Bike Shed Bitch

Story Info
School rivals settle their differences.
3.1k words
4.33
317.6k
109

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,510 Followers

Louise Laing and Leona Millar had been classmates since the age of five. Even at that age they did not like each other. Fate, being what it is, conspired to ensure that they were in the same classes throughout their school years. Now they were in their last year of High School. They were both 18 years old and both were blonde but there the similarities pretty much ended.

Louise was tall and very athletic, her hair was a very bright platinum blonde and she stood out in her classes, both for her classic good looks and her academic ability. She was very popular and most of the girls in school either liked her or wanted to be her and, strangely, she encountered little jealousy. At school she always dressed smart in a pristine white shirt and short black skirt that showed off her beautiful long legs perfectly. Clear blue eyes and lovely full lips give her much of her beauty and her infectious laugh and smile completed the image. Her family was well off but definitely not rich and as Head Girl in her final year she had a degree of respect from the teachers. Throughout High School Louise only had the one boyfriend, Chuck, an archetypal school jock. Everyone thought they were meant for each other.

Leona was not beautiful in the classical sense, but she something about her that made her stand out. She oozed sexiness not beauty. He hair was a much more dirty blonde, her stature could only be described as short, not at all fat but not athletic either. Not that she showed much interest in sports or classes. From an early age Leona's main interest was in boys, by that final year she seemed to be dating (and much more!) a different guy every week. She also dressed real slutty, buttons open all over the place and stocking tops on display. Despite this she was also real pretty, with a cute chipmunk smile and nice green eyes. She also had from an early age a huge bust. This, and her predatory tactic around boys meant she had few girlfriends, but that didn't seem to bother her. Leona's father had ran off when she was still in the womb and her mother certainly wasn't well off and they lived in the run down area of town.

As I said the two girls had always been in the same year and classes at school but they were completely different from one another and never hung out together. For whatever reason they were always competitive with each other even though Louise was always smarter and fitter and nearly always showed Leona up. But it never boiled over into any sort of physical confrontation.

Things reached their nadir when Louise embarrassed Leona in their English class in front of everyone. The whole class laughed at Leona and even the teacher had to fight from smirking. Louise wasn't being real vindictive, it was just that Leona had made an elementary mistake and she showed her up for it. The look on Leona's face after was full of malice.

From that point on Leona sought revenge and she identified exactly how to do it. She started to seduce Chuck, Louise's long standing boyfriend. It was easy for her as Louise was so busy with school, sports and projects she was rarely around that final Summer. Leona knew exactly what to do and pressed all Chuck's buttons, within two weeks he was putty in her hands and she fucked him whenever she wanted.

So she set Louise up for maximum embarrassment by using Chuck's mobile phone to text Louise inviting her and her three best friends to come by his house when his parents were on holiday at 3 pm on Saturday and just to come straight up to his room as he would be busy studying.

Of course when Louise and her girlfriends arrived they found Chuck and Leona rutting like wild animals on his bed . Chuck had his back to the door and didn't immediately see his visitors but Leona smiled over his shoulder as he thrust deeply inside her and smiled wickedly at Louise, who already had tears forming in her eyes. Leona wrapped her legs around Chuck and drew him even deeper inside and nibbled at his ear as she smirked at her rival and was gratified to see Louise and her friends storm from the room in tears as Chuck realised they had been busted.

Louise and Chuck broke up and within a week Leona had dumped Chuck as well, showing everyone that she had done it out of pure spite against Louise.

The fallout from that was pretty instantaneous, the day after Leona dumped Chuck, Louise approached her in class before the teacher had arrived.

"You know Leona, you're real trash. It's pathetic the way you snared Chuck just to get back at me."

Leona looked up from her desk and smirked at her rival.

"Way he told me you weren't woman enough for him so he had to turn to someone who was. You couldn't give him what he needed so I gave it to him. Just a pity he had such a small dick and was useless in the sack. Must be the girl he's been with doesn't know what she's doing!"

Louise seethed but snapped back.

"Maybe I wasn't SLUT enough, like you!"

Leona got right up in Louise's face snarled aggressively.

"When Chuck was fucking me for the fourth time on that Saturday he told me he thought you were a stuck up, frigid bitch. He said you showed so little interest that he though you were a lesbian."

That was too much for Louise and she slapped Leona's face as hard as she could. Leona shrieked but quickly sunk her nails into Louise's long, straight hair and as Louise did likewise the two rolled onto the school floor fighting, the other kids looking on agog before cheering them on.

Before anything could develop the teacher arrived and broke the fight up. Both girls were punished with detention and a report went back to their parents. Something that horrified Louise especially.

They each had to serve two weeks detention after school as punishment for the fight. Which played merry hell with their other interests and just served to aggravate their hatred of each other. As they neared the end of their punishment, with the teacher out of the classroom Leona started bad-mouthing Louise.

"You're fucking lucky the teacher came back when he did else I would have made mincemeat out of you, Bitch."

Louise stared back, obviously contemplating not responding but it was too much.

"Yeah right slut! I would have beaten a little dog like you easily. You're not even fit."

"OK then bitch, why don't we finish it. I'll fight you round behind the bike sheds tonight when we finish here. All the teachers will be away so we can see exactly who would have won."

Louise really wasn't keen to get in anymore trouble but on the other hand she hated Leona and just knew she could kick her trashy ass easily.

"OK, you're on, but one condition, if you lose you have to leave school and not come back. We all know you're stupid anyway and only good for a menial job when you leave so you'll go ahead and make everyone's life a bit easier when you lose."

Leona smiled back at her rival.

"All right I agree, but if I win for the rest of the term you'll agree to be my bitch and obey my every command."

Leona may not have been athletic but she could handle herself and had a nasty, vicious streak to her.

Louise was stunned by this suggestion but the opportunity to get rid of this little slut was too good to be dismissed.

"OK you're on. Loser must submit ."

"Right!"

They left the detention room together, having agreed to meet at the back of the bike sheds in fifteen minutes time – allowing time for the remaining teachers to clear off home. They split up and went to their lockers, both feeling pretty nervous and apprehensive as to he challenge awaiting them, yet at the same time excited at the opportunity to get what they wanted from their enemy.

The bike sheds were a long, old building with a high stone wall running the length it. At the back was a narrow strip of grass then a barbed wire fence which marked the boundary of the school. After that was a line of medium height trees which led onto some big, wide open fields. The spot was perfect for people seeking a degree of privacy for their business, whether that be smoking , drug dealing , sex or catfighting.

Louise rounded the corner of the sheds and headed towards the centre. She was clad in her normal school wear of shirt , tie, skirt and shoes , her rucksack on her back she came forward to find Leona leaning against the wall taking a long draw on a cigarette. Leona didn't look up until Louise was mere yards away , and when she did she asked her.

"You ready for this bitch? Thought you'd chicken out."

"I'm not scared of you, you're dumpy and unfit, I'll easily take care of you!"

"Yeah, we'll see", and with that Leona flicked her cigarette at Louise's face, and watched in amusement as she was too slow to prevent it landing on her cheek, burning her then it falling down the front of her school blouse.

As Louise frantically tried to deal with this Leona launched her attack, springing up and onto Louise and hooking her claw like fingernails into Louise's perfect long blonde hair.

The fight was so one sided, Louise for all her height and fitness advantage was a pussy and despite her bravado hand never raised her hands in anger before. She just assumed that being stronger and fitter than her rival would easily be enough. Oh how naïve. Leona was a dirty bitch that existed in the grubbier sides of existence and had been involved in catfights before and didn't lose them. She loved nothing more than taking on older, bigger, stronger foes and bringing them to their knees and this rich bitch was no challenge whatsoever.

Within minutes Leona had ripped of her rival's blouse and skirt and had her arm bent behind her back and was twisting it hard as Louise screamed.

"Shut up bitch, if you get on your hands and knees and kiss the soles of my shoes and beg to be my slave for the rest of term I won't throw you in the fence again".

Louise wore a pained expression but had a degree of pride left and shook her head and told Leona to "fuck off", a dumb move as Leona just twisted harder and Louise fell to her knees defeated.

Louise screamed.

"OK, I'll do it! I submit, I'll do whatever you want!"

Leona pulled harder, "You'll get down and lick my shoes? "

"Yes anything!"

With that Leona released her hold and clambered back over and freed Louise. Louise slumped to her knees and humiliatingly bowed her head and began to tentatively lick the dirt from Leona's shoes.

It was gross and Louise hated herself for doing it but she had a new found respect and fear for her rival and did not want to be hurt by her again so she tongued away humiliatingly at her cheap school shoes. Leona loved rubbing her rivals face in it and made her lick them for a full two minutes before standing back, now seeming to tower over the taller girl because she was humbled on her knees.

"Get your bra and knickers off bitch, I won them! I want to take them home as trophies!"

Louise shuddered at the harsh tone the command was delivered with and mustered what little pride she had to shake her head in a minimal show of defiance. It was an error of judgement and within seconds she realised it. Leona stepped up tower further over her and reached down to pull her ear.

"Take them off! Or else!"

That was it for Louise's defiance and, still sobbing, she peeled off her white bra to reveal her pert teenage breasts, tan lines standing out bright and white. Leona snatched the lacy garment from her and held it as she waited for the pants to follow. Louise was extremely uncomfortable doing this before Leona and her position hardly helped as she had to wriggle and squirm unceremoniously to slide her white panties down her thighs and quickly handed them to Leona and tried desperately to cover herself with the hands. To which Leona only chuckled.

"Don't bother with that bitch, you're way to late for modesty. Rather than that you can get your skanky ass laid down on the grass flat and spread those thin arms and legs nice and wide, I'm going to lift my skirt and present you with my ass and you are going to pucker up and kiss it!"

This time Louise didn't bother arguing but could hardly believe what she found herself doing. She unwrapped her protective arms from around her breasts and laid back on the damp grass and spread her body as she had been told and watched in horror as Leona hitched up her tiny, tartan mini skirt, turned around and sat her plump ass right down on her face. She nearly gagged but somehow managed to purse her lips and do the unthinkable, kiss Leona Millar's ass!

And how Leona enjoyed that, how she enjoyed embarrassing and humiliating this bitch she wished all her friends were there to witness her downfall but had plenty more planned anyway. As she sat poised over Louise's face she reached down and plucked at a couple of Louise's light, blonde pubic hairs and relished her little wince at them coming out.

"Come on stupid, kiss it! Kiss it again! Come on, lick it! Lick my asshole!"

And lick it she did, horrified at her actions and the close proximity to Leona's obviously sopping wet gusset of her panties. There was no denying Leona was turned on, the power and the humiliation a tantalising turn on, she stood up and peeled off her wet pants and pushed them into Louise's mouth as she repositioned her body so that she knelt over Louise's chest.

Louise watched terrified as Leona lowered her cunt onto her face. She really was not that experienced sexually and worried that this would turn her into a lesbian. And the smell, it was awful, thick and cloying and pervading her nostrils as Leona's soaking, hairy pussy descended and settled right on Louise's upper lip.

"Lick it bitch, you are going to make me cum!"

This was the worst, worse than being made to kiss Leona's arse, worse than licking her shoes and worse than being made to strip for her. But she did it, she just wanted this to be over now and figured that just doing what her conqueror wanted was the quickest way out of it. Far more than the physical sensation as Louise's tongue connected with her stiff clit, the mental feeling of bringing her great rival for so many years to this was an immense turn on for Leona and she could not help but moan and squirm atop her. She was in no doubt what she wanted to do – she wanted to cum all over Louise's face, that would surely be the ultimate humiliation for her.

It did not take long, as Leona rode and ground her pussy hard on Louise's tongue and face and before long the increasingly wet and squelching noises indicated what was about to happen. Not apparently to Louise though, as Leona lifted her cunt up and away from her she decided that her tormentor had finished and allowed herself a deep breath just at the moment Leona flung her head back in ecstasy and ejaculated all over Louise's face, half her flow disappearing in Louise's surprised mouth and the other coating her pretty face. It was a final defeat and Leona could hardly stop herself laughing as she pushed herself to her feet over the blonde and sneered down at her.

"What are you?"

"I'm your bitch."

Leona smiled at this admission of complete surrender and submission from her hated rival. However, she did not think it would last so she felt she had to go a little further. She took both of their discarded school ties and used them to tie Louise's wrists and ankles together. When Louise complained she was slapped in the face and told to shut the fuck up, and she did. Leona left her there as she put the ruined blouse back on and hurried over to her school bag. From it she produced two items she had taken from her locker that she felt she may need if she won the fight.

When she came back to Louise she untied her but warned her to do exactly as she was told, Louise nodded obediently. Then Leona proceeded to clean up Louise and take a series of nude photos of her in whatever poses she demanded and some of them were very explicit and humiliating, especially when Leona introduced her thick, black dildo.

When she had finished the film, Leona spoke to Louise as she knelt sobbing on the grass.

"Bitch, when you come into school on Monday you are mine. You'll do exactly as I say without exception and if you disobey at all I'm going to send these photo's to a porn mag, get them published and make sure everyone in town knows about it. Understand?"

Louise nodded. Then Leona left her kneeling there trying to work out how she would get home with no clothes.

She made it and came into school the next Monday with only a couple of bruises and cuts but wishing the whole thing had been a bad dream. It wasn't though as Leona followed her into the toilets that morning and without saying a word thrust her hand up Louise's skirt and pulled down her knickers. Louise didn't know what to say but stepped out of them without complaint.

"Your first lesson Bitch is that you will never wear panties to school again and you're going to have to invest in shorter skirts."

And so began Louise's descent into complete and utter subjugation at the hands of a little trailer park trash slut.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,510 Followers