Bill and Sue - Camel Toe

Story Info
Brother is caught by sister looking at her camel toe.
3.2k words
4.35
262.6k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Background information; I had just turned 19 and had returned home for the summer after attending my freshman year at IU and things hadn't really changed. My sister was a sophomore at the local junior college choosing a car instead of going off to college. I have been thinking about talking to dad and mom about transferring to a local college and get a car. I had only been home for a few days and had spent the day at the lake with friends.)

I hadn't heard the term "Camel Toe" in my life until I came in from swimming with some friends and saw my sister propped up on the couch reading a book. She didn't even acknowledge my entrance into the living room; she was too engrossed in the book she was reading.

I started to say hello when my eyes beheld a sight that gave me an instant hard-on. Her panties had ridden up into her pussy and provided a glorious sight for a teenage boy -- a camel toe!

I just stood there gawking and feeling my hard-on throb. It was something that I had never seen before. But my revelry was suddenly broken when she said, "What are you doing?"

"Hi Sue" I said dumbly.

She looked at me quizzically and asked, "What's wrong?"

Then I saw a look on her face that I hadn't seen before. She looked down, then her gaze returned to my face, then returned to where she was looking before. I looked down to see what she was looking at and I was really surprised to see that I had a tent in my suit.

I quickly took the towel from around my neck and began to wrap it around my waist. But the tent was still visible. At that moment I was unable to move for some reason and I looked at my sister who was smiling at this point.

"I uah, I hhh-ave to go."

"Oh no, stay there and tell me what's gotten into you."

I was caught. My sister and I have always communicated our thoughts and feelings about almost everything except sex a subject that hadn't come up until this moment. Mumbling I said, "It's your ...," and I pointed to her panty covered pussy.

She moved her book to the side and saw that her nightgown had ridden up to her waist and her panties were showing. She looked back up to me and said, "You've seen my panties before, what's the big deal?"

At this point I said, "Don't move, I'll show you." I pulled out my phone, walked over to her and took a picture. Well, I took several pictures at different angles; I told her that one picture wasn't going to show her what I wanted her to see.

As I took the pictures I noticed that she was still looking at my tent. At one point during my picture taking, I felt the towel around my waist drop.

When I bent over to show the pictures to Sue and my tent brushed her arm. "Sorry" I said, as I gave her the phone.

She looked at the first picture, my tent, and then my face and said, "I don't know what to say." Then she looked at my tent again and said, "I did that?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry"

"I'm thrilled that you find me -- ah, I mean...."

"Yeah, I feel the same way, - ah, you seem to like what you are looking at." And I reached for the phone, set it for pictures and gave it to her. "Do you want to take some?"

She looked up at me, took the phone and started taking pictures.

"Move back a little, - turn sideways" she asked as she sat up to take some more.

I noticed that her legs were spread wide and her panties showed a little wet spot.

She looked down to see what I was looking at and said "Well look at your suit!"

I looked and saw a spot where pre-cum had created a large wet spot and I laughed. "I guess we both feel the same way"

We looked into each other's eyes and reached the same conclusion. We had made the same connections all our lives, especially when we were up to mischief.

I said, "I want to take some pictures of your, ah your," and I pointed to her pussy.

"You want to take some pictures of my pussy?"

"Yes, - and you can take pictures of my dick" I said quickly.

She jumped up from the couch with my phone in hand and ran towards her room shouting, "Come on!"

She grabbed her camera off the bookshelf and said, "Drop your suit!"

Without thinking I quickly untied the string and stripped off my suit.

As I took off my suit she quickly took pictures of my stripping and then started telling me how to pose.

"Stand sideways and let me get a close up," she said as she focused the camera on my hard-on. "Can you hold it up a little," was her next request as she knelt down and snapped a few.

In my excitement of posing I began to get soft and she stopped snapping pictures and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I don't have anything to look at" I complained.

"Oh, I was so excited that I forgot. You know how I am when something gets me going. I forget all about everything else." She pulled off her gown and slipped off her panties. Standing there nude with her panties in her hand reaffirmed my hard-on and I saw her smile.

"I want to take some close-ups of your dick and balls" she said as she walked closer to me.

"Yeah, like that, it's sticking up and looks like a man standing at attention!" She snapped several and then told me to lay back.

When I laid down my dick was on my stomach and she took some pictures of my balls.

"Push your dick up so I can get a picture of your balls and dick," she said as she came in real close. "I like that one," she said. "Now I want you to stand up," she stepped back and said, "Face me." She moved around taking some pictures of me facing her at different angles.

For the next few minutes she took a lot of pictures of my hard penis. When she was satisfied with her work she said, "Can I touch you?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Sit down on the bed."

I sat down and she knelt between my legs and touched me. As she began to examine my dick and balls and when she was cupping my balls she said, "They're like marbles or small balls."

She began to feel one of them and remarked, "They're not round but similar to an egg with something attached to them."

But when she began to rub the head of my dick she said, "It's kind of soft with little lips, but when you look at it from the side it looks like a warrior's helmet."

She rubbed down the front of my shaft and it was a most wonderful feeling.

Her soft warm hands were rubbing the head, my shaft, and cupping my balls. But when she wrapped her hand around my shaft and squeezed I felt the beginning of my shooting and I said, "If you do that again I'll shoot my stuff."

She looked up at me with a wicked gleam in her eyes and said, "Go ahead." And began to squeeze and move her hand up and down my shaft.

"Here it comes" I shouted.

The first shot was strong and flew high getting in her hair. The next shot hit her in the face causing her to flinch a little and the next few hit her breasts, then it just oozed out on her hand as she kept on moving her hand up and down until the pleasure that she gave me was a warm satisfied feeling of relief. She continued to hold my now flaccid dick in her hand and was smiling. She continued to look at my dick in her hand for a long time.

"That was so awesome" she exclaimed. "I've never seen it up close. I mean, I've given boys hand jobs before but it was dark and I couldn't see anything. But this was so, so hot."

"I know. I've never watched anyone either. I loved it. Thank you." And I bent over and kissed her forehead.

When I started to raise my head away from her she placed her free hand on the back of my neck and held me while she kissed me. It was a long and sensual kiss, not a brother and sister kiss. Our tongues danced with each other. I cupped her breast and rubbed the nipple causing her to moan when the doorbell rang.

"Oh, shit", I exclaimed breaking our kiss. We looked at each other as we had done a million times during our child hood when we were caught doing some we shouldn't be doing.

I've got to wash my self and put on clothes, grab your suit and wrap the towel around it and answer the door she shouted as she ran for the bathroom.

I dressed as I walked to the door. The doorbell rang again and I shouted, "Just a minute." When I opened the door, James was standing there.

"You're not ready yet," he asked.

"No, I'm waiting for the shower. You know how girls are," pointing in the direction of the bathroom.

"Well just put on something and come on" James replied.

"I'm not going; I said thinking about my naked sister in the next room. I wanted to be with her some more so I said, "Mom left a note with a million things for me to do. She said that I have to get them all done before Saturday or I can't go to the lake. So, I've decided that after I shower I'll get on them."

"But everyone's going. You can do them later. Besides, Brenda's going to be there and you know how hot she is."

"But I want to go to the lake Saturday. Mom and dad will stick together and not let me go. I've got to spend the next few days getting them done," I said with conviction. "So, you go on and I'll call you later."

"Okay, Okay, but you are going to miss spending time with Brenda." James teased.

In the back of my mind I was thinking about Sue and what we had just experienced and said, "I'll see her on Saturday."

As I closed the door I heard Sue call out, "Who was it?"

"James", I replied in a disappointed voice.

"Come here," she called.

I walked back to her room to find her dressed in her night gown sitting at her dresser combing her hair and I was disappointed. I stood at the door looking in while she was primping.

She looked in the mirror and said, "Don't just stand at the door, come over here."

She continued to brush her hair as I walked over to her. I noticed that she had put on the same pair of wet panties.

"I'm not going to be selfish and besides I want you to reciprocate. I've satisfied you and I want you to do the same for me. I need to..." she looked back at me and smiled. "You know?"

"Can I take pictures?"

She stood up smiling and pointed to the camera, "I'm all yours. But you need to do one thing before we begin."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Take off your suit," was her reply.

I stripped and grabbed the camera.

"Move over to the bed, face me and slowly remove your gown."

Sue walked over to the bed, faced me with a big smile and slowly lifted her gown, exposing her panties - Snap. She lifted her gown exposing one breast -- Snap. She lifted the gown exposing both breasts --Snap. Dropping the gown she put her hands on her waist and shoved her hips forward --Snap. She pulled her panties up into her pussy and said the words, "Camel toe," -- Snap.

When she said those words my hard-on jumped in excitement.

She reached down and moved her panties to one side, exposing her pussy -- Snap. Smiling at me with a sly grin she pulled down her panties, exposing the light brown hair that was just above her pussy --Snap. Then she pulled down her panties showing her pussy -- Snap. She cupped her hand over her pussy and smiled seductively at me -- Snap. She pulled her panties back up and put her hand into her panties and closed her eyes, looking like she was gaining pleasure from her fingers -- Snap. Holding on to the side of the bed she pushed her butt up into the air in a sexy pose -- Snap. Facing me, she began to pull her panties down real slow as if in slow motion, posing for a moment as she exposed more and more until she had removed her panties entirely -- Snap, Snap, Snap.

By this time I was really turned on.

Sue held out her hand and pointed. She moved her finger and said, "Come closer and take all the pictures you want."

As I walked over to her, she said, "I can see that you are enjoying this as much as I am" as she pointed to my hard dick.

Slightly embarrassed, I snapped a picture of her breasts. I took some more from different angles as she held them up for me and pinched her nipples.

"I want to take some of your pussy" I said very excited. "Sit on the bed and spread your legs for me". Suddenly I became extremely embarrassed and said, "Uah, I uah, I mean."

"I know what you mean" she replied as she smiled.

I began taking pictures, but when I got in for a close-up, I saw that her pussy was glistening and I said, "Wow you're really wet."

"I know and I'm patiently waiting for you to finish your pictures' so you can reciprocate."

Right then it dawned on me that I had gotten off and she hadn't. So I said, "How are we going to do this? I've only felt up Cindy in the car," I blurted out.

"I guess you're just about as inexperienced as I am" she said sitting up on the bed.

"But, I've been thinking about how I can give you access to me without being in a car and I have a great idea. I want you to sit up against the head board of my bed."

I crawled up on the bed and scooted up to the head board and leaned back.

"Spread your legs apart. Yeah just like that." She crawled up and scooted up between my legs with her butt touching my dick.

"I don't want to sit on it, you'll be uncomfortable, pull it up!"

I reached down and lifted my dick up as she leaned back against me.

"There, now you can play with my breasts and pussy all you want."

My dick pulsed as I said, "I'm not sure what you want."

"I want you to start doing whatever you want and if you do something I don't like, I'll let you know."

"Sounds like a plan," I said as my dick swelled against her back and I cupped one breast in each hand and began to massage them.

She chuckled and said, "Feels like he's enjoying it."

"Who," I asked.

"Little Bill," she replied referring to my dick.

I massaged her breasts kissed her neck and at her urging I licked just under her ear and nibbled on the lobe, gently pinching on her nipples when she shuttered.

"Are you okay," I asked.

"Oh, yeah," she purred. "I'll probably do that some more - you just keep on doing what you're doing -- it's good."

I sucked on her neck some more while rolling her nipples in my fingers. I began to notice the effect of the different things that I did, such as scratching her stomach, gently rubbing my finger around her belly button, nibbling on her ear and neck. When I placed both hands along the insides of her thigh, just on the edges of her pussy she shook a whole lot and let out a long low sigh.

I began to rub her pussy and she opened her legs, spreading so I could get better access. She was so wet and the little button that I saw was glistening like a little diamond.

When I ran my hand across it she shuttered and said, "There, use your finger and rub there."

It was an urgent request. I began to slowly move my finger over the button when she suddenly put both of her hands on my hand and finger. She pushed my hand into herself and began to moan and cry out. She shook and moved from side to side.

This continued for a long time and I kissed her neck with soft kisses. I whispered, "I love you" into her ear.

When I felt her relaxing in my arms I felt content. I felt like I had given her a gift. A gift similar to the one she gave me before the doorbell rang.

She leaned to the side turning her head towards me with her mouth at an angle where I could kiss her and said, "Kiss me."

As I held her we kissed.

"Buzz, Buzz, incoming call, Buzz, Buzz, incoming call" screamed her cell.

I broke our kiss and said, "It may be mom or dad, you need to get that."

I reached over got the phone and handed it to her.

"Hello" she said.

"Bob, I'm busy at the moment!"

The irritation in her voice was something that I had experienced many times in my life and I knew that Bob was in trouble.

"Bob, I can't talk now. My brother and I have to get our chores done or we can't go out this weekend."

I smiled at her lie and caressed her breast with one hand and rubbed her belly with the other. She stopped me when I began to go down lower by placing her hand on top of mine, holding it in place.

"Okay, Bob I'll call you later tonight. Yeah -- whatever!" and she ended the call holding out the phone for me.

She freed my hand and I took the phone and leaned over to put it on the night table. That's when I noticed that it was 4:30; mom and dad would be home in a half hour. "Oh no," I groaned.

"What's wrong" she asked. "Don't you like holding a nude girl in your arms?"

"No! I mean yes! I like holding you but mom and dad will be home soon and we're..."

I didn't get to finish what I was saying because she was a streak of light getting up grabbing her things with the reply of, "I've got to get a shower." She stopped at her door, turned to looked at me and said, "I want to take a shower with you and do some other things, but we don't have time, so let's get ready for mom and dad." She quickly walked back over to me and kissed me on the lips. "You don't know just how much this has meant to me."

(May be continued in the future.)