Bikinis and Blindfolds by the Lake

Story Info
Stuck without clothes we have sex outside, and are watched.
5k words
4.55
52.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story I initially told over chat to my love, far away but so near in my heart. A story that we hope comes true one day. A story that was turning her on, helping her achieve a massive orgasm miles away as we chatted. So that is the reality of the story you will read.

****

Nothing can describe the feeling of being in love on a lazy summer afternoon. One of those rare moments that lack all sense of time, towards the finish of a beautiful and endless day spent outside with the one you love, resting the tired feet watching the setting sun and cooling down from a hot day. Happy for the perfect memories of the hours past and so impatiently excited about the memories still to come at night. Maybe I cannot describe these feelings, but still you know them well: because what no words of mine can ever express, the passion shared in my kiss tells them to you in one heartbeat.

*** Part I - The Park Bench ***

Today is one of those special days. You flew in for a short visit the other day. And today we decided to take a stroll at a local college on the way home, having spent a lazy and lovely day. It's a beautiful old and spacious campus, and I often think that had I studied here I would never go to class but instead spend the entire day sitting outside on the grass beneath some big tree, reading or more likely taking a nap. Or maybe I would become a writer, inspired by all the beautiful girls passing by. But none of these thoughts will come today: it is summer, and the college is nearly empty. But that's a bliss, because we can stroll around undisturbed. We arrive to take a walk around the nearby lake, and to take some photos of you wearing your new (and mind-blowing hot) bikini. It's early afternoon, and as we drive out into the parking lot, you kiss my neck and whisper "I want to have sex with you later today".

You are a shy and kind person, the best there ever is, and nobody would suspect from the outside the kind of sexual energy and desire that is burning inside of you. That kind of energy that I love to unleash, and that kind of fire that I love to fuel. You get deep sexual excitement from the possibility of having others accidentally catching you have sex, but you also are very modest and you blush nervously at these thoughts. Exactly that combination, the sexual desire and your modesty is why your heart is racing, your pussy turns wet, and you get such a turn on from these little trips we take. Most of the time, nobody catches you, but that's perfect for turning you on.

Every time I look at you, my mind wonders and floats around in dreams. The beauty of your body is certainly not hidden by the tank top and the short skirt you're wearing. After we parked, sitting in the car, I run my hands across the soft skin of your legs. I know that it turns you on when you run a risk of being exposed, and as I nibble on your ears my hands reach below your skirt and slowly remove your panties. You feel a tingling sensation, at first from the touch of my hands along the inside of your thighs, and then from the realization that we will walk across campus without your underwear, and in a very short skirt. I joke to you that we should have a rule that whenever people are around we should walk up as many stairs as we can, and you need to drop your bag and pick it up, every time someone walks by. You just smile and kiss me, and we get out of the car to walk across the campus and soak up the warm afternoon sun.

A while later, it's time for a rest. We haven't really come across too many people, occasionally a few college students. They are probably here for the summer or just working nearby. But those that pass us seem to take notice of your beauty, particularly your legs that can draw attention from a long ways away. We are in luck and find a park bench along the path. Sitting down at first is making you nervous. What if people stopped by and can see under your short skirt? Instead of seeing a bright colored pair of panties, they will see your tanned legs, and between them they would be rewarded with a sight of the most attractive pussy they ever saw.

Thus, as we sit down, your heart is beating faster. You feel a tingling in your body, a warmth that travels through you. But there are no panties to soak up that wetness you feel is starting to slowly build up. I can see all these thoughts on your face, and I know that as I start kissing your neck you'll be distracted and for a moment forget about the nervousness. And that is what you enjoy so much about this afternoon, how your mind is jumping between the nervousness and excitement of being exposed and the soothing calm and no worries in the world that returns when we kiss. As with a calming kiss, my hands touch your soft legs. You feel them slowly moving higher, and half way up your legs you know what my fingers are searching for. You notice yourself getting wetter with every inch my hand moves upwards. I softly touch your legs, higher and higher, from the knee along the inner thigh, and suddenly you can feel my fingers disappear beneath your skirt.

You notice my fingers brush high against your neatly trimmed pussy hair, and as our tongues dance in a kiss, you can feel my finger run down your wet pussy. Sliding so easily across, and almost entering it, but only there to pick up a drop of your wetness. I send tingling sensations through your body as my wet finger pulls up to softly massage the wetness across your entire pussy and around the sensitive areas of your clit.

Suddenly you hear a voice say "wow, Debbie look, he's fingering her!" Two college girls are standing nearby, both staring at us in disbelief. Your heart flies through the roof and you feel the blood rushing to your face. Obviously they have been there a while, and could see everything. Your wetness is releasing quickly as you get turned on by that realization. Our hearts are racing and we get up as if nothing happened, and head out to continue our walk. Adjusting your skirt as you stand up, your hand wipes away a drop of wetness on your leg. One of the girls gives you a longing look, and you realize that she is jealous. Because she hoped to be the one touching you, or the one being touched? You can't tell. A few steps on our way, we hear a giggle. I glance around and then whisper into your ear "I think they found the wet present you left for them on the bench..." A big knowing smile runs across your face, and you feel a small trickle slowly run down your inner thigh. And with our heartbeat relaxed a bit, we start our stroll around the lake. Holding hands, and stopping now and then for a deep and passionate kiss. Often enough to keep that occasional small drop running down your leg.

*** Part II - The Lake ***

Half around the lake, it has become nice and quiet, and we decide to finally stop and take some pictures of your bikini. There's an old BBQ station, with some wooden benches and tables. With nobody around, you can change into your bikini. You take off your top, showing your firm and beautifully shaped breasts. Your dark nipples are small, but they stand out firm from your soft skin, just begging to be kissed. And so it will take a few minutes to put on the bikini top. After you change into it, we leave your clothes neatly folded on the bench and walk to the lake, some steps between the trees and bushes, around a few rocks, and down to the water.

You are so beautiful naked, but sometimes not seeing everything can be even more amazing. The image of you in your bikini feeds my mind with the imagination of what is hidden from view. It's covering up your body just enough, while also exposing enough to allow the mind to run wild. We spend maybe an hour taking pictures, interrupted every few minutes to kiss and touch each other. Some pictures we take with you standing in the lake, having found a shallow spot where the water reaches to your knees.

It's late in the afternoon, and since nobody is around, I suggest we should take some pictures of you without clothes on. The thought of standing naked in the lake turns you on, and you reply with a smile, "sure, why not." You turn and I unfasten your top, cupping your breasts as I remove it. You can feel my fingers gently pinching your nipples. Next, my hands slide along the shape of your body, and rest on your hips. My fingers slowly slide inside your bikini bottoms, on each end, and in slow motion pull them down. I slide them down, bringing to sight your beautiful butt, and I reach down and caress your butt and your legs, as I remove the bikini bottoms.

You are now a bit nervous, since you're standing in the lake completely naked. And anyone around could see your beautiful body, and you may not even see them. You place your bikini on a small rock nearby, still a bit worried, and in case you need to put it back on quickly. But a minute or two later, we're back to taking pictures. Around the corner, out of our sight, a boat must have passed. But the waves it ripples through the lake make for an amazing sight of you standing, hair blowing in the wind, and the waves on the lake giving a dramatic quality to the picture.

Suddenly you freeze, in panic. The rock by the water on which you placed your bikini... is empty. The waves must have swept it away, and we can't find it. But the initial shock soon subsides. It's alright, we can just walk back to the BBQ site whenever we want to, and you can get dressed there. But while we're alone, we may as well enjoy the moment a bit longer. The worry about being caught without any clothes has turned you on even more. And you start to touch me, and taking of my shirt, and running your soft hands across my chest. I feel your fingers pressing against my back, and your nipples pressing against my chest. You can feel how my cock grows harder, pressed tight against your body. And you feel as it grows harder, with each of my heartbeats pulsing through it. You whisper into my ear that you want to have sex right now.

As you open my pants, my cock jumps out into the open. I sit down on one of the rocks nearby, and you start kissing my lips and begin kissing my chest. Slowly you make your way towards my cock. I close my eyes as I feel your tongue run along its length, as you end at its sensitive tip. I feel your lips as they wrap around it. That amazing, soft, warm, moist feeling of you sucking me, and the motions of your tongue as it moves against my cock's tip, sending sparks of pleasure through me. But you're not intending for me to get there just yet. I let out a small sigh of impatient disappointment as you stop. But that all disappears as I look into your eyes, and as our lips meet, and our hands touch, our fingers interlock, our bodies pressed tight against each other. After what must have been a 15 minute kiss, we take a breath, and you realize you're still without your clothes. That stirs a bit of worry again, and so we decide to go and get them.

The thought of walking those 3 minutes through the woods naked gives you a nervous but excited sensation in your stomach. You really hope we don't encounter a jogger or some middle aged couple walking their dog, but at the same time the thought of that happening has you at the edge of excitement. I can see what you're thinking, and I know that as I kiss you, and run my hand across your back, you will be powerless to stop the buildup of your wetness. So, as we walk back to the BBQ site, your heart nervously beating, you're walking naked. My hand switches between touching your hip and cupping your butt cheeks, and you feel the wetness is there again. And with every step you take, the rubbing motions of your pussy lips spread the wetness around as it emerges, coating everything with its smooth and glistening juices. If it wasn't for the breeze carrying it away, the forest would be filled with the scent of your sex.

Soon we reach the BBQ site. But as we approach, we hear voices. We cross a small hill, and peek out from behind some bushes. A small group of girls from the college have stopped by for an evening BBQ! There's maybe 10 or 12 of them, maybe some sorority event, or some other club, but it looks like they just got started. Panic sets in, now we are stuck! Your clothes are right there, at the BBQ site, and we can see them on the empty bench. But we can't get to it, and we can't even leave, since crossing the site is the only way out.

*** Part III - Stranded ***

A nervous yet excited feeling starts to run through you, wondering how long before you get back to your clothes? I only wear a short t-shirt and baggy pants, and we could share my clothes. But it would still be really awkward to go into the middle of the BBQ and pick up your clothes like that. Or should you just walk up naked and pick up the clothes as if it's the most natural thing in the world? The thought of doing that actually turns you on. But we decide to wait for a while, and walk back to the lake. It's a nice and warm summer evening. It's not at all bad being outside, especially when we're sitting on a rock with our feet dangling in the water, and what's even better: you're naked and in my arms, resting on my lap.

While still hearing the people faintly in the background, you can feel my lips kiss your naked body. Sitting here naked, with the voices not far away, sends your heart racing. You know that you want to have sex now. And as you start to unbutton my pants again, you reach into my back pocket. It's still there! With a big naughty smile on your face, you take out the sleeping-blindfold that you had brought with you from the long airplane flight the other day. And you put it on. Now you won't see if anyone is coming, or if anyone is watching. These thoughts of nervousness and uncertainty are driving you crazy and turn you on. My hands are touching your body, my lips are kissing your breasts, and your hands are slowly undressing and touching me.

As you hear the distant voices, every noise that falls out of line sends your heart and mind and imagination racing. The blindfold hides anything that could reassure you or calm you. Of course I can still look around. And you smile a naughty smile, as you make me promise not to tell you if I see someone is approaching. You make me promise never to stop having sex with you, even if someone is there - and just pretend I can't hear or see then. Only you are allowed to notice, and only you can ask me questions whether someone is around, or how they are reacting. I agree with a big smile, wondering where today will lead us.

Soon we are both naked, and I sit on a small cushion of my clothes, and you sit on my legs facing me. You feel my hard penis press against the length of your wet pussy, and my soft balls resting against your legs. And as you shift your hips, and as I kiss you, your fingers reach down, guiding me, and you slide me inside of you. It goes so easily and so smooth, from the wetness that you built up all afternoon. You let out a loud moan as I enter you deep, and after all this tension and nervousness it feels so good to have me become a part of you. Your mind blows away all of the worries about being discovered, as the tip of my cock pushes your pussy lips open and enters you. Tingling sensations of pleasure sweep through you with every move, making you feel so good, so happy, so excited, and so turned on. You don't really think anyone will discover us, but at the same time the faint possibility of that turns you on. And we keep having sex for a few minutes. From your motions and your sounds, we both know you'll be getting close to an orgasm soon.

The wind has picked up, but it's not the rustling of the leaves that makes you freeze suddenly. You hear the voices of two girls, and with the blindfold it's hard to tell how close they are. Your heart is pounding. A hundred questions run through your head, and with my cock still inside of you, and in the darkness of the blindfold, it suddenly feels as if the voices are right beside you. With a shaky nervous voice, you whisper and ask me if someone is there?

I look around, and tell you there are two very cute and attractive girls, maybe in their early 20's, and they don't seem to wear all that much more clothing than we do. But I also tell you they can't see us, as they went around a small corner. The presence of the two girls so near but out of sight is turning you on. You know that if we have sex now, and if you reach orgasm, they will hear you. But you also know that you'll never be able to cum in silence. And, knowing that there seems little way out of being discovered, turns you on. I know that what is running through your head right now. So my hands slide under your hips, and I slowly move you up and down, and as a wave of wetness exits you and coats my cock and my lap, I kiss your breasts. We spend a long time having very slow and very quiet sex, both knowing it will not stay quiet forever.

What turns you on today is this sexual puzzle game that is in your mind. With all these pieces that have no connection. You feel different things than you hear, and hear things different than you imagine, and imagine different things from what I tell you. The connection of all these isn't made, because of the blindfold, and so it almost feels as if you're having different sexual encounters all happening at the same time. But they all come together and pull you higher and higher towards an orgasm that you know will be heard for a mile. And this excitement has you wet in anticipation, and your heart racing with nervousness, because you know that once you cum, there is no stopping yourself. And that inevitability is turning you on beyond belief.

And so every bit of information makes you a little bit more excited and also more nervous. But each time, the nervousness is drowned by your arousal that keeps building higher. You ask me if I can see the girls, and if they are around? I tell you yes, and that the two girls must be lovers in search of a hidden place just like us. I whisper to you that they settled down and kiss, I can see them if I move my head the right way. If it wasn't for the wind, they could hear us. And if it wasn't for the bushes and a few trees, they could see us. And if it wasn't for the scent of summer flowers saturating the air, I am sure they would notice the smell of your wetness and arousal in the air.

Every time I whisper to you what I see, I time it with the motion of our bodies. And just as you feel my cock slide back deep inside of you, you hear me whisper, "they are the same girls that saw me fingering you on the park bench." And the sounds that earlier were just sounds, suddenly have faces as you recall the encounter with the same girls earlier this afternoon. And as my cock touches the far depth of your body, and with my fingers circling and ever so gently pinching your nipples, I tell you "remember they were so impressed by the wet spot you left on the park bench?"

Just as I finish telling you, and just as the images run through your mind, I pull out and then quickly thrust my cock deep inside of you, eliciting a loud moan of pleasure and surprise. We begin to hear some very telling noises of pleasure coming from the girls' direction. But you don't care, you know today you'll be cumming harder than ever. If you had listened carefully, you would have heard what I saw. That the two girls looked up, and started staring at us. But I keep my promise not to say anything unless you ask. And questions are not on your mind right now.

It is this combination of emotions and sensations that all come from different places. My touch of your body, the feeling of my hard cock sliding inside of you. The sound of the two girls getting louder, making out nearby, their panting, their moans, they replaces the darkness of the blindfold with images. You're floating on a cloud, it never once is crossing your mind to wonder why the girls sounds are so much louder and clearer now.

12