Biker Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman slowly and deliberately pressed her pussy to Diane's mouth telling her to use her tongue. Diane gave the woman's clit a tentative lick. The woman arched her back, lifted her head and sucked air into her lungs through clenched teeth. "Give me some more tongue like that", the woman seethed. Again Diane licked her clit with the same result. The woman tired of teasing herself and ground her pussy lips to Diane's mouth. Diane was told to fuck that pussy with her tongue. To Diane's surprise, after the initial bitter taste of the pussy before her, it really wasn't an unpleasant taste. Slowly Diane began lapping like a kitten at a bowl of milk. The woman's grinding hips increased it's pressure on her Diane's mouth. Finally, with a stiff tongue, Diane plunged her tongue deep as possible into the woman's pussy. Tremors shook her body as she tried forcing more of Diane's tongue into her hot pussy.

The woman lay down on Diane's body pressing her breasts and stiff nipples into her stomach. Writhing around on Diane as she probed the drenching pussy above her with stiffened tongue. The woman lowered her head to Diane's pussy, put her arms around her spread legs and ran her fingers over Diane's cum soaked lips. She found Diane's clit, massaged it until it too popped out of it's protective shield. She looked up and gave the men a wanton grin then lowered her mouth to the stiff clit she had produced. Sucking it into her mouth made Diane emit guttural groans. Her hips bucked up to the woman's mouth wanting more of her wet pussy licked and sucked. The woman pulled her head back and with a powerful suction stretched Diane's clit and pussy lips to full extension then letting them pop back to a quivering, glistening position. Spreading Diane open as far as possible, the woman dipped her stiff tongue deep into the slit of Diane's pussy. Spasms rocked Diane as she felt a woman's tongue inside her for the first time. She felt like she wanted to pee but fought to control it.

The woman rubbed her face in Diane's pussy and Diane did the same to hers. She was learning something from this woman and was in fact enjoying it much better than the roughness she had experienced with the men. Suddenly, the woman spread Diane's buttocks and plunged her tongue into her ass still dripping cum. The woman was licking her man's cum from Diane's asshole and it drove Diane into another orgasm. Her quivering body was uncontrollable now. All she could do was let the woman grind her pussy into her face until she came. The flood of juice from the woman was more than she could take and it ran down both sides of her mouth and on to her neck. Diane tried licking as much up as she could but thought she would drown with the amount being produced.

An alarm clock was going off loudly in Diane's ear and she couldn't figure out why. Suddenly, she jerked to a sitting position, checked her surroundings and shut the alarm clock off. She was in her bed in the dorm room. She noticed the sheets were all wet and wondered what had happened. Diane hated waking in a groggy daze like this. It ruined her whole day. She looked at the clock, swore to herself and mumbled something about having to be at the airport in two hours and she hadn't packed yet.

12