Biker Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers

Then his other hand dropped down further and found her hard in her panties. He felt Cassie freeze, wondering if Dale would find her penis repugnant but he didn't stop, his finger traced the outline of Cassie's erection through the satin panty.

Cassie began to shake and push up against his hand.

"Uh, uh!" Dale admonished her gently.

"Let me drive," he whispered in her mouth and kissed her a little harder and squeezed her cock.

His fingers pressed harder on her nipples, moving from breast to breast while his other hand massaged her hard cock through her panties. He broke the kiss so he could lower his face to her bosom and suck and nibble on her breasts and Cassie lay back and groaned.

With two hands free Dale was able to slide one inside her panties and found her fully erect, the flesh smooth, sleek and hot. Precum was dribbling from Cassie's glans and Dale smeared it over her cock and slowly stroked it. His other hand came in behind the back of her panties and found her puckered anal bud. He smeared her precum on a finger and slid it inside her and worked the tip against her prostate.

Cassie moaned and put her fingers in Dale's hair and pushed his face to her bosom, encouraging him to suckle on her tits, which Dale was happy to do as his hands worked their magic on her penis and anus.

When he felt it was right Dale knelt between her legs and lowered his face along her body, licking her taut abdomen and flicking his tongue on her belly-button ring then moving further down. He pulled down her panties and her erect cock sprang free.

Cassie was trying to bring his face back up to her breast or his lips to hers but he resisted. He put her stockinged legs over his shoulder and engulfed her penis.

Cassie screamed and writhed underneath him.

She tried to pull his head from her crotch; she didn't want Dale to something because he thought he had to, but Dale resisted. He sucked on her penis and slid his finger into her back passage and tweaked her nipples with his other hand.

Cassie arched her back and began to shudder as Dale sucked her cock, working his tongue on her glans and his lips up and down her pulsating shaft. His finger worked in and out of her anus.

Cassie was jabbering incoherently as her body arched and spasmed; she entwined her fingers in Dale's hair and pushed her groin up, forcing her cock all the way into Dale's mouth.

Dale was swallowing copious amounts of precum and Cassie's anus was beginning to convulse; he knew she was close.

He tore his face away from her groin and held onto her thighs; he sat between her open legs and pulled her to him, punching his cock into her anus and began to fuck her. He took her cock in his hand and masturbated her in time with the long slow strokes as he fucked the gorgeous creature mewing on the bed.

Cassie convulsed and felt her sphincter tighten and her anus spasm, long ropes of semen spewed from her cock as he milked her, his cock working its way deeper inside her.

"Oh god!!" Cassie let out one long scream as she orgasmed.

When she had finished coming Dale eased his still erect cock from her anus and lay beside her. He held her to him and kissed her. He stroked her hair and she stroked his face.

"That was wonderful Dale," Cassie whimpered.

She snuggled up to him and held him close while they kissed and soon became aware of his cock poking her in the belly.

"You didn't come?" she looked into his eyes questioningly.

"I didn't want to. I wanted to please you," Dale smiled down at her.

Cassie's smile became mischievous.

"In that case I'm going to take another ride," she grinned and began to mount him.

"What about the business?" Dale teased.

"Fuck the business; we can talk about it later," she bit him playfully on the lip and then lowered herself onto his rampant phallus.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers
12