Biker Bar Orgy

Story Info
Couple is taken against their will - or are they?
6.5k words
4.33
153.2k
80
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmania40
kmania40
14 Followers

I don't know what made me think I could take these guys at poker. Kris and I had only stopped in for a quick drink and then it was back on our road trip seeing the sights of America. The Rusty Nail was a hole-in-the-wall dive bar with lots of motorcycles parked in front. Just the kind of place we liked, if only for the realness of the clientele at these kinds of joints. We had only taken a couple of sips of our beers when a hulking shadow behind me blocked out the florescent lighting.

"Hey my man, wanna play some cards?"

Kris' wide eyes told me already that the giant black man standing behind me was huge. Dressed in denim and a leather jacket that said "Nasty Boyz", the hulk put a huge hand on my shoulder and leaned in close.

"C'mon man, in the back. Friendly game." he said. The whole time he was leaning in, he wasn't looking at me. His eyes drank Kris in, and his smile toward her said he was hoping to eat her up.

I wasn't much of a poker player, but this trip was about having some good times and I looked at Kris questioningly. She shrugged.

"Might be fun," she said.

"Sho you right." said the man. "I'm Trunk. C'mon, follow me."

He led us into a smoky back room where three other men, two black, one white, were sitting around a small table, idly shuffling cards, stacks of money piled in front of each one. More men were lounging about the room, about 12 or so, and a couple of women, and as our eyes adjusted to the smoky darkness, we could see that they all had "Nasty Boyz" jackets on. I guess we had found the owners of the motorcycles parked out front.

"This here's Brick and Switchblade," said Trunk, introducing the other two black men at the table. "and this here's Sonny." he said, indicating the white man. "Got us some fresh meat boys. My man here – what's yo name, boy?"

"Keith," I said.

"Yeah, Keith here, gonna be our fifth. Siddown, Keith. Let's play some cards." His eyes indicated the other men about the room. "You'll meet the rest of these fuckers in due time. Deal. Yo, missy, why don't you pull up a chair and sit by your man there," he said to Kris. "Lessin' of course, ya wanna sit on ol' Trunk's lap?" he said, as he sat in the other empty seat and patted his knee. "Yessir," chuckled Trunk, eyes looking over Kris' tight little body. "Fresh meat."

Seeming oblivious to Trunk's gaze, Kris pulled a chair over and sat just behind me to the right, and to Trunk's left. Sonny was already dealing the cards and Brick was pouring a shot of whiskey out in front of me. "Drink up," he said. So I did.

For the next hour or so, everything seemed fine. We played cards and drank shots, the guys regaled us with tales about their "crew" and how the Nasty Boyz were some of the hardest drinking, hardest partying bike club around. The rest of the men in the room filtered around, all eyeing Kris hungrily. There were eight other black men and four white, and one each of the women, who were introduced as Seltzer Blonde, and Candy. For the most part, everyone was respectful, but there was funny vibe going on in the room and I couldn't help but feel uneasy. Kris seemed oblivious to it all, and as she drank more shots, was getting more and more flirtatious. It was obviously Trunk's show, though, and no one was going to make a move without his approval.

I was pretty drunk by the time the men had cleaned me out. I had allowed myself to lose $100 bucks, but it wouldn't have been a very fun road trip if lost much more. Time to pack it in.

I stood up. "Well, guys, you got all my money. Thanks for the game, but we gotta get going," I said.

Suddenly, the mood in the room got dark. "Sit down." said Trunk, with no trace of humor in his voice. "You ain't going nowhere, Motherfucker. You trying to cheat us?"

"Trunk, look, how could I cheat you? You took all my money. I can't play anymore without money, right?"

"Oh no, boy, you ain't nowhere near done paying. You ain't got no money, fine." He looked over at Kris. "Guess you gots to pay up some other way."

Trunk pulled a gun out from under his jacket and very casually laid it on the table. He looked at Kris with hard, flinty eyes. "So what up Bitch?" he said to her. "You gonna pay your man's debts to us, or what?"

Kris finally saw the light. All this time, she had been thinking we were just playing a friendly game of cards, oblivious to the dark mood and the lascivious looks all the men – and women – had been casting her way all night. She gasped when she saw the gun.

"No, wait," she said, fear in her eyes. "We can't...I can't....please, just let us go."

Trunk picked the gun up in a flash and pointed it at me. "Fuck that." he said. "You either gotta pay what your old man can't or we gonna make him pay with a fucking hole in his head. Your choice."

Strong arms pinned me to my chair as Trunk pointed the gun right between my eyes. I glanced over at Kris. Defeat filled her eyes as she mumbled, "all right" barely loud enough for anyone to hear.

"What?" asked Trunk.

"I said, all right, I'll pay the debt."

"Good answer, bitch."

"What....what do you want me to do?" asked Kris.

"Thought you'd never ask," said Trunk, who put the gun back down on the table and turned his chair so his long legs splayed out on either side of Kris' chair and legs. "C'mere," he said. "Get on yo fuckin' knees."

Kris shot me a look that said "see what you've gotten me into," but she did as Trunk asked. When she was kneeling in tight between his legs, he reached down and unzipped his fly like it was the most natural thing in the world. He reached in and out popped the biggest cock I had ever seen. I think it was the biggest one Kris had ever seen too. Now we could see why he was called Trunk. At least 12 inches in length, hard and black as midnight, it swayed in front of Kris' eyes like a poisonous snake. She couldn't take her eyes off it. Tentatively, she reached up and grabbed it with her right hand. It was so big, her hand wouldn't close all the way around it. I'm sure it was probably unconscious, but her hand angled it so that it was pointing directly at her mouth. She licked her lips.

Trunk wasn't having none of it though. The whole crowd was gathered around watching the show and he had to put on a good showing for his homeboys.

"Whatchu waitin' for, cunt," he said. He grabbed her head with both hands and shoved that meaty monster as far as it would go down her throat. "suck it good."

Kris tried mightily to take as much as she could down her throat, but only could go about five inches before backing off for air. Trunk pulled her down further, gagging her, and managed to get about three more inches into her mouth before he let her come back up. Spit and drool dripped down the sides of the black man's cock as she did her very best to make him shoot.

The hands had loosened their pressure on me, but I just sat there stunned, taking in the spectacle of this white girl sucking the giant black man's cock. I realized something else too. I had probably the biggest hardon of my life. I couldn't believe I was getting turned on, watching Trunk rape Kris' mouth, but I was. As I looked around, I saw the rest of the men start undressing as they too, watched the show. I didn't think this was going to come to an end when Kris finally got Trunk off with her mouth.

And get him off she did. She still couldn't take all of the giant cock down her throat, but with Trunk holding her head and fucking her face like he was, she managed to get about 8 inches in. Trunk started breathing heavier, and really started pounding his meat into Kris' mouth, until finally, he grabbed her head and shoved down, this time not letting her come back up. By his grunts and groans, it was clear he was filling her mouth with cum. Kris started flailing, trying to bring her head up so she could breathe, but Trunk held her fast, shooting stream after stream of hot cum into her sucking mouth. I could see her neck muscles moving as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful of the black man's cum. Finally, he let her go and she raised her head off his cock and looked blearily around, some cum still dripping from the corner of her mouth.

15 naked men surrounded her, cocks hard and ready for some of the same action Trunk had just received. Kris looked over me and smiled. It seems now she was happy about what I had gotten her into. Realizing she was still clothed, she pulled her shirt and bra off in one smooth motion and tossed them into my lap. As she reached down to unbutton her jeans, another man stepped up and pushed his cock into her mouth. Immediately her head started to bob and she reached up with both hands and grabbed two more hard cocks and started jacking them off, getting them ready for her mouth as well. Just as I thought my own cock was going to burst out of my jeans, the white girl named Seltzer Blonde sat down on my lap and stuck her tongue in my mouth, while the small, dainty hands of the black girl – Candy – started fumbling with my belt buckle.

As Candy deftly got my pants undone, she reached into the fly, and with her small brown hand, pulled my straining cock free from it's confines and started stroking it with practiced ease. Seltzer Blonde, meanwhile, had her tongue about halfway down my throat and was pressing her ample breasts into me. Finally, she let me come up for air.

I asked, "Why do they call you Seltzer Blonde?"

She giggled. "You'll see. It's cause I squirt when I cum. I look just like an exploding seltzer bottle."

"That I'd like to see," I said. Suddenly, I felt something very warm and wet on my cock. Although I couldn't see because Seltzer Blonde was blocking my view, I knew it was Candy's hot, sucking mouth. It was obvious she was a very accomplished cocksucker - she took my cock easily down her throat until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. Then, she would just hold her head there while her tongue went to work, swabbing and swiping, before coming up to the tip and then repeating the whole process.

"Oh, you will, honey, don't worry," said Seltzer Blonde. "I think I'm gonna squirt all over your cute little girlfriends face. Why don't you warm me up a little and get me ready." And with that, her tongue found it's way back into my mouth. After a minute or two, I pulled my head away to see what was going on with Kris.

She was still on her knees, still getting her face unceremoniously fucked by every hard cock that came within reach. Black, white, or other, every guy was getting the same treatment from her sucking lips, usually about 20 or so head bobs before that guy would back away and the next one was thrust into her mouth. She had spit and drool dripping down her chin and coating her bare breasts, because the guys were in no way gentle, shoving their cocks as far down her throat as they would go, gagging her and making her cough up all the spit that was now running down her body. Despite their rough behavior, she didn't seem to mind very much, opening her mouth eagerly for every hard cock that came within sucking distance. Suddenly, the guys picked her up and carried her over to a dirty mattress that someone had pulled into the middle of the room. They dumped her – not gently – onto the mattress on her back and someone reached down and yanked her jeans off in one hard pull. Someone else reached down and grabbed her panties and literally ripped them off her, exposing her hairy bush to all 15 men. For just a moment fear filled her eyes – then she smiled just a little – and slowly, languorously, opened her legs wide while the men all stood around, leering. Her pussy opened up, and even from where I was, about 10 feet away on the chair, I could see her pink opening was glistening with juices. One of the black guys, it might have been Switchblade, got on his knees between her wide open legs, and with one thrust, shoved his cock deep into her pussy. Kris let out a little scream, but it didn't last very long because another guy had already knelt down by her head and shoved his cock into her mouth. Slowly, then faster, the three of them worked into a rhythm, while the other guys stood around, jeering and laughing. There was a lot of "fuck that cunt good" and "suck that cock, whore" coming from them as they all waited their turn. Then, the black guy in her pussy got a funny look on his face and shoved until he was buried to the hilt in Kris' pussy. It was obvious from the look that he was filling her with blast after blast of hot cum. As if on cue, the guy in her mouth pulled his cock out and started jacking it off just inches from her face until he too, started blasting cum all over Kris' face. Her tongue was wagging in the air, trying to catch it, but the guy's aim wasn't very good and the first shot hit her cheek and splattered up over her nose. A second shot found it's way onto her chin, and then finally, a third landed squarely on her outstretched tongue. She moaned and brought her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed, then reached up and grabbed the guys cock and started licking up all the cum that was dripping off his cock. When she had finished, she reached up and started to wipe the cum from her cheek, but her hand was swiftly slapped back down.

"Don't you fucking wipe that off, you slut," said the man. "We gonna cover yo nasty whore face before we done."

Two more guys quickly took up position, one spearing into her well-lubed pussy, the other thrusting another big black cock into her mouth. Again, Kris' body was being put through it's paces, while the guys around her seemed to be forming two lines, depending on where they wanted to cum, mouth or pussy. This was going to be a long night.

Meanwhile, Seltzer Blonde thrust her tongue back into my throat as my hand reached up under her black mini-skirt and found she wasn't wearing panties. I quickly put two fingers into her pussy and started fucking her with them. Candy was still giving my cock the treatment, and I was amazed how easily she took the whole thing down her throat, over and over, until I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I have to admit, I had always thought Kris was a great cocksucker, but the blowjob Candy was throwing me was quite possibly the best I had ever had. Just as I felt the familiar welling up that told me I was going to come in her mouth, Trunk was standing next to us. He was still naked, and his massive cock swung heavily between his thighs.

"Get the fuck off him, you bitches," he screamed at the two girls. He gave a brutal shove which knocked Seltzer Blonde off of my lap and hard onto the floor, as Candy, with a frightened little yelp, took those velvet lips from my dick, and backed away a couple of feet. I groaned a little, as my own orgasm had been just seconds from spewing into her mouth.

"Fucking Cherryboy don't get none of yo fine ass pussy, Seltzer. You know that pussy mine and the boys." He pointed at me. "None for him, ya here me?"

"Ok, Trunk, I just thought..."

"You thought nuthin'." he said. Then, he looked down at Candy – and chuckled. "You like sucking that cock, Candy? Bet he ain't never had it so good. Well, maybe not, from the looks of this Cherryboy, maybe then again, he used to the fine cocksuckin' the likes of you deliver." Seemingly, from out of nowhere, Trunk pulled a rope around my chest and lashed me hard to the chair. My jeans were around my ankles, my deflating cock, still covered in Candy's spit, was out in the open, and I was helpless. When he was satisfied that I was lashed tight, Trunk stood up straight next to me, putting his cock just inches from my face.

"Whatchoo lookin' at Cherryboy?" he said with an evil laugh. "Ya want some Trunk in yo mouth, too, like yo slutty girl over there?" He picked up his flaccid organ and waved it in front of my face. "C'mon, you know you want some of this." I turned my head to the side, away from the sight of the big black snake, just as he swung it and slapped me across the face with his cock. He did this three or four times while I strained against my bonds, trying to break free. "Awright, maybe later," he said. Then, he looked down at Candy, and got that evil glint in his eye again. "Guess it'd be alright if YOU sucked on our little Cherryboy, bitch," he said to her. "Sides," he said. "you always giving, giving, giving – you finish him up, then we'll let ya take some too." He laughed again, and I wondered what was going on here – he made it seem like I wouldn't want to get my cock sucked from such a fine blowjob queen as Candy.

Without saying a word, Candy knelt back down between my legs and sucked me deep into her mouth. I had grown soft while Trunk was tying me up, but knew it wouldn't be long before she had me up to full hardness again.

With Seltzer Blonde off my lap, I could see over to the mattress again, as Kris was in the same position as before, and two more guys were pummeling her. I don't know what number in line they were, but judging from the amount of cum on her face and pooling between her legs, this must have been numbers nine and ten. She was taking each man eagerly, and despite the fact that she had already been fucked by numerous men, she showed no signs of slowing down. Seltzer Blonde had taken up position on one side of the mattress and was sucking hard at the men who had already come in Kris, getting them up and hard again for another round. The men who hadn't had their turn yet didn't seem to need any help, as all their cocks were hard as rocks while they watched the show.

As I watched, the guy in Kris' mouth pulled free and moved up so he was kind of squatting over her face. Then he lowered himself until his asshole was just inches from her mouth. "Lick my sweaty, fucking ass, you slut." he grunted, and without a second's hesitation, Kris' tongue snaked out and licked up and down the man's ass. The man sat down a little harder onto Kris' face. "C'mon bitch, get that tongue up there," he said. I couldn't really see because the man was sitting so hard onto her face, but it was obvious from the way his eyes rolled up into his head that Kris was doing exactly as he had said. I could just see her chin sticking out from between the man's ass cheeks, and from the slight movements of her head and neck, I knew she had her tongue buried deeply in the man's ass. "Yee hoo, fellas, this bitch loves licking assholes. C'mon and get some of this tongue." As he started to get up, a bunch of the cum that had been coating Kris' face was stuck to his ass and thighs. Kris quickly held the man tight with both hands while she cleaned him of every thick drop that had accumulated there. As he moved off, another black guy with a cock only slightly smaller than Trunk's had plopped his dick in Kris' mouth. He only fucked her face for a few strokes before he too moved up and planted his ass squarely on Kris' face. Again, her tongue went to work with no hesitation whatsoever.

This sight, coupled with Candy's sucking mouth, had me up and hard again in no time. Because I had already come so close to coming already, and Candy was such an expert cocksucker, I quickly felt the cum start bubbling up in my balls. Candy seemed to sense this and started sucking harder, faster – long, full swoops all the way down and then all the way back up again. With a grunt, I exploded, and Candy, feeling my first shot of cum, pushed her face all the way down on my cock until her nose was once again nestled in my pubic hair. I blasted three or four sticky ropes of cum into the back of her throat, which she swallowed down effortlessly.

She backed off and smiled up at me. "You like that, white boy?" she asked. She licked her lips. "Me too. That some good tasty cum you give me." Not waiting for an answer, she then said, "But ya know what? Like Trunk said, it's always give, give, give for ol' Candy. Now, I'm gonna take me some."

She stood up and whipped her black t-shirt over her head, revealing a slim body with small, upturned breasts, hard nipples capping off each one. Then, still smiling at me, she pulled her leather mini-skirt down and stepped out of it, standing in front of me in only her panties. She had a real petite little body, the kind I had always lusted for, and I knew I was going to enjoy this. She spun around and turned her back to me just as I was letting my eyes roam down her body. Something was wrong, though. I couldn't put my finger on it, but just before she had turned around, something seemed funny. For a moment, just as my eyes slid down to her panties, I thought I had glimpsed...naw, couldn't be. I blinked and told myself I was seeing things, and went back to admiring Candy's petite little body, this time from the rear. She had a fine, tight little ass, brown and smooth, and as her back was turned to me, she slowly slid her panties down her legs and stepped out them. She turned to look at me over my shoulder and grinned. "Oh yeah, white boy, time for Candy to do some taking."

kmania40
kmania40
14 Followers
12