Biker Boys Replacement

Story Info
My friend puts me in touch with a CD Mistress.
811 words
3.85
28.9k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phoenix196
phoenix196
108 Followers

This story has been inspired by Glorialamuse's – Mistress meets biker boy story. As a lover of bikes and cross-dressing mistresses I have really enjoyed writing this story and the sequel which I will publish once this one has been approved.

***********************************************

Last week I met my old friend Mike for a farewell drink at our favourite bar. Mike's decided to jump on his trusty hog and head to Europe for a year long tour. After quite a few beers Mike told me about a hot cross-dressing mistress he'd met through an advertisement he'd placed in a contact mag. He told me all about the incredible afternoon they'd spent together and how it had changed his life.

I was shocked by this revelation. In all the time we had known each other Mike had never given the slightest hint he was anything other than a red blooded heterosexual man and I had lost count of the number of nights we'd been out hitting the bars and chatting up women.

By the end of the night Mike was only just able to stand but as he left he pressed a piece of paper into my hand. He said that I should go see Mistress Gloria, explain that I'm his parting gift to her but that he would be back to serve her again in a year. I laughed at the suggestion but none the less tucked the piece of paper into my wallet.

It's been a week since we went out and I haven't been able to stop thinking about my conversation with Mike. I've pulled the piece of paper out of my wallet numerous times over the last few days but haven't been able to work up the courage to call. This evening however, having had a few drinks after work I finally pluck up the courage and dial the number. After a few rings a voice answers.

"Can I speak with Mistress Gloria please?" I ask in a slightly hoarse tone.

There's a pause and I quickly stutter,

"Mike gave me your number and asked me to call and tell you that I'm his parting gift to you."

My heart is pounding like a drum as I wait for a reply or the click of the receiver indicating the phone has been put down.

"Mike you say, how considerate of him to leave me a gift" came the reply. "And when will I get to unwrap you?"

I can hear the uncertainly in her voice similar to the uncertainty in my own.

"I'm visiting your home town this Friday on business and will be staying over at the Hilton" I say. "Maybe we could get together after my meeting at around 4pm?"

Again there's silence on the end of the phone and I can hardly breathe in anticipation.

"Are you alone?" Mistress Gloria asks.

"Yes" I reply.

"Good I want you to take all of your clothes off for me and tell me when you are done."

I quickly obey feeling the rush of blood coursing through me before hastily snatching up the phone again.

"OK now I want you to stroke your cock whilst describing yourself to me. I can then decide if you are worthy of a visit or not."

My cock is already semi hard in my hand at the thought of Mistress Gloria on the other end of the line. I tell her that I am 5'10 with an athletic build, short dark hair and deep brown eyes. I have a hard 7 ins uncut cock in my hand which I am stroking whilst imagining being with her and pleasuring her. I also explain that I have never been with a mistress 'such as you' but promise to do everything I can to please her and make her cum. I continue to talk on the phone listening to Mistress Gloria's breathing, my stroking getting faster and faster until I cannot hold back any longer.

"Fuuuck I'm cumming mistress" I moan as my cock explodes pumping ropes of hot silvery cum onto my stomach and over the back of my hand.

"Now lick it up for me and let me hear you enjoying the taste of your cum so I know how much you will enjoy the taste of mine. Mmm that's right, lick it all up. Text your room number when you check in and I will see you around 4pm on Friday. Did Mike explain the rules to you? I want you showered clean and well groomed when I arrive. You need to have several bottles of Chablis chilled and waiting and you should be naked and on your knees when I arrive. Do you understand?"

"Yes absolutely" I say.

"Yes what?" she replies.

"Yes Mistress Gloria I understand."

I hear the click of the receiver and the line goes dead.

To be continued....

phoenix196
phoenix196
108 Followers