Bill and Karyn

Story Info
If there is no physical contact, is it as bad?
7.7k words
3.91
72.8k
44

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/04/2016
Created 02/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mordbrand
mordbrand
254 Followers

After a lot of thought and reading some of the well thought out comments on this story, as well as the second part I posted, I came to the conclusion that I should fix some of the things I missed on this initial submission and delete the second one. Sometimes writers need to tie up a story rather than try to please everyone, or wait a year and try to add on to it. I'm submitting this fixed version and asking for the other ones to be buried in a deep, dark hole where hopefully they will cause no further trouble.

"Bill, please understand, it was a mistake..."

I'm Bill, although right now I am in what might be called a fugue state. I'm just your average guy. Average height, weight, job, car, and up until about ten minutes ago, average life. The person begging for me to understand is, or maybe the better word would be was, my average wife. Karyn is not a knockout sexpot, I love her but it's not like I should have to be fending off Paris for her hand or sending ships to war. In fact, the sight of her on her knees with her mascara running in dark streaks down her face is vaguely...I guess repugnant would be the best fit, although I can't be sure if my recent discovery is not affecting my opinion. I would have never thought that in such a brief period of time you could fundamentally change your feelings toward a person, but then I also never thought that Karyn would have cheated on me.

The dictionary defines cheating as being sexually unfaithful to a spouse or significant other. By strict definition, I can't say that she was cheating, but even if the physical act of sex is not involved, doesn't emotional unfaithfulness come close? Where do you draw the line in the sand? If I look at porn and masturbate, does that count? Or what if I am at a beach and see a pretty girl, does any fantasy I may have place me in the position of cheating? I'm somewhat unsure, but I am rapidly redefining my feelings on the subject.

The trail of events that led us to this confrontation are definitely not what a reasonable person would consider a stereotypical discovery of unfaithfulness. I didn't get sick and come early to find my wife blowing the postman, there was no strange car in my driveway that the neighbor asked me about over a cold one, and to be quite honest I've never owned or cared to own a Mustang. I could have probably dealt with the situation better if it would have been typical, simply because I deal in the realm of average.

I am a risk assessment analyst, yes the same job Ben Stiller had in that movie a decade or so ago. Although it's basically just a job where I look at statistics regarding trends in computer failures to determine what needs to be changed from a support or manufacturing standpoint. Where I work isn't really important to the current location I find myself in, at least I think it doesn't. Then again, am I really thinking straight at all given the situation?

Karyn has always been a bit of a 'geek girl', although not the type that you see in ads or on TV. You know, the supermodels that have glasses on and maybe some tats or piercings. While I'm sure there statistically has to be a few of those out there, reality is a different story. She doesn't even wear glasses, although that is neither here nor there. What she does do, and this is something that I used to do as well when I had more time, is play online games. Doesn't matter if it is a first person shooter or some sappy role-playing game, she loves them. We actually started dating because I was wearing a cap with a Quake symbol on it and we ended up striking up a conversation about the game at the TGI Fridays that she used to waitress at five years ago. A couple of dates later, I knew she was the one. She said the same at the time, but recent events make a lie of that I think.

In any case, I did come home early from work last Friday but, like I mentioned previously, there was no dick in the wife action happening. Again, had that happened I am sure I would be more clear in my resolve, but this is not a simple black and white situation. Dear God, I wish it were.

After parking my car in the garage, I decided to try and prank my wife by sneaking in the house and then scaring her while she was at her desk. She only works part time now, at a different restaurant in the evenings, and we had been recently discussing her reducing her hours to zero in the hopes of starting a family. With both of us in our late twenties, we thought it was kind of time more than anything else. As I slowly closed the door leading from the garage to the kitchen, I peered around the counter-top to see if I could catch a glimpse of her at the computer. Score! She was sitting there in her work outfit, obviously trying to get in a few minutes of sword-swinging action before having to leave for the evening. She must have been killing orcs furiously because she was clacking keys on the keyboard like a mad woman, all the better to cover my surprise attack from the rear.

I crept closer, moving slowly so that my shoes would not make excessive noise on the floor. My footsteps slowed and finally came to a stop as I became more interested in what was on the screen than scaring my wife. Her rapid keystrokes were not what I had thought them to be, instead she was chatting to someone in the role playing game, a character called Fourdahord. I didn't recognize the name as anyone in our smallish guild, but then I didn't play nearly as often as her so I couldn't be sure. My world started shaking once I started to read the text, rapidly moving from a heartquake in the low richter scale to a massive tremor. I felt like I couldn't breathe, like a weight was on my chest preventing it from rising. I'm not a n00b, I've been around long enough to understand that people carry on electronic relationships through various media. I just never thought it was something my wife, the woman I loved, would be doing.

We have a pretty vanilla sex life. She doesn't care for anal, neither do I really since in my past experiences with it and former girlfriends, it has always been a messy affair. I've heard in porn they do special things like colon cleanses and not eating solids prior to a scene involving it, but none of the girls I have been with bothered to do all of that. I guess I would rank it up with period sex, it's definitely sex so it's cool, but it tends to be a bit nasty afterwards. We do like oral and both of us are more than willing to spend a good amount of time 'dining at the Y or T'.

Up until now I thought we both considered another partner a no go situation. During our buildup to engagement and marriage, I had been extremely clear that I was definitely not into it and she had quickly agreed. Especially since she knew I had a huge dislike for my father, a serial adulterer. I have more half-siblings than any reasonable person should have, thanks to his seed slinging adventures. We had discussed, at length, his exploits and how they had hurt me and my mother during the years. In fact, for a few years during my teens, I even resented my mother for taking my dad back ever time. When he died, I didn't go to his funeral; I still haven't visited his grave. My mom still forgave him, even though he died on top of a 19 year old from a heart attack. She even wrote his eulogy.

Yet, right here in plain text I was watching her talk to this Fourdahord person. Describing to him how hot the pictures of his fucking his wife was and whether or not he liked the pictures she had sent of her being taken doggy-style by me. "What...the...fuck" I thought? We never took pictures of us having sex that I knew of, nor would I condone her sending those pictures to some asshole for him to jack off to. This had to be some type of day-mare, it really had to, because I was rapidly reaching a point just shy of boiling in my anger. My subconscious wishes were not granted, because he described how hot her shaven pussy made him, especially the cute little birthmark near her labia. I won't go into detail as to what he described wanting to do to her in person, because to be honest it sickened me. I certainly was not getting an erection like husbands are apparently wont to get over the thoughts of their beloved wife being violated by another man.

Unfortunately, since I had yet to be detected, my nightmare was far from being over. Karyn was going so far as to ask in the chat when this Fourdahord and his wife were going to be in our town. As the discussion went on, it became more than clear that during the past weeks or months the three of them had hatched a plan to spring a swapping situation on me in the near future. A new line of text popped up in the chat box. Fourdahord wrote that they would be making plans to come into our city via airplane next week and that he had procured some Molly, which I could only assume to be some sort of drug, that would help to insure my compliance with the swap. Karyn quickly typed back that she was incredibly excited about the idea and that she was sure she could get me to 'come around' once I saw Fourdahord's hot wife. She hit Enter and then began typing again "Sexyundedrge: Gawds, this is going 2b so hawt. Quick, turn on ur cam, i'm gonna play with myself until I cummm all over ur screen. sooo fucking horny!!1!".

I watched her activate her webcam and minimize the game, suddenly amused as I realized that her hopeful soon to be fuckbuddy was going to be able to clearly see me behind her. The anger still was there, but I was glad she was about to get the scare I previously had in mind for her. In fact, I was pretty fucking stoked about it, to be fair. Hopefully she would soon be feeling the pain and anguish I had just had bestowed on me in the last few minutes. I heard a weaselly voice, really pathetic if you ask me, screech "Holy Shit, babe, is that your husband behind you!"

There was a brief second, about as long as it takes to inhale all the air you can and hold it, before my wife turned around and confirmed that I was in fact behind her. Quickly she reached under her desk and yanked out the power cable, making everything go dark on her table. I stood there with a bland look on my face, staring into her eyes as the fans on her computer slowly whirred to a stop. "Hi, loving wife of mine!" I said in a fake cheery voice, "Anything you want to tell me?"

I could see the gears turning in her mind as she went through plan A through Z and to come up with a way to save her ass, to bury the evidence. Of course, she did shut down her computer, but she couldn't shut down my brain, at least in a legal way. "H-hi, honey...what are you doing home so early?"

"Really, Karyn, that was all you could come up with? Would you like it if I took a nap and gave you some time to get your ducks lined up in a row?" I said in a deceivingly mild tone.

"W-what do you mean, Bill?" her voice trembled, as tears started to well in her eyes.

"I mean, perhaps if I went into the bedroom and took a nap, a siesta if you will, you could go to work on trying to figure out some way to explain to me how you fucking just ruined our marriage." I sneered in a tight lipped grin. "Do you think that would be a sufficient amount of time for you to get your story straight?"

"Bill, please understand, it was a mistake..."

I looked at her, stunned. A mistake. How the fuck is having a cyber relationship with some ass, apparently one that is willing to drug someone to participate in extra-marital relations, a mistake? I wanted to shout my enraged thoughts out to her, but my brain was freezing up from the cold anger flowing through my veins. I finally managed to choke out a question, "How does one make a mistake like this, Karyn? Please, explain to me like I'm a five year old, how?"

"Well, I've been depressed lately. You've been pushing for kids and I'm starting to feel older and less attractive..."

"I am pushing for kids?" I shouted, interrupting her. "I thought we both wanted kids and when have I ever told you that you were getting unattractive? When have I ever done that?"

"You wanted an explanation, so let me explain" she pleaded. "I know you love me, and you tell me that every day, but you never say that I am beautiful. You never tell me that I have amazing tits or a hot ass." She paused, looking down, "I guess I started feeling that I was washed up, especially since I don't get the same looks that I used to when I go to work. Guys don't hit on me anymore and my tips have been going down..."

"Your tips have been going down and you've not been getting hit on as much because you wear a wedding ring. Not every guy is a goddamn dog that hits on married women, especially not a damn waitress at a family restaurant!" I continued, "You don't work at TGI Friday's anymore, Karyn, and if you recall, you struck up a conversation with me then. I wasn't hitting on you, even though I did think you were attractive and that you did have a hot ass!"

"You're right, I fucked up, OK? I fucking fucked up, but do you realize that is the first time you have said I was attractive or called me hot in months?" She whispered, eyes towards the floor, "I've had self-esteem problems ever since high school, I know I am not the cute girl or the hot chick and sometimes...sometimes I feel like you settled."

I was about to shout at her again when what she said struck me. "What do you mean, I settled?" I reached down and raised her chin so that I could look her in the eyes.

"I feel like you decided that it was a statistical time for you to get married, so when the opportunity made itself available you just went with it. Just like kids, I think you have decided that it's the most logical time to have them and so we are going to have them," She said in a breathy voice. She held up her hand to forestall a response. "I know we talked about them, but it was more of a one sided discussion. You mentioned it, I said maybe, and now we're suddenly going to be getting pregnant. I'm not even sure I want kids, Bill."

"Karyn, I guess no matter what happens from here, I owe you an apology. I'm sorry that you ever felt that I settled for you. I'm sorry you felt that I was forcing the decision for children upon you. I love you Karyn, even as I stand here so pissed off that I almost want to hurt you, I love you and you are MY beautiful wife. I'm sorry that you have had doubts about that, I'm sorry I took you for granted, but what led us to this?" I said with tears slowly falling down my cheeks. Maybe she was right in that sense, I had been pushing hard for kids and I've never been a super romantic guy. Plus, after a couple has been together for a while, you start to take one another for granted. Still, it didn't necessarily forgive her actions, or her showing herself and me to some stranger.

She thought about it for a second, "I guess it started about 3 months ago, I was feeling really low after the last time we talked about my quitting and us starting a family." She turned and plugged the computer back in. "I was putting together the guild website and I listed my Facebook profile link for members to contact me until I could get the email and message boards working. I think that is when Fourdahord looked up my profile and started talking to me."

She proceeded to show me the various discussions they had had, from the first ones on her Facebook, to her emails. I guess if I ever would have checked, it was clear as day that she was slowly being seduced by this other person, but in my defense I never thought I needed to check up on her before now. I'm not a master of seduction, but it was clear how Fourdahord slowly but steadily built her up and tore me down, working his way through her logical thoughts to erode her confidence in our marriage. It was slimy, but clearly effective, since my intelligent wife had succumbed to it.

"So, explain to me, how did he persuade you to ramp up to a real life meeting" I asked, not seeing that in any of the emails.

"By this time he said it would be easier if we communicated in game, especially since he wanted to make sure that you didn't find out. He said that we would have to work on you to make you agreeable. I guess by then it was just this big fantasy to me. I never planned on actually going through with it, but it was fun to have the thought of another man lusting after me." Karyn rotated her chair around to face me again. "I know that you won't believe me, but I wasn't going to give him our address. We sent pictures and masturbated to each other on webcams, but that was as far as I ever planned to let it go."

I pinched my nose between my thumb and forefinger, shaking my head. "Oh, that's all, just some mutual NUDE masturbation and cyber-sex, but that's where you drew the line. Why should that bother me in the grand scheme of things, right?"

She opened her mouth to reply, but just then it hit me, kind of like a sledgehammer on a fence post. "Wait a goddamn minute, it wasn't just you and him jacking or jilling off, you sent him video of us having sex!"

"I was kind of hoping you would have forgotten that part," she mumbled guiltily.

"Well, Lady Luck appears to be shitting on you today, babe. So, maybe you can explain that to me as well..."

"Well, after we started talking in game, he kept pushing me to show us...doing it. He wanted his wife to see you and I, to kind of get her ramped up, I guess." She grabbed my hand and led me into the bedroom. Sitting on the dresser was a bear she had said was a present from a girlfriend. She pulled it down and opened a zipper on the back. "It's a nanny cam, I bought it for later...after we got pregnant. I had it in the attic but when Tim, that's his real name, kept harping about me getting some video of us, I set it up here." In the back of the bear, you could see a digital recorder setup and batteries. She put it back on the dresser, face down and went back to the living room. I followed, seething over the fact that someone else had seen me making love to my wife.

"I streamed some video to him after he sent me some videos of him and his wife." She clicked into another folder where there were some mpeg files. One of them started playing and I was treated to the sight of Tim, who was actually a scrawny little prick with a beer gut and scraggly red hair, frantically banging what looked like a cocktail wiener into a lady the size of the Stay-Puft marshallow man. I couldn't help it, I fucking started laughing like crazy, so hard that I had to bend over to keep from getting a cramp in my ribs.

When I finally was able to stop, I stood and looked at my wife, who looked like she was in shock at my reaction. I wiped my eyes and coughed. "So, that sick looking fuck is the guy you wanted to bang?"

"No, I never really wanted to have sex with him. It...just got out of hand, Bill. I got into the dirtiness of it and he kept at me, he just kept asking for more. I swear there were so many times that I wanted to just put a stop to it, but it was like every time I was about to break him off, he would come up with some new idea."

"Of course, babe, he is a fucking predator." She looked shocked. "You didn't see it, but the guy was a master of conning you. He has probably done this before, took some depressed wife and led her down the primrose path right into a divorce." I paused, then sat down on the love seat. "Fuck, babe, I want to believe you wouldn't have been dumb enough to keep going, but I think you would have. I think you would have ended up drugging me and letting his whale of a wife suffocate me to death."

"I wouldn't have! I swear I wouldn't have let it actually go that far!" She cried, trying to sit next to me. I put my leg up on the love seat and just looked at her.

She sighed, seeing the disbelief clearly written on my face. "I know you can't forgive me love, not with the way your father was. I just want you to know that I will always love you, even after you divorce me, and I hope you can find someone better than me to fill your life with joy."

mordbrand
mordbrand
254 Followers
12