Bikini And A Badge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Dad and I both think it’s great that you’re going after those kidnapped women.” Karen said. “We were thinking about offering our help. We thought about sending you a letter.”

“I understand that you’re quite a weapons expert.” Brittany commented. “We’re looking for guns and ammunition to outfit our team.”

Charles Denton briefly laughed before speaking. “I’ve probably got better weapons and ammo than they’re giving our troops overseas.”

“What kinda guns are you interested in or are you interested in more than just guns?” Karen asked.

“We need assault rifles and handguns.” Brittany replied, not sure of what Denton’s daughter was getting at.

“Do you have something particular in mind or are you just shopping around?” Denton inquired.

“Might be easier to just show you what we’ve got.” Karen quickly added.

The two women followed Charles Denton and his daughter through the house and down the handicap ramp attached to the back of the house. The rain had stopped and the sun was beginning to shine through the parting clouds. Denton guided his powered wheelchair towards the large metal building, its wheels occasionally slipping on the wet gravel. Approaching the building, Brittany noticed a small red light flashing rapidly on a keypad near the entrance door. Karen pressed several buttons and the red light ceased flashing. Two small green lights flashed simultaneously as Denton unlocked the passage door.

Entering the darkened building, Karen opened an electrical panel and switched on the lights. The two women were struck silent at the innumerable amount of guns on display. Along one side of the building was a large partitioned room. Brittany could see several pieces of machining equipment and numerous workbenches with guns in various stages of assembly.

“Feel free to look around.” Charles Denton stated, his face beaming. “We’ve got about anything you can think of.”

Brittany and Evelyn walked slowly past the rows of rifles. Evelyn had no idea of the different types and calibers of rifles. Her hands delicately touched several of the weapons. Brittany’s eyes focused on a PWA M4-A3 assault rifle in an aluminum case. Taking it from the case, she examined in closely. The workmanship was meticulous, like an expensive Mercedes-Benz. There were five, thirty round clips in the case.

“Thought these were banned a few years back?” Brittany stated, grinning at Denton.

“They are now.” Charles Denton replied. “I was able to get them from a dealer in Canada.”

“How much?” Brittany asked.

“There not cheap.” Denton responded. “$3500 with the five magazines and case.”

“How many have you got?” Brittany questioned.

“Six sets.” Denton replied. “I’ve checked everyone thoroughly. They’re all brand new and in perfect condition.”

“Ok.” Brittany said. “We’ll take them all.”

Denton and his daughter were astonished at Brittany’s decisiveness. Charles Denton took a piece of paper from his shirt pocket and began jotting down the woman’s shopping list.

“How about ammo?” Brittany inquired. “We need ammunition by the cases.”

Denton cut the women a deal on the ammo, helping them select the right type for their mission.

Evelyn was slowly strolling past the display cases of handguns while Brittany and Denton looked over the ammunition for the assault rifles.

“What kind of handguns do we want?” Evelyn shouted to Brittany.

“Glock pistols, especially 21’s.” Brittany responded.

“We’ve got 21’s and we’ve got the new model 37-45’s.” Karen spoke up.

“Let’s see the Glock 37-45’s.” Brittany said. “I’ve heard alot of good things about them.”

Karen took one of the new Glock pistols from the display case and handed it to Brittany. Karen pointed out several new and improved features of the handgun over the other Glock pistols. Brittany was impressed with the handgun’s smooth action, its balance and the way it felt in her hand.

Brittany asked the price and the quantity available. At $500 per unit, the new Glock handgun seemed well justified. Karen checked their inventory, coming up with a dozen of the weapons.

“Ok, we’ll take them all.” Brittany stated. “Don’t know if we’ll need that many but I don’t want to come up shorthanded.”

“And extra clips.” She added. “We’ll need at least six extra clips for each weapon.”

Denton quickly jotted down the order as Brittany continued her shopping spree. Looking through the selection of rifles, she had one more yet to purchase.

“Looking for something particular?” Charles Denton asked, noticing the woman didn’t appear to be finding what she wanted.

“Sniper rifles.” Brittany replied. “I don’t see any.”

“Well, you might want to consider the fact that most sharpshooters hand-build their own weapons.” Denton stated. “I don’t make up sniper rifles on speculation, just custom orders.”

“You looking for a sharpshooter?” Karen inquired.

“Yes, we are.” Evelyn promptly answered.

“Doe’s it pay?” Karen asked.

“A hundred thousand up front with another hundred thousand when we get all seven women safely home with their families.” Brittany responded.

“You just got yourself a sniper!” Karen exclaimed. “Sign me up!”

“Wait a minute.” Brittany replied. “I need a sniper not a target sharpshooter.”

“I can do both.” Karen boldly stated.

“What if your target decides to shoot back?” Brittany asked. “Would you be prepared for that?”

“My targets wouldn’t be able to shoot back.” Karen bragged. “When I squeeze the trigger, they get an instant headache ……….. then they die.”

“She’s not kidding.” Her father said. “She shot both of her ex-husbands, although she didn’t try to kill either of them.”

Brittany and Evelyn were both stunned and entertained by Denton’s statement. Brittany still wasn’t sold on the idea of hiring the tomboyish woman as a hired gun.

“Come back to the office.” Karen spoke. “I’ve got something to show you.”

Denton and the two women followed Karen into a small office area at the rear of the shop. Opening a locked closet, the woman retrieved a long, slender aluminum case from the top shelf. Setting it on the desk, she opened the case to reveal a Hart McMillan Custom made .308 rifle. Perched atop the rifle was an M84 sniper scope.

“I also have the M3 infra-red, Snooper Scope for it.” Karen stated, her face beaming as she showed off her prized rifle.

“Karen’s never been beaten since she started competing in tournaments.” Denton bragged.

“What if you get killed?” Brittany inquired. “Have you thought about that?”

“Have you?” Karen retorted. “Obviously not!”

“Beside, I really could use the money.” Karen added, muttering the words.

“Ok, but don’t come crying to me if you get your ass shot off.” Brittany responded.

“Just tell me when and where to meet you.” Karen said, grinning. “I’ll be there. May even bring along a few goodies!”

Brittany was still having second thoughts about having Karen along as the team’s sniper. Hoping she hadn’t made a bad choice, Brittany chose to stick with her decision.

Charles Denton excused himself to return to the house. Using the hand controls, he guided the powered wheelchair through the passage door and down the driveway.

“Do you ever carry a second handgun?” Karen asked.

“Yeah, I sometimes carry a small derringer in a leg holster.” Brittany replied. “At least I did till I lost it.”

“Let me show you something.” Karen stated. “I talked Dad into stocking a few of these for some of our special customers.”

Stepping behind one of the display cases packed with pistols, Karen pulled a small derringer from one of the drawers. Handing the small handgun to Brittany, she started her sales pitch.

“It’s a Cop Off Duty Police ELELKR .357 Magnum four barrel derringer. It’s all stainless steel with wood grips.” Karen rattled off. “I’ve also got leg holsters to fit it.”

“It’s a helluva lot more derringer than my old .25 caliber!” Brittany exclaimed.

“Why don’t you slip off your skirt and let me fit you with a holster?” Karen suggested.

Brittany hesitated for a moment before unclasping, then unzipping her black leather skirt. Stepping out it, she handed the skirt to Evelyn. Evelyn was trying her best to suppress a grin.

“Nice.” Karen murmured, looking at Brittany standing next to the counter wearing black string bikini panties.

Karen stooped down in front of Brittany. Holding a small holster to Brittany’s right leg, she adjusted the straps to the Velcro fasteners. Tucking the .357 derringer in the holster, the back of Karen’s hand brushed lightly over Brittany’s panties before sweeping down her leg.

“There you go.” Karen muttered. “It looks great on you.”

“How much?” Brittany asked, retrieving her skirt from Evelyn.

“Let’s call it a gift.” Karen responded, with a big smile. “Sort of a deal clincher.”

Brittany slipped the skirt on, tucking her blouse inside the waistband.

“Can you deliver the guns when we’re ready?” Evelyn inquired as she wrote a check to pay for their purchases. “We don’t want to take them back to Dallas with us.”

“Not a problem.” Karen exclaimed. “We’ve got an armored car we use to transport firearms.”

“You’ve got an armored car?” Evelyn asked with a surprised look on her face.

“Yeah, we’ve got several.” Karen responded. “We buy them from fleets and resell them to gun collectors.”

Brittany and Evelyn drove most of the way back to Charleston without either one saying a word.

“Think she’s lesbian?” Evelyn asked, finally breaking the silence.

“Nah, she’s probably just horny as hell.” Brittany quipped, grinning. “Probably scares all the guys away with that reputation of hers.”