Biker Bitch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're Brent Peters and she's Cassie Rivers; both of the Beasts or Burden, although she's from the LA original chapter; and this casino is by definition an extension of my clubhouse. We own it and we run it."

"But you know all that and you're not here to play the slots are you?" she let go of Cassie's hand.

"Well..." Jill put out a finger and pressed it to Brent's lips.

She turned her head towards the concierge who was a tight little number in a business suit; she reminded Cassie of Natalie and Cassie bet she was probably just as tough.

"Comp these two a couple of deluxe suites Jenny; and give them two hundred each in chips. Get their clothes cleaned while they freshen up and drop a bottle of Jack Daniel's in Miz Rivers room and a bottle of Bundaberg Rum in Mister Peters. It's an Australian rum but I'm sure it's available somewhere on the strip," Jill's smile had returned and she removed her finger from Brent's lips.

"Is there anything you don't you know about us?" Brent gave her his best smile.

"I'm pretty sure I know most things about you both but I want to know a lot more about you," she pointed a finger at Cassie.

"You intrigue me," Jill smiled.

"I'll see you both for dinner. My table at the sky lounge," Jill dropped her hand and sashayed away into the casino.

Cassie and Brent looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Follow me," Jenny ordered.

A fresh-faced young female bellhop in a micro-mini and knee-high boots took their panniers and hung them from a baggage trolley.

Cassie suddenly realised that all the staff, every single one of them, were female.

Cassie relaxed in the huge spa bath in her deluxe suite. Jenny herself had returned with Cassie's black cocktail dress, freshly dry-cleaned and pressed, she also dropped off the bottle of Jack which Cassie eyed off but decided not to touch. She'd had two glasses of champagne in the bath and had a nice buzz going but she didn't what to be drunk before dinner.

She stepped into fifteen denier thigh-high stockings, tucked and gaffed herself and slipped on a pair of red satin bikini panties and a matching half-cup brassiere. Her dress was short hemmed and low cut, she wanted to show some flesh. She fixed her hair and makeup and pushed her feet into a pair of cherry-red Christian Louboutin heels. She wanted to stand out, when she flashed her undies her shoes would match, she smiled to herself.

Brent Peters came to her door in a black dinner suit which impressed Cassie.

"You're the best dressed biker I've ever seen. Well let's qualify that statement; best dressed male biker I've ever seen," she hooked her arm through his and they walked to the elevator.

"My dad rode with the Hells Angels when they opened their Nevada chapter. Mom died when I was five so it was just him and me. I was riding cycles before I even went to high school," Jill Saint John looked into her glass of burgundy.

They had finished dinner in the casino's Sky Lounge, the desert stars twinkled through the glass ceiling.

"I used to ride with him all the time and then less so when I got older. He'd take me to the clubhouse and I knew all the members. Some of them tried it on when came of age; dad was ready to bust heads but I took care of that myself and gained the respect of the crew."

"But it didn't matter. I was still just a chick. I could be fender fluff, a momma or a hook up or I could become some guy's old lady but I couldn't wear the colours. You know what that's like," Jill smiled knowingly at Cassie.

"You seem to know a hell of lot about the Beasts of Burden and me in particular," Cassie lit a cigarette.

"Yeah I do. Our stories our similar but not the same. I had to form my own club. The Sisters of Satan take shit from the other clubs, they call us the pussy posse, slits on sleds, bimbos on bikes, all sorts of derogatory names but that's ok. They leave us alone. They think we are some insignificant riding club whose members all work at the casino and ride for a hobby," Jill took her own cigarette out of her purse and Brent reached over and lit it.

Jill looked him up and down.

"Such a waste," she smiled.

Brent grinned back at her.

"I tried it when I was younger. Tried real hard but it just didn't stick. I am who I am I guess," he smiled at the two women.

"You on the other hand are a dichotomy dressed in leather. I find you intriguing. I'm mostly full-on hetero but I um; let's say I like to dabble with the right lady when it suits me," Jill gave Cassie her full attention.

"What about you?" Jill extended her foot.

She'd kicked off her silver heel and ran her foot along Cassie's calf.

Brent saw this as an opportunity to leave Cassie and Jill alone and hopefully talk business as well as whatever else they were going to get up to. He pulled the four, fifty dollar chips from his pocket and made his excuses.

"I'm gonna see if I can get rich," he grinned at the two delightful ladies.

"Good luck cowboy," Jill replied but she never took her eyes off Cassie.

"You know about me; you've said so," Cassie sipped her wine.

"I do but let's see how much I have right. Born Cameron Rivers, son of the founding father of the original chapter of the Beasts of Burden. Highly ranked Prospect who unfortunately was smitten with gender dysphoria and banished from the club. It gets hazy for a while, rumoured you went to Mexico and had reassignment surgery; how am I going so far?" Jill smiled, Cassie noticed her eyes were green like hers.

Cassie smiled back.

"Go on...let's hear the whole story."

"Came back to California and amazingly proved herself worthy to join the club and got herself patch. Claims to be the only female full-patch member of an OMC. Has been known to associate with Diego Martinez which confirms the rumours of the Beasts' links to the Medici Cartel."

"And now she's here, talking to the President of the Sisters of Satan; that can't be good," Jill's smile faded.

"How did I do? How much reassignment did you get?" Jill's foot slid into Cassie's lap and then under her dress, her toes went exploring.

"Oh no... it looks like I'm going to be disappointed," she mimicked a pout.

"You never heard of tucking and gaffing?" Cassie pouted back.

Jill frowned.

Cassie eased Jill's foot from her lap and smoothed her skirt. She leaned into Jill and whispered in her ear.

"Best explained by show and tell," Cassie stood and offered her hand to Jill.

Jill put her high-heeled sandal back on, collected her things and took Cassie's hand.

"I live right here in the penthouse," she whispered in Cassie's ear and seductively nuzzled her neck.

Jill lay back on the huge elevated bed her turquoise, floor-length sheath contrasting with the red satin bed spread. The split in her dress was wide open revealing her long gossamer-clad legs. She guided Cassie's head so that her tongue lapped at that special spot.

Cassie had removed Jill's panties and lapped at her cunt through the gusset of Jill's pantyhose until Jill couldn't take the torment any longer and tore out the gusset so that Cassie's tongue could lick her sweet pussy.

Cassie strayed her tongue over Jill's clitoris whilst concentrating on licking her labia. She knew this would drive Jill wild and it had that effect. Jill gripped Cassie's head and lifted her crotch off the bed and thrust her pussy against Cassie's lips and tongue. Cassie grinned and gently suckled Jill's clit, send flashes of ecstasy through her body. Her hands reached up and freed Jill's large firm breasts from her bra; Jill's nipples were large and firm like raspberries and Cassie thrummed them with her fingers while her mouth worked Jill's cunt.

"Oh my god you fucking bitch! Oh yessss! Right there! Right there!" Jill orgasmed, writhing on the bed, her feet drumming on the bedspread as she came.

Cassie gave Jill no time to recover; she climbed on Jill's body, tearing away her gaff and freeing her angry hard cock and shoved into Jill's wet, buttery pussy as her lips crushed Jill's. Jill lifted her legs and wrapped them around Cassie as Cassie fucked her hard and fast.

Cassie was close to coming too and she arched her back and drove herself deep inside Jill's cunt, grinding her pubis in to Jill's eliciting her second orgasm as Cassie filled Jill's pussy with scalding semen.

Cassie fucked Jill hard, smashing her mouth into Jill's. Jill drew blood as she bit Cassie's lips, She clutched Cassie to her with her arms and legs and physically rose up off the bed to grind herself against Cassie and force Cassie's cock deeper inside her.

The two women ravished each other, clawing, biting, scratching and fucking.

Jill used her considerable strength and flipped Cassie on her back and rode her, slamming her groin into Cassie's crotch, sliding her cunt up and down on Cassie's hard flesh. She bent down and licked a trickle of blood from Cassie's lips and then kissed her.

Cassie's dress was almost ripped from her body, her nylons tattered, her panties soaked with Jill's vaginal secretions, she's long ago kicked off her heels. Jill fared no better. Cassie had pulled the bodice of her dress around her waist, her dress was a mere turquoise sash, her pantyhose shredded and her bra pulled down to her belly. Jill squeezed her own nipples as she rose up and down and rode Cassie; her back arched and her head thrown back.

Cassie gripped her waist and guided Jill up and down, rising to meet her thrusts.

Amazingly they orgasmed again, this was twice for Cassie and thrice for Jill. Jill ground herself into Cassie who held her tight and pushed up with all her might as she ejaculated deep inside Jill. They froze like that in a paroxysm of pleasure and delight, they allowed their orgasms to course through their very beings, they shuddered and spasmed and screamed obscenities until they were both sated.

Jill fell forward, her slick body pressed against Cassie; her hair a dishevelled mess of sweaty ringlets.

Cassie kissed her and held her softly. Jill's breathing slowed and she kissed Cassie back. They lay in each other's arms, Jill on top of Cassie, stroking and caressing each other now that they were sated.

Jill shivered in the air conditioning.

"Shower?" she smiled down at Cassie.

Cassie smiled and nodded.

"Then we can come back to bed. If you're up for it we could do this again," Jill grinned down at Cassie and kissed her playfully on the nose.

"We can talk business over breakfast."

Cassie nodded again and leaned up and kissed Jill tenderly.

To be continued.

12