Biker Bitch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that was nice. Did you like that sugar?" the nurse grinned down at Cassie.

Cassie's head was laid back and she was panting and shaking with exertion. She realised just how weak she was. Her chest still hurt; the activity had aggravated whatever wounds she had there, she guessed they were stab wounds.

The door to the private ward rattled and then swung open.

"Why was this door locked?" Natalie Styles strode into the room, her heels click-clacking on the tiled floor.

"I was just about to give the patient a bed bath and I thought some privacy might be in order," the nurse grinned.

"Well judging by the stench in here, our patient's semi-erect penis, and those pulled down bedclothes, I would say you have already given her some sort of immersion treatment," Natalie said sarcastically.

The nurse quickly rubbed down Cassie's body, arms and legs with the soapy sponge and let her wash her own face and genitals. The bandage around her chest prevented that part of Cassie's body from being cleaned; a faint meaty smell of healing flesh issued from the bandage.

After the bath the nurse bought coffee for both Cassie and Natalie, who sat patiently reading a file while the nurse did her duty.

"You feeling better?" Natalie offered Cassie her cigarettes.

There was no smartass comment from Cassie this time and she took the proffered cigarette and accepted a light. She sipped coffee and enjoyed the smoke.

"Questions?" Natalie pulled up the chair and crossed her legs with the same swish of nylons.

She was dressed exactly as she had been the day before.

"Yeah. How many of those suits and blouses you got? Does the FBI issue you with them? You got one for each day of the week?" Cassie quipped.

"Ah! Sarcasm! A waste of time given your position and what I told you yesterday," Natalie studied the end of her smoke.

"Ok; seriously. Now that most of the drugs have worn off I do have a couple of questions. What did the nurse mean when she said 'after what the doctor did for you'? And what did you mean by 'Cameron has gone forever; there is only Cassie left'?"

"Oh I can answer both those questions with one answer," Natalie got up out of chair and approached the bed.

She opened Cassie's gown and reached inside and ripped the bandage off Cassie's chest.

"What the fuck!" Cassie was astonished.

She looked down and saw that she now had a pair of B-cup size breasts. The bruising and swelling was still evident and as she lifted one of her new breasts she could see the line of stiches where the implant had been inserted.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" she gasped.

"You get the tracheal shave when you've recovered from the breast augmentation. The plastic surgeon says your facial features are feminine enough but he will have to straighten your nose where they broke it and cap those busted teeth," Natalie looked down on the stricken patient.

"What the fuck have you done to me?" Cassie sobbed.

"We've done exactly what you've always wanted. We've turned you into a girl...well sort of," Natalie exhaled a cloud of cigarette smoke and smiled.

To be continued

12