Bikini And A Badge Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“At least we’ve got some of our beach back.” Frank said. “That gives us room for more boats.”

“Yeah but it’s never going to end.” Brittany responded. “There’ll always be more boats and more planes to follow long after we’re gone.”

“But if the DEA sets up a permanent base camp here, they can deal with it, not us.” He replied.

“You’ve got to realize, we are doing some good by being here.” Frank added. “You’ve said that yourself.”

Frank was right. Over the next several months, the team made successful drug interceptions every week. With Rob piloting the Piper Seneca, he and Brittany effectively tracked low-flying aircraft right into the DEA’s outdated radar system network. Although countless magazine clips were expended through the automatic assault rifles chasing down powerboats and fast cruisers transporting illegal drugs on either side of Andros Island, there were no fatalities. The “Caribbean Raider’s” luck seemed to be only getting better. But, the work never got boring and the sexual camaraderie never ceased amongst the team members!

While Kimmie and Amanda were enjoying multiple sex partners, Brittany and Rob resigned themselves to a semi-monogamous relationship with the exception of an occasional threesome with one of the girls. Brittany was still taking great pleasure in being with another woman and Rob was getting all the sex he could handle. Still, most of the team was counting the days till their assignment would end and they could all return to their normal lives and most importantly, to their families.

It was early on a November afternoon when Vince notified everyone that a large cruiser was approaching the base camp’s location. Brittany rushed to the radar screen he was monitoring.

“It looks like a pretty good size boat from what I can tell.” Vince stated. “I thought it’d veer to the east and head for Nassau. But, it’s slowed its speed down to less than ten knots and keeps coming right at us.”

“How far off is it?” Brittany inquired.

“Five miles but it’s closing slow.” Vince replied. “Maybe it’s just some tourists checking out the coastline.”

“I doubt if it’s anything to worry about.” Brittany stated. “I don’t see ambushers attacking us in broad daylight. More than likely, they’d try at night while they had us gathered in one spot.”

“Keep tracking it though.” She added. “I’m not taking anything for granted.”

Assembling the assault team together, she had them arm themselves. Cautioning Rob, Kimmie and Todd as to what was going on, she checked with Vince to get the latest update. The cruiser was now within two miles of the base camp. Brittany had Frank and Ray spotted behind the rocks along the coastline on either side of the houseboat. Both men were fully armed and wore their headset radios. She and Amanda stood at the rear of the houseboat, behind the two waverunners.

After a lengthy wait, the large white cruiser came into view, traveling at less than five knots. The captain at the boat’s helm cut the engines letting the cruiser drift to a stop. Looking through her binoculars, Brittany quickly recognized the luxurious cruiser.

“Everyone hold your fire and your position.” She commanded into her headset radio. “I know who it is.”

The Hatteras seventy-five foot cruiser was the same one she’d traded to Victor Ramirez and his beautiful wife, Alicia. Scanning the luxurious yacht with her binoculars, she spotted the couple standing at the stern of the boat. There were two armed guards clearly visible, maybe more below deck.

“We want to talk with you.” Victor shouted over his bullhorn. “We mean you no harm.”

“Hey Victor!” Brittany replied. “Never thought I’d run into you again.”

“AH! Ms. Michaels.” Victor responded. “So we meet again. I should have known it might be you.”

“Whatta ya wanna talk about?” Brittany inquired.

“You wanna talk about trading me that boat for this one?” She added, trying to be a smart-ass.

“You know what I want to talk about.” Victor replied. “I want to strike a deal with you.”

“Who the hell is that?” Amanda whispered, excitedly. “You know these people?”

Brittany nodded her head instead of verbally answering the woman.

“I don’t think we could strike up a deal but I’m willing to talk with you.” Brittany shouted back to him.

“You come out to our boat.” Victor spoke into the bullhorn. “We talk here.”

“Not a chance!” Brittany exclaimed. “You and Alicia come on board my boat. We’ll talk here or we won’t talk at all.”

“And no guards and no guns.” She quickly added. “We’re playing by my rules or we’re not playing.”

After a few moments of silence, Ramirez agreed to meet with Brittany on the houseboat. The captain fired up the engines on the cruiser, easing it into the cove.

“Frank, you and Ray keep a close eye on the boat.” Brittany commanded, speaking into her headset. “Anything heavy goes down, shoot everyone on the yacht.”

The cruiser eased alongside the houseboat, gently nosing its bow into the soft sand. Amanda tossed one of the deckhands a rope to secure the boat. Victor Ramirez stepped onto the rear deck of the houseboat. Taking his wife’s hand, he assisted her aboard the boat.

“Why don’t we talk in the livingroom where we can all be comfortable?” Brittany suggested, gesturing towards the interior of the houseboat.

Victor was dressed in a white business suit, with a bright blue shirt beneath the tailored jacket. His dark, wavy hair was well-groomed as always. Alicia Ramirez was wearing a red satin blouse and black leather skirt. Wearing black high-heels, the statuesque Brazilian beauty stood almost a full head taller than her husband.

“I won’t bother making formal introductions.” Brittany stated. “Who these people are doesn’t really concern you.”

Victor’s eyes scanned the livingroom, taking a lengthy time as he viewed the high-tech radar and communications systems.

“So this is what we’re up against.” He said, pointing at the radar monitors. “Quite a setup you have here.”

“Glad you like it.” Brittany responded. “Course I guess in all actuality, you probably hate it.”

“Well, war is war.” Victor replied. “May the best equipped army win most of the battles.”

“May we sit down?” He asked, looking towards the couch.

“In a minute.” Brittany answered.

Walking up to Alicia, she stooped down in front of the woman. Running both of her hands slowly up under the woman’s skirt, Brittany found the .357 derringer strapped to her leg. Pulling the Velcro fastener apart, she slid the holstered pistol down Alicia’s leg.

“I did say no guns.” Brittany said. “Or did you think I’d forgotten?”

“You want to frisk me too?” Ramirez quipped. “I certainly wouldn’t object.”

“I’m betting you never carry a gun.” Brittany replied. “You probably have other people do all your shooting for you.”

“You know me quite well.” Victor stated. “You are to be commended.”

“Let’s get down to business, shall we?” Brittany suggested, motioning for the couple to sit on the couch.

“I’ll get right to the point.” Ramirez said. “Alicia and I are anxious to get up to Nassau and visit the casinos.”

“I’m willing to give you three million dollars in cash to let my planes and boats pass safely to Miami.” He offered.

“No deal.” Brittany quickly responded.

“I’ve got the money onboard the yacht.” He stated. “Perhaps you’d like to see it before you turn it down.”

“I’ve got three million of my own.” Brittany smarted. “I know what it looks like.”

“Then what will it take?” He asked. “Name your price. We‘ll negotiate.”

“I don’t have a price.” Brittany answered. “I can only suggest you stay away from traveling through my area.”

“Is that the best you can do?” Victor inquired, grinning. “Perhaps Alicia could change your mind. She’s quite persuasive …….. in bed.”

“I’m sure she is.” Brittany replied, smiling at the woman. “But I would probably have her seeing things my way. You’d hate to have that happen, I’m sure.”

“Is that your final word?” Ramirez asked, sounding disappointed. “I would like to come to terms.”

“That’s my final word.” Brittany answered. “No deals!”

Watching Victor and his wife board their boat, Brittany handed the woman back her .357 derringer in its holster. Alicia smiled softly, thanking her in Spanish. Their hands touched briefly, hinting to Brittany the woman was strongly interested in her.

As the Hatteras yacht backed out of the cove, Brittany breathed a big sigh of relief. Amanda stood next to Brittany, watching the luxurious cruiser set course for Nassau.

Reentering the livingroom of the houseboat, everyone‘s eyes were on Brittany. Ray and Frank boarded the boat at the front deck.

“Who the hell were those people?” Vince inquired. “Drug smugglers?”

“Not hardly!” Brittany replied. “That was Victor Ramirez.”

“Victor Ramirez!” Rob exclaimed. “Of the Columbian drug cartel?”

“Yep.” Brittany responded, grinning. “You did finish reading the book, didn’t you?”

“Was that the yacht you traded for the plane to Bogotá?” Kimmie inquired.

“Yeah. She was beautiful.” Brittany replied.

“That Ramirez woman was beautiful.” Frank said. “I’d take her over the boat.”

“Me too.” Brittany remarked, smiling coyly. “She’s worth three million.”

“Speaking of three million. That was alot of money to turn down.” Ray commented.

“That’s what worries me. Turning him down, I mean.” Brittany stated. “We really need to be on our toes these next few weeks. Just in case Ramirez decides to retaliate.”

With less than a month to go before completing their assignment, everyone stayed alert and kept their guns loaded and readily available in case they were ambushed. Vince and Todd instructed Amanda and Ray on the radar monitoring system so they could rotate watches.