Biker and the Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate tried to catch her breath as he kissed her again. Now the kisses were long and slow, easing them both down from the heights of passion. His eyes gazed down into hers; a hint of the laughing tease from before was there, but it was tempered with the look of intense pleasure and satisfaction. Kate smiled back at him, then started to get up to let him get dressed.

"Where do you think you're going?" He drawled, his voice lazy and amused. "We ain't done yet...."

_________________________________________________

Kate woke up suddenly and looked at the bedside clock. Three o'clock in the morning, my god, she thought. Her head swam as images of what had happened the evening before flooded her memory. She glanced over; even in the faint moonlight coming through the window, Matthew was a fine figure of a man. He was sprawled across her bed, sound asleep. She remembered he had reached over to turn off the lamp, then gently pressed her down on her belly and taken her from behind. In the darkness, there was nothing but his body moving against hers and his voice whispering in her ear. His hand had worked its way down to strum fingers across her clit and she had orgasmed, over and over, before he once again filled her with his seed. She could still feel the wetness on her thighs. She toyed with the idea of getting up and washing but sleep beckoned. Kate snuggled down next to Matthew's warm body and thrilled as he sleepily drew her into his arms once again. A whispered endearment, a slow nuzzle across her hair and he was asleep again. Kate, too, drifted off to sleep with a smile at the thought that grocery shopping would never be the same again.

12