Bikini And A Badge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Boy! Bet that’ll be one happy reunion!” Richard exclaimed.

“Exactly. That’s why we want to get them back to the states as soon as possible.” Brittany responded.

“We’ll have to have Trace taken care of in Nassau.” She added. “They’d ask way too many questions about his wound back in the states.”

“What’s our plans after that?” Richard asked.

“You guys’ll have a couple of days to see the sights and relax a little.” Brittany replied.

“We’ll have to wait and see what information we get from Langley.” Brittany added. “Hopefully, he’ll have something ready for us by the middle of the week.”

Before entering the marina at Nassau, Wayne took over the helm of the cruiser while Brittany and Richard drove the powerboat in ahead of them. Tying the boats up to the dock, everyone stepped off, thankful to be ashore. Evelyn was waiting for them, rushing up to Brittany as soon as she saw her.

“Thank God you’re all alright!” Evelyn exclaimed, hugging her.

“Well, not everyone.” Brittany muttered. “We need to get Trace to the hospital.”

“What! What happened?” Evelyn asked, her smile quickly fading to a look of concern.

“We let our guard down. Trace took a bullet in the leg.” Brittany replied, choking out the words. “I fucked up.”

The two college girls approached Brittany and Evelyn.

“Evelyn, this is Michelle and Heather.” Brittany said, introducing them. “Girls, this is Evelyn Brooks.”

“Evelyn’s got a private jet waiting at the airport.” Brittany added. “She’s going to fly you guys to Miami to get checked out. Your families will be contacted so they’ll know you’re safe.”

“I’ll return as soon as I get the girls situated with their families.” Evelyn commented. “Keep me informed about Trace. Let me know if there’s anything I can do.”

Wayne and Jake helped Trace into a cab, for the ride to the hospital. Brittany wanted to call an ambulance but Trace adamantly refused. At the hospital, the emergency room doctors tended to his wound before admitting him for observation. Karen stayed at the hospital, promising to return later.

The rest of the team stopped at a restaurant for lunch. Richard and Jake decided to do a little sightseeing, wanting to stay onshore more than anything. Wayne and Brittany caught a cab back to the marina.

“I’m gonna take a long, hot shower, then sleep for a month!” Brittany quipped, stepping onboard the cruiser.

After enjoying the refreshing shower, Brittany wrapped a towel tightly around her before exiting the bathroom. Wayne was sitting on a stool at the bar, sipping a cold beer. Brittany walked towards him, coyly smiling. Taking the beer from his hand, she took a drink.

“There’s more in the refrigerator.” Wayne said, his eyes glancing up and down Brittany’s figure.

“No thanks. One drink is all I wanted.” Brittany responded.

“Thought about who you’re going to get to replace Trace?” He asked.

“No. I haven’t.” Brittany replied, lighting up a cigarette.

“How about me?” Wayne suggested. “I’ve got driving experience.”

“I need you here on this boat.” Brittany replied. “I don’t want to leave the cruiser unattended especially with all the guns and ammunition onboard.”

“Hmmm. What about getting Evelyn to stay with the boat while I go with you guys?” Wayne proposed.

“No way!” Brittany exclaimed. “I need her right where she is. Safe!”

“I’ll come up with someone or I’ll drive it myself.” She added.

“Just keep me in mind. Ok?” Wayne asked, his hand toying with the edge of the towel snuggly wrapped around Brittany.

Brittany looked down at his hand, slowly inching its way along the edge of the towel.

“You got something else on your mind?” Brittany quipped.

Not saying a word, Wayne pulled the towel from Brittany’s body, letting it fall to the floor. His eyes slowly passed over her body, taking in her beauty.

Wayne grasped Brittany by the waist, pulling her to him. His lips kissed her hard and passionately, stirring both their sexual desires. Brittany’s lips responded to his, ardently returning his kiss. Brittany snuffed her cigarette out in the ashtray before turning to walk towards her stateroom. Wayne followed her to the bedroom, his cock already hard beneath the cotton material of his briefs.

Brittany stretched out on the bed, striking a sexy pose. Wayne took only a few brief moments to get out of his clothes. Climbing onto the bed, he aggressively pulled Brittany to his athletic body, kissing her zealously. Brittany’s body reacted to his ardent lovemaking.

Wayne’s lips kissed Brittany’s breasts, teasing her sensitive nipples with his tongue. Lightly clenching each hard nipple between his teeth, he gently tugged on them. Brittany emitted a soft gasp feeling the tingling sensations ripple through her breasts.

Wayne’s eager lips trailed hot, moist kisses down over Brittany’s tummy. His fingers lightly brushed over her soft pubic hair before sliding between her legs. Brittany was bucking her pussy against his prying fingers. Wayne teased the lips of her pussy, feeling the moisture seep onto his fingers. Sliding two fingers inside Brittany’s wanton pussy, his thumb flicked hard against her sensitive clit. Blowing his warm breath on the little bud, Brittany felt her hot juices flowing in her pussy. Wayne flicked his tongue on her clit, working it between his lips. His fingers fucked in and out of Brittany’s lubricated pussy, bringing her to an instantaneous orgasm.

Brittany arched up, her legs trembling as the orgasm consumed her body. Wayne’s fingers slowed their tempo allowing her to prolong the pleasure filled gratification. Positioning himself between her spread legs, Wayne guided his hard cock to Brittany’s eager pussy. Pushing the broad head of his rigid cock between the folds, he penetrated her effortlessly. He plunged his long shaft into her pussy, feeling his heated balls slap against Brittany’s taut ass.

Fucking her with long, slow strokes, he savored the intense pleasure his body was experiencing. Brittany was matching him stroke for stroke, pulling herself to him with her hands gripping his firm butt. Wayne’s hard cock was giving her the sexual gratification she needed. Wayne grasped Brittany’s legs, forcing them farther apart. Plunging his cock into her harder and faster, he accelerated the burning orgasm building inside her. Brittany’s ass was squirming aggressively as Wayne fucked her hard, pounding his cock deep inside her.

Brittany’s orgasm hastened to its peak, bursting inside her. Wayne fucked her sadistically, his passions taking control of his body. Hot, thick cum spewed from his cock as he kept stroking his cock inside Brittany’s pussy. His strength gradually waned as he lowering himself on top of Brittany. Both lay motionless, their breaths coming hard and fast.

“That was fucking incredible!” Wayne muttered.

Brittany held Wayne in her arms, lightly running her hands up and down his back.

“Trace said you were the hottest piece of ass he’d ever had!” Wayne whispered in her ear. “He was right!”

Although his comment angered Brittany, she restrained herself from making a remark that would spoil the moment. After a few moments, Wayne lifted himself off Brittany, giving her an affectionate kiss before climbing off the bed. Brittany watched him leave the stateroom, closing the door behind him. She lay there for only a few minutes before sleep took over her tired body.