Bike Ride Ch. 03

Story Info
Randy and Celia had fun now it's Bill's turn with Darla.
4.6k words
4.24
21.8k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justtoold
Justtoold
289 Followers

This is the third chapter of three stories that are related. It continues on from where the first two stories ended. The idea for this story happened when a friend of mine bought a Harley trike from a guy, and my wife thought it was a neat machine. From there my warped mind took over and here we are.

This story is like the rest of my stories in that I do not write them with much descriptive sex in them. I like to think that my style is more of describing the chase, than the actual catch. It is just a quirk I have. It's sort of like those old time radio shows where you have to use a lot of imagination. This story should have enough facts for you to use your imagination to fill it in though.

If you didn't read the first two chapters, you should just so this chapter makes more sense. I like the constructive criticism comments I get back from readers, because I learn from them. The slash and burn comments and comments about another guy's comments will be deleted as soon as I see them because they are meaningless and a waste of time both yours and mine.

There are drugs involved in this story and in no way do I condone the use of them, but please remember this is just a story.

*****

Bike Ride Chapter 3

Bill's Adventure

My name id Randy and the first 2 chapters were written by me, about Celia, Bill's wife, and I. I thought it only fair he should get his chance to tell the story of what happened to him and my wife, Darla, while I was enjoying the second ride Celia and I had. So in his own words this 3rd story is Bill's story.

Celia was out riding with my friend Randy again and I knew the two of them would be fucking up a storm the first chance they had. They sure did the last time they went for a ride, so this time probably would be more of the same. That was Ok as far as that went. Because if things went the way I hoped I would be all over Randy's wife and be fucking her.

I was going to his place because being a plumber I was going to install a new water heater for him at his cabin. It had just arrived the day before and Darla and he wanted it installed as soon as possible. Darla wasn't to happy Randy wasn't going to be there, but the heater was something she had wanted for a while now and she was willing to go with me to show me their place, and maybe clean the place up a bit. After that heater was installed I was supposed to head home and she was going to stay a week by herself.

Randy and I talked about the situation and he told me because he was going to fuck Celia I had free rein to try and fuck Darla. That idea appealed to me because in the past we had swapped with them and not only was Darla easy on the eyes she used to be pretty hot in the sack. Randy wished me luck because she had turned into a prude this last while and he figured there was no way she would fuck me. When I heard that I remembered an offer from a friend, who shall remain nameless, and I just smiled because that gave me an idea for a plan.

Early Saturday morning Darla and I loaded the heater on my truck and she rode with me out to their cabin. Once there she put a bunch of supplies away while I got out my tools and materials and started on the heater project. She spent time cleaning up the place and near noon decided it was so sunny and hot she wasn't gong to waste the nice day and decided to work on a tan.

On one trip to my truck to get something I saw her on the deck sunning in a skimpy red string bikini. She always had looked good in a bikini, and the years hadn't been that hard on her. Being the type of guy I was, I just had to offer to spread some sun screen on her back. Her body was warm from the sun and I enjoyed applying the oil even if she complained a bit as I took a few liberties. Because of those few liberties I had a hard on as I went to finish installing the heater. I found myself peaking occasionally looking at her body, and fondly remembering the year or two in the past when we had swapped partners. I sure missed enjoying the trill of fucking her while Celia was getting fucked by Randy.

While she was doing her sunning I took that opportunity to get my special supplies from the truck and put them in the spare bedroom. Those supplies were for later. If everything went the way I planned it, I was going to use those articles on Darla.

About three in the afternoon I finished with the heater and sat looking at Darla's body for a bit through the patio doors and visualized what I had planned for her. Seeing her laid out in the sun I figured it was time to initiate the first steps to fucking that fine body. First I fixed a simple snack from stuff I found in the fridge for us and took that and a glass of wine for her and a beer for me out on the deck.

The wine had just a titch of a drug I had acquired from that nameless friend of mine I told you about earlier. He worked in the pharmaceutical trade and had received this stuff in a shipment that was sent to him in error. This drug was nothing to severe, all it did was make the nerve ending more sensitive. I also added a bit of Canborisone which is a not a well known drug. It's an experimental restricted libido enhancer which should make her more receptive to my advances. My friend had experimented with the two drugs and had figured out the dosages.

I made sure to not over do it but there was enough in the wine and snack for my purposes. She finished the wine and snack off and we sat talking. She never bothered covering up so I had the pleasure of looking at her in that skimpy bikini and thinking I just had to have that body again. In my mind it had been to many years since the last time. During our conversation I made sure her wine glass was never empty because I knew wine was her weak spot, or it used to be. She used to have a few then she would loose a lot of her inhibitions and today she was acting the same way.

As we talked, I was teasing her with some sexual innuendos as I kept telling her how good she looked and hinting about what I would like to do to her body and how much fun she would have. I was sure she understood that if she gave me a chance I would willingly fuck her.

I also kept getting up and walking by her and made sure I touched her a bit or brushed against her in passing. I could see her muscles twitch every time I did and knew the drugs were working. I even squeezed her shoulder once and she almost fell out of her chair. She wanted to know what I was doing that made her skin so sensitive. All I could do was look at my hands and tell her they always looked like that and they were nothing special but they would like to do magical things to her. I know, total bull shit but she never seemed to catch on to that fact

All she had to say to me was, "I bet you would."

The sun was going down when Celia phoned me and told me Randy and her were going to be staying at some farm house that night. While I was talking to Celia, Darla got a call from Randy and he gave the excuse that his bike had some problems and he had to do some work on it and wouldn't be home that night. I could see what Randy and Celia were doing without even having to ask. At least with the phone call I knew that evening and next day were free for me to push Darla as much as I could.

With that thought in my head and the lack of heat from the dying sun I asked Darla to join me on the couch where it was a bit warmer. Sitting close to her we talked, which of course meant touching her as I emphasized points. I watched as the slight touches were having an effect on her and had her squirming a bit. With her still only in her Bikini there was a lot of skin available to touch so I touched her wherever I could. She must have been enjoying it because she never stopped me, and if anything moved closer to me.

Because I had consumed a few beers I used that as an excuse to ask her if there was some place for me to bunk down so I didn't have to drive. She showed me the spare room and I got bolder and in the hallway as she walked ahead of me I groped her ass which actually got her to jump, but she was giggling as she told me to watch where I put my hands. I told her I was watching where I put my hands and that's where they wanted to go. She never jumped when there was a repeat performance on the way back to the sitting area and she even wiggled her ass in my hands as she looked over her shoulder and smiled at me.

About seven that night I had a quick shower in their spacious walk-in shower and came out with a towel wrapped around me. Darla was next and as she headed towards the washroom I figured it was now or never so I closely followed her and just before she got to the door I grabbed her and pushed her towards the shower. My towel had dropped by then giving my cock room to expand. I had left the water running and pushed her right in the shower, not giving her a chance to escape.

Darla screamed and wanted to know what I was doing as she tried get out of the shower. I was standing in her way so she couldn't get past me. I told her I figured that I was the one that covered her with the lotion so I should be the one to wash it off. She surprised me when she stopped trying to get past me and was even giggling when she told me in a coy voice that I had better do a good job. I grabbed the soap and a cloth and proceeded to do just that. I could visually see her body responding as those sensitive nerve endings were breaking down her barriers.

She never even noticed me untying her bikini and it falling to the floor. She even asked me what kind of cloth I was using on her because it was causing her to tingle all over and it felt so stimulating. I got her to turn around and washed her front too. There wasn't a single complaint from her as I took liberties with her body. Things had progressed easier than I thought they would and I knew I was going to enjoy playing with her.

It was time to escalate things so I aggressively kissed her and she responded as our tongues fought with each other. When we broke the kiss she told me we shouldn't be doing that, but I ignored her as my hands kept groping her body. It sure didn't take long until the last of her reserves were down and her pelvis was trusting against my fingers when I touched her pussy. I inserted a couple and worked on that making sure she was ready for me. Her nerve endings there must have been real sensitive because she was getting noisy as she fucked my fingers as fast as she could. She was now the one that was aggressively kissing me between loud moans and groans.

My hard on was almost painful so I turned her around and got her to bend forward putting her hands on the wall and proceeded to line up my cock and without preamble thrust it in her. Her body jerked when I did that and she almost broke my ear drums as she screamed. It sure didn't take her long to be bucking back on my cock and it seemed like no time at all when I could feel her pussy grip me as she came. I never stopped and kept right on stroking into her tight pussy.

As I fucked Darla from behind I had my hands on her tits pinching her diamond hard nipples while the water cascaded down on us. I knew with her nerves being so sensitive that those pinched nipples and the water splashing down on her body were sending impulses straight to her pussy. She kept crying out that her cunt felt like she was getting fucked by a lightning bolt as she thrust back at me wanting more.

I had jacked off earlier when I had my shower, so I had some staying power. I screwed her until she could hardly stand from her orgasms. I then dragged her out of the shower, quickly dried us off and pulled her into the spare room to continue the fun.

Her pussy had always tasted good, so I dined on it like it was my final meal. In the past she had always been reluctant to suck cock but when I flipped mine in her face and told her to suck mine she only hesitated a bit then did. We were in the 69 position with her on the bottom and when I went back to eating her fine tasting pussy she sucked me with a zeal. She was a fast learner and as I forced more and more of my cock in her mouth she was getting more enthusiastic about it. Her juices were flowing as I licked her clit while I fingered her pussy. My fingers were soaked in her juices so I maneuvered them down to the small tight bud. I never gave her a chance to complain and roughly inserted one in her ass.

She cried out when I did and tried to get away but I kept working it in her until she stopped struggling and then I started to slide it back and forth in that tight ass while chewing on her cunt. There was no stopping her now. She wanted orgasms and I was just the guy to give them to her.

Her ass was two feet off the bed when she came, flooding my mouth with juices. When she came down I flipped her over and told her it was my turn. I lifted her ass up off the bed and after lining things up rammed my cock in her pussy again and fucked her doggy style. I couldn't resist when I saw that ass hole there in front of me. As I pounded my cock in her pussy I poked a finger in her ass and finger fucked it again. It's a good thing there was pillows on the bed because she had her head buried in them and her moans and screams were still pretty loud. All I heard was her continuously yelling, "Make me cum, make me cum."

Darla was matching me stroke for stroke and if anything was pushing back harder than I was slamming it in her. I was watching that ass of hers jiggle every time our skin slapped together, so I took my finger out of her ass and every time I pushed my cock in her pussy I would slap her ass. The slaps got harder and harder and even when her ass cheeks were fire engine red she kept wanting more. She always had this ability to clamp down so hard on a cock when she came it was hard to fuck her, so when she came this time I could hardly keep pushing into her.

Randy had described how his cock felt when he had cum in Celia's pussy on that one bike ride they took together, but I'm sure when I shot my load into Darla it was more intense. It felt like an atlas missile shot out of my cock and I almost passed out when I flooded her pussy.

We lay there resting and she was telling me how her body was still tingling and how much those sensations her body were feeling was something she had never felt before.

Her ass may have been red and sore from the spanking and I offered to spread some cream on those cheeks. When I touched it to spread that cream she spasmed as she had another orgasm. She decided that sex had never felt anything like what had just happened before. We were both tired so Darla spent the night in my bed wrapped around me. She even woke me up at two, by playing with my cock and once it was hard she jumped on for a ride. The drugs were out of her system by then, so I knew this was all her and not the drugs making her do it.

It's a good thing the neighbors never came out that weekend because it would have spoiled our fun. Darla had made so much noise if they would have been there they would have come to investigate.

There was a morning quickie in the shower and then we spent the day on the deck with both of us nude doing a lot of sexual touching. It was funny though because where ever I touched her, for what ever reason, she told me her body still felt tingly, and she couldn't figure out why.

I thought about that for a bit and realized I've heard how some people got conditioned to respond to certain stimulus, and when something reminds them of that they feel it in their body. So my touches were just her mind remembering how things felt the day before, and unbeknownst to her she had been conditioned to respond to those touches.

We only enjoyed fucking each other once that afternoon. That was a slow relaxed fuck with her riding me cowgirl right out in the sun on the back deck.

I kind of figured we would get a call from our spouses, and when Randy called he told Darla he had to stay one more night but his bike would be fixed the next day. Darla sort of gave him a cutting remark when she told him in a condescending voice, "It's Ok. I've still got Bill here working on my "plumbing" (sarcastic emphasis) and he is having a "hard time" (Again sarcastic emphasis) working things out. He may have a "hard" (more sarcasm) job but he should be able to finish off the project by tomorrow. So there's no need to hurry back."

When she hung up, she looked at me and the comment she had for me left no misunderstanding as to what she wanted. She said, "Well we got another fun night ahead of us. I hope it's like the last night. Before this weekend I haven't been fucked for a while, and last night was a good start, but I expect you to do better tonight."

I made sure I took a little blue pill, just so I could make the night memorable for us. We hit the shower first where she took three fingers while she jerked my cock and then moved into the bedroom again.

This time I put a blindfold on her. I opened my bag of tricks and started teasing her body. After an hour she had cum twice and I had nipple clamps on her for added stimulus while I rubbed two vibrators over her nipples and clit. I decided that I would tease her until she begged to be fucked. Whenever she got close to cumming I would back off until she came down from that and then I would tease her some more.

When the teasing stopped I slid a vibrator in that now drenched pussy and turned it on. She again covered her face with a pillow and was again screaming at me to make her cum, but I was going to stretch it out as long as possible.

I told her, "Let's play horny dog. You get on your hands and knees and stick your ass in the air and I will fuck you with this vibrator like a male dog taking his bitch." With that I flipped her over and she gets on her hands and knees and sticks her pretty ass up in the air in the doggy position. With the vibrator still in her pussy I move behind her and grab her hips and turned the vibrator up to full speed and watch her as she went nuts.

Then taking some lube; I lubed up a butt plug and eased it in her ass. I knew from when we used to swap that Darla really wasn't into having her ass plugged other than a finger here, and a tongue there, but tonight the butt plug was taken without protest. The only thing that happened was she squealed and pushed back as the plug went in her.

Deb was as hot as I had ever seen her and she yelled at me, "Oh fuck yes. Make me howl at the moon like the bitch dog I am." I slam the vibrator in and out of her. She growls and pushes back in time with each of my strokes. I reach around and find her clit. I massage it and smack her ass some more. She starts cumming. Her growls grow louder and she gets hotter.

Deb was going over the top now, "Fuck me. fuck me. fuck my hot pussy. Take out that vibrator and shove that big cock of yours in me." No sooner she said that than the vibrator was jerked out and I rammed into her in one stroke and found her pussy juice is running down her legs.

I spank her ass and pump in her faster and faster. She howls louder and louder. I can't hold back any longer. I give her two hard slaps and thrust into her. Again, my warm cum rockets out and blasts into her pussy adding to the juices already there and when she felt that she came with me making all kind of animal noises. We then fell together on our sides. She quickly rolled over and hugs me.

We just laid there for an hour softly kissing and caressing each other. Darla makes the first move after that and when she took the bottle of lube and squirted it in her ass it didn't take me long to figure out what she wanted. When she smiles, looks at me, and gets on all fours with her ass up in the air and says. "Fuck my ass, now."

My cock was instantly hard and I move around behind her. I reach up and grab both of her nipples pinch them and pull her tits back. She squeals. I line my cock up with her little pink hole and shove my cock in to the hilt. When I was about half way in she loudly moans and cums. I continue to pull her nipples back and stroke in and out of that tight ass. She clenches her muscles down on my cock as she meets each stroke of mine with her own. Darla was crying out, "Fuck my ass! Fuck my asshole. Ream me out and cum in me."

Justtoold
Justtoold
289 Followers
12