Biker Gang Bang in Byron Bay

Story Info
Quiet night at the pub leads to wild sex with seven to one.
3.3k words
4.06
96.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxy relaxed her grip on Gareth and focused on feeling the wind in her face through the open visor of her helmet.

The sun was still up but by the time they would arrive at their destination it would be about to go down in spectacular fashion by the look of the surrounding clouds.

They would spend some time down at the beach before heading to the pub they were planning to stay the night.

Gareth parked the cruiser and Roxy jumped off and removed her helmet, gloves and leather jacket with practiced speed before unsnapping her blue jeans and jumping out of them.

Gareth paused for a moment to watch the playful, sexy wiggle of her hips as she tried to beat him down to the surf.

He always enjoyed the site of her ass in a thong and he knew that it was her big tits bouncing as she moved which was attracting several interested looks from passers by.

Ditching his gear, Gareth launched into a sprint to overtake her and as he knew he would, he won.

Playing in the surf was always fun with these two because they both had wicked minds and their sense of humor meant there was never a dull moment.

Gareth picked Roxy up and threw her into the water then grabbed her in a surprise attack when she finally surfaced for air.

His mouth closed in on hers for a passionate kiss that seemed to go on forever and caused his cock to harden instantly.

As they floated in the water they moved further and further out until only their chests were visible.

As Roxy's big tits floated lusciously before his eyes, Gareth uncovered them and began to feast on her large, full nipples.

They didn't notice at first that they were no longer alone in the ocean.

Several swimmers had moved around them and were getting a pretty good show.

They were all men and they stared openly at the two of them, or rather at Roxy's tits.

Gareth looked up and saw them but he just smiled knowingly because he fully understood their fascination.

It was then that one of the men recognized him and called out his name.

One of the men, Wolf (Short for Wolfgang I think...), was a professor Gareth had worked with who was a member of a small group of professors that regularly got out on their bikes together during their breaks.

It was a freaky coincidence but Gareth could tell that Roxy was incredibly turned on by this sudden turn of events.

Roxy reluctantly covered her tits back up again as several pairs of eager eyes followed her every move.

As they all made their way back to shore Roxy checked each man out in turn, taking little mental notes on things like how they moved and how they smiled and Gareth caught her gaze moving to their hands every now and then.

Roxy loved hands and he knew she was imagining how they would feel on her naked body...

When Roxy got really excited her nipples enlarged to the width of a large thumb, one centimeter long and on top of that, the surrounding areola became really puffy and changed color. It was obvious from a glance that the ends of her tits were puffed up now and this always made Gareth's cock jump in his pants.

Once back on the sand Gareth shook hands with Wolf, promising to meet up when they all got back to the pub for a few drinks and some pool, as the group was also staying at the same pub for the night.

With a few last glances at Roxy's tits the men turned and left them.

Once they were out of earshot Gareth turned to Roxy and asked her if her cunt was now as wet as the rest of her.

She smiled like a cat that was about to get the cream and told him he would just have to wait and find out...

AT THE PUB

The sunset had been magnificent and now they were about to shower and get ready before going downstairs to meet up with the bikers.

Roxy had taken off her bikini and was about to get into the shower when Gareth suddenly grabbed her roughly and shoved her against the wall.

As her back slammed against the hard surface his hand snaked up into her dripping wet cunt and began finger fucking her till she cried out that she was going to cum.

But he released her just as suddenly and teased her with an evil big smile while saying "Not yet my slut."

Gareth grabbed her again and forced her down on her knees while taking her hair into his fist.

He dragged her to the shower on all fours and fed her his hard throbbing cock, pushing it all the way down her throat till she could not breathe.

When she pulled back he slapped her face several times and asked her what she was going to be tonight.

"A slut" she answered but he slapped her a little harder and asked her to give him a better answer than that.

"Your slut" she tried again and this time was rewarded with more vigorous thrusting of his cock down her throat.

"Will you do anything I tell you to?" Gareth asked her, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, I will be your slut and do anything you wish" Roxy answered.

His cock was less hard now as he mentally willed himself not to get too excited and cum so easily.

He told her to tip her head back and open her mouth and then he proceeded to cum just a bit in her mouth.

"You will take many loads of cum tonight my slut and you will put on a cum show too. Won't you?"

"Yes" Roxy said as she swallowed his cum.

They showered together and then got dressed, Gareth in blue jeans and a black muscle t-shirt to show off his huge shoulders and awesome sexy biceps and Roxy wore a very tight short white strapless dress with nothing on underneath.

Gareth walked up to her and pulled down the top of her dress to reveal her large tits and perfect puffy hard nipples. He slapped both of her tits a few times, concentrating on just the tips of her nipples and then he sucked them soothingly, groaning as her puffed areola and huge nipples filled his entire mouth like a mini cock. He sucked them hard into his mouth until she began to moan in ecstasy. One or two more slaps and he pulled her dress back up to cover her tits before slapping her ass on the way out the door.

Gareth pushed Roxy ahead of him as they descended the staircase into the bar room. All eyes were on Roxy and several men paused drinking to watch her.

Roxy caught a distinct naughty gleam in Wolf's eyes as he moved towards them. He offered to get them both a beer and then left to go back to the bar.

A POOL GAME WITH A 'PRIZE'

There were seven men in the group including Wolf and Gareth which made Roxy wet with anticipation. She knew Gareth well enough to be convinced she was going to get fucked senseless tonight by most, if not all of these men.

They all sat down at a big round table together and Wolf came to join in the conversation, teasing Gareth about some of the times they had together in the past.

Gareth made sure it was obvious that his hand was under the table the whole time and everyone knew that he must be doing something to Roxy by his side. Her flushed cheeks and frequent shifting in her seat left no doubt that Gareth was stirring her up somehow...

In fact, Gareth's hand had moved up her thigh and was continuously rubbing her dripping pussy and clit.

The conversation was polite enough but the men found it hard to look away from Roxy's big, beautiful round tits and fascinating puffy ends with large, hard nipples, which visibly pushed through the thin material of her white dress.

As it got later, most of the people left the pub and the pool room was finally emptying.

Wolf challenged Gareth to a game of pool and that was when things started to heat up significantly.

Roxy, being the true slut that she was, got the ball rolling by offering herself as the 'prize' for the winner.

Suddenly every man in the room wanted to play!

Wolf smiled mischievously at Gareth and told him that he hoped his game had improved since the last time they had played together because he intended to collect his prize no matter what.

Gareth told Roxy to give Wolf a quick flash of what he wasn't going to get tonight.

She quickly pulled down the front of her dress to reveal two perfect tits, much to the astonishment of the other men.

Wolf took it in his stride but reached down to shift the bulging contents in the front of his jeans before looking straight at Gareth and saying:

"Game on!"

To cut a long story short, both men played pretty well but Wolf won the game, then walked up to Roxy and pulled down the top of her dress again to expose her tits. He sucked each nipple long and hard in turn while enjoying the sound of Roxy groaning in pleasure.

Gareth then got the show moving by telling Wolf how much of a slut Roxy was and that next she would want a few hands up her dress.

Roxy played along by agreeing with him.

"Yes please! I love hands up my dress playing with my wet cunt!"

The men needed no further encouragement and they leapt forward to oblige her wishes.

Now they all knew they would get into trouble if they continued this in the pool room so Gareth led them upstairs to their room.

Roxy could have sworn that at least three different hands reached up her dress on the way up the stairs as she heard at least three different groans when each one realized they were right about her not wearing anything underneath.

GANG BANG

The door shut and seven men, all breathing very heavily, completely filled the small room.

Strong male hands began to get to work on Roxy immediately as there was no need for words.

Her dress was pulled down to expose her tits and the bottom of her clinging dress was pulled up to reveal her smooth, naked, wet cunt and tight ass.

Hands were pulling and teasing her nipples and probing her mouth and hands were expertly rubbing her clit.

Gareth wanted the men to know the many things Roxy loved to do because they would never be able to guess that she had no known sexual limits.

He knew she would need prompting because he could see that she was already getting 'drunk' on sex and turning into a total slut.

"Roxy loves to have her nipples pulled and twisted quite hard, don't you babe" Gareth said loudly.

"Yes, yes, I love my nipples tortured and my tits slapped!" Roxy confirmed.

Gareth moved around behind her and grabbed her neck in a choke hold while pulling her upper body back towards his chest so her tits were thrust even further forward for all the men.

"Pull my cock like a good little slut!" Gareth commanded.

This made Roxy have to reach around behind her ass and caused her chest to stick out even more.

Two of the men started to slap her tits gently at first while she moaned in pleasure.

Gareth could tell she could take more than that.

"She can take harder slaps than that" Gareth stated.

"Roxy, tell these men what turns you on the most."

"I love watching men pull their cocks for me." Roxy said as Gareth slightly released the pressure of his hands around her neck.

"SLAP!" Gareth slapped her face quite hard and reminded her that she should continue to pull his cock when she speaks.

Cocks were now being pulled out of jeans and some jeans were being thrown on the floor for easier access.

Size was of no real issue for Roxy when it came to being visually stimulated, as long as she could see at least part of a cock sticking out of the end when a hand was wrapped around and pulling it.

She was pleasantly surprised by the wonderful array of cocks before her and her mouth watered for a taste of each one.

Perhaps most interesting of all was the cock belonging to Professor Wolf.

It was at least 9.5 inches long and 7 inches around the girth.

His dark olive skin looked very appealing in contrast with his white t-shirt and the color of his cock was darker still.

Roxy knew she would have to try hard when deep throating this cock but she became giddy with excitement at the thought of taking it up her tight little ass...

Gareth watched as Roxy's gaze dropped to Wolf's cock and he knew exactly what was on her mind. He knew his slut very well indeed.

He forced her down onto her knees and gave her the command she needed to hear.

"Suck it you dirty little bitch!"

Roxy needed to be pushed no further as she reached for Wolf's huge cock and began to work it with hands, mouth and tongue all at once.

She was talented when it came to the oral pleasuring of a cock to say the least.

In fact, she could make a dead man cum back to life with her mouth alone.

Two other cocks were being offered to Roxy now as she worked on Wolf's cock and she took them into each hand without blinking. In fact, she was in such a deep trance-like state that one wondered how she had even seen them coming. A sixth sense? One for each cock...

Gareth got down behind Roxy and spat on his fingers before starting to push each one inside her ass in preparation for what she was about to receive.

Loudly he announced to the eager group that she was a total anal cum slut who loved her ass invaded by any and all things with no limit on length or width.

This information was met with several groans and grunts of thorough approval from the men.

The look on Wolf's face indicated that he was in a heavenly place which Gareth knew all too well.

Roxy sucked hard while pulling relentlessly at his cock with her left hand, then her right hand alternatively, continuously. Starting at the base of his shaft and moving up to meet her hungry mouth.

Wolf groaned out loud and thrust his hips forward roughly to fuck Roxy's mouth.

She tried with all her might to take his huge cock all the way down her throat but it was too hard and she ended up gagging and spitting drool every time.

Gareth had willed his cock to soften just a little bit so that he could fuck her face next.

He moved from behind her and held his cock up to her face.

Roxy gratefully took it into her mouth and let it slide all the way down her throat, holding it there until Gareth released his force on the back of her head.

Her hands still pulled at the cocks around her while her juices flowed at the exciting sight of them all before her.

She watched with total fascination as Wolf pulled his cock which was still covered with all her drool, making it glisten.

Strong hands carried her over to the bed and pushed her onto her back.

Hands moved all over her body, rubbing, slapping, pulling, pinching, probing and caressing her while she moaned as her senses went into overload.

Tongues lapped at her neck, shoulders, nipples and cunt till she cried out in a powerful orgasm.

This was the cue the men needed to grab their cocks and get ready to use every one of her holes.

Gareth jumped in first, entering her wet cunt quickly and fucking her rough and hard.

Two men stood either side of her head and she turned from side to side, sucking each one in turn.

At the same time her hands each worked on one cock while one man stood pulling his cock in anticipation while watching the show and Wolf began inserting his fingers into her ass.

Her legs were then held up and out of the way so that her ass was at just the right height for fucking.

Wolf moved in to take his prize.

His enormous cock began to slowly invade her asshole, stretching it wide to accommodate his fat cock head.

Roxy became very vocal as she felt her asshole being challenged to the max.

Gareth went up to her face and whispered words of encouragement into her ear while telling her how wonderful the sight of her ass being forced open by the massive cock was.

Hands pinched and pulled at her nipples to distract her from the intense sensations which bordered on pain. This worked long enough for her to relax and allow Wolf to fill her up with his entire cock.

Up until now he had just been inching forward slowly as he entered her but now he began thrusting into her and picking up the pace.

Her screams of agony/ecstasy were muffled by the cocks in her mouth and the occasional sound of hands slapping her ass, tits and face.

Wolf pulled out of her ass and roughly turned her over so she was face down and ass up.

One by one each man took turns fucking her ass and slapping their balls against her dripping wet cunt.

Whenever Roxy had an empty mouth she would demand more cock and promptly be face fucked by one of the men.

But the men were all surprised when she begged to have two cocks in her ass at the same time and this was quickly arranged.

Gareth got underneath her on the bed with his cock in her cunt and Wolf entered her ass to prepare and stretch it.

Her cries were so loud that she was immediately fed with cock.

They fucked her long and hard and then Gareth took his cock out of her pussy and filled her ass while another man slid his cock in beside Gareth's.

Roxy felt as though the two cocks in her ass were roughly equal to having Wolf inside it so she begged for more.

A third cock was finally wedged alongside the other two in her ass and the men took turns fucking her.

Hands closed around her throat and each nipple was roughly pinched between hard, strong fingers as she almost passed out from the pleasure.

Finally she came hard and then collapsed from the force of it.

She was placed on the floor with a circle of cocks all around her, being pulled by each owner until the cum flowed almost all at the same time.

Cum landed all over her face and tits, splashing over her back as well and filling her open mouth until it overflowed.

Roxy played with the cum all over her and drooled it out of her mouth and into her hands and back again with a constant sexy smile on her face.

She sucked each cock that was held up to her for cleaning and then swallowed every drop.

Wolf told his friends that they could all go now and he would join them much later after he had 'cleaned up.'

For the next few hours Wolf and Gareth caught up with each other between bouts of frantic fucking with Roxy the lucky lady wedged between them each time.

THE END