Biker's Story

Story Info
His wife is used and sold at biker rally.
2.2k words
4.21
258k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess the best way to tell this story is from the beginning. It all started when we bought our Harley. The wife and I got into the leathers and chrome just like everyone else. Our friends had bikes and we weren’t strangers to riding, just strangers to riding Harleys again. It had been many years since we had one and had just forgot what it was like to own and ride one.

It was a very hot July morning when we packed up our bike and started out to rendezvous with our friends at the Truck Stop east of town. We were headed for a rally about 110 miles east of there. Well everyone met up and we had breakfast. The girls all were wearing jeans and t-shirts with their leather vests, along with summer chaps. One of the girls, Bonnie, was wearing just jeans and her vest, nothing under it. Now Bonnie is very pretty with long Brown hair and blue eyes, with legs that go all the way to heaven. She convinced all the other girls to go into the bathroom and do the same. Well Brenda, my wife, didn’t want to but everyone else was so she did to.

Now all the girls were wearing the uniform of the day. None of us guys minded at all. Matter of fact we really liked it. Now Brenda is rather chesty. At 5’3” tall she weighs 118 lbs and has 38C’s. She also has brown hair and very bright blue eyes. Damn she looked good. We all loaded up and headed out for Eufaula, the lake where the rally was being held. We rode in two’s and were getting along pretty good when my buddy beside me motioned back. I looked back and here came about 100 bikes of all types in the left lane. They were really moving on and was wearing colors, vests or jackets with club name and logo on the back. Some had lady’s with them some were alone, but all were black. And what lady’s were with them were white, all of them. Some of the single riders really eyeballed our lady’s but stayed in line.

Well about an hour and a half we arrived at the rally spot, there were hundreds of bikers and bikes there. Many we knew and many we didn’t. But the group that passed us was next to us as we unloaded. Many cat calls and hellos were exchanged, some wanted some not. The leader of the group came over and introduced himself as Lazer. He was a fairly big man, 6’6” maybe and 230-240 lbs. He wasn’t bad looking and had a great since of humor, and always had something to add to the conversation.

About 2 hours later a van came in and parked next to Lazer’s group. They unloaded all kinds of booze and food. Lazer invited our group to join them, we offered money but he kindly turned us down saying it was for all his friends. Around 6pm we decided we had better set up camp or we wouldn’t be able to later. Some of Lazer’s group helped and we had it done in no time. The serious drinking and partying was about to begin. Brenda was really getting attention, as well as the rest of our group’s lady’s, and some of the guys packed up and said they were heading back. With this we decided we were going to stay. Paul, a friend of our group, suggested that we all move or go back. I asked why and was put aback by his reply that the Hunters, Lazer’s club name, was just that hunter. It escaped me what he meant, and told him we were staying.

Around mid-night we were really wasted, Brenda was totally blown away and was dancing with some of the Hunters. Her tits and ass were getting a lot of attention and I decided we had enough and needed to go to bed. Well Brenda said she wanted to dance some more. As I set there and waited I became real sleepy and before long had passed out. The next thing I remembered it was around 1:30 and the music was really playing. I looked for Brenda and couldn’t find her. I seen a group of people all standing around a fire and seen what looked like Bren dancing in front of them. As I got closer I seen it was her, but she didn’t have any clothes on and was getting grouped be a few of the black guys there. She was really enjoying this and her nipples were hard as rocks.

As I moved into the center of the group, I noticed one of the guys was Lazer. He had his shirt off and had his pants down to his knees. His back was too me, but I could see his cock hanging down between his legs. He was very well hung and was swinging that mass of meat towards my wife. She was liking what she seen and was reaching for it when I grabbed her and started dragging her away. She was fighting me saying I was a spoiled sport and didn’t want her to have a good time. As I started explaining to her she was being unreasonable, a large hand grabbed me and spun me around. A very large biker, by the name or Trike, had me turned around and was holding on to my wrist. As I started to break the hold 3 more guys grabbed me and hand cuffed my hands behind me. One placed a gag in my mouth and another tied my feet together. They threw me on the ground and said now they could have some fun and were going to initiate Brenda and I in to the Hunters. She was really acting stupid. She had to have taken something, because she is normally pretty shy. But not tonight, she was very lose and horny. Lazer had his lady lay out an air mattress in front of me. He then had Brenda come over and kneel in front of me. As she did he walked over and held his cock in her face, he told her to suck it and fondle his balls. She was more than willing, and I was more than shocked. I couldn’t do anything as this man fed his 11-inch cock to my wife.

As Brenda was giving him head he told his lady and her friends to undress me. They came over and undid my pants and pulled them down to my ankles, and cut my t-shirt off leaving me naked and bound in front of them. They played with my cock and balls making me become aroused. With Brenda sucking cock in front of me and them playing with me, it didn’t take long for me to come in Lazer’s woman’s mouth. She looked at Lazer and he told her to truss me up. With that she threw a rope over a limb and undid my hands, with help from the guys there, she retied them and pulled me off the ground about 1 foot. I was helpless, gagged and hot as hell.

Brenda was sucking for all she was worth and Lazer was near exploding in her mouth. Two other guys were working her over eating her pussy and squeezing her tits. She was nearing orgasm when Lazer let out a whoop and shot off in her mouth, with that Bren started coming on the other guy’s mouth and started moaning. Cum was running out of her mouth and down her tits, she was coming hard and her body shook with each second that passed. Lazer was standing there watching her take him in, he was huge, his cock was every bit 11 inches long and was at least 8-9 inches around at the base. His cock head was purple and nearly as large as Brenda’s fist. She was really wound up and wanted to get fucked badly. She looked at Lazer and asked him to fuck her, he said not now, but Trike will.

Bren turned around and Trike was standing there with a huge cock in his hands, she went to him and started playing with his cock. It grew and grew until it was nearly as large as Lazer, but not as big around. Brenda said she wanted him now and lay down on the mattress. Trike jumped between her legs and started pushing his cock in to her tight pussy. She moaned with each stroke, as he gave her a little more with each push. Soon he was in her all the way and just held it in, pushing against her. He reached down and pulled her up into his arms, her legs wrapped around him, her tits pressed against him, she was kissing him and sucking his tongue into her mouth. She was really hot.

Trike laid her back down and started fucking her real slow, pulling out until he was completely out of her and then ramming his massive cock back into her. She was screaming with each plunge and was coming hard about every 10 strokes. She was telling him to fuck her harder and harder, she was yelling she was coming and begging for more. Trike sped up and fucked her faster and faster until she was screaming and saying nothing else. Trike tinned up and started to moan as he unloaded load after load into her hungry pussy. She was crying with pain and joy, her pussy was sucking Trikes cock with each spasm, milking him dry and holding as much as his spunk as she could.

Brenda wasn’t even breathing when Trike pulled his cock out with a sucking sound. She sucked air in real fast, as one would do if cold water were thrown on them. When he was threw, Lazer got between her legs and told her she was going to get a real fuck now. She looked almost livid with expectation. He placed his cock at her hole and shoved it all the way in to the hilt. His cock was massive at the base and spread her to the max. I thought he would rip her in two, but she only screamed with joy as he plunged into her time after time. He must have fucked her for 10 minutes, with her screaming with each plunge. She must have come at least 10 times and with each, I became harder. Lazer’s lady and two others started sucking me again and playing with my balls until I started to cum. Sherri, one of the other girls, started jacking me off and I shot off so hard I thought I would blow my nuts out my cock. God I was horny and wanted more. I wanted to grab my cock and I couldn’t, I wanted to fuck some one anyone.

Lazer was starting to slow and then started to moan real loud, just before he blew his wad he grabbed Bren’s tits and squeezed them hard saying he was going to fill her pussy until she ran over. He wasn’t kidding, he must have came a pint. Her pussy was flowing over with cum, he came and came until she was nearly passed out. He pulled his cock out and made Sherri clean him up. He told the other men there to have fun and turned to me saying I had a real good old lady, And he wanted her again and would have her in the morning. With that he smacked my cock and walked off, telling the girls to work me over. They did. Brenda got fucked at least 10 more times by 10 different men and each unloaded load after load into her pussy. She was crying now because she was sore.

They left her untied and me tied beside her the rest of the night. She slept real sound and so did I. As morning came so did the others. Men I didn’t know and they took my lady in anyway they wanted. Time after time until she was litterly soaked with cum. She had cum running out of her pussy and mouth. It was caked on her tits and in her hair. She looked bad.

As night came the ladies took Bren to the lake and let her wash up. I was left tied and alone. When they brought her back, Lazer was there. He said he made a deal with another club to sell Brenda to them. I was shocked beyond belief. What did he mean SOLD? I sold her to them for 1000 dollars, and they were coming over to take her with them. But you can’t sell her, she isn’t a slave, I said. Really? He said! What do you think went on? She is ours and we sold her for the night to the rivals to help relations.

The other gang showed up and told Brenda to put on her chaps and vest along with her high heel boots, and nothing else. She bent over and kissed me squeezing my cock saying she loved me and would be back later. She said she wanted this and I should let her do this thing. Who am I to argue?

What happened next is another story. And if you like this one I will tell it. Thanks and good bye.