Bike Club Initiation Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike & Lisa spend the weekend at the Club's Retreat.
1.5k words
4.32
46k
23
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Lisa. I'm 24 and married to Mike who is six years older than me and a wonderful husband. Though I am young, I have been told that I have "old fashion" values. I believe that when you get married, you are married for life.

I also believe that it is the wife's job to keep her husband happy no matter what she needs to do whether it is comfortable for her or not. This is a story about what I did to make Mike happy.

This story picks up after Mike and I had wild sex in front of the other 5 couples during our initiation weekend at the Biker Retreat.

At least part of what I wrote here is true. It is up to you to determine which parts.

Lisa

After waking up alone naked on the lounger, I sat up and tried to clear my head. I remembered that Mike and I had intense sex as the other couples watched us. I must admit that while I couldn't believe that we did it in front of everyone, replaying it in my head had me tingling between my legs. The pot had made me do things that I had never done before.

Looking around, no one was in sight but I could hear voices inside the cabin. I got to my feet and steadied myself. Walking toward the cabin the voices got louder but I still couldn't make out what was being said. As I approached the door, I could see that everyone was inside.

Looking through the screen door, the first thing I saw was my Mike standing there naked with one of the wives on her knees giving him a blowjob. I was instantly in shock. I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a girl with her lips around my husband's cock, my cock.

I froze and just stared. The next thing I knew, the girl released his cock. She turned around and bent forward. Reaching between her legs, she took his cock and guided it into her pussy.

Mike didn't seem to resist and while he wasn't thrusting into her, she definitely was thrusting back against him with vigor. All the other members in the room were routing them on telling him to give her a good fucking. I had heard of Clubs like this and sexual initiations but it never occurred to me that this was one of those clubs.

I couldn't believe the range of emotions that ran through my body. I felt betrayed by Mike. How could he do this to me? I opened the screen door quietly and walked into the cabin. Everyone was so engrossed in the show that they didn't notice me.

I inched up to Bob, one of the husbands and motioned for him not to say anything. I took the joint from his hand and took a drag on it. Letting out the smoke, I took several more tokes while I thought about what to do next.

I know Mike really wanted for us to be accepted into this club. I also knew that I needed, no wanted, to please him and do whatever it took to keep him happy, particularly in the sex department. Even if it meant going beyond my boundaries.

I turned back to watching Mike and the other wife fuck. He now had his hands on her hips and was actively thrusting into her. I could tell by the look on his face that he was enjoying it. She started to scream out that she was coming.

Mike picked up the pace and she trashed as he continued to fuck her. Finally, he impaled her deeply on his cock and I knew he was cumming. I had made up my mind and with the courage of the pot, it was time to put my plan into action.

As I was already naked, I purposely walked forward to the two of them. When Mike saw me, I could see uncertainty in his eyes. I walked up to him and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Is this what you want?" I asked him.

He didn't reply, just looked at me with that unsure stare.

"I know this will excite you, enjoy the show," I said to him.

I turned to the girl that Mike just had sex with. She looked scared. I turned her to face me and then kissed her passionately on the lips. I didn't break the kiss and she kissed be back. I could hear the group encouraging us. After several minutes of our make out session, I guided her to the table and pushed her down on it. I rubbed her tits and kissed down her body.

I knew how much it excited Mike when I kissed other girls at Rally's and I was sure that he would really like what I had in mind.

Facing Mike, I said "Do you want me to eat your cum from her pussy?"

His only response was to reach down and take hold of his wet, limp dick.

I lowered my lips to her pussy and started to lick. She was soaking wet with both her juices and Mikes cum. I flicked my tongue over her clit and I felt her twitch. I continued to lick and suck smearing their juices all over my face. I could feel her building to an orgasm and didn't let up until she screamed as she came. I must say that it excited me having that much control over her. She tried to wiggle away but I held onto her forcing her to have several more orgasms.

I took my finger and scooped up some of Mike's cum off her pussy. Looking directly at him, I stuck my finger in my mouth and cleaned it off. I noticed that he was getting hard again.

"Did you like that?" I asked him.

He just stared at me with lust in his eyes. I could see just a hint of a smile on Mike's face. I turned and crawled up on the table laying on my back. I positioned myself so that Mike could see my pussy between my open legs. I started to play with myself all the while staring at Mike. He was slowly stroking himself and his smile started to grow.

I turned to the girl that I just made out with.

"Who is your husband?" I asked her.

She pointed to one of the guys and he raised his hand.

"Since you were kind enough to let my husband fuck your wife, I think it is only fair that you get to fuck me."

He looked at me and then at Mike. Mike gave him a nod and he advanced toward me. As he got near, I reached out and guided his cock into my mouth. He was already hard and I wondered which wife's juices I was tasting on him.

Once I had him as hard as I thought I could get him, I guided him around so he could fuck me. I pulled him toward me and put his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I couldn't believe that I was going to let a guy fuck me and even wilder, he was going to do it in front of my husband. Mike moved around so he had a better view.

As he entered me, I let out a groan. His cock was so hard and it almost seemed like it burned me when he entered my pussy. I could tell that he was excited as he immediately started to fuck me hard and fast. I could feel an orgasm building and tried my best no to cum. He kept thrusting into me hard and seemed to hit just the right spot. I could not hold back any longer and the waves of my orgasm rolled over me, I could feel him shoot his hot cum into me.

As he started to go limp, he climbed off me leaving me laying there on the table naked with his cum oozing out of my pussy. By now the effects of the pot were starting to wear off and the realization of what I had just done was becoming clear. I put one hand down to cover my pussy.

I climbed off the table and went over to Mike. He was sporting the hardest erection I had ever seen him have. I was afraid of what he might do or say but was relied when he pulled me to him and passionately kissed me on the lips.

Without the effects of the pot, I was becoming more self-conscious by the minute. I grabbed a blanket from one of the couches and wrapped it around me. By now, there was another couple on the table going at it. Mike and I watched them briefly. I couldn't help but notice Mike's ranging hard-on and knew if I didn't do something about it, somebody else soon would. (to be continued)