Biker Gang

Story Info
Husband and wife find themselves victims of a gang of bikers.
2.9k words
4.08
119.5k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Japoneasy
Japoneasy
19 Followers

The wind blew and tossed my hair as my husband drove the convertible through the winding mountains roads. I took in a deep breath and inhaled a bit of my own hair - a glorious vision of peaceful serenity if there ever was one. Laughing at my own lack of grace, I looked at the beautiful mountains and trees that surrounded us. My husband and I always made time in the summer to hike and camp and we were on our way to one of our favorite camping sites.

The camp site was fairly remote, so we had not seen a car, nor did we anticipate seeing one, for miles. Soon we came across one of our favorite outlook points and turned off the main road for quick break. It was a curvy, dusty half mile, but well worth the detour. It looked out into a vast deep canyon, sharp rock cliffs carved by a glacier long before our time. My husband and I got out of the car, taking in the epic scene together, excited for the weekend we had ahead of us.

As I took in another deep breath (sans hair this time), I heard a faint, but increased rumbling. As I continued to listen, and the noise grew louder, I knew the noise was undeniably man made. Once it became clear that it was a motorized vehicle, our peaceful roadside stop was now disrupted; so we made our way back to our car to continue on our journey.

My husband put the car in reverse and turned around, only to find that our path out was blocked by at least a line of motorcycles and a cloud of dust. We waited patiently in the car to see if they would move; but as they started to park their bikes it was clear that they weren't going anywhere.

We contemplated what we should do. They clearly saw us, knew we were trying to leave and had no intention of letting us. We discussed possible exit plans, each one becoming more dire and pathetic than the last. Run into the woods - but then what, we have no car and we're in the middle of a remote forest. Run the bikes down - we drove a small coupe hatchback, no match for the wall of solid Harleys that were amassed in front of us.

Before we could come up with any more cockeyed ideas, two of the men started to approach the car. They were large men, both in height and build. One wore a leather vest, but nothing under, and they both had leather pants, and boots. One of the men was much larger, albeit, both were very large though. The smaller of the two had piercings throughout his face and ears. Their intention for us was unknown, but their actions were clearly aggressive - why else would you stop a couple from leaving a turn out?

The larger of the two men, with long hair, a neck tattoo that read "brothers" surrounded by skulls and fire, came over and knocked on the window. Two times, both hard, but deliberate.

"Out of the car. Slowly." His voice was as hard and deliberate as his knock.

The two men were on either side of the car, and stood to blockade us as we stepped out of the vehicle. My heart was racing, these men intended to do us harm, that much was clear. As soon as I got out of the car onto my feet, the man grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the bikes. He threw me to the ground and ordered me to remove my clothing. My husband motioned to try and help me, but the deliberate man, twice his size, held him back.

"Take off your clothing," the pierced man barked.

I wasn't sure what to do. I looked to my husband for guidance, and as I did, he made another move to come to my rescue, this time being met with a solid punch to his stomach forcing him to his knees.

"Come on lady, he's not going to help you. Take off your clothing. Don't make me do it for you."

I looked around me and saw all of the men circling around me. I could see it in their eyes and posture, they all wanted a piece of me. They wanted me naked so they could all rape me. I was horrified. If I took off my clothing, it would make it easier for them to rape me, but if I didn't, I knew the process would be even more painful. I started to take my clothing off, hurried and nervous.

"Hey lady...slow down. These men came for a show." He approached me in a way that said he would do more than throw me to ground if I didn't listen.

Tears streaming down my face, I fumbled as best I could to give them a show as I removed all of my clothing. My bake naked body rested roughly on the dirt and gravel. Piercings motioned to another man, and he gave him something, I couldn't see at first.

"Get up and put yourself over this bike," he ordered.

As I did, I saw that he had rope, which he quickly worked around my hands, and then tied me to the bike. This is it, they are going to all rape me as I lay helpless on this motorcycle. More tears flowed as I sobbed and reluctantly lay across the bike.

To my surprise, once I was restrained, their attention didn't stay on me. A few of the men stayed near me, while the majority of them were focused on my husband. As they walked over I saw many of them start to fiddle with their pants, and then the deliberate man, very aggressively removed my husband's pants and boxers and pushed his face into the hood of our car, and held his face pressed hard against the hot hood. I watched as he struggled to remove himself from this position, but more men approached him and held him down.

The large man was clearly the leader, and was going to have the first taste. He unbuckled his pants. My husband struggled again to try to escape, but there was no release from what was about to happen. The large man pulled out his rock hard, proportionately large cock. He stroked it as he approached my husband, and I screamed out, "NO!! Please no!! You can have me instead!!!"

The man turned to me and said, "Don't worry sweetheart, you'll have your turn too after we destroy your husband." And with that he licked his hand, wiped his spit on his dick and penetrated my husband's ass with his thick and long hard dick. He thrust his cock in as my husband cried out in pain, his virgin ass being stretched out and probed. The large man continued to fuck him, inching his fat cock deeper and deeper inside my husband.

"Ooooh booyee! Looks like we have a virgin ass to stretch out here!" the man jeered.

My husband was now silent, head turned to me, being pushed harder into the hood of the car as he continued to get his ass fucked. His face had a look of resolve and acceptance.

It saddened me to see him submit to the engorged cock of this large man, but as I watched and saw him get pounded harder and harder and submit his ass, to my embarrassment, I started to feel my pussy twinge a bit. I began imagining that huge cock inside me. Inside my cunt. Inside my mouth, tasting my husband's ass all over it, pounding me as hard as he was pounding my husband's ass. With each thrust into my husband's ass, I imagined it thrusting down my throat, into my cunt, and stretching my ass.

The large man pulled his cock out, and then allowed others started taking their turns. None of them with the cock size of the first man. Each man pumping and fucking my husband deep and hard. With each penetration, I imagined my own ass getting tapped, increasing my excitement as my snatch dripped with anticipation. But my eye was on the prize of the deliberate man. I wondered if his cock felt as deliberate inside my cunt as his words and actions were. The thought of his wide and massive cock stretching out my cunt and thrusting deep inside me was all I could think about; my cunt was pulsing and sopping wet. I was so ashamed that I was turned on, as my husband was being violated in front of me, but I couldn't control myself. I became even more turned on the more I tried to control my lust and I felt my juices roll down my inner thigh.

To my embarrassment, one of the men near me noticed and yelled to the large man, "This one is nice and ready for you Chief!"

The man approached me, meanwhile my husband in the background, his ass an open buffet for cock. I was slung over the bike, so when he approached me, my mouth was at the perfect height for taking in his cock. I could smell my husband's ass all over it, mixed with the man's pungent cock. Without a word, he lifted his cock and shoved it deep down my throat, causing me to gag. All of the fluids mixed; my saliva, my husband's ass, and his forceful desire, as I felt him drive it deeper, and mouth fuck me. I couldn't breath, his cock was completely blocking my breath and I tried to motion for him to stop, but my hands were tied. I started to panic, tears formed in my eyes as I clamored for breath. Just as I thought I wasn't going to get another breath, he pulled it out far enough for me to breath. At this point, another rush of juices erupted from my pussy, dripping down my legs. I had never felt so helpless before, teetering on the edge of panic and worry, and yet, I also couldn't wait until he forced his solid hard shaft deep down my throat again. This time I was ready, and opened my throat so I could take more this time. I pretended to gag, as he got off on the sound of me choking, and that was getting me off as well. And he continued to fuck my mouth, jamming his enlarged cock far down my throat, stopping my airway, taking me to the edge of breath each time. A confluence of ass juices, precum and my spit formed around my mouth, dripping down my face. As he fucked my mouth, he leaned over and stuck his fingers in my pussy and felt how wet I had become.

"Men, what we have here is a dirty fucking whore. She likes watching her husband get fucked and she likes being fucked." His unyielding cock was still in my mouth, stretching my lips so wide they almost split. "You want to tell these men how you want to get fucked hard by all of them??"

He removed his cock to let me talk, but I didn't know what to say.

"Tell them," he insisted.

I looked at my husband. I was so ashamed. I was ashamed that I was so turned on by everything that happened, and that shame only turned me on more. What was wrong with me??? My pussy was pulsating and exuding juices and the more I tried to not be turned on, the more turned on I became.

"I am a dirty fucking whore. I want to see you all rail my husband as I have one of you in each of my holes. I want you to fill all of his holes too," I saw my husband look at me, not in shock, or horror, but rather in admiration. That's when I realized why he had given up so quickly, that dirty fucking bastard was enjoying this too.

The men gathered in forces now, ready to fulfill all of our holes. The large man removed my restraints from the bike and set me on one of the picnic tables, then pushed his cock inside me with one thrust, balls deep. He slid in easily into my soaked and anxious cunt. He moved in and out, slowly as he pulled out, and deliberately, but hard and deep with each thrust in. One of the other guys came up and pulled his cock out for me to suck on. I was on the table on my side, sucking cock, while the large man continued to pound every inch as deep as my pussy could take, and I could feel his thick cock stretching my pussy and getting harder and harder. The man in my mouth, while not as thick as the other man, had a long cock, and it was getting longer and harder and I continued to suck it off.

I looked over and saw my husband in a similar position, but face down. Cock in ass and mouth. He was getting a nice gang bang. Each guy after exiting his ass, would give him his cock to suck on after, as the new guy approached and stated to fuck his ass. I could see my husband playing with himself, his huge cock rock hard from submission. I became even more wet if it was possible, watching him handle his two cocks, as I handled mine. My face and body covered in fluids, I could feel the man in my mouth was ready to cum, so I reached out and grabbed his balls, causing an immediate explosion in my mouth and all over my face. More fluids mixing with each other all over and inside of me now.

I felt the large man stop fucking me and now I had no cocks in any holes. But much to my excitement, two more men approached me. The large man took me and pulled me up, as one of the men lay on the table. I stepped onto the table, and then slowly lowered myself onto his stiff massive cock. The other man came to my face and stuck his cock inside my mouth, and I grew wet in anticipation of the next step. I was no virgin to being fucked in the ass, but two cocks inside of me at the same time, especially the mammoth sized cock of the large man, gave me a moment of hesitation.

"Wait. I --"

But before I could finish my sentence, the large man had already began penetrating my ass. And as he did, all feelings of hesitation and angst were relinquished as my body was overwhelmed with the pleasure of two cocks fucking me simultaneously inside. I felt them both stretching me, fighting against the wall between my ass and pussy to get access and get deeper. Meanwhile the cock in my mouth was as far down my throat as it could go, his balls practically in my mouth as well. I continued to fuck the cock in my pussy as I got plugged from behind and was able to look over and see my husband hard as a rock watching me.

He too was on a table, but he was the one back against the table. One of the men was fucking him long and deep in the ass, and then reached down and started jerking my husband off at the same time. I could see my husband's cock grow as soon as the man started swiftly stroking and jerking his cock. He was getting ready to cum.

I started to fuck faster and suck harder, as the big man continued to stretch my ass out, going deeper than any cock I had ever had inside my ass, hitting new points of pleasure. As he continued to fuck me, he grew harder and thicker, stretching out my ass even more. We fucked harder, and faster, the stimulation from all holes was overwhelming and I felt myself starting to cum. I didn't want to cum yet, so I tried to hold myself at the edge of the orgasm as long as possible, holding that peak just under control, until the large man, made the most deep and hard plunge into my ass, as he came and shot his hot and massive load deep inside me, forcing me to cum all over the cock inside my pussy, as I felt the large man still continue to unload his delectable semen inside my ass. He pulled out, still cumming, and then finished all over my back. I continued to fuck the other two, the man inside my pussy slick as even with all of my fuck juices enveloping his cock, came hard and fast. I continued to work the cock in my mouth, but the large man pushed him away to give me his to clean off, which I did so eagerly.

After I finished cleaning off his cock, and the cock of the man that was inside of me, they picked me up off the table, grabbed and pushed me back to my husband.

"Here's your dirty whore of a wife back."

My husband just smiled. I was a dirty whore, but I was his dirty whore. We knew we had a lot to talk about on our drive, but more importantly, even more to do to each other in the upcoming days.

As quickly as the bikers had approached us, they were gone, leaving us covered in a cloud of dust, juices, and exhausted desire.

Japoneasy
Japoneasy
19 Followers