Biker Auction Ch. 03

Story Info
The slave is put through her paces, only to be surprised.
2.1k words
4.23
43.8k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DommeFem
DommeFem
63 Followers

You have been sold at auction for $82,000 to benefit breast cancer research and find yourself bound to a free standing rack in the center of a top floor hotel room. Your wrists are tied, spread, to pulleys on the top corner of the stand, your legs tied, spread. You are bent forward, your neck pulled by a leash on your posture collar and your head pulled back by your hair, and are being fucked in the ass from behind, surrounded by cameras.

The woman in front of you has just cum, her juices run down your face, her heels digging into the small of your back, as the woman behind you drives her strap on in and out of your ass. You look forward and notice that there are windows all around and the curtains are open.

Across the street -- and it's really not that far -- there is a party which, by the standards of your situation, is quiet tame. Everyone has their clothes on. You see someone point and a crowd gathers. Binoculars come out to help with the view.

The stand to which you are bound is lifted -- and you along with it -- and slide out to the balcony to give them a better look. You feel the strap on slide out of your ass as you are moved, swaying, into the cool evening breeze off of the ocean.

The crowd across the street grows larger -- while at first they were quiet, intrigued, now they are calling out. You hear a voice next to you respond.

"Interested?"

The stand is turned to give them a side view.

You hear a number of responses -- all affirmative and all male.

"Come on over" is the response.

"But, one at a time."

You can't see them, but can imagine their surprise. Turned the way that you are, you have a good view of the ocean, watching the moon rise, feeling the cool ocean wind on your bar breasts.

In what appears to be an amazingly short time, there is a knock at the door. You hear it opened and negotiations -- you tune it out, it's none of your business.

The next thing you know, he is standing in front of you, naked. He's young, muscular -- obviously works out -- and black. True to the stereotype, his cock is huge, even half hard. He lifts his cock to your lips, as you hear your new Mistress say

"Now, remember, she is yours to use as you like. Has anyone ever been able to take you all the way?"

"Not yet" he replies.

"My little slut here can do it, can't you?"

As you start to open your mouth to reply, something like, you aren't really sure, he slides the tip of his cock into your mouth.

You don't know if they worked something out in advance or not, but he just holds the tip in your mouth. You realize that cameras are being repositioned. Slowly, steadily, he pushes forward, sliding his partially hard cock into your mouth. You stretch, opening as much as you can, but cannot reposition yourself or move. Further and further he pushes. You feel him on the back of your throat and start to gag. Rather than pull back, as others have done when you gagged before, he uses the gagging motion of your throat as an opening, pressing deeper.

You feel your throat stretch as he slides deeper into your throat. Until you realize that you can't breath and as you try to struggle, to get him out enough to catch a breath, you hear those around you laugh. You hear a buzzing in your ears, feel yourself fading, starting to black out and, just as you feel your head start to flop, he pulls out of your throat, and take a long deep breath.

After a few breaths, you feel him slide into your throat again. This time it's not slow or gentle, he grabs your face and fucks his cock down your throat, holding his cock in your throat until you start to gray out again, each time pulling out just in time to stop you from blacking out. This is repeated so many times that you lose count, don't even try to keep track.

"Damn, no one's ever been able to do that before! What else can she do?"

"What are you willing to pay?" you hear your new Mistress say.

Your ass is sold to him for $1,000.

"Wait" you hear your Mistress say "let's bring over a few more friends and make this a real party."

You hear him call out a few names to the crowd across the street.

"No" your Mistress says, "just one more."

He calls back, telling them just one more, pauses, and says "send Betty."

Betty you think, ok a girl, that won't be so bad, can't be as bad as this guy.

Betty arrives. She is tall, muscular -- she works out too, obviously, and knows the man well, stroking his cock as she kisses him in greeting.

"So," she says, "what have we here?"

"Your birthday present, want to see what she can do?"

"Oh" says Betty, "I've seen what she can do. Now, let's see what we can do" and starts removing her clothes.

Naked, she walks around you, inspecting, her hands sliding over you, tweaking your nipples, spreading your pussy lips. You realize, as muscular as he is, that she is in charge. You recognize the walk -- power.

She has brought a bag with her and sets it in front of you so you can see it. First, she removes a harness which she quickly puts on. More strap ons. Then she pulls out nipple clamps, several different styles and, holding them in front of you says, "hmm, let's see, what do I feel like tonight."

There are clamps with springs to hold them tight, ones with turn screws and gleaming teeth, others with weights to swing. She holds up a spring clamped set with weights and beckons the man over.

"Get her nipples ready, won't you?"

He leans forward to suck on your nipples. You feel his teeth on your nipples but what catches your eye is the way that she rests her hands on his back as he leans forward. Possessive.

She pulls him back and clamps your left nipple, releasing the spring quickly so that it snaps down on your nipple, the weight swinging freely. She twists your right nipple between her fingers, stretching it and then clamps it in the same manner.

She pulls him back, away from you, so that she can examine her handiwork.

She slaps your face, hard, so that your whole body sways, the weights on your nipples swaying, pulling on your nipples. When you look up you see that she has attached a strap on -- perhaps as large as his cock to her harness and is moving it to your mouth. In one motion, she slams it into your throat, driving it down your throat, causing more swaying, more pulling on your nipples and then, as fast as it went in, she pulls it out and starts to lube it up.

You know what's next - or at least you imagine -- if it was for your pussy, there would be no need for lube, you can feel your pussy juices running down your thighs, so it's your ass you expect. Then you see him in front of you, leaning forward, his ass exposed.

You feel someone behind you, spreading your cheeks and feel a finger, slick with lube, slide into your ass. You know what's coming next -- and then you feel it, something pressing into your ass, but you can't tell at first whether or not it's a cock or a dildo. You look at the man bent over in front of you, the one whose cock almost made you pass out moments before, and see him bent over, gripping his ass cheeks, spreading them wide apart as the woman, obviously his Mistress, moves forward with her strap on, slick with lube.

You watch as she presses the tip of her strap on against his ass. His ass is not as flexible as yours, perhaps he hasn't been fucked in the ass as much as you have recently, and she has to push to get it in. He grunts as the head of the dildo pops inside him. The dildo at your ass slides in at the same time.

Your eyes are on his ass as the dildo is pressed deeper and deeper into yours, moving on a pace with the dildo in his ass, going deeper and deeper. You feel whoever is behind you -- and for some reason you think it's a dildo, not a cock, pressing against you, with your arms still spread, forcing you forward increasing the pressure on your shoulders. Deeper and deeper she goes into his ass, and deeper and deeper the dildo goes into yours, until you see her bottom out, completed filling his ass.

She grips his hips, pulls back, pulling the dildo all the way out of his ass, and prepares to drive back in side of him. The dildo in your ass is pulled back to, out of your ass leaving you with that empty feeling, one that you know won't last long. She drives her strap on into his ass with one hard, forceful jab, you hear him gasp again as your own ass is filled. Now she starts to fuck him in earnest, driving in and out of his ass, slapping his cheeks as she does, and whoever is fucking your ass, matches the pace, driving forward against you, straining your arms, filling your ass.

You realize that the dildo that she is using to fuck his ass must be either double headed or have something for her, because she starts to cum as she fucks his ass, shaking and quivering, she collapses onto his back, her dildo still in his ass. She leans back, pulling her dildo from his ass. For some reason your eyes are fixated on his ass and watching the dildo slide out of it. It's longer than you imagined.

At last, the tip slides out of his ass. She turns towards you -- your ass is still filled, the dildo still deep in your ass. She guides her strap on, fresh from his ass towards your lips. You breath in, smelling the scent of his ass as she presses the dildo past your lips. The dildo in your ass is pulled back, as she presses forward, you feel your mouth filling and your ass emptying, as she presses the dildo into your mouth, filling your senses with the smell of his ass. You feel the dildo press into your mouth, down your throat, filling your throat just as his cock had filled it before. Only this time, the dildo had just been in his ass.

You feel her dildo press into, and then down your throat, until you feel her hips against your face. The dildo in your ass starts to slam in and out of you, forcing your face against the Mistress in front of you. You struggle to breath, feel yourself getting dizzy, light headed, that buzzing in your ears that you felt before when, just as you are about to pass out, the dildo in your mouth is pulled back, just enough, for you to get a long, deep breath -- thick with the smell of his ass -- and then another breath, before she drives forward again, choking you again almost to the point of passing out, before releasing you to permit a breath or two. Over and over, you feel your self almost passing out, you are not aware of the rest of your body, don't feel the weighted nipple clamps swaying, don't feel the dildo in your ass, driving in and out, all you are aware of is the dildo in your throat, the sensation of graying out and coming back, over and over, until, finally, she pulls her dildo out of your throat and sits, exhausted, in a chair facing you.

She is sweaty, her hair matted from the exertion.

She turns to the Mistress who purchased you at the auction and says "I think she will do. We can complete our transaction, she passed the audition."

Your mind is still hazy from the oxygen denial, but this cuts through the fog. Audition. This was an audition -- what could be more than this, what could this be a test for? There is something more than this?

DommeFem
DommeFem
63 Followers