Bikini Beach Ch. 01

Story Info
Two nerdy boys visit a beach resort, naughtiness follows.
4.4k words
4.14
54.1k
56

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The long sandy beach had a perfection one might expect on the cover of a brochure advertising some kind of tropical resort, with bright sun and clear blue skies and waters. And indeed images of this beach had been used on the cover of the brochure which had brought the two boys to this place. A moderately obscure resort in the more paradisical part of Ruritania.

But in truth it wasn't simply the prospects of swimming and sunbathing that had caught their eye.

As two horny and distinctly mischievous eighteen year olds, the attention of Matthew and Ted was predictably attracted by the tanned, big-boobed blonde in the bikini lying on the sand in the photo of this beach, with other, seemingly similarly hot girls spread out along the beach.

Yes, this resort promised the possibility of proximity to exactly such exotic creatures.

While these two boys were not exactly unattractive, they were also more than slightly nerdy, and partly as a consequence were so far lacking in experience with the opposite sex. And experience with the opposite sex was exactly what they wished for. So much.

Daydreams of girl in bikinis, or, heaven permit, maybe even topless, had occupied their minds ever since they had begun to plan this holiday.

With this in mind, the naughtier of the two, Ted, had had the idea of bringing a high quality camera with them, with a good zoom lens, which they could conceal in a specially-altered beach bag, to capture any attractive girls revealing any amount of flesh in the sun's heat on this idyllic beach. And they planned to be sneaky. Neither could imagine better mementoes of their vacation than high-quality full-color photos and video of the hottest girls a beautiful resort could offer.

Also, both Ted and Matthew were frequent visitors to Voyeurland website, a community of perverts to which people would often submit photos sneakily taken of gloriously clueless women tanning topless or - oh boy! - completely nude. Visitors to the sites could vote for favored images and there were cash prizes for those deemed the hottest.

While this wasn't a nude beach, Matthew and Ted did have hopes of offsetting the cost of this trip by getting as many such images as they could. You could even submit video of such girls, for more prizes. And they were ready and equipped to do so.

Even if they didn't win, the idea of exposing some model-quality girl to the world was hot. In truth, in all of their horny teenage years, neither had managed to see an actual live girl naked. In truth, over the last couple of years, Ted, with the eager assistance of Matthew, had set up several pranks which, if successful, would have involved multiple girls finding themselves suddenly nude in public, or at least in front of Ted and Matthew and a camera, but sadly so far without success.

Thus Ted spent much of the plane journey to Ruritania speculating about the quality of the girls they would encounter at the resort, and the entertainment they would derive from covertly ensuring the everlasting notoriety of any of them foolish enough to permit their camera even a momentary glimpse of their special bits.

"Like, imagine their faces if these girls ever see the photos on-line?!" Ted giggled as they had boarded the plane for the resort.

"Or maybe they just won't understand all of the sniggering and funny looks the guys at work give them after someone recognizes them and makes sure everyone gets a look."

"You can be sure there are lots of guys who would love a chance to see that hot girl in the office, nude, without her knowing."

"This is going to be great!"

As you can see, these fine, upstanding citizens were of deeply moral character, thoughtful to others, and utterly trustworthy. Young gentlemen of the highest order.

On arriving, however, they discovered that they had made a mistake.

While the beach was sunny, the water perfect, and the sand flawlessly soft beneath their feet, their lack of resources had led them to err in selecting when to visit this particular resort.

After checking in at the hotel at noon, conveniently next to the beach, they had walked around the grounds and then down to the water to check it all out. Something had become clear to them very quickly.

As lovely as it all was - almost no-one was here!

No wonder it had been cheap enough for them to afford to stay here - it was off-season, sunny but weeks before large numbers of people would arrive.

For some, this would have been great news, ensuring time to enjoy the beach without crowds of people around.

For the boys, though, this was a disaster, putting a huge crimp in any of their hot-girl-related plans.

In their first two hours at the beach, they counted twelve other people.

Of those, only two had been women of the right age and attractiveness to fit their desired criteria.

And of those two women, only one had even worn a bikini, none of which she had removed at any point despite sunbathing for a solid hour. She never even undid her top while lying on her front, thus denying the boys, who had their camera secretly zoomed in on her from a small but sufficient distance away, even the chance of a momentary nipple exposure.

"I guess she doesn't care about tan-lines," Ted commented with disappointment. "What a bust."

"Sure, a great bust, but we only get to see it under that top!" Matthew replied.

"No, I mean this trip is a bust."

"Oh. Yeah, Maybe so," Matthew said. "Damn."

"And we're not going to be winning any prizes with these."

There was a pause as they both considered this disappointing reality.

"Let's get a drink."

"Let's get a bunch of drinks."

They headed to the hotel bar, and over the next half-hour got somewhat drunk.

Over the next hour they got even more drunk.

Later, quite far into the afternoon, Ted and Matthew emerged from the darkness of the bar, slightly unsteady and squinting in the suddenly bright sun, with the intention of returning to their hotel room, and maybe taking a nap.

It was then that they first saw her.

She looked in her early twenties, with a beautiful, heart-shaped face, long blonde hair, and amazingly blue eyes. Her skin was so tanned it appeared that she might have some latina blood. And though her bikini was relatively modest compared to what the boys would have preferred, it could in no way conceal the fact that she had simply astonishing tits on her toned, slim, flat-stomached body. Huge, firm, round tits - perfect. The boys couldn't help but watch as her amazing boobs bounced a little with each step she took.

In short, she looked like a young hot big-titted wet dream, like a curvily perfect porn star if anyone could persuade a brown-skinned beauty this Playboy-perfect to star in porn.

Ted and Matthew simply froze as she walked past them.

With her having passed them on her way down to the beach, they could now stare far more openly, and as they looked after her they discovered that her bikini bottoms, while again reasonably modest for the kind tied at the sides in big bows, could in no way conceal the fact that her ass was an amazing bubble butt, obviously smooth and round and also, to their eyes, just perfect. A perfect rump.

She was, they both realized simultaneously, the hottest girl they had ever seen in the flesh, and one of the hottest girls they had ever seen at all.

They looked at each other and without a word just turned and headed toward the beach, following from maybe fifty feet this gorgeous bikini babe.

Yes, she was so far out of their league she probably couldn't see them as anything other than ants from way up there. But they could sure see her, and they instantly, desperately hoped to see more.

Arriving at the beach, the boys saw she was strolling along the sand away from the hotel. Maybe she wanted to be further away from the half-dozen people spread around the sand in front of the hotel, and maybe she just enjoyed a walk, but either way she was heading away, along the long, almost entirely empty beach.

Both carrying towels, and Ted carrying their special camera-fitted beach bag, they decided to follow at a discreet distance, and a bit further away from the water, where small dunes could sometimes conceal them from view.

"Maybe she's looking for somewhere to get some sun on those tits!' Matthew speculated hopefully to his comrade in stalking.

"Or even to get an all-over tan!" Ted said. "But she probably won't do either if she see us around."

"You're right, let's keep out of sight as much as possible."

And so that is what they did, trying to walk casually so that they didn't look suspicious if she did happen to see them, but also trying to be as sneakily difficult to spot as possible, even veering further away from the water and behind some of those dunes to prevent being noticed.

Ten minutes later, on what was apparently an utterly unused part of the beach - at least now - this amazing vision of sexiness decided to stop, sitting down on the sand and relaxing.

Matthew and Ted, moving as slowly and silently as they could manage, were able to find a spot maybe fifteen behind her, half-concealed by a rising mound of sand.

She had no idea they were there! From where they were crouching down, they had a pretty astonishing view of this girl's boobs poking up at the sky.

Eager to capture anything and everything, Ted set up the bag to point the camera her way, and, looking in the bag, had the camera zoom in enough to get a nice, close image. They could take high-quality still photos from the excellent video this camera could take, so even a brief moment of exposed nipple or ass-crack might be enough for submission-worthy material.

Meanwhile, this big-titted beauty had pulled a small bottle of vodka and a plastic cup from her bag, and was proceeding to drink in the sun. She pulled out ear-phones and attached them to a device and seemed to be listening to music and relaxing as she drank.

Then she had another drink.

This girl was astonishingly sexy, but Matthew and Ted started to get impatient, and then bored. Come on, no-one else is here (that you know of!) so take off that top, or at least lie on your front and undo it to get sun on your back. Do something more!

But she didn't. She had several drinks in the hot sun, and that looked like all she would do.

Then she pulled something out of her bag and lit it with a cigarette lighter. Ted and Matthew assumed it was a cigarette until wind blew some smoke their way and they realized she was smoking a joint. Not a small one, either.

Now they started to feel envious, and wished they had brought booze at least, or had found somewhere they could buy pot.

This was dragging on, as the girl had another drink, and then another joint. Her movements were showing serious signs of the consequences of this consumption, too.

After a while, Matthew was starting to think it was time to leave, maybe go back to the bar, maybe try again tomorrow or something, when Ted got his attention.

"Hey!" he whispered. "I think she's falling asleep."

And that seemed to be true.

The combination of alcohol, pot, and hot sun, and maybe insufficient food or water, had this girl lying down and seemingly drifting into unconsciousness.

They watched as her head slowly moved to the side and her arm slowly slid off her stomach onto the sand, her regular breathing the only other motion for some minutes.

They waited, unsure what to do, until Ted whispered "Fuck it, hang on a minute" and reached into their bag, grabbing the camera out and then picking up the bag too. "Let's get some proper close-ups, yes?"

Ted walked slowly and silently to where the girl lay with her eyes closed. Grinning, Ted pointed the camera straight down and panned up and down that perfect body. He looked back at Matthew and shrugged, gesturing him to join him next to the unconscious girl.

As they both looked down, Ted still filming, Matthew whispered, "They really are amazing tits. Why couldn't she just take that top off?

Ted looked at Matthew, managing to look thoughtful even as he was still grinning, which is difficult to do. "You're right," he said softly.

It occurred to him that if this girl was really as out-of-it as he suspected, this was an opportunity too good to resist.

Ted knelt down next to the figure recumbent on the sand. "Hey!" he said somewhat louder in her direction. "You awake?"

Matthew was startled, almost panicked, thinking he was going to have to suddenly explain why they were both standing next to her, with a camera, talking to a beautiful bikini-clad girl. There was a pause as they both held their breath without realizing, watching intently to see if she would wake up.

But there was no movement at all, no sign that she had heard Ted or indeed that she was aware of anything at all. Just the slow and steady rise and fall of her chest.

Ted grinned back up at Matthew and then giggled. He poked a finger into the flesh of the girl's shoulder, not hard but hard enough to test for a response. Matthew held his breath but again...

Nothing.

Matthew helped himself to the girl's pot from the bag she had carried down the beach with her. He also noticed and on the spur of the moment helped himself to her room key, which he found in her bag also. Then he quickly rolled himself a large joint and was lighting it while Ted got some more pictures and video of the girl as she lay there, from different angles.

Matthew then got an idea, and with every toke he took he would lean down and breathe smoke directly into the girl's face, so that with every breath she would take in some marijuana-laced air. He figured it should help keep her happily relaxed and oblivious.

The third time he did this she suddenly wriggled a bit, causing the boys to freeze in panic, but her eyes stayed firmly shut and she certainly didn't seem close to waking.

After a moment, Ted shrugged again and handed Matthew the camera.

Reaching into their own bag, Ted pulled out a small pair of scissors they had bought after they arrived - originally acquired to cut up pot, if they found a way to get any while here.

Matthew raised his eyebrows at Ted, and Ted, grinning still, winked back and leaned forward, reaching out with the scissors open to where the bikini top was smallest, right between those huge firm boobs.

As Matthew tried to suppress a giggle, Ted looked around to make sure no-one was anywhere nearby, and then gave the scissors a little snip, neatly cutting the bikini top between the girl's glorious breasts.

"Ok, you ready?" Ted asked Matthew quietly, gesturing at the camera. "Make sure I'm not in the shot, yes? Make sure the right bits are in shot and in focus - you know, tits, maybe face?"

Then, holding his breath, Ted reached over to the part of the bikini still lying over the girl's left tit, and ever so gently pulled it aside, revealing a scoop of somewhat less tanned, smooth flesh topped with a nipple like a little red cherry.

He paused again, waiting with nervous excitement to see if she was about to stir and demand an explanation. When this didn't seem about to happen, he did the same with the right, and just like that this incredible pair was exposed to the world!

Or at least to the eyes and camera of a couple of horny late-teenage virgins. But they both knew they would up-load it all to the voyeur sites soon enough. And from there these images would undoubtedly circulate far and wide, forever. Especially with a girl this beautiful, a body this hot, tits this awesome, you could guarantee the nude images of this girl taken without consent or knowledge would be spread about with enthusiasm by perverts everywhere.

They were both happily excited to have this naughty of the first tits of their teenage life.

Her red cherry nipples pointed at the sky on those gravity-defying boobs, tits considerably lighter than the tanned skin they could see everywhere else. "We're doing her a favor really," Ted chuckled. "She needs to get some sun on these things!"

Matthew started getting some video again, a nice clear shot of this now-topless girl lying on the beach with her most spectacular rack on display. A potentially prize-winning rack! 'I suspect she'll regret getting this smashed!' Matthew thought.

She had not moved at all, not made a sound beyond slow steady breathing. So Ted started to ever-so-slowly and gently pull the bikini top remnant out from under the sleeping beauty.

It took maybe an entire minute to complete the process, but in the end the damaged bikini top was his. He put it in his pocket for the moment, and stood up next to Ted.

They both looked down at this topless wonder, grinning, close-ups of each nipple. This was as thorough a record of her tits as he could manage!

She still hadn't moved or shown any awareness of their activities. She was truly out of it.

"She is really out like a light!" Matthew said.

"Yep!" Ted said, grinning more widely than he had ever grinned. "Well then..." he continued, kneeling down again. "I guess we might as well..."

Matthew's mouth fell open and his eyes went wide as Ted reached out to the big bow on one side of her bikini bottoms, and after a pause to look up at her face he judged she was still deep in stoned sleep, and ever-so-slowly started to pull a string.

And it took a few seconds, but just like that, the bow fell open. The bikini bottoms stayed sitting over her crotch, but now only tied at one side, the slight wind causing it to flutter just a little, but not nearly enough to do more than tease with possible exposure.

Grinning, Ted gently did the same with the bow on the other side.

After a brief chuckle, he reached with both hand to the bottoms lying across her, and pulled them down so they fell between thighs spread just enough for the bottoms to fall onto the sand.

"We have pussy!" Ted said excitedly, knowingly quoting 'Revenge of the Nerds'. In his excitement he worried he had accidentally spoken too loudly, but another pause assure them both that she slept on.

Meanwhile, Matthew's mouth fell open as he gazed on the first snatch of his adult life, and what a perfect, smooth-because-almost-entirely-shaved snatch this seemed to be. Except for one thing.

That very small patch of remaining hair, the strip of pubes pointing like an arrow down toward this girl's cunt, striking Matthew as like an unintentional 'insert here' sign, was a very nice light brown.

That is to say: Not blonde!

The carpet didn't match the drapes!

Matthew's hands were almost shaking but he did not hesitate, pointing his camera at the naughtily exposed pussy and panning up past those unknowingly displayed huge tits to that lovely, sleeping face which would now be so easy to identify, and then panning down again to take in those boobs and cunt again. He smiled thinking about how surprised she would be if, or probably when, she saw this video on-line! How many thousands, tens of thousands, would see everything she has to offer? He tried to picture her face if she ever realized how utterly she had been revealed to the eyes of the world.

Ted, meanwhile, just couldn't resist. As Matthew looked through the camera's viewfinder at those boobs, he saw Ted's hand sneaking in from the side and starting to touch the girl's left tit.

First time in his horny teenage life Ted was fondling a tit, and it was one of the greatest he had ever seen, even in photographs in magazines.

His other hand came into shot and just like that Ted was grabbing at both of her boobs. They both kept a slightly nervous eye on her face, looking for any sign she might wake, but there was not the slightest flicker of movement or response. Just the slow rise and fall of those tits as she breathed, even as Ted squished those hooters about.

After a quick glance at one another, Ted gave both of her tits a quick, hard squeeze at the same time.

12