Biggest Risk of My Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Small steps though. At least she will get to taste me and suck me. Her tongue can be used too. Small steps, I reminded myself.

"Slut. Listen up," I announced. "I have a present for you. You need to get to know this present very well. I'll later be judging you by your performance here, slut. Make me proud."

With that I moved my hips forward, bridging the gap to her face. The cock helmet brushed against her lips.

"Open up wide, little slut. Stick that tongue out as a welcoming matt."

Without any further comment, Christina did so. I allowed my cock to rest on her tongue and she pulled it back, bringing the head slightly inside also. I had never consciously realised how wide her mouth actually was. She was normally smiling so I simply associated her mouth with that. Now I could see it was perfect for another exercise.

Her lips closed gently on my cock. I held steady allowing her to get used to the position. I could feel her tongue working inside, travelling around the helmet: tasting it.

It was still wet and sticky form her juicy cunt so I knew she was now tasting her own juices and trembling slightly as she did so.

"Slut, I'm going to slowly push in, then out again. Until you get used to my thrusts. I don't want to choke you. Do you understand, slut?"

Her head shaking up and down confirmed her acceptance.

I push in. Only about an inch: held it for a few seconds, then withdrew back to her mouth entrance. She could then take a breather if she wanted to.

It was important for her to learn trust. That I had her best interest at heart. (Well, my best interests but guys know what I mean) That I wouldn't choke her or, if I did a little, that I knew when to stop and give her relief. That part of the learning was essential.

This was a very useful action for her to learn when eventually she makes love to my cock in the form of a long, loving, deep throated, blow job. However, it would be absolutely essential for her to learn if I were to give her a throat fucking. To hold my cock in as long as possible as I thrust aggressively into her throat. Particularly as the throat and mouth fill with drool. Trust that I'd give her a chance to breathe is, as I suggested, essential.

For now, I was able to hold on to the top of the headboard as I rhythmically thrust in and out of her mouth. Stopping every three of four thrusts for her to suck and lick my head. Then I pulled out, instructing her to lick along the length, lapping up all the juices. Dangling my balls in her mouth gave her the opportunity to lick and kiss and suck on them also. It would have been better for me if she could see but... such is life.

I could feel it building. The pressure was too much. The head was back in her mouth now. My balls tightened, so I pulled back until I was just inside her mouth.

"Here I cum slut. Hold it in your mouth like the good slut you are. Do it for me."

I held her head steady as I pumped my orgasm into her mouth. I could hear her breathing through her nose. Finally, I was finished and withdrew the head from her mouth. I always get very sensitive once I've cum. Hey, I'm a sensitive kind of guy!

"Open your mouth and show me, slut."

She did and I was amazed at the volume. Perhaps it was that blue pill at work, I thought.

"Now swallow, sexy one. Swallow that cum like a good cum slut."

She did, taking what looked like a couple of swallows to get it down.

"Well done, sexy slut. You have pleased me well." Gawd, I was sounding like some actor playing King Arthur or someone from that era. So cheesy. But it works, remember that.

Overall, I was most impressed about her abilities. She took to it like a duck to water. Then it struck me: she was just too good for it to be her first time. I looked at her suspiciously. That damn father, I guessed. Hell, has he got a lot to answer for, I thought. The fucking hypocrite.

Well, this was something to raise on another occasion. Now was not the time, I decided.

Christina was now panting from her effects and swallowing repeatedly. That cum is quite viscus in texture, so my lady friends had told me. She was getting her breath back, so to speak. I reached down and placed my fingers back at her cunt. Talk about wet: she was soaked.

She moaned and groaned. "Yes. Do it. Do it. Fuck me, please sir."

Dammit. Why hadn't she been like this with me? From when we got married. I could sort of understand the pre-marriage situation but afterwards? We could have avoided having to take extreme steps.

I climbed off the bed, immediately offering Christina the nozzle of a water bottle. She sucked greedily, clearing her throat of my sticky cum.

Well, if extreme is what is needed, extreme is what she'll get, I decided, putting the bottle down.

...