Biking with Bridget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget moans as she cums hard. She holds onto my shoulders as her knees weaken. She takes shallow breathes as she rides out her orgasm. Her body convulses for several moments as she loses control. I hold her ass tight and pull her pussy into my face. Her juices cover my cheeks. I keep her upright until she regains her footing.

"Thank you for that."

I stand up and we embrace. I reach around and turn off the shower, while Bridget keeps me wrapped in her arms; her full breasts mashed against my body. We share another passionate kiss and she licks her cum from my cheek. Soft, oversized towels hang by the shower door. I grab them and hand one to Bridget. We take turns drying each other. I pay a lot of attention to her boobs, drying each one. I kiss her coral nipples as I finish. She rubs a towel over my chest and then down to my cock. She spends a lot of time drying my shaft and I respond to her touch.

"Rob, I want to take you to bed and feel this big cock buried in my pussy. Let's make love right now."

How can I pass up a little afternoon delight? Bridget pulls me into the bedroom by my cock and we draw down the bed covers. We jump between the sheets and cuddle, kiss and fondle each other. Our bodies, warmed by the hot shower, begin to heat up as our hands and fingers explore each other. Bridget strokes my cock while I latch onto an erect nipple. Meanwhile, my fingers find their way between her thighs to massage her wet slit.

"Please Rob, I want your cock in my pussy right now."

Bridget doesn't wait for my response. She throws back the covers and rotates her body over me. She leans down; her tits press into my face and I suck on a stiff nipple. I graze her bud with my teeth and she groans. I switch to her other nipple and do the same. Bridget lifts up and grabs my shaft. She rubs the tip of my cock along her moist slit and lubes me up with her natural juices. Bridget lines my shaft up with her gash and glides down taking all of me in one motion.

My mind races back to last week when I was a Good Samaritan and assisted Bridget. Now, with my cock buried deep in her pussy and my hands filled with her big tits, I thank my lucky stars that I stopped to give her aid. Needless to say, I will be riding my bike more often in the coming months. And hopefully find myself in this very position every time.

12