Biker Babe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jed was the first to lose, sitting naked and sporting a half erect cock. He was followed by the fatter Randy, whose stomach was lolling forward almost covering his erect manhood and he resembled a hairy gorilla with his long greasy hair, beard and hairy chest and torso. Paul went next and sat with his hand on his long hard cock. It was only now the four of us left as the cards were dealt again. I looked at my hand and saw I had nothing. Looking across at Robyn I smiled as I announced that I was going to fold, placing my cards down on the table before standing to remove my tight boxers revealing my hard cut cock that was already smeared with pre-cum from the excitement of the events of the evening.

Marco called to see what everyone had left. Both Marco and Cleo had 2 pairs of Kings and Aces each so were drawing in the game. Robyn then flicked over her cards to reveal a pair of queens. With a sparkle in her eyes she lifted her bum slightly from the seat and slid her thong down to the cheer of the room before sitting again waiting.

"Winner, takes, all!" repeated Marco, "and we have two winners!" He looked across at Cleo. "What do you want to take Cleo?" He smiled across at her. She turned to me, looking me directly in the eye and smiling she turned back to Marco. "I take this nice British guy!" She drawled grinning mischievously and my cock jerked as I suddenly felt her hand close around my thickening shaft.

I glanced over to Robyn and she smiled at me before winking. "Well, that means the rest of us, will be taking you, Robyn!" Marco purred with excitement before standing to remove his shorts revealing a big long hard cock of around 9 inches in length.

Cleo leaned up and kissed me on the cheek before taking a glass of whisky and pouring it straight over the tip of my cock. She giggled before plunging her mouth down onto me and sucking hard around the head and shaft drinking in the mixture of the whisky and my precum bobbing her head up and down slowly on my swollen member, her tongue lapping at the head.

I watched across the table while Robyn still sat as Marco stood before her and roughly manhandling her heavy breasts before forcing his long cock into her open mouth. I watched in awe as Robyn excitedly swallowed him down deep throating him, before sliding it out with her hands around the base of the thick shaft then back in. As he did this, Jed removed Cleo's panties and thrust a finger into her pussy as she continued to suck me. Randy came around the back of Robyn and pushed his short fat cock across her face. Paul in the meantime crouched between Robyn's legs and started to finger her roughly while sucking at her nipples.

Robyn looked up and taking hold of each tanned cock in her hands pressed them together before running her lips and tongue over the two cock heads before sliding one in and out before replacing it with the other as she licked and sucked hard at each. Robyn then opened her mouth wide and attempted to take both at once into her soft wet mouth. My cock jerked furiously in Cleo's hot mouth as I saw the cock heads of both cocks disappear into my wife's gorgeous hot mouth with her cheeks bulging with the two cocks engorging her mouth. Marco and Randy stood alongside each other as Robyn sucked them both together and as she did each of the men had one hand reaching down roughly pulling at her breasts and nipples. Moments later both men looked at each other before their mouths met in a deep kiss, their mouth open and the hair of their beards mingling together. Robyn continued to suck and slurp at them as they kissed each other.

Jed was now licking at Cleo's pussy and she was writhing around as she sucked my cock. I was close to cumming and could tell she was too. Lifting her head I told her to kneel on the floor which she did. Marco broke away from Robyn and ordered her to do the same. Sheepishly Robyn went down on all fours next to Cleo. She smiled across at Cleo before turning her head to plant a kiss on her lips. Robyn's heavy melons were handing down with her engorged nipples almost touching the floor below. Paul knelt in front of Robyn as Jed did the same to Cleo feeding their hard cocks into the hungry mouths. Marco, in the meantime moved around the back and looked at both Robyn's and Cleo's beautiful bums in the air.

Slapping them both the girls giggled despite having their mouths full of cock. Randy then moved behind Cleo and slid his hard fat cock into her hot pussy penetrating her as she squealed with pleasure sucking hard on Jed's cock. Marco moved behind Robyn as I went forward too. Suddenly pushing me out of the way he reminded me that the winner takes all! I watched as his hard cock slid straight into my wife's hot pussy which was already dripping with her own juices. She squirmed as he entered her due to his size while still sucking hard in Paul's cock. Looking across I saw Paul suddenly grab Robyn's head forcing her to deep throat him as he started to fuck her face before his body convulsed and he obviously started to shoot hot cum down her throat.

I noticed Robyn gagging and trying to get him out but he was having none of it and continued to pound mouth with his cock before finally letting her head go and pulling his now limp cock from her mouth. Cum dribbled out of Robyn's mouth and onto the floor below and she looked hot and bothered but still writhing with Marco's cock pounding her pussy. Pulling her legs from under her Marco forced Robyn onto the floor on her front and laid his weight on top of her back. Sliding his long hard cock in and out of her pussy he started to jolt as he too came deep into Robyn, his body contorted above hers as he shot his load. She appeared to cum at nearly the same time writhing under his weight and he lifted off her and stood. Cleo was now lying on her back and had had Randy come in her pussy and now it was Jed's turn. He came with a grunt.

Some time later the four men dressed and left the bar with smiles on their faces. I helped both Robyn and Cleo to their feet and once we were all dressed we decided to take the whisky and go up to our hotel room.

It was as I was leaving the bar that I noticed some playing cards, all kings and aces, under the chair where Marco had been sitting. What a cheat! I smiled!

When we arrived at the room, I opened the door and Robyn entered followed by Cleo. Closing it behind us I set the whisky down on a small table next to a window and poured 3 glasses. The girls looked hot and tired so I suggested that they might want to get freshened up while I lay back on the bed turning on the TV and sipping my drink. Although I hadn't cum yet I had calmed down after leaving the bar and was looking forward to a quiet night. I could tell, however by the look in Robyn's eyes that she had other ideas as she disappeared with Cleo into the small bathroom and I heard the shower being put on, amongst giggles of fun that they were obviously having together.

I started to doze on the bed and woke to hear them giggling together, still in the bathroom. Walking to the door I peeped in and saw they were both naked and surrounded by bubbles sitting either end of the bath facing each other. They were chatting and drinking the whisky and the room was lit with candles that had been placed all around the bath. Robyn looked gorgeous as her blonde hair fell down the back of the bath and her breasts gave the appearance of floating like giant beach balls in the water. Her nipples were pink with the heat of the water and she was smiling as they chatted. Cleo was also smiling and her hair was wet and drawn back from her face, her pert nipples pointing up, out of the water.

I noticed that her leg was stretched out and her foot was in at Robyn's pussy then I realised that she was doing the same to her with her legs. I smiled as I realised that whilst they were chatting and having fun they were also fucking each other with their feet. Suddenly Cleo knelt up in bath, the bubbles and water running down her slim body dripping into the bath water. Her breasts looked cute with her pert nipples red and firm dripping with water in the heat of the room. She leaned forward and planted a kiss onto Robyn's lips and as my excitement grew as I watched Robyn's mouth open and accepted Cleo's willing tongue into her mouth. As she did this Cleo reached forward planting her small hands onto Robyn's huge buoyant breasts covering the nipples which I saw respond by firming under her touch.

I was getting very aroused watching them but seeing the two of them enjoying yourselves I decided not to interfere but just enjoy being the voyeur instead as I stroked my hardening manhood. They were both moaning and murmuring as they kissed and I saw that Cleo had moved her hand under the water and between Robyn's legs. Robyn suddenly stopped her and moving, sat on the edge of the bath on the shelf. Water trickled down from her big breasts with erect nipples and her back was arched as she leaned back with her thighs apart. Cleo's face went immediately down between her legs as she reached her hands up onto Robyn's fat udders. She was licking and slurping at her pussy as she caressed her huge melons and in turn Robyn covered Cleo's hands with hers, caressing her fleshy mounds too.

Robyn started to moan as Cleo continued to eat her out, licking and kissing her hot pussy and I saw Robyn's back arch further and body tighten as an orgasm ripped through her gorgeous body. As she started to cum Robyn reached down and grasping Cleo by the hair literally pulled Cleo's face deeper into her pussy as she screamed out and the juices flowed liberally. Cleo continued to lick and suck at Robyn eating her pussy and tasting her sweet succulent juices. I was rock hard watching them but knew that if I continued to wank then I would shoot off almost immediately. I released my cock from my grip and resisted touching myself.

The sight of the two beautiful women in the candlelight with their wet skin shining yellow and with darker shadows being cast around the room by the flickering of the candle lights was incredibly erotic. And the sight of Cleo taking full advantage of my beautiful and very willing wife who was writhing in pleasure was almost too much for me to bear. Cleo came up from Robyn's pussy and started to lick and suck her nipples which started her orgasmic spasms off again with loud moans coming out from between her gorgeous full soft lips. Cleo leaned forward and kissed her deeply full on the mouth as their breasts were squashed against each other as the two of them cuddled and caressed.

I returned to the bed and undressing I got in. I could still hear them as they got out of the bath before drying themselves and walking naked into the bedroom. Both of them had oiled each other all over and their gorgeous bodies glistened in the light. They were totally naked and looking glorious. Cleo climbed in beside me and Robyn did the same on the other side of me. Both cuddling close, I could feel their warm soft oily skin against mine. I felt Robyn's soft lips against my skin and earlobe as her hair tickled my shoulder.

My wife knew that ear play really turns me on and my cock was growing very quickly as I felt her tongue enter my ear tickling it with light brushes of the tip. I then felt Cleo kissing my cheek on the other side and working her way down onto my neck. I was in absolute heaven as two gorgeous girls were kissing and touching me. This was every man's dream. Robyn leaned forward and licked across my chest lingering on my nipples and then down onto my tummy. I could feel her heavy udders leaning on my tummy which was another huge turn on for me. I felt my legs being lifted and a hand running under my cock onto my full heavy balls. I wasn't sure if it was my darling wife Robyn or Cleo but I didn't care either, the feeling was so good and intense. I just lay on the bed feeling totally helpless but also totally satisfied with the feelings that I was experiencing.

Robyn's face was now down near to my cock head as I felt a soft hand entwine the shaft. I then felt another hand move from my balls further back into the crack of my bum. I tried to open my legs further as I saw Cleo move to kneel between my legs, her hands under my bum. Leaning down she started to suck my balls as I felt her finger brush gently against my tight arse button. As she did this I felt Robyn's familiar soft lips brush against the head of my cock and pre cum oozed out at the soft touch running slowly down and lubricating the shaft. Cleo slid her finger around my bum hole and I almost came as Robyn opened your lips to lick the head of my cock.

Cleo was now sucking on my balls and playing with my arse as my wife licked and sucked on my big fat knob. I couldn't hold on any longer and suddenly felt Cleo penetrate my tight hole with her finger as Robyn sucked me hard into your hot wet mouth. I reached down and pulling her face away I shot a huge load of cum up over my body hitting myself on my chin and chest and splattering cum across Robyn's beautiful big breasts. My body continued to tremble as an orgasm ripped through me. I lay exhausted but could tell that the girls hadn't had enough as they both came back up to kiss me before eating the cum off my chest and kissing me and each other with my cum in their mouths. My cock was starting to harden again as I watched Cleo lay back and Robyn leant across her just above her face. She opened her mouth just above Cleo's and dribbled some cum down into Cleo's mouth. Kissing her softly Robyn then straddled Cleo's body in a 69 position, her huge heavy breasts dangling down onto Cleo's flat tummy and Robyn started to eat her friends pussy in a frenzy and she did the same to my wife.

This was such an erotic sight that I was rock hard again, watching the girls eating each other out and seeing their beautiful bodies entwined in such a wonderful position. I wanted Robyn so badly at that point but I also wanted Cleo! I could tell Cleo was close to coming and moved around to the edge of the bed so I could see Robyn's tongue inside her. Kneeling I placed my cock against Cleo's pussy lips and as I watched Robyn lick the tip then concentrate her efforts on her swollen clitty I eased my thick cock head into Cleo's pussy lips. She groaned loudly as I did. Robyn continued to lick and suck at her clit as I penetrated her pussy fully with my thick cock before started to pump in and out hard and deep, going deeper with each stroke. Cleo's body suddenly tensed as she began to cum, her juices wrapping themselves around my hard cock.

She was screaming as her body shuddered under Robyn's expert tongue and she seemed to cum over and over, spurt after spurt. I pulled out and moved quickly positioning myself behind my wife's beautiful big bum, sliding my now rampant cock, covered in Cleo's cum, into her tight pussy as she leaned back. Cleo released her mouth from Robyn's pussy and positioned herself under her huge dangling melons. She squeezed the fleshy orbs as she licked and sucked on her engorged sensitive nipples at the same time as I pumped into my wife's hot well used cunt with my hard cock. I started to cum seconds before my wife and felt the muscles within her tight canal tighten around my thick shaft almost milking me and making me cum more and more. I held her tight as we hit orgasm together I collapsed on top of her and pulled her close to me.

We slept after that and when we awoke Cleo had left us and taken her stuff.

It was morning and time to hit the road again.

Part 2 to follow

12