Bigrig Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man turned feeling almost drunk from the lack of rest. He staggered a bit as he trudged to the door. Opening it, he didn't even pay attention to the two scripts the man had written.

And he gave them to Catherine at the nurse's station who looked them both over. A large grin began to produce itself slowly. This was her chance to pay him back for all the trouble he had been over the years.

"Well, Mr. Santini..." she half giggled. "...I guess yer all mine now." she stood teasing.

"Huh?" Tony suddenly woke up a bit.

"Yep. You're all mine." she came around the station with a couple forms in hand. "Your doctor has seen the need to temporarily admit you. So, that makes you all mine." she teased.

"Oh..." he grinned at her, now knowing she was only bantering with him.

"Now," she placed the forms on the counter taking out her pen. "You want fried or baked chicken, or a hamburger?" she began to quiz.

"Fried. Oh, and dark meat. I won't eat it if it's white."

"Hmm. Picky aren't we? Mashed or baked potato?" she grinned as she spoke.

"Mashed with gravy."

"Green beans, carrots or corn?"

"Green beans."

"Cornbread or roll?"

"Roll."

"Tea, coffee, or juice?"

"Tea."

"Sweetened or unsweetened?"

"Sweet."

"Very good, sign here and..." she lifted the one form to reveal yet another. "...here." she made an 'X' at the two places he was to sign.

He took the pen she offered, signing his freedom away to her for the time being.

"Now, if you'll follow me, we'll get you set up in a room." she turned, handing the top form to one of the nurses at the station. "Take this to the cafeteria and wait for it. Bring it to fourteen when they give it to you." she ordered gently.

She then led Tony to the supply room where she laden his arms with two sheet, a blanket, and an extra pillow, knowing he liked having two pillows as opposed to only one.

Then she led him to the room next to Jonathan's and helped him make his bed.

"Okay, Mr. Santini. I'll get your pill and some towels so you can shower. If you need anything else just call me." she smiled then left the room for only a moment.

Tony turned on the television set just to have a little noise in the room. Catherine returned with two towels, a washcloth and some other items for his shower, as well as the one pill Greg had prescribed for him.

The younger nurse came in with his tray of food, setting it on the rollaway table.

"Would you get me a Pepsi, too?" Tony asked, as she turned to leave the room.

"Sure..." she stopped short waiting as Tony dug into the front pocket of his jeans pulling out a dollar bill.

She took it from him going to the break room purchasing the drink. When she returned, Catherine had left and brought back a mug full of ice and a pitcher of water as she would for every patient on the floor.

"Now, Mr. Santini, you eat your lunch, get your shower and get right into bed. I don't want to come in here and see you foolin' around. You get to sleep, young man." she waved a vehement finger at him grinning all the while. She knew that once the pill begun to work he would be out like a light to begin with. But he wasn't to know that, according to the note scribbled at the bottom of the script.

"Yes, ma'am." he nodded at her with a faint smile.

"Alright, I'll be back in here in about an hour to check on your progress..." she pulled the rollaway table to him as he climbed up onto the bed sitting on the edge of it. "...You should be finished your shower and in bed by then. If not, you and I will go 'round." she had to fight back the laugh that threatened. It was giving her so much pleasure to gripe at him a little.

"Yes, ma'am." he nodded again saying nothing more. He understood this was payback for her. And she would turn him over her knee and wear him out if he gave her any trouble at all. Either that, or a shot was coming. He shuddered at the thought of the last, watching her march out of the room.

"Thank you..." Tony took the can of Pepsi from the younger nurse.

"Boy, she's being hard with you. I've only seen her act this way with difficult patients." the young woman commented.

"She and I have a history, that's all. She's getting her chance to repay some of my ill words at her in the past."

"Oh, you work here?"

"You must be new?" he stared at her long trying to recall if he had seen her there in the past.

"I am, just started about a month ago." she beamed.

"Oh, yeah. When I'm not out doin' somethin' else, I do work here." he pulled the lid off the tray as he talked to her.

"Okay, what do ya do?"

"I'm a nurse." he informed her opening the Styrofoam cup of tea.

"Oh! A male nurse. That's great. There aren't that many of yer kind around here." her grin was one of great interest in the man she eyed so openly now. "Nice..." she turned then knowing Catherine would be after her in about two seconds if she didn't show her face at the station.

"What does that mean?" Tony cocked his head eyeing her through half lidded eyes.

"Oh, nothing, really." she giggled then escaped quickly out the door.

"Hmp." he wagged his head at her. "I'm not yer type missy." grabbing as the plastic bag of utensils it flew across the floor suddenly.

"Ahem..." Greg bent down picking it up. "...A little attitude I see here, Mr. Santini?"

Tony looked up to see him grinning from ear to ear.

"No, Greg. But you might wanna put a leash on yer new nurse." he informed him.

"A leash, huh? Why, she got the hots for ya?" the doctor pranced to him like a woman.

"Stop, Greg. You know I don't want that." he fussed, as he fought to open his small cups of food.

Noticing how Tony's hands were beginning to tremble, Greg began to easily pull them open for him, frustrating him even more. "I know, Tony. I'll take care of it. She won't bother you anymore."

"Well, I don't mean for you to get hateful with her, I just don't need her flirting with me, is all."

"I know that, Tony. Boy, you need some rest." he sighed as he lifted the man's chart scribbling a note on it. The doctor knew he wouldn't even say anything about it if he weren't so exhausted.

"Okay, I've admitted you with extreme exhaustion. And believe me, Catherine if jumping up and down at the fact that yer her patient now. So, I'd behave if I were you." he smiled as he wrote some more on the chart.

"Oh, I will. She's already shown me her devilish side today. It think she's hoping I'll pop off at 'er so she can give me a shot."

"Yes, she is. And she 'knows' you hate those." he parked the side of the metal clipboard on his belt resting his wrists on it.

"Yeah, she and I went through school together. She gave me a few I really didn't like."

Greg laughed.

"And I wasn't afraid of needles until she got ahold of me." Tony jabbed his fork into the air at him as he spoke.

Greg laughed even more.

"I'm glad you think it's so funny." Tony barked playfully.

"Yes, it is. Now, you take care of that meal and shower quickly. I have to go finish my exam of Bruce." he hung the chart on the foot of the bed stepping to the door. "I'll be back to check on you in a while."

"Don't let Bruce paw ya t'death." Tony chuckled.

"Paw me to death, what do ya mean?" Greg stopped at the door turning to him.

"Oh, he only wants to get in yer pants is all." Tony grinned wryly.

"Ah, well..." Greg winked. "...I guess he'll have to wait. I've got somethin' up my sleeve for him too."

Now Tony laughed. "I can't wait to hear this one."

"And that's exactly what you'll do too." Greg opened the door leaving right away.

"Son of a..." Tony laughed then. "Bitch!" he called after the man. Then dug into his chicken hungrily.

When he looked up again Catherine was standing in the doorway a hand on her hip. "Are you being difficult, Mr. Santini?" she quipped.

"Oh, no ma'am." he shook his head negatively in fast jerks, his eyes wide, as he stared back at her.

"I could've sworn I heard you call Dr. Carroll a bitch."

"No, ma'am. Not me..." he held his breath as apprehension came over him suddenly.

"If you say so. But one more outburst from you, young man and your toast. I mean it." she warned.

"Yes, ma'am." he nodded vehemently.

She gave him an amused grin then left.

"Damn, I've gotta get outta here." he muttered to himself.

When he finished eating, he pushed the table away removing his shoes. His legs felt like rubber as he pattered to the bathroom in his socks. Removing his clothing, he showered quickly. Making short work of drying off, he brushed his hair through slipped into his boxer briefs and went back into the next room. Climbing up into the bed, he turned onto his side going right to sleep.

*****

Meanwhile, with the door locked again, Bruce was still in Greg's office being examined. He reached up grasping the back of the doctor's head pulling him down, sealing their lips. His tongue dove between his lips plundering his mouth leisurely. A moan escaped him at the feel of it and the fact that Greg wasn't resisting.

His free hand came up beginning to unbutton the doctor's shirt. Quickly his fingers worked at ridding him of the barrier that hid his body from him. Then he slipped his hand in plundering his chest lasciviously.

Greg breathed in suddenly through his nose easing his arms around him. Lost in time for the moment, he didn't protest his advances in the least. Even as his fingers trapped a nipple giving it a gentle squeeze, he leaned into him a little wanting more of his gentle ministrations.

Soon, he guided Bruce back onto the table. Coming up over him, he rested atop him, as his lover pushed the shirt down off his shoulders. Greg planted a kiss on his cheek, as Bruce tilted his head forward brushing his lips over a shoulder.

"I've been waiting for this since Ben told me you were coming home." he whispered into his ear.

"And I've thought of you all week, Greg." Bruce muttered to him in return.

The doctor moaned at that fact, realizing he had been on Bruce's mind all the while. He felt him urge his body upward and followed his guidance readily. Supporting himself on his elbows, he looked down watching this awesome man surround his nipple with his lips. The effect of it sent a shiver all through him causing him to suck air suddenly.

His manhood began to ache already. It throbbed with a great need for Bruce. He began to tremble as the man's lips scattered light kisses all over his upper body.

"Bruce, I want you..." he finally admitted.

The man looked up at him then with so much desire reflecting back at him that it stirred his heart even more. His hands moved down loosening his pants. He pushed them down over Greg's hips. With a soft urgency, he moved them flagrantly over his cheeks, gliding them up and down over them. Then he pulled the doctor firmly to his naked body watching his responses all the while.

Lifting his head as he did, his tongue sneaked out teasing the other nipple. He could feel Greg's quivering in his grasp. It was such a delight for him. There was nothing better than to watch Greg lost in all the attention. Except when he was with Jonathan, or Tony. He almost laughed at the thought. But he didn't.

Instead, he urged his favorite doctor, to remove his pants for him. They worked together silently to rid his body of them and the shirt he had on. Then he pulled Greg to him. Staring into his eyes long, he bent his knees wrapping his legs around him. Hooking his heals he moved against him to incite him to have him.

Greg leaned down sealing their lips once more. Reaching between them, he eased into him slowly. Pulling back a bit, he pushed in further each time he did. And soon, he was buried deep inside the man.

All the while his kiss was becoming more fervent and heated. It seared Bruce's lips and tongue with its torrid heat. It seemed Greg could not kiss him deep enough, as he searched his mouth almost sweeping the back of his throat.

They moaned here and there, reacquainting themselves with each other again. Their bodies moved at a leisurely pace, taking their time with each other. Slow gentle strides, they moved together enticing the other to dare to cross the line of their passions and fall into that chasm of release. Like an ebbing tide, they were molded together, their bodies undulating in rhythm with the other.

Rushing sounds of excited breaths, exploring each other with their hands. Their mouth, connected as they dove into the other's time and time again. Reaching for that ultimate goal, they each beckoned to the other with so much care. Groping at air to feed their need. Hand's lock, fingers intertwining.

Gradually the pace was accelerated. Their hands loosened. Their arms embracing one another. And the power of their need, the intensity of their desire, took them higher in their passions to a most timeless place. Seeming lost there, they relished the other with all they had to give.

One hand came up to the back of the doctor's head. He held him there as the other sneaked down to the small of his back, his finger draping over his bottom. There he guided his movements pressing him firmly to him. With a more urgent need, he longed for their release. Struggling to resist his own until Greg had found his.

But he tensed suddenly in the doctor's arms. His arms became as constricting as a boa. Moaning intermittently into his mouths he snatch at urgent breaths through his nose. Contracting strongly around him, it was more than Greg could manage. His body joined him in the mutual pleasures that had found them.

They reveled together in convulsive heightened sensation. Their voices muffled by the ardency of their kiss. Together they struggled to remain as quiet as they could, but that was just so hard to do. However sweet it had been, this love they had made, it ended all too soon with them hold each other silently.

Bruce struggled to remain awake now. All his stress and tension had been relieved. And as he lay there with Greg in his gentle loving arms, weariness overcame him suddenly.

"I have to shower, Bruce." Greg pulled back seeing his eyes narrowed by drowsiness. He smiled knowing it would help him. Having known Bruce always had been this way, he just knew. Anytime he was overly tense, or stress had overcome him, his mind would begin to wonder and his body craved to be sated. AAnd in these times, for Bruce, the best medicine for him was to make love.

Giving him a long gentle kiss, he warned him not to fall asleep on the narrow exam table. Climbing down, he gathered his clothes rushing into his adjacent bathroom to take a quick shower.

When he returned to the room again, Bruce had curled up on his sofa. He was fast asleep and even and earthquake wouldn't wake him now. He smiled as he finished buttoning his shirt. Going to his locker, he reached for a blanket, shaking it out. He went to the sofa spreading it over his nakedness. Then took the pillow on the back, leaning against the wall, he lifted the man's head, resting it on the soft comfort. Bruce only moaned a bit, but never woke from his sleep.

12