had children sucking on her engorged, milk laden tits. They were tinged red with the stimulation she had been receiving. I knew she would love even more attention to that area.

I knelt down on one leg and looked more closely at her divine pussy, now known as her cunt.

The lips were redder than before; swollen with her arousal and pealing to the sides as if her cunt was erupting. It certainly had its own larva flow: her juices had drenched the lips and looked to be ready to drip down her legs. Again, remember, I had never had the pleasure of seeing her in this state before.

"Holy fuck, little slut," I exclaimed. "Look at that beauty working its way out."

I carefully blew a stream of steady, hot breathe directly on to her lips and hood. She backed away slightly as I did it.

"Keep still, slut," I instructed. "You know you want it. Your body is saying a big Yes."

I reached out my right index finger and lightly rubbed around her very prominent clitoral hood. With that finger and thumb I gently grasped the hood on either side and eased it back into her body, exposing the big clit inside. Well, not inside anymore. There it was: an angry dark red protruding from the hood, practically throbbing. Was it my unsteady hands causing it to tremble or was it actually pulsing on its own!

"It's come out to play with me, little slut. Isn't that great?"

I stuck out the tip of my tongue and gave it a little wiggle. The shriek from Christina clearly stating it was too sensitive for direct contact. "Nooo . Noooo. Stop please. Stop."

"Oh my, little slut. Am I going to have fun with you, or what?" was my only reply.

...

I stood up, realising that we had all night and most of tomorrow to play. I needed to plan a few things. Christina needed to have a few orgasms first, to keep her arousal simmering on the edge of lust but outside of her control. I think I know exactly what she needs, I thought to myself.

I had seen versions of this before where the female was travelling into unknown territory regarding sexual pleasure. They didn't know what they wanted or what they would enjoy because they often hadn't experienced it before.

It would be a gamble but wasn't this whole damn thing a massive gamble on my part. My marriage could be over after tomorrow night and I may end up a criminal in jail. That felony would also cause me to lose my job. I could be wifeless and jobless in the next few days.

Oh well. C'est la vie! For me, I had already made that decision, hadn't I?

"Oh beautiful slut," I tapped her right buttock for attention. "Would you like a drink? Wine? Or perhaps some water?" She was never a big one on alcohol. "The devils drink" her father had called it. Giving little kindness gifts also helped cement the King giving to the lowly serf scenario: the Dom to the sub.

I could tell she wasn't sure if she could answer honestly. Finally she obviously realised she was parched and that I wasn't teasing her.

"Some water please," she coughed and cleared her throat before adding, "There are some bottles down in the fridge."

"Don't go away," I stated with a gentle chuckle. "I'll be right back."

...

The truth was my mouth needed a rest from the cotton buds. My mouthful of wine before did not help me at all and, even more importantly, sucking her fantastic nipples and hopefully, her lips and clit, just wouldn't be the same with a full mouth. It was a good thing I had a whole bag of the damn things because I was sure I'd be emptying and refilling often. I must remember to take all the waste one away with me, I mentally noted.

I picked up four bottles of water from downstairs when I suddenly noticed her calendar in the kitchen just next to the landline phone base. Christina had always marked important dates, appointments, birthdays etc. on the Calendar. She had my travel also listed.

After a few minutes break I walked back up the stairs, having "topped up" my mouth with cotton buds again.

"Hi sexy slut. Did you miss me? I asked, not expecting a reply."

Weirdly, she answered, "Yes." She coughed again. "I didn't want you to leave without un-cuffing me first," she politely replied.

"You mean, before your husband gets home?" I asked. "Umm yes, that's right."

I put one hand on her chin and said, "Open up, sexy slut. Here's your drink. Better just taste it first before I squirt some in. I assure you though that it is only nice, cold, water."

Her mouth opened and she stuck out her tongue to lick the top of the water bottle. Fuck that was sexy, I thought, stunned at the simple action. I asked, "Ok?" Yes, that's great."

After Christina had received 3 or 4 good mouthfuls of the water I took the bottle away.

"See," I said, "I always keep my promises."

"Now, where were we again?" I asked. "I think I was stroking your fine breasts when we left off." As I spoke my hands had been moving up her sides and on to her fantastic breasts.

"Slut, is your husbands' name Steve?" I asked innocently.

"Yes it is," she replied.

I was hefting her breasts, allowing my thumbs to stimulate her big puffy nipples. They were still hard. Perhaps they had stayed like that ever since I harshly stimulated them. Interesting.

"You see, slut... when I was downstairs I happened to read your Calendar on the wall. It said Steve Departs under todays' date and Steve Returns under Mondays' date. Late evening I think it said."

I now had her big nipples back between each thumb and index finger and I recommenced rolling, pinching and twisting them again. Pulling and stretching them out occasionally for a bit of variety. I could hear her already moaning with the stimulation.

"Do you know anything about that, slut? You haven't been lying to me have you, about your husband's travel. Is he really due home tonight? Tell the truth now and I'll go easy on you. Lie and I'll punish you. So, what's the story?"

"Umm. Yes, alright. He is away running a training course." She jumped as I gave them a harder pinch. "He comes back tomorrow night."

"So, you were lying to me, you little slut?" I said smugly. "I will go easy on you but... you will need to be punished, you do realise that slut. Don't you?"

"What. No. Don't punish me. Don't hurt me, please."

"But you lied to me. It's a sin, isn't it? You need to be punished for it. Didn't your parents... your father maybe... ever punish you if you sinned or were bad?"

"Well, did they slut? Answer me!"

"Yes," she confessed reluctantly.

"Who did it?"

"My father."

"And... what was the normal type of punishment?"

She obviously didn't want to answer and delayed for a few minutes until I took control again.

"Well, slut? Answer me or I will triple the punishment I've decided to give you."

"He would... umm make us bend down over the foot of our bed... and spank our butts with a hairbrush," she stammered her response.

"In clothes?"

"Normally in our nightgowns."

"On your bare butts?"

"Only if it was for a repeat of a previous offence or... particularly bad," she admitted.

"Did your brothers get the same punishments?"

"No, just the girls. The boys got more chores to do," she admitted.

"When was the last time your father spanked you?" I asked, just curious.

"When I was 21 and going out with Ross." She hesitated, then explained. "It was because he would often drop me back a bit late after my curfew. It was a regular thing he did, being late, I mean, so I always had to have the spanking on my bare butt."

The kinky old bastard, I thought. He got his jollies from spanking the bare butts of his daughters. I looked back at her hot body and could just imagine the old prick drooling over her tight ass. I wonder if she got wet for him when he did it. I think she just might have, going by her body's response today. She certainly never spoke to me about it when we went out, making sure I got her back on time to avoid any punishments.

Wow. The things I'm learning about my wife.

"Now slut. I'll go easy on you but do you accept my punishment for lying to me repeatedly?"

"Hurry up. Don't waste my time. Answer me."

"Yes, sir. But please don't hurt me. I mustn't have any marks for Steve to see."

Mmm. She called me Sir. We were making progress, I decided.

Without another word, I walked over to my goodies bags and extracted a few things I thought she would enjoy. Well, perhaps not the way she anticipated though, I grinned.

How did that saying go?

"Slut... this is going to hurt YOU... more than it does ME." LOL. Wondering if she noticed the little twist I gave it.

...

12