Biker Bitch Ch. 07

Story Info
Cassie takes a beating from Natalie but they make up after.
3.6k words
4.8
16.9k
10

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,923 Followers

Chapter Seven: Tradecraft

Cassie Rode back across the border to Mexicali and let Diego call in some Cartel guys to pick him up.

"Those fucking Devil Dogs Cassie! Why would they do that?" he was angry but also confused.

"That fucking Miguel Rodriguez was obviously a rat. Did you see him waving at those Feebee fucks!" Cassie spat.

"I thought he was going for his detonator," Diego said.

"Fuck no Diego! He was holding it up but waving it around. He had plenty of time to use it. Why do you think I shot him?" Cassie looked sagely at Diego.

"The Medici Cartel has done a lot of work with both MCs so I'll have to go back and think about this and talk to the other Jefes Cassie," Diego said as a black Mercedes with blacked out windows approached.

"Well think about it hard Diego. Adios," Cassie said and rode off.

She had no intention of sticking around when those Cartel motherfuckers arrived. They tended to be wild-eyed pistol-wavers with a short fuse.

Cassie went straight home and called Natalie.

"I'll upload the rest of the audio and video I have for you," Cassie said.

"How are you feeling?" Natalie sounded like she sincerely cared.

"Fine," Cassie replied curtly.

"That wasn't a dummy round this time Cassie. You blew the head off Miguel Rodriguez," Natalie stated.

"It was that or twenty innocent girls got blown to hell," Cassie began to choke.

"Yeah we found the bomb. I guessed that you didn't find out about the bomb until it was too late to warn us," Natalie said.

"You did good girl," Natalie said in a soothing tone.

"Yeah? I blew away the guy who I had made love to only that morning," Cassie whimpered.

"Remember your tradecraft Cassie, ok?" Natalie said.

The connection remained silent for a while.

"Cassie? Cassie?" Natalie sounded concerned.

"Yeah. Go on," Cassie cleared her throat and lit a cigarette.

"We have to clear you of this. There can't be any suspicion that you were the rat," Natalie said.

"Ok?" Cassie said in a questioning tone.

"The FBI knows that the Beasts of Burden were involved in the drugs and the girl smuggling. We have to behave like we're pissed that we didn't get you."

"At your next church meeting we're going to raid the MC. It will be vicious and we're going to target you. I'm only telling you this so you know what's coming," Natalie said.

"Yeah ok," Cassie whispered and broke the connection.

Natalie looked down at her iphone and then tossed it on her couch and reached for the bottle of scotch on the coffee table and lit a cigarette.

"Sometimes I hate my fucking job," she sighed, exhaling blue smoke.

Cassie came in early for the next church meeting and sat down with the office holders. She spoke directly to the President, Steve Monahan.

"Looks like the Devil Dogs are wiped out. Eight full-patch members got caught in that sting, five others got arrested at their clubhouse including the President and the others are on the run," Cassie said.

"Yeah but we missed out on the money from the dope and the whores!" Steve snapped.

"If I may be so bold. Look on the bright side. The Medici Cartel only have us now to run product and girls for them. When the heat comes off we take everything and we don't have to share. I'll go down and see Diego and we negotiate," Cassie lay her hands on the table.

"This bitch has really moved on eh Steve? A few months ago we were going to bury her in the desert; now she wears our patch, robs banks and makes deals with the Cartel," Snake Gibbons, the club secretary said.

"How do we know we can trust her...she ain't even a real chick she..."

Snake never got to finish his sentence. The front doors of the clubhouse crashed open and FBI agents poured into the MC. The doors to the conference room were flung open and Federal agents in full combat gear rushed in, weapons raised.

"Ok outside in the bar with the rest of the MC you motherfuckers!" an agent growled.

The rest of the MC were in the bar waiting for church to begin and all of them had their hands behind their heads while the by FBI agents covered them with their weapons.

The code for any OMC member is to say nothing to law enforcement. You say nothing to provoke them, you say nothing to alibi yourself, and you answer no questions at all, no matter what. Many a biker has gone to jail when he could just as easy alibi himself; but the code of silence forbids it.

Everyone was silent while the Feds frisked them and lined them against the bar. The guy who frisked Cassie took his time and felt her up, squeezing her tits and her ass. She held her head up and took it. The other members were angry; she was one of them now. Dale Clifford started to growl and Steve Monahan scowled at him, warning him with a glare to remain calm. The MC was not stupid enough to keep anything on the premises that could incriminate themselves and this would soon be over with. This wasn't the first time the clubhouse had been roused by law enforcement.

Natalie Styles walked through the door. She was wearing her usual tight-fitting navy blue business suit, ultra-sheer pantyhose that gave her long well formed legs a lustrous sheen, and black patent-leather Christian Louboutin highheels. Her ginger hair was styled with layered bangs and rested on her shoulders, her makeup emphasised her peaches-and-cream complexion and she wore heavy black mascara and bright-red lipstick.

All the bikers looked at her with both lust and hatred.

She dropped her cigarette on the floor and ground it out with her red-soled spiked highheel.

"Cassandra Rivers?" she called out, scrutinising the assembled bikers.

"That will be you I take it," she pointed a red fingernail at Cassie.

"Bring her here," she ordered, and two agents closed in and gripped Cassie by her arms and led her over to where Natalie was standing.

"I've heard about you. You're some sort of trans-something that wants to be a woman but is really just a man with tits," Natalie said sarcastically.

Natalie's hand shot out and she grabbed Cassie by the crotch and squeezed. The two agents held her still and Cassie grunted with pain until Natalie let her go.

"Your father would be disgusted," Natalie spat in her face.

Cassie held her head high while the spittle ran down her cheeks.

"I don't know how these guys can stand you. You're pathetic. What's that patch you're wearing? 'Biker Bitch?' Should be Fag Hag or something like that, you homo crossdresser."

Natalie punched Cassie in the solar plexus and she sagged in the arms of the two agents. Then Natalie hit Cassie with an uppercut and blood flew from her lip as her head snapped back.

"Ma'am..." one of the agents was about to protest.

"Ma'am what? You worried about this piece of shit! I know she rode with the Devil Dogs on that last sting. I fucking know she did but I didn't get her!" Natalie gave Cassie a series of one-two punches to her mid section and Cassie slumped to the floor.

"Hey you can't do that!" one of the bikers shouted.

"Shut up!" Steve Monahan growled.

"Yeah shut up! It's not like it's a real person. It's just some sort of shemale masquerading as a woman. Look!" Natalie nodded for the agent to pick Cassie up off the floor.

Cassie shrugged them off and staggered to her feet on her own accord, blood running from her split lip.

Natalie ripped off Cassie's jacket and threw it at Steve knowing that the one thing that would create a riot would be to desecrate the Club's colours.

She tore at Cassie's longsleeved T-shirt and threw it on the floor and then ripped off her bra. Cassie tried to cover her breasts but Natalie slapped her hands away and lifted one up.

"Look! See the scar! They aren't even real tits!" Natalie gloated.

All of the MC averted their eyes; this was their sister being humiliated.

"Well what about this!" Natalie tugged at Cassie's jeans.

Cassie tried to resist and Natalie punched her repeatedly until she couldn't defend herself. Natalie pulled down Cassie's jeans to reveal her black pantyhose underneath. Cassie had a smooth pubis because she was tucked but it was obvious she didn't have a woman's sex organs. Cassie dropped to the filthy floor.

"You're just a pathetic phoney and I'm going to get you Rivers. You crossed me once but I'll get you eventually," Natalie kicked Cassie as she lay curled up on the floor.

"Ok enough Agent Styles!" one of the other agents came over.

"Oh fuck this! Toss this place and let's get out of here!" Natalie snapped and stormed outside.

Steve held up Cassie's jacket and looked inquiringly at one of the agents who nodded. He stepped forward and placed Cassie's jacket over her prone body to give her some decorum.

Natalie stood outside on the verandah smoking.

"What the fuck was that about!" one of the other agents came storming over.

Natalie turned around, her face red and her cheeks wet with tears. She was shaking and crying.

"Fuck off! Fuck off and leave me alone!" Natalie's shoulders shook as she sobbed.

The FBI found nothing and packed up and left the Beasts of Burden clubhouse. The members approached Cassie and helped her to her feet. She rearranged her pants and bra and put on her jacket. Dale came over with a first aid kit but Cassie pushed them all away.

"Just let me get a clean shirt out of my pannier, clean up, and continue with church," Cassie said.

All the bikers cheered at her bravado and determination.

Cassie hobbled outside and took a clean long-sleeved t-shirt from the pannier on her bike. The leaned over and steadied herself on her ride while she retched and spat blood. Her ribs ached and her stomach felt like it had been stomped on but Natalie had done a good job of giving her a beating without causing any life-threatening injuries.

Cassie came back inside the clubhouse and went out back and used the ladies to wash the blood off her face, wash her body, and fix her makeup. Her left eye was purple and would be black in the morning and her right cheek was bruised and swollen. Her lip was split but an application of lipstick hid most of the damage.

She looked at herself in the mirror as she brushed her hair and sprayed perfume.

"Hot damn! I look great even beaten up," she laughed and then held her stomach when it stitched.

Cassie stayed for church and put a hundred dollars over the bar and the MC patted her on the back for taking her beating like a real biker. Dale fussed around her and Cassie lost it.

"Fuck off Dale! I'm not your old lady or your momma!" she screeched at him.

Dale slunk away sulking and hurt, but Cassie had no time for that.

Cassie stayed at the clubhouse for as long as she could but she was hurting and she made her farewells.

As she was leaving Steve Monahan came up to her.

"You know Cassie you've earned all those patches you wear and that Feebee bitch has it so wrong. Your father would be proud," he punched her gently on the shoulder and went back inside.

Cassie rode home and was grateful when she finally got there. Her small ranch house was dark but the porch light came on with the motion detector.

As soon as she entered the lounge she smelt the smoke and her hand went for her knife.

A cigarette lighter flashed in the dark and Natalie Styles sitting with her legs crossed in an easy chair was illuminated in its glow as she lit her cigarette.

"You won't need the knife but I understand if you wanna use it on me," Natalie said.

Cassie shucked out of her jacket and dropped into a chair across from Natalie.

"Give me one of those," she breathed, massaging her ribs.

Natalie lit Cassie a cigarette and poured two shots of jack Daniel's while Cassie kicked off her boots.

"You did good. The stuff you gave us, edited of course to keep you safe, is enough for a RICO case against the Devil Dogs. That's one OMC closed for good," Natalie leaned over and handed Cassie her cigarette and her drink.

Cassie sipped the liquor and it burned all the way down.

"To the Devil Dogs," Cassie raised her glass and drained it.

"Their patch sucked anyway," Cassie chuckled.

"Now if you don't mind Natalie I really need to lie down," Cassie sighed.

"I really hurt you didn't I?" Natalie said.

Cassie shrugged her shoulders.

"It needed to be convincing and it was."

"Yes, but you see why I had to humiliate you. To make the Beasts hate the FBI even more and for them to laud you even more," Natalie drew on her cigarette.

"Laud. That's a big word for this time of night," Cassie tried to get up but she fell back in the chair.

Natalie sprang out of her chair and tried to help.

"Don't! Don't!" Cassie put out her hand.

Natalie picked up her handbag and walked to the door, her heels clacking on the terracotta tiles.

"I thought you spitting in my face was an excellent touch," Cassie called after her.

Natalie stopped briefly and then left, closing the door behind her.

Cassie struggled to get undressed but she finally managed it and she fell on her bed exhausted and in pain. She heard her bedroom door open and she painfully turned her head. Natalie stood at the end of her bed. She undressed down to her white satin full-slip and pantyhose.

Natalie climbed on the bed and scooted up to Cassie taking her in her arms, gently cuddling her and pressing Cassie's head to her breasts. She kissed and stroked Cassie's hair and Cassie felt droplets falling on her face and she realised Natalie was crying.

Cassie painfully lifted her head away from Natalie's breasts and engaged her eye to eye.

"Stop that. Remember your tradecraft," Cassie said, a wry smile on her face.

"Shut up," Natalie replied and gently kissed Cassie on the lips.

Cassie gently kissed her back.

"Can we sleep?" Cassie whispered.

Natalie pulled the covers over them both.

"We can do anything you want," Natalie snuggled up to Cassie and softly kissed her cheek.

They slept.

Cassie woke up feeling sore but with the delicious feel of satin, silk, and nylon pressing against her body. Cassie and Natalie's legs were intertwined, their nylons rustling and rubbing and Natalie's satin slip slithered against Cassie's tender breasts.

"Mmm," Cassie became fully conscious and was aware that Natalie's face was inches from hers.

Natalie looked at Cassie with compassion and love.

"I'm sorry," she whispered and stroked Cassie's face.

Cassie smiled at Natalie and tenderly kissed her. She winced at the slight pain from her split lip and Natalie looked concerned.

"The pain is worth the pleasure," Cassie grinned.

Natalie smiled and kissed Cassie again, this time Cassie pressed her lips harder against Natalie's and tentatively slipped her tongue into Natalie's mouth.

"You know this is against all the rules," Natalie said.

"Fuck the rules," Cassie whispered and rolled over so that she was on top of Natalie.

"You finally got on top of me," Natalie smiled up at Cassie.

"Do you ever shut up?" Cassie grinned and lowered her face to Natalie's.

They kissed each other languorously taking their time to explore each other's bodies. Cassie slipped her hands inside Natalie's full-slip and caressed her breasts, teasing the nipples with her fingertips. Natalie reciprocated sliding her hands inside Cassie's spandex t-shirt and easing her small breasts from the cups of her bra. She stroked Cassie's breasts, tweaking her nipples making Cassie gasp.

Cassie pulled off her top and unhooked her bra leaving her dressed only in her pantyhose and satin panties; she helped Natalie take off her slip and she too was left in only pantyhose and panties. Cassie fell on Natalie and kissed her and her small taut breasts pressed against Natalie's large pillowy bosom.

Cassie's hands wandered down Natalie's body and she raked her fingers along Natalie's legs, caressing her through her sheer-to-the-waist fifteen denier pantyhose. Her fingers explored the top of Natalie's thighs and slowly edged to her sex. She found her damp and warm, the diaphanous nylon soaked with vaginal secretions.

Natalie's hands squeezed Cassie's nylon-encased buttocks and thighs. Cassie had forgone the control tops and she too wore expensive sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose. Natalie fluttered her fingers along the top of Cassie's legs then up her torso and across her lower belly teasing her. Cassie shuddered and Natalie smiled. As Cassie's fingers found her labia so Natalie touched Cassie's erect penis, Cassie's hose were also wet where her cock was leaking precum.

Panties were quickly removed and discarded and the gorgeous creatures came back together.

Cassie pushed her finger into Natalie's sodden cunt, caressing her clitoris thorough the translucent fabric; Natalie squeezed Cassie's cock though her gauzy nylons.

Cassie removed her hand from Natalie's sex and took Natalie's hand from her penis and she pushed her nylon-encased cock against Natalie's pantyhose-clad cunt. The women arched their backs and rutted against each other, grinding and squirming to provide maximum pleasure to each other. They were kissing hard, sloppily smashing lips and lashing tongues and they grunted and groaned with lust.

Natalie reached between their bodies and pulled at the crotch of her hose with her fingers until she tore a hole allowing Cassie's cock access to her cunt. Cassie pushed her cock into Natalie's sopping vagina, her nylon-encased glans entered Natalie's cunt and they both shuddered with delectation.

Cassie pushed harder and her cock broke through the sheer pantyhose and freed of the restriction buried itself inside Natalie's slick tunnel. They both groaned.

Cassie began to slowly fuck Natalie, ensuring her pubis pushed against Natalie's clitoris, their pantyhose thighs rubbing together adding to the sensations. Natalie rose up to meet Cassie's thrusts and she ground herself against Cassie for maximum stimulation.

Cassie felt her orgasm approaching and she quickened the pace, fucking Natalie with long hard strokes as Natalie pushed herself up off the bed to meet Cassie's thrusts.

Cassie locked her legs under Natalie's and drove herself all the way inside her and squirmed and gyrated as she shot her load of creamy semen deep inside Natalie. Natalie kissed Cassie fervently, wrapping her arms around her and gasped into her mouth as she came. Her whole body shuddered with pleasure and gratification.

Cassie and Natalie fucked and writhed as their respective orgasms climaxed and subsided.

Cassie left her member inside Natalie when their ardour had receded. They kissed, fondled and stroked each other, mewing and kissing.

"That was wonderful lover," Natalie smiled up at Cassie.

"It was amazing but I'm going to ache for ages," Cassie grinned.

Natalie turned down her mouth.

"You're trying to make me feel guilty aren't you?" she spanked Cassie's buttocks.

"Yep," Cassie smiled down and then kissed Natalie.

"Well it won't work. The only concession I'm making is next time I'll get on top," Natalie grinned.

"Who say's there will be a next time," Cassie teased.

"I do! And I'm the boss!" Natalie tickled Cassie playfully.

They rolled around together under the covers until Cassie was hard again and as promised, Natalie got on top.

Cassie drifted off after their love making and awoke to find the bed empty. Natalie was showered and dressed in one of Cassie negligees and was sitting on the lounge smoking; a steaming cup of coffee on the table, working her phone.

"There's fresh coffee in the kitchen," Natalie poked her chin in that direction, her eyes locked on her phone.

Cassie poured coffee and sat next to Natalie. She attempted to cuddle but Natalie shrugged her off impatiently.

"It's back to business babe I'm sorry. Quantico is happy that we nailed the Devil Dogs but now they want the Medici leaders and distributors here in the USA," Natalie still worked her phone.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,923 Followers
12