Biker Auction

Story Info
John joined a biker gang but his wife paid his dues.
8k words
4.25
112.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yelonova
Yelonova
47 Followers

This is a story of pure fantasy and imagination. Any resemblance to any real people is strictly coincidence. All parties of the story are 18 years of age. This story contains sexual themes, non-consent and other adult themes. If this is not your cup of tea please do not continue, you have been warned. I am a long-time reader but first-time writer. Hopefully my story can inspire you as so many have inspired me.

*****

Chapter 1:

Sometimes in life you just must look back to understand how you got where you were at in life. This was one of those moments. Surveying the large room, it was drastically different than it was a mere two hours earlier. The stage was now empty, the stage lights long off and cold. The crowd, for the most part, had now dispersed and left. There was just now a small circle of four people in the back of the room, beneath the large dual tv's that had now been turned off.

In this back of the room only a slight noise was audible from the middle of this circle. An increase of heavy breathing and the slight sound of release from two of the parties was heard as another load was depositing into Shiela. John couldn't be sure where this load had been finished from where he stood but it didn't much matter; Shiela had taken loads in every possible orifice as well as all over her, a slick white glistening across her entire body and leaking out of all her holes.

Shiela was and still is, John's wife of 10 years, mother of their 2 children and now literal cum dumpster for so many men that John had lost count. Surveying this scene, with a helpless feeling in his gut, John thought back to how this all started and how his and Shiela's life had now all gone wrong.

Chapter 2: 2 weeks earlier

John hadn't been totally honest with his wife tonight or any the nights recently for that matter. People talk about midlife crisis or even a seven or ten-year itch as cliché but it was something that John felt. He had started gaining weight recently and with that life his once vibrant sex life had become non-existent.

There was not one moment he could point to, not a blow up or even the birth of his kids, it was a slow change. John and Shiela's sex life went from multiple times a week, to multiple times a month to know a couple of times a year. John was successful at work and they were "happy" together but this new hole in John life was now creating a need that John didn't know he had but was subconsciously trying to fill.

If only John would have purchased a sportscar or had an affair, maybe things wouldn't have turned out this way but they didn't John bought a Harley and his life changed from there.

At first, he would just ride it around on weekends then that wasn't enough so he would ride it during the week. He got off on the feeling of what people said and thought as he rode his big hog to work. After a while even that wasn't enough of a rush so on this night he decided to take it up another notch and rode into the most notorious biker bar in town; he was going to join a biker gang.

John pulled up to the bar, pulled up next to about 30 various bikes and walked right inside of the bar. It wasn't like the movies; the world didn't stop and look at him as he walked in but it sure felt like that to John. John walked up to the bar with a confident stroll but his 36-year-old, six-foot frame quaked on the inside.

"What will you have?" The cute blonde bartender asked from behind the counter.

This 20 something was not what John was expecting to see working in a place like this. Sure, she had tattoos but who didn't anymore. She was thin, young and vibrant but also had an amazing rack that John clearly noticed. Apparently, his noticing took a little too long because it caught the attention of the man at the stool next to him.

"Buddy, I think the young lady asked you a question. I am not sure what kind of bar you were looking for she is only looking to serve drinks." The man said.

He was clearly older than John, maybe forty or forty-five years old but at six foot two he was slightly taller than John and in much better shape. He had huge arms and a chiseled figure most likely from a life of construction or some other manual labor.

Finally, after a couple of seconds John responded. "Sorry man, I didn't mean any disrespect, she is clearly beautiful and I just lost myself for a second."

A smile cracked the man's lips as he responded. "I got you man, the name is Gene and hot blonde behind the counter is my old lady Madison." As he finished talking he held up two fingers and Madison went to pouring two drinks.

John responded, "wow man, good for you she is hot. Not to be rude but isn't she a little young for you?"

Gene laughed, "yeah probably. I might not be able to keep her forever but I figure you only live once."

The two men talked and drank at the bar for hours. They talked about work, about life and finally about John's dry spell and looking for more of a rush in life. John did most of the talking as they drank; Gene sat there and listened mostly until finally he offered up an idea.

"Man, you seem like a real great guy. I am the leader of a bike crew from around here, the Hell Cats. We have chapters all over the states. We are always looking for brother to join our family and you sound like exactly like the type of guy we want. Up for anything, willing to do whatever to keep the brother's happy."

John sat for a moment but he didn't see a downside. This was exactly what he was hoping for when he came to the club. Now he was going to be an official badass.

"Alright let's do it. What do I have to do?"

"We have a ceremony in two weeks where all the new pledges get introduced. Crews from across the region will be coming to this event, it is our biggest party of the year and we are hosting this year!"

An odd smile continued to beam on Gene's lips as he announced to the entire bar; "brothers!! We have a recruit, let's show him how we take care of our own!"

After that a large cheer went up and guys came from far and wide and bought John drinks. From there everything went dark for John but what a night it was!

John woke up the next morning, not hung over because he was still drunk. He looked around, he was lying on the floor of the bar and as he started to stir he felt something move next to him. Laying naked next to John, who also now realized that he was not wearing clothes, was Madison. As John started to stir he felt down at his dick, not a he didn't know what happened but he could tell he had spent a load. As John continued to process what was happening Gene walked in.

"Hey brother, you have a good time last night?"

"What happened?" John stammered out through dry and cracked lips.

"Man, you really don't hold your liquor well, we kept drinking then suddenly you were all up on my old lady. It is all good though, we are brothers."

The easy nature that took this in with struck John as odd but he attributed that to his drunken state. He got dressed and thanked both Madison and Gene for a great night. As John left the bar Gene's smile the widest it had been all night as he said, "make sure you bring your wife for your big day."

Chapter 3: The event

The night was finally here but John hadn't been back to the bar in the two weeks since that bold night. His wife, Lynn, was not happy that John walked in a 9am in the morning with not so much as a call. John lied his way through it, saying that he stayed the night with a buddy near the bar after having too much to drink. Lynn was suspicious, especially after learning that John had joined some sort of biker gang but he looked no worse for wear so she dropped it.

Even at 35 and after 2 kids she was still a beauty. She stood at about 5 foot 6 inches with brown hair that had auburn streaks. She had put on a little weight over life but it seemed to hang in all the right places with a thick backside and some nice 34DD breasts. Having a regular job, she couldn't work out every day but she did what she could to keep herself tight. The downside was that it was just another thing that was taking time from investing in her marriage. They were both happy but they both probably still wanted and needed more.

The ride to the venue was quiet and uneventful. John did not bring the Harley, first, Lynn didn't like to ride on the back and second, Lynn's outfit was not conducive to the back of a hog.

She wanted to look good for John's big day even if she really didn't understand what the big deal was. Because of that she was wearing a short black skirt and low cut slinky top that showed a nice amount of cleavage. She also wore her only pair of sexy shoes, a pair of black six-inch heels which really accentuated her taught calf muscles.

When they arrived Gene and Madison at the door and Gene started the conversation. "Hello, you must be the amazing Lynn. This is my old lady Madison. Do you mind walking in with her? I need to talk to John about tonight."

Lynn nodded and followed Madison who had on a pair of tight lowcut jeans and a leather bustier that managed to both pull her in and push her out. As soon as they walked through the door Gene's manner changed.

"Ok, you have had the two weeks like you asked for. I need the ten grand now to complete your membership."

John's face turned stark white, "tttttenn grand" he stammered out.

"Yeah, we talked about this at the bar. You said it was no big deal, anything for the brothers."

"Listen" John continued, "I was really drunk and I don't remember any of that. Ten grand is a lot of money."

Gene cut him off, "so all this talk about you being one of our brother's...that was just talk to you?"

"Well...no. It's just..."

Gene cut him off again. "I can't believe this, after all we have been through. You drank my alcohol, you fucked my wife and now you are stiffing me on the money." Gene's voice continued to rise as John responded.

"It's not that. I just don't remember any of it..."

"Great, now you are calling me a liar?" Gene shot back.

"No, not at all. I just don't have that kind of money. Maybe we can work something out?"

"Work something out? What do I look like? I need the money tonight to pay our club dues. It is non-negotiable. You know what...maybe I will just show your old lady the video of you fucking my old lady. I am sure she would be willing to pay me the ten grand out of her half of your stuff."

John stopped to think, he was stuck. Gene got excited while John thought. He knew he couldn't be the next one to speak. He had to let John think things through and it had to be his idea. All this planning and waiting, he couldn't blow it now.

Finally, John responded. "I will do anything."

That is all the opening John needed. Well, there is one thing. We have a little "program" for our members that can't pay all their bill. Normally if they are just a couple hundred dollars short. Anyway, they auction off a date with their old lady. They guys have an enjoyable time and everyone is willing to chip in."

"And you won't show Lynn the video?"

"No brother, that will stay between us."

"I guess you have a deal then. I am not sure how Lynn will take it." John said with a concerned tone.

Let me worry about that. Anyway, now that you are officially ready for the ceremony let's head in.

John and Gene walked into the giant room. On one side there was an empty stage with a mike stand on it. On the other side were two huge TVs and in the middle, there were thousands of men and a couple of women. This was odd to John, he had brought his wife to this occasion where there were only a handful of women, it didn't make sense.

As John walked in Gene told him to walk over to the right near the giant TVs and well away from the stage. Gene walked up to the stage and took the mike.

"Thank you everyone for coming! I am very excited to be hosting this year's event. As you all know, we have a recruit from our chapter, John wave."

John waved to the group but to no one. He was looking around to see where Lynn was. This was his big moment and she was going to have to date one of these guys or something, she should see his big initiation.

Gene continued, "what you guys may not know is that John is short his initiation fee...all of it."

An outrage came from the crowd as a smattering of boos also rang through the room.

"Hold on, hold on. Don't worry my brothers. John has a great idea to make up the money. He has offered up his wife for service to our group."

With that a giant cheer went up before Gene could finish.

"Don't worry, we will take in the money that we are owed and then some. Without further ado let's get this party started. Welcome to the stage our mistress of ceremonies Madison!"

Out onto the stage walked Madison leading a group of four men; two of them were holding the arms of Lynn and the other two followed behind. Behind that group there were two camera men. One stayed behind the group and the other went to the front and dropped down off the stage and pointed his camera looking up to the men and Lynn. Both cameras turned on and immediately the TVs in the back of the room came to life. One pointed directly at Lynn's ass and the other looking up her skirt showing a pink thong.

Lynn noticed these TVs spring to life and started to struggle with but it didn't matter she couldn't break free of from the two large men. She did notice that the skirt began to climb up her legs so as she stopped the struggle she did her best to pull her legs together and crossed them at the ankles, her six-inch heels kissing up against each other.

After this little commotion Madison started up, the crowd listening to her next words.

"We are here for this little lady to make some money for John's fund. With so many people here, we don't want anyone to go home unsatisfied. Don't worry, there will be plenty of Lynn to bid on but remember the best things will go quickly. Let's start with something easy. Her heels."

A bid from the crowd came, $10 followed by $20 then finally a guy in the back said $25 which was followed by a "sold" from Madison. John thought this was a waste, $25 for $200 shoes? Plus, what was this going to do anyway? How could he be sure that his wife or girlfriend wore the same size as Lynn from way back here? As he got up to the stage John understood.

The man got up on the stage, gave Madison the $25. He then got down on the floor of the stage and took Lynn's left foot into his hands, holding her leg gently. The men continued to hold her up so she wouldn't lose balance. The man unstrapped her first shoe and then put his mouth around her big toe and began sucking, the camera taking it all in. Lynn once again started to squirm but was held firm.

After about 20 seconds the man put her left foot down and picked up her right foot. This time, while the back camera watched the toe sucking the front camera slid over for another great up skirt shot, the pink panties seeming to darken slightly.

After another 20 seconds the man took Lynn's foot out of his mouth and while still holding her right foot shot his head right up to her crotch. You could hear he take a large audible sniff before one of the guys from behind tapped him on the shoulder to stop. The man grabbed his now purchased shoes and left the stage with a huge smile on his face.

"Ok, onto the next, who wants to buy a top?" Madison could barely finish before the crowd yowled with excitement.

The auction process started all over again this time starting at $50 and running up to $275 very quickly. As the winner of this bid worked his way up, John also worked up his courage to yell out in one of the crowd's quieter moments.

"Ok, we have had our fun, everyone has had a little show. Let's stop all of this and call it good, my brothers."

The room erupted in laughter again. Two men from the club grabbed John while a 3rd punched him hard in the stomach.

Madison then continued. "While we have a quick pause in the auction, do you all want to know a secret?" The crowd roared. "One of the reasons that John was so quick to offer up his wife was not just the money but to keep from her that he had sex with me in the club. Only problem with that is that we never had sex, play the tape."

Suddenly one of the TVs came alive with video surveillance footage from the club. John saw a very drunk version of himself trying to hold himself up as he reached out to grab Madison. She quickly side stepped and his head hit the bar as he passed out. Then a guy came from the side of the screen and pulled down John's pants. The man had his head in John's lap for less than a minute when John gave a jolt.

From there they stripped John down and put him on the floor with a blanket. The video jumped ahead to 6am where John was starting to stir and Madison quickly stripped down and got under the blanket with John. She used her bare ass to nudge him awake and then Gene walked into the video before the video then shutoff.

Madison spoke again. "John, you were had. Don't worry, though, Lynn is going to be had a lot more times tonight than you were ever had."

The room once again erupted in laughter and cheering while Lynn gave another furious fight to try to break the holds of the men to no avail.

"Let the auction continue." As Madison spoke into the mike the man who purchased the shirt jumped onto the stage. He paid his money and Madison handed him some scissors. The man thought for a minute then handed them back to her. He walked over to Lynn and from behind her grabbed two handfuls of the shirt and pulled them apart creating an audible ripping sound.

He moved his two hands to the front of her shirt grabbing two handfuls right at the hem and yanked it up and forward with all his might. At that split second the men let go of Lynn's arms and the shirt came flying off her. Before she could even move or realize what had happened the men clamped back down on her arms keeping her in place. Everyone in the room could see the pink lace bra both in person and zoomed in on one of the TVs.

The man turned to go but before taking a step he slapped Lynn hard on the ass the slap on the leather ringing out across the crowd. As the man left the stage he waved the shirt over his head, clearly enjoying himself.

Next to go was the skirt that went for a disappointing $200.

Madison pushed to rally the crowd. "Alright guys, we are getting to the good stuff. We really need you to step up here. This isn't just the bra but we will put 1 minute on the clock for you to play with those nice tits."

As she said this she walked over and gave Lynn's left breast a squeeze that turned into a rub of the nipple through the pink lace bra which called the nipple to attention.

The betting went on until the winner came in at $1100. The man from the front row jumped up onto the stage quickly and took the scissors from Madison and walked behind Lynn. He clipped the straps of the bra from over her shoulders and then the strap in the back. The bra rested on her still perky breasts.

He reached his hands under the bra, cupping Lynn's nipples under his big palms. This force sent the bra fluttering to the floor. The only thing now keeping her breasts from view of the entire crowd was the man's hands. He slowly pulled his hands to the side, his palms and then fingers, dragging across her nipples. Finally, he stopped with just his middle fingers covering her now standing at attention nipples.

As the crowd came to life with this excitement the man moved his hands completely to the sides of her breasts giving the entire crowd a shot of her pink areolas and erect nipples.

As he did this, just under the TVs, a clock started to click down from 60. The man saw this and got to work. With his left hand he reached around Lynn's body to her right breast and began playing with the nipple. He then bent his head down and took the left nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting. As the clock clicked down the zero he bit down hard on the nipple drawing blood and pulled his head back pulling the tit and nipple away from her body.

Yelonova
Yelonova
47 Followers