Biker Babe

Story Info
It isn't always about the bike
1.8k words
3.81
20.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kryztel
Kryztel
4 Followers

She dresses in a faded pair of jeans and a very tight low cut black tank top. She checks herself over in the mirror. Cool. She decides a light swipe with the make up brush will be sufficient. No point in making a big deal of it. Just because it's the first real life meeting. The only previous meeting have been strictly over the net, now it time for reality.

She slips her feet into a pair of low black biker boats. Large silver hoops, watch and matching silver bracelet, the necklace that dangles just at the cleavage. Perfect.

She stops by the door for her short black leather jacket and metallic blue helmet. She walks out the door and locks it behind her. She hops on her small metallic blue Harley and starts out for her new boyfriend, next town over.

She pulls up in front of his place and waits. It isn't long before he comes out. He stops for a quick second and looks the girl and bike up and down. He hops on.

He's in jeans and a white T-shirt, a denim jacket and boots. She passes him her spare helmet and he puts his hands on either side of her waist. It sends a little shock through her and she knows instantly they'll be good together.

She drives to a little out of the way place she knows for dinner. She pulls up to the curb and kills the engine. She lifts her leg over the bike and the motion isn't lost on him, he watches her very carefully then does the same as she watches.

She slowly removes her helmet and shakes out her shoulder length fiery red curls. He does the same tucking his beneath his arm as she's done. He's got a deep sexy voice that flows like honey over her. "You're hair is even more vivid in person." He pulls a curl and watches it spring back into place.

"Thanks shug." She smiles at him and he knows he's lost. Her voice is heavenly and her smile like the sun he thinks.

Both place the helmets on the bike and walk hand-in-hand into the place. She leads him to a booth and both slide in quickly. The waitress instantly appears. "Take your orders?"

"Draught and the pasta on special." She smiles at the girl and turns her gaze to him.

"I'll have the same, I guess." He shrugs and smiles at her a little uncertainly.

It's not long before the drinks are served up. They talk of general things until dinner arrives. Tonight it's cheese cappaletti with rose sauce. Delightful.

She digs in immediately, "try it, you'll love it hunny." He smiles and digs in with the same vigor as her. It doesn't take long at all for them to finish eating.

The waitress reappears and takes the plates. "Cheesecake please."

"Make it two."

"Sure thing guys." The waitress disappears again and they turn their attention to each other. As she takes a swallow she pulls one foot from her boot.

As the cheesecake arrives and the girl leaves, she rubs her foot against his crotch. She spears the cheesecake with the fork, acting like nothing is up. Which something, most definitely is. Especially for him.

He looks into her eyes and sees nothing unusual. Playful tonight.

He digs into the cake as well and pushes himself against her small foot. She looks up and sees the desire flash in his eyes, the mischief. She plays with him a little longer and silently slips her foot into her boot as she settles up the check.

They jump on the bike again and she asks, "yours or mine."

"Yours baby, mines a mess. Roommates, you know."

"Right on baby. Hold on shug." He wraps his arms around her waist and she can feel his erection against her ass. Delicious.

It takes barely any time at all to reach her place. She lets them into the place and gives him the quick tour. As soon as the tour ends, in the bedroom, he stops and begins to caress her sides.

They smile at one another, "I've been dreaming of this baby."

"So've I shug." She smiles and disrobes very quickly. She turns for him and models, "like what you see lover?"

"Oh yeah, how couldn't I?"

She smiles, "my turn. Strip baby." She picks up a remote control and tunes it to some sexy heavy metal. "What's a biker without metal music?" She shrugs and smiles. He begins to slowly strip and sway to the music. "And he can dance too. What a man!"

She giggles and flops out on the bed. Deliberately posing sexy. It doesn't take long at all for his clothes to join hers on the floor. He stalks over to the foot of the bed and puts his hands on his hips, "well?"

"Sexy as hell lover boy. Come here." She holds out her arms and he draws closer to the bed, but instead of burying himself in her arms he kneels at the very end of the bed. She arches an eyebrow at him.

"You know you're in trouble right?" Her eyebrow shoots up even higher. "And do you know what got you in trouble my dear?" she shrugs. He lifts her foot and places it on his chest, "these my dear are what got you into this mess. Mischievous brat." He smiles and caresses her ankle. She props herself on her elbows and watches him intently. One by one he takes each toe into his mouth and sucks at it and nibbles it a little. He switches feet and does the same.

Next he takes turn working his way up her calves and thighs. Skipping over her fiery red curls his tongue explores her belly button. She drops to the mattress and puts her hands on the back of his head. He smiles against her and works his way even higher.

She moans as he takes first one breast and than the other into his mouth, kissing, licking and nipping at them. Finally he takes a nipple into his mouth. He moans and it sends shivers down her spine. Then he does the same to the other one. She shudders and moans.

At last she can see his face. He drops his head and devours her mouth while his hands continue to tantalize her sensitive breasts, making her want to scream.

She begins to thrust her hips up at him, he just smiles. She wraps her legs around his waist in an unsuccessful attempt to pull him closer to her. He begins to snake his way back down her body, dragging his tongue and leaving a glistening wet trail.

This time he buries his face in her red curls, inhaling her scent and rubbing his nose against her. She whimpers when he doesn't dive right in. His smile gets wider and he pushes his nose to touch her clit, effectively sending shivers racing through her.

God she's wet, he thinks to himself. He brings his hand up, carefully stroking her up and down. She moans and he laps at her a few quick times. He inserts two fingers into her honey pot and uses the others to gently put pressure against her rosebud. She writhes, this is beyond anything she's ever experienced before.

She pushes against him. Suddenly he takes her clit into his mouth and sucks it gently. When she cries out his name he bites down gently. She begins to shake uncontrollably and nearly screams. Oh what the neighbors must be thinking!

As she comes down off the high he removes himself from her and lay down next to her, cradling her body with his. She's panting heavily and sweating. He brushes an errant strand of hair back from her face and tucks it behind her ear. She smiles lazily up at him.

She snuggles deep within his embrace and starts to lick at his nipple. He groans and pushes her away. "Don't do that darling, or you could find yourself in big trouble."

She smiles and flicks her tongue out at his nipple again. Quickly she pulls away and pushes him onto his back. She throws one leg over him and straddles him.

Bending over she takes first one than the other nipple into her mouth, licking and nipping. He pushes his head into the pillows and moans. He puts his hands on her hips and tries to push himself into her tight folds. She won't let him.

She continues the assault on his nipples until he's panting and begging for her to stop. Without warning she impales herself onto his shaft and leaves his chest with just her hands resting on it.

He looks up into her eyes, she's got wild look in her eyes and he doesn't know what to expect now. She moves slowly at first, moving faster and harder with each stroke.

It takes only brief moments for him to reach fever pitch. She lets him down, she won't let him cum. Still she rides him, hard and fast. Like a stallion he thinks. Once again his hopes are deflated, she won't give him the release he so desperately seeks.

He's about to shove her off and do it himself when he feels her inner muscles begin to clench and release. She's not moving, merely staring down into his eyes. Still he feels her tighten around him.

He looks deeper into her eyes and sees the mischief there. It's his undoing. Without warning he feels it hit. A strong heady sensation as he begins to cum inside her. It's like nothing he's ever felt.

He latches onto her hips and won't let go. This is one wild ride! A powerful sensation washes over him as slowly the ride comes to an end. He blinks and looks up into her face. She smiling, grinning really.

He feels those inner muscle begin to clench again and she starts moving too. Suddenly another powerful orgasm hits. God, he thinks, this has never happened before. Never like this, never twice.

His mind is lost but suddenly he feels her cumming with him. The orgasm intensifies and he closes his eyes. It's so good it almost hurts.

He opens his eyes to find them laying together on the bed under the covers. The last thing her remembers is one hell of an orgasm. He look over at her and she smiles "I think you passed out there lover boy."

"How long . . .?"

"'Bout half hour."

"That was incredible! Where'd you learn to do that to a guy, it was so intense I just . . . "

"Glad to head you loved as much as I did. I just made it all up though. I've only had one other guy. Lost my cherry on a dare with the quarter back in high school. Nuts huh?"

"Yeah, I guess. Can we do that again when I feel stronger. Maybe I won't pass out next time. Whadda ya say baby girl?"

"Anytime hot stuff." With that she stalked into the bathroom and he heard the shower.

"Wonder if she needs company?" He chuckled and went into the bathroom as well.

Kryztel
Kryztel
4 Followers