Bikini Dreams

Story Info
Young woman's beach fantasies.
1.4k words
3.86
69.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sex life in the year since the divorce was virtually non-existent. I had only had two one fighters; both losers and one other fling. I really enjoyed that one. She was the tart that worked in the club that caused the divorce in the first place. Apparently, she liked me and my tongue better than my ex. He couldn't stand it. I loved it.

From the moment I sat my chair down in the sand, I new that today was going to be a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the sea breeze kept the heat from being unbearable and the ocean was calm and clear. I had decided to treat myself to 4 days at the beach. My ex had the kids so I grabbed my sun-tan oils, my books and my favorite dildo and headed for a few days of rest, relaxation and masturbation.

What could possibly make this better, I thought.

When the two young women who were occupying the towels 30 feet in front of me, emerged from the water, I found my answer. These two beauties had sexy written all over them. Each had blond hair bleached by the sun and the sea and each was lightly tan; natural for sure, not baked in a room or sprayed on.

The taller of the two also had the longer, lighter hair. This girl was tall, probably 5'9, with legs that never seemed to end and a stomach that was smooth and tight. Her bikini was bright red with strings tied in bows on her hips. Her breasts were almost certainly a b-cup, shaped perfectly and bouncing lightly with every step. The cool water had her nipples standing at attention and straining to push through the fabric of her top.

Her friend was not quite as tall, maybe 5'6 with a short bob cut of hair. Her boobs were slightly larger than her friends' with a wonderful swing as she walked directly towards me. I could see the outline of her areola through her white top and could almost see through her wet bikini bottoms. I was delighted to see that there was most definitely no hair underneath.

I closed my eyes and could see them clearly; only now they weren't wearing any suits. The water was dripping from their hardened nipples and gliding down their legs. My mind was working overtime as I pictured them settling on the towels in front of me.

My mind placed these girls in all kinds of situations. Every fantasy I could devise popped into my minds eye. First they were cheerleaders in the locker room, and then they were nurses, then lifeguards on the beach; and my very favorite, a teacher being seduced by her student. The taller blond was the more powerful presence and dominated my day-dreams. Each fantasy ended with one girl's tongue lapping at the others clit. I was getting hornier by the minute. I could barely wait to get back to my condo. I knew that I would enjoy myself tonight while my fantasies continued.

When I opened my eyes, I watched as each girl slowly dried herself off. My eyes darted from one girl to the other as they rubbed and patted the water from their suits and skin. The taller girl bent to dry her legs and poked her ass in my direction. I was in heaven.

Her bottom was flawless. It was small and round and firm. She had a small tattoo of a butterfly at the top of her ass and the cutest little dimples on the small of her back. She re-spread her towel on the sand and treated me to a full view of her magnificent legs and exquisite ass as she knelt to lie back down.

She reached around her back and untied her bikini top. I could just see the outline of the tan lines on the sides of her boobs as she lay on her chest. Her hands slipped down her hips and rolled her bottoms down to the very top of her ass.

"Tanya, how about rubbing some oil on my back?"

"Sure Mal. Then you can do mine."

I couldn't believe my ears. I had lucked into the hottest spot on the beach and was enjoying every second of it. I could feel the warmth in my body growing. My sunglasses could hide my eyes, but my nipples were about to rip through my suit top and I hadn't even been in the water yet. I knew if either of these girls looked my way, they would know that I was watching them; and that they were turning me on.

I decided to take a dip in the water myself. Maybe a swim would cool my jets just a little. I laid my glasses on my chair and walked by my two beauties. I tried to keep from staring since my eyes were no longer hidden. I knew they would see the lust in my eyes.

Thankfully, neither girl looked as I walked past. Tanya; miss bob-cut, was squirting baby oil onto her friends bare back and smearing it in with her hands. I wanted to sit on the sand beside her and watch each stroke.

'I would cum all over myself and drool all over her,' I thought to myself.

I dove into the ocean and tried to shake the scene from my head. I wanted so bad to slide my hand into my bikini.

'No one will see me out here,' I thought.

I slipped my hand down my suit and traced a finger over my slit. I felt a jolt shoot through my body into my pussy. I could feel an orgasm building deep inside but I knew I could not finish this in public. I reluctantly withdrew my fingers and decided to return to my ring side seat.

I slipped back past my fantasy friends and filled my eyes and my mind with their lovely shapes once again. My knees trembled as I walked by. I had to keep myself from begging them to let me masturbate for them. They would probably want to have me arrested.

When I sat back down, my mind immediately began to wander. The scenes were more vivid than before. The tall blond, Mal, was standing over her naked friend, naked herself, but for the strap-on dildo buckled around her hips. Tanya turned on her knees and thrust her ass up to her friend.

"Fuck me Mal, please. I want you on top of me."

"That's my girl!"

Again my hand began to wander down my stomach. I looked around nervously.

'Wait!' I thought. 'I can lay my magazine over my lap and hide my hand.'

I tore through my beach bag and pulled out my Cosmo. I spread it across my lap and slipped my hand under the pages. Slowly, I tickled my clit through the fabric of my bikini. I bit my lower lip to stifle back each moan and gasp.

I closed my eyes and continued my sex dreams.

This time, the girls were in my condo. Mal, the tall one, was in her bikini and dancing in the living room. Tanya was naked and kneeling in front of her and was untying the straps on her bikini. I was sitting naked on the couch watching the show and was furiously rubbing my clit.

My hand was now inside my bikini and I had slipped a finger into my pussy.

'I need to cum!' I thought.

I stood and quickly wrapped my towel around my waist. I ran the last 100 yards towards my condo and tore my bikini off as I pushed through the door. I fell to the floor and shoved two fingers deep into my pussy. I came instantly.

I screamed as the orgasm plowed through my body and fueled the fire inside of me, each wave stronger than the last. I lay back on the floor and pulled my knees to my chest. I continued fucking my fingers and began working my clit with my other hand. I was lost. I could only think of cumming again and again. Orgasms swept through me over and over, soaking my hands and the carpet beneath me

When my body stopped shaking, my mind came back through the clouds. I pulled myself to my knees and licked the cream from my fingers.

'I have to get back to the beach.'