Biker Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers

That is to say a couple of the guys had noticed Cameron had long delicate fingers and manicured nails and they had ragged on him about it; that and his lithe figure and mellow voice. He even remembered one of the prospects saying something about Cameron being effeminate and Cameron turning and striking like a snake and kicking the pobie's ass good and proper.

Dale shrugged.

"Hindsight's a wonderful thing," he mumbled.

"Sorry did you say something?" Cassie flicked the damp bangs out of her eyes.

"I was talking to myself," Dale said gruffly.

They finished their beers in silence and then Dale took two more from the ice chest and snatched a bottle of tequila and two shot glasses. They drank two more beers and as many shots.

The silence was awkward.

"Aren't you gonna talk to me?" Cassie asked finally.

Dale was getting angry as he got drunker, he was seething, trying to comprehend why he was sitting next to this tranny drinking beer. A tranny who had once been a probationary member, a prospect, and fellow biker. The prospect he had sponsored at the request of the club president.

"I'm sorry I just don't get it! I don't know why you dress like that, talk like that, act like that!" Dale sighed.

"Dale you're smart; not like most of these assholes, have you heard of gender dysphoria?" Cassie asked meekly.

"Fuck who hasn't! That shit is everywhere now, on TV, the radio, the internet. Even the fucking military is allowing it," Dale seethed.

"It's not something that is allowed. It's something you're born with," Cassie whispered.

She went on to explain her own experiences as a closet transvestite, finishing with Bendy Wendy outing her to Brin and Kyle.

They'd had two more drinks while Cassie told her account of her life story.

"Is that it? Is that all you got for me Cassie? Cassie is what you like to be called right?" Dale was angry.

Cassie nodded meekly.

"Well fuck you Cassie!" Dale knocked her off her stool and onto the hard floor.

He jumped on top of her, straddling her body, his face red and enraged. He raised a fist and bought it down hard and fast, stopping an inch from her face. Cassie didn't flinch or try to defend herself.

"Go on. I deserve it," Cassie whimpered.

Tears were falling from her eyes.

"You fucking damn well do deserve it you...you bitch!" Dale's fury dissipated with his wry joke.

"You called me a bitch," Cassie smiled meekly, still sniffling.

"Does that mean you think of me as a girl," her smile widened.

Dale gently wiped at her tears with his finger tips.

"That's what has got me so angry. That's all I can see. I see a beautiful young woman," he conceded.

"Beautiful?" Cassie looked up at him quizzically.

"Beautiful," Dale whispered.

He lowered his face and softly placed his lips on Cassie's.

Cassie gasped. This was just so different to how she had been treated the last three days. Dale was being tender and treating her like a woman.

Dale kissed her and tentatively slipped his tongue into her mouth. She tasted like beer and tequila, but she also tasted sweet, just like a young woman.

Cassie didn't consider herself gay, she hadn't really thought about the sexual side of her gender dysphoria and had spurned the advances of men in the past. But this was different, she felt something for Dale.

She opened her mouth and pressed her lips to Dale's, returning the kiss, she gently placed her tongue in his mouth.

Dale climbed off Cassie and lifted her up in her arms and carried her. She was very light and she put her arms around his neck and pulled herself up so she could kiss him while he carried her across the clubhouse to one of the large, overstuffed sofas where he lay her down.

She kept her arms around his neck and he lay down on top of her still kissing. She could feel his erection through his jeans and her hand snaked between their bodies and she squeezed it.

Dale was intensely aroused and impatient. He lifted himself up slightly; enough so that he could push his jeans down to his knees and shuck out of his shirt. Then he lowered himself back down and began to kiss her again; this time with more ardour and passion.

Cassie was becoming erect too but she didn't want Dale to feel it. She felt it would spoil the moment. Dale was moving his body against hers and she trapped his cock between her legs, and he fucked her stocking-clad thighs, the sheer nylon felt sumptuous on his sensitive cock.

Cassie could feel his precum soaking her stockings and sensed he was ready. He was kissing her passionately and moaning and she opened her legs and wrapped them around his waist. She guided his cock inside her panties and pressed his glans against her sphincter.

Cassie's anus had been continually abused for three days and it was sore and dilated. Dale's cock slid into her easily, although she had cleaned as best she could, there was still plenty of semen inside her and it served to lubricate her as Dale began to fuck her.

He pulled her close, he wanted to feel her body against his, her stockinged legs on his flesh goaded him to fuck her harder and she was feverishly kissing him, bucking under him, meeting his thrusts.

Cassie felt genuinely aroused and feminine and after the abuse of the last few days this felt wonderful. Dale was making love to her, not abusing her. His cock was pushing on that special place and her own penis, trapped in her satin panties, was rubbing on his hard flat belly.

They came together, gasping and groaning, and rutting and fucking. Cassie used her legs to spur him on and Dale pushed against her soft buttocks as hard as could as he ejaculated deep inside her, kissing her and pulling her close.

Cassie felt him come and she orgasmed with him, filling her panties with her seed.

They lay in each other's arms, in no rush to break their embrace.

Dale smiled down at her and stroked her face. He kissed her gently this time.

She smiled back up at him.

"Thank you for that kindness; it was wonderful," she breathed softly.

Dale look at her quizzically.

"It was a magnificent and loving gesture for a woman who doesn't have long left to live," she smiled up at him.

His expression changed as he realised what she meant.

"I can let you go! You can leave the state, never return, go into hiding," he proposed.

She smiled up at him and touched his face gently.

"No. They'd kill you, they'd at least cripple you," she replied.

"And they'd find me no matter what."

"We could go together. You and me on the run," he said excitedly.

"Don't be silly. You don't want to be with me that way and we still come back to the fact that they'd do anything to find us," Cassie reasoned.

She leaned up and kissed him.

"If you have it in you, please make love to me again and then get me get drunk before they return," Cassie begged.

And that's what they did. They made love like two lovers having their first tryst and then fell asleep in each other's arms. Cassie hadn't slept properly for three days and Dale had trouble waking her.

"Come on. We got about two hours before the riders get back; lets have those drinks," he helped her up from the couch.

"One last kiss please," Cassie asked.

They kissed.

They went back to the bar and did some serious drinking and after a while Dale started looking at his watch repeatedly.

"It's time, isn't it Dale?" Cassie said, conviction in her voice.

"One last offer of escape," he said drunkenly.

"Nope. Now you have to rough me up a little," Cassie said slurring her words.

"What?" Dale looked at her confused.

"If they find me cleaned up they'll know you did it. They won't like it and they won't be happy with you at all," Cassie giggled drunkenly.

"Hit me," she said.

"What?" Dale said again.

"Hit me you fucker! Hit me and knock me around a bit; it's for my own good," Cassie said a little more sober now.

Dale nodded his head. He saw Cassie's logic but he hated himself for what he was about to do.

He punched her in the mouth and split her lip. He wiped the blood across her face until it started to dry. He slapped her face a couple times and messed up her hair. He raked his hands on her stockings and put runners in them. Cassie ripped open her blouse a little and pulled her skirt skewiff.

As Dale locked the chain around her ankle, shackling her to billiard table, they both heard the distant rumble of big motorcycles.

"Thank you," Cassie sighed and lay down on the cigarette butt strewn dirty floor.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers
12