Bikini Car Wash

Story Info
Money troubles at the car wash.
2k words
3.41
17.5k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story in literotica, so be kind!

I need to know if I should quit my day job. So I'd appreciate your comments.

*****

$10,000! That was what I needed to come up with by Friday of next week to keep my car wash open. 14 days! How could I come up with 10 grand in 14 days?

I had just got my MBA in Business Management at UNLV and had invested in an upscale car washing/ Detailing establishment. Complete with half priced drinks, slots, and four busty, beautiful, bikini clad attendants, who would tend bar and act as eye candy for the men when they weren't washing cars or taking a break.

Since I had just graduated, my kinky parents were still my landlords, both swingers and voyeur / exhibitionist (dad was the voyeur,, mom the exhibitionist and both would fuck anywhere, anytime, with just about anyone) Needless to say, the Cleavers we weren't although mom would jokingly tell dad after a night of wild love making, "Ward, honey, don't you think you were a little rough on the Beaver last night."

Dad was part owner of a small casino off the Strip. Although it wasn't as lucrative as The Sands or The Dunes or any of the others that lined the Strip, he did net about $12,000 which his partner got half of. But I suppose since dad mostly stayed home, went to Lake Mead fishing, entertained fellow swingers at home, drove a 10 year old car and lead a simple life it was a fair amount. Mom supplemented that by working the floor in dad's casino. She had been a Show Girl at the casino for years, but by the time she was 38 Gravity made it's appearance and her once taut and proud tits began to sag, she started to develop a pot belly, her varicose legs started to resemble a street map of Washington D.C. Still, if she weren't my mom, I'd be on her like a cheap suit. I'd bang her like a drum in a big parade.

I'd arranged my days off to coincide with my parents, because even if I lived in a kinky household, we enjoyed the normal family activates, Going fishing and boating on Lake Mead, taking day trips to Hoover Dam, Reno, Carson City, visiting the numerous Ghost towns that dotted the Nevada landscape, digging for gold, picnicking. The usual!

Anyway back to the money problem. Today was my day off and my plan was to visit every bank in Las Vegas, soliciting the needed cash. I'd spent an hour devising a business plan and rehearsing my presentation, but first I needed to sit and have some coffee and a cigarette, and relax. like my professors told me lenders smell desperation like a shark smells blood or a wild animal smells fear. So I was sitting at the window looking out at the desert. When mom and dad came panting in from their daily jog. They both asked me why I was dressed in my suit and I explained my situation. Whereupon dad immediately offered to loan me the money, which I graciously turned down because if I did that it would be too easy then when the going got tough, I wouldn't know what to do.

Dad then came up with the perfect solution that would not only solve my situation, it would also boost his business. I was charging $250 for a car wash and detailing . On average I was grossing between $1500-$1,800 a day, which sounds good but after paying my creditors the net was like $700.

His plan was to give each customer a punch card that they could fill with 10 punches which they could redeem at my father's casino for 1 nights lodging, 1 meal plus $10 in gambling tokens. About that time mom chimed in, saying her 5 well endowed, oversexed widowed friends talked and schemed and plotted different ways to get laid all the time. And she was sure she could talk them into accompanying the gentlemen to their rooms for an entire night of passion for an extra $1,300,. Oh I needed to start charging full price for drinks also! It would help too, if for an extra $50 they could get a topless car wash, Dad suggested.

Wow this might work! June's (my mom) friends were all retired showgirls in their mid to late 30's., who, like mom had hung up the tassels when things began to go south on their bodies. They were in no way prostitutes, in fact when mom told them they would get half. They all said Bullshit!! Besides being able to share a bed as well as their snatches with a man, They all wanted to help out their 'nephew'.

But mom said they needed to take some anyway, so they reluctantly took $300.

Ward's (dad) casino had posh rooms and good food, and fairly loose slots I had five dedicated, hard working girls, classmates/lovers, who were all hoping I succeeded so I'd quit stressing and lay some serious pipe in them. I also hoped the weather would stay warm and we would have a few dust storms. Even in storms the temperature in Vegas stays warm,

Mom's friends jumped at the chance to once again get some pussy exercise and at the same time help their 'nephew'. They all had helped raise me taking turns babysitting, driving me to little league games, giving me advice when I started dating. So now they were Aunt Susan, Aunt Kathy, Aunt Ethel, Aunt Sylvia and Aunt Fern. My girls weren't as enthusiastic. Well 3 of the five were overjoyed as they aspired to become showgirls. But 2 were a bit self-conscious of their tits (they were C's while the others were all D's), but with a little begging and a 50 cent an hour raise they finally came around.

Everything was set, the 5 Aunts all had dripping pussies, my beauties were all excited about being able to help their boss/lover. Mom and dad had gone to KINKO'S to get the punch cards. I gave them a sheet of paper telling everyone about our new and improved service including topless carwashes and escorts were available when their cards were full and asked them to get some flyers made for me.

I was positive the regular customers would have their cards full in a matter of days since a number of them had three or four cars as well as motor homes and boats. That is the beauty of living in :Las Vegas! There were a lot of really wealthy executives Adult Entertainment people, movie stars, casino performers, etc. and with Lake Mead practically in our back yard, most of these individuals owned boats and not just row boats either,- yachts! . Since it wasn't feasible to bring them to me to be detailed. I would offer to detail them there myself for $350. About once or twice a week I would appoint one of the girls to keep the others in line while I detailed one.

You've heard the old joke about the guy going to Vegas in a Cadillac and going home in a bus? Well it does happen more than you think. That was another reason I was certain I would make it. I had contracts with a few used car lots to wash and detail the cars gambling addicts sold them. So I had a waiting list. The car lots were in no hurry, therefore I did them when there was a lull in daily business.

Wow, I couldn't believe my eyes! In just 5 days we had $5,000 of course that was gross. The net was still an impressive $4,250! 4 men had filled their punch cards and half had got the escorts. The other two had just taken the room, meal and tokens. I was fairly certain we could take in $5,000 in 5 days especially since 10 men would be redeeming their full punch cards.

That Monday, 5 days before I was to pay up, three men came to me with full cards and they all wanted the full package, which meant I could count on $3,000 for sure! I was going to make it!

I hadn't told the ladies I had made appointments for them at the local spa or that I had rented the conference room from dad for a prime rib dinner party to thank them.

When I had made the 9 spa appointments, the clerk told me that it would be $1,800. About then the owner came in. She was a regular at my car wash and she was bisexual and had enjoyed the "eye candy'! I explained what I planned to do, and she told the girl "Let's just say $1,000,ok?" The girl started to say something, but Joyce gave her a hard look, and just said "Yes, maam."

Any way at the close of business that Friday, thanks to dad's punch ticket idea, we had netted $9,300 I called an employee meeting before we headed home and told them we were having a party at Ward's casino (The girls didn't know he was my father.) and I wanted them all to come. After paying the spa, and giving dad $1,000 (I offered $2,500 but he refused!) That left $3,300, so I purchased nine $200 gift card to Victoria's secret store.

We had planned to kick off the party at 8. At 7:59 we were one lady short, but as I was about to lead everyone into the conference room Aunt Ethel made her appearance. She was dressed to the nines. I swear my jaw hit the floor. She had a dark red form hugging gown slit up to her armpit laced down to her waist. Dark Red nylons and red heels', There was just enough of a gap at her waist, you could see her dark red Bikini panties and White Garter. Everyone was dressed up in pretty dresses, but as Ethel explained, the last one to redeem his ticket was going to meet her in her room at ten.

That meant I had 2 hours to make my congratulatory speech, hand out the gift coupons and have dinner, before her 'date'. All nine ladies damned near fainted when the waiter opened the doors. There was a long table set elegantly with crystal glasses, fine china, linen napkins and a big thank you banner. I stood at the head of the table and told them all I was grateful to them. I thanked the Aunts for helping us, it meant a lot. Then mom came in in her skimpy uniform to take drink orders, since none of us drank champagne and this occasion called for more than wine although Aunt Susan and Aunt Ethel ordered wine. Susan just liked wine better and Aunt Ethel said she didn't want to show up for her date hammered. When mom showed up a little later with the drinks, I got up went to each lady and handed her the two gift certificates and gave her a kiss.

Damn, my crew just flipped, since they had just graduated, none of them had indulged herself with a spa treatment let alone shopped at Victoria's secret. I was pretty sure the five aunts had, but they were excited about the gift certificates anyway.

Before her date, Aunt Ethel called me over and kissed me passionately, whispering in my ear, "You do realize us 5 women aren't really your aunts don't you."

"Of course I know that.," I told her. "Well since I've watched you grow into a fine looking man, I've wanted to see if you knew your way around a bed,. And now I have an excuse to fuck you silly, so better rest up baby boy cause you just never know when Aunt Ethel will cum for you." After patting the front of my slacks, she left, and I joined the other revelers, who were sitting together drinking and talking about what they were going to spend the certificates on.

I'll continue this after the ladies do their shopping.