Billie and the Bordello

Story Info
Hacking gets a boy into deep trouble.
39.4k words
4.69
49k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an old story of mine, but I hope you enjoy it.

*****

Chapter 1

Billy was in deep trouble. He was used to trouble, of course. It followed him around like a bad smell. But this was different. He breathed deeply and slowly, trying to get his heartbeat back to something approaching normal. The adrenaline streaming through his veins made that next to impossible.

He sat down suddenly, his legs shaking from the shock of what had just happened. Billy shook his head as if to deny the truth; that someone had just tried to kill him. He was sure of it. The man standing behind him on the crowded Underground platform had deliberately pushed him into the path of that speeding train.

How Billy had managed to miss the live rail and fall into the gully beneath the rails was something known only to God. His small frame probably helped save him. Billy instinctively held onto a bolt that was embedded in the concrete track as the train screeched above him. He could see the sparks from the deafening wheels so close beside his head. The ground shook, and he felt that he was going to die.

Eventually the train stopped but by that time it had passed over him completely. It was only then that he could hear the women in the crowd screaming as they were sure he was dead. Light suddenly flooded back as the train passed on and a panicky male voice told him to keep still, very still. Billy didn't need any second telling as he lay rigid with terror under the tracks, his eyes wide open. The power was turned off and the station staff slowly helped him from the tracks and back up onto the platform. There was a cheer as the crowd suddenly realised that he had survived. "Christ, you're lucky," the guard said. "We had someone chopped to bits here last week!"

Someone had called the police and ambulance and they had arrived as Billy was helped to the platform.

A tough looking female paramedic asked: "You alright, love?"

Billy nodded and said, "Yea, I'm OK but a bit wobbly on my legs."

The paramedic quickly checked him over and seemed satisfied that Billy was, in fact, in one piece.

"You should come with us to hospital for a check up," she said.

Shaking his head Billy said, "No. No, I'm OK really. Just need to get my wind."

A policeman appeared at his side. "OK then, can you tell me what happened, sir?"

Billy was about to tell him that he'd been pushed when he thought better of it, saying, "I slipped on the edge. There was a big crowd and I was at the front and I just slipped onto the track."

A bystander chipped in "Yeah, there's always too many people on this platform. They ought do something about it."

The policeman asked for Billy's age, name and address.

"I'm 18, my name is Tony, Tony Hatch." Billy said, "32 Duke Street in Walworth" His dentist's address was the only real false address Billy could remember at that point.

Billy had recovered enough of his wits to know he had to get away quickly before the policeman started asking personal questions. The policeman turned to talk to the paramedic and Billy took his chance melting into the crowd running and pushing his way out to the street. He ran on for a few hundred yards down the crowded street filled with shoppers. He came to an alleyway and turned into it. He walked to the dark recess of the alley and finally had to stop, his heart thumping in his chest, breath roaring in his ears. He found a wooden crate and sat down trying to catch his breath.

Sitting there, he said to himself, "Oh, shit! How the hell am I going to get out of this?"

He was sweaty and filthy from his escape and flight as he slowly headed home to his small flat in Battersea. He was sure that the police would be looking for him after his sudden departure. He stuck to the dark streets and shadows and every so often he stopped and looked around, but he couldn't tell if he was being followed. By this time his heart rate was back under control and he started to relax a little.

Doubts about what had happened crept into his mind. What if it had been an accident? Was he imagining it? He'd always had an overactive imagination. By the time he had made it to his front door he had convinced himself he was mistaken. He reached out with his front door key and found the door swung open by itself. He froze. From somewhere he managed to find the courage to get through the door and into the flat. It was a war zone. Everything had been ransacked. Furniture and clothes were strewn everywhere. Anything not fixed permanently down had been torn to pieces or shredded.

Billy could no longer deny the truth. They were out to get him-for good.

A movement caught his eye. Oddly enough, in the midst of the chaos his lap top computer was on the bed and had been left switched on. The screen saver was running. So someone had been trying to get into his files. Billy knew he had to leave quickly, but he had the sense to grab the laptop and its case and then bolted through the door and out into the street.

He knew what he had to do now. His mind had cleared quickly and he realised there was one person who could help him - Sam. The same Sam who had got him into this mess. Billy had to contact Sam. And there was only one way he could do that-with the laptop.

Sam

It had begun innocently enough. Billy had been into computers for a long time. He had never been able to fit in with the male posturing and aggression at his all boys' school. His slender build and good looks, together with a dislike of the usual male activities of sports and drinking marked him out.

The other boys felt he was slightly odd and left him alone most of the time. Of course, his build and looks attracted the homosexual boys and Billy was pursued occasionally by some that were interested in him for their predatory sexual needs. Billy was happy enough to play along with the mutual masturbation and even allowed one boy to suck his cock a few times. But after one particularly aggressive groping in the showers, Billy decided enough was enough and made it clear he wanted no more. This, of course, left him even further isolated and Billy's reaction was to become obsessive about his computing. The school had an excellent computer facility and with the help of an enthusiastic teacher, Billy soon acquired a high level of technical skill and a reputation as a nerd.

Billy became fascinated with hacking. At first this was restricted to breaking passwords for things like shareware programmes. But as with all obsessions Billy was driven to riskier things. The school computer files proved to be a pushover and Billy even altered some of his tormentors' grades - downwards of course. He rapidly spread his wings, breaking into more and more systems. But the day he discovered the Internet was a watershed for Billy. The whole world opened up for him on his computer screen and from that day he was hooked. By this time Billy had left school and worked for a large company in IT Support. Although this placed him in the corporate hierarchy somewhere below the tea lady in most of the other employee's eyes, Billy didn't mind because it gave him access to all the computing power he could ever have dreamed of.

Billy also discovered he could make friends on the Internet. Whereas in real life he found it difficult to form relationships easily, on the Internet it was different. Billy became a frequent visitor to many of the chat rooms that sprang up all over the Web. Here he could be himself and people accepted him for what he was, and Billy for the first time felt at ease with himself.

One thing Billy had discovered early was cybersex. He had become adept at meeting people online and indulging in his fantasies with them simply by typing words onto the screen. Billy had been using one chat room a lot recently and had seen the name Sam logged in frequently, but Sam never seemed to join in - seemed happy to watch everything. One evening in the middle of a session he found himself being pm'd by Sam.

"hello billy" the words appeared on his screen.

"hi sam. How r u? M or F?" Billy responded.

"F billy"

"where u from sam?"

"london, billy"

"me too sam"

"I know, billy"

"you want to cyber, sam?"

"can we just chat first, billy?"

"surething"

"good, billy, hows your day been?"

Billy liked the fact that Sam seemed keen to get to know him unlike most of the others who just wanted to cyberfuck as quickly and as often as possible. Sam wanted to know how Billy felt, what he liked to do, how he spent his day. Before long Billy was opening up to Sam in a way he had never done to anyone else on line. They swapped e-mail addresses and promised to meet again the next day.

Billy wondered all day whether Sam would come back and his heart skipped a beat when he saw her name in the chat room. They met nearly every night on-line after that first time as well as swapping e-mails if they couldn't get to meet.

Billy found himself looking more and more eagerly towards their sessions and now talked pretty much only to Sam online. He had a passing thought that this was more like a real seduction than anything he had experienced in real life. Eventually, just like a real seduction their messages began to get hotter and hotter. Through the keyboard and screen they began to explore their desires and fantasies, uninhibited by reality.

They played out every wish and dream that Billy had ever thought of and a few that Sam suggested that Billy had never considered. Billy even agreed one night to reverse their roles and he became the female partner with Sam as a male character. This turned into one of their hottest and most erotic sessions as Sam threw herself into the gender change. Billy found this a little difficult at first but as Sam began to play the dominant role he found himself thinking and acting more and more easily as a girl and becoming strangely submissive to Sam.

Later, after he had logged off Billy began to feel troubled about that session. He couldn't forget it, but he didn't know why. Sam never suggested it again and Billy was a little scared too, but he knew he wanted to.

One night Sam came on but seemed really disturbed and wasn't her usual confident, leading self.

Billy asked "sam, what's up?"

"oh some personal problems billy"

"can I help?"

"don't think so billy. I'm in a bit of trouble"

"tell me sam. Two heads better than one"

"well I did some work for a company recently and I just found out they have got some info on me on file"

"what's the problem with that sam?"

"well it's about some stuff I did a few years ago which might have been a little illegal"

"isn't that like being a little pregnant? It either is or isn't illegal LOL"

"billy this is serious, if they use this I could go to jail"

"wow sam can't you ask for it back"

"billy these aren't people you just say please to"

"oh"

Sam had logged off then before Billy could ask any more. He wondered if he had upset Sam with his attitude and wanted to apologise as soon as possible. The next few nights Sam wasn't logged in to any of their usual haunts and Billy began to miss Sam badly. He had not realised just how strong his feelings had become for Sam and he began a frantic search online for Sam. No-one in the chat rooms had seen her logged in recently and Billy began to feel he might have blown it completely. He couldn't believe how much he missed Sam now she was gone. He felt lost and angry with himself and swore that if he ever found her again he would make it up to her.

Then, a couple of nights later when Billy had become really depressed he logged in to one of their usual chat rooms and he was elated to see her name logged in. He jumped on to the keyboard to send her a private message.

"sam?

"yes billy"

"where have u been? i've missed u"

"why? u weren't very nice to me last time"

"i'm sorry sam, i didn't want to upset u. u mean a lot to me"

"it didn't seem so last time billy"

"sam, i'm really sorry, i don't want to lose u .i didn't know it was so serious"

"billy, it is serious"

"sam, can i help?"

"only getting that file back will help"

"sam, is it on computer?"

"yes billy I think so"

"ok ..give me the name of the company, telephone numbers, websites, anything you know about them"

"what you going to do, billy?"

"wait and see"

Sam had e-mailed the information to Billy later that day. Billy had assembled a battery of hacking tools and techniques and using the computers at his work he felt it would be easy enough to get into the database. Billy was always amazed at how easy it was to hack into most companies. Their computer security was in general feeble and pathetically easy to bypass. The company was called The Carter Clinic and appeared to be a private health clinic. Billy idly wondered how that could lead to anything dangerous and guessed that Sam might have used the Clinic and hadn't paid the bill or something and was too embarrassed to tell him.

As soon as he began to work on this he realised that this company in fact did take its security seriously. They had fenced the computers in pretty effectively and Billy found it difficult to work out how to get in through the firewalls and other barriers in place. At this point Billy felt the rush of a challenge. He wanted to do this for Sam but now he also wanted to do this to prove to himself that he could. A dangerous course for an obsessive personality to take.

He thought constantly about how to crack the security, talked to a few hacker friends online and almost despaired at one point. Then, he found his breakthrough. Sometimes, when people try to make sure they have locked all the windows and double bolted the back door, they pop out for a few minutes and leave the front door key under the door mat. One afternoon, Billy found the front door key. He couldn't quite believe it. There was his way in, right in front of him. Whoever designed the security system had left a tiny opening for himself to squeeze in quickly if he needed to without triggering the security systems. And Billy had found it.

Billy went in through the opening in a flash. He quickly searched for a database and found what looked like a client record system. Sam had said that her records would be in their client system but she didn't know what name they might have it recorded against. Billy decided to download the whole file and set to work to get it done quickly. He knew he couldn't hang around for long and although he had covered his tracks well he never liked being in for any longer than necessary. Luckily the file wasn't so big and after a few minutes the transfer was complete, and he logged out of the system.

Yes, yes yes he punched the air in celebration. He had done it. He thought about looking at the file before sending it to Sam but in the end just e-mailed it without looking at it. He was just so pleased with himself for being able to crack a tough one. He logged on that night to find Sam waiting for him,

"billy, thank u. I got it ok. u are so clever"

"yeah it was tough"

"billy, i have to know did u open the file up?"

"no just sent it to u"

"good billy thank u again. now what should we do to celebrate...?"

Chapter 2

That had been last night. And now Billy was running for his life. He knew he had to get to Sam to warn her and get some help. By now it was getting near to lunchtime and he headed for the local library. He found a quiet corner and connected his laptop to his mobile phone. He dialled up his ISP and e-mailed Sam asking her to meet him in their favourite chat-room urgently. He waited a while and prayed that Sam was checking her e-mail regularly. Logging on he nearly screamed out loud when he saw her name.

"sam something's happened we're in trouble"

"billy, what's up?"

Billy quickly explained what had happened,

"sam what can I do?"

There was no answer.

"sam?"

No answer

"sam? are u there?"

"sam what can i do?"

"billy, ok calm down it will be alright, I promise u. I want u to meet me this evening"

"where?"

"i'll give you directions. make sure you're not followed. its a place called the club tropicana"

Billy pushed open the door and walked straight into the bar. Inside, the lighting was so subdued he had to stop to let his eyes adjust to the dark. The Club Tropicana consisted of a single, long room with a bar on one side and a row of booths on the other side. Lou Reed's Walk on the Wild Side was playing on the sound system and the room was filled with smoke and the earthy scent of alcohol and warm bodies. Billy saw men and women standing at the bar and sitting together in the booths. Billy heard someone laughing out loud and turned his head to see. His eyes had now adjusted to the gloom and he saw that it was a large blonde girl who had laughed. Or to be more accurate he now realised with a shock it wasn't a blonde girl but a guy dressed as a girl.

His head snapped round the room, his eyes now wide with surprise. All around him what he had thought were girls were in fact men dressed as women. His mouth must have been open as the blonde walked over to him and said in a deep and husky voice, "You looking for someone in particular, honey? Or will I do?"

Billy's mouth was opening but nothing was coming out.

"Lay off, Bernice, he's with me", said a soft voice behind him.

"OK, Sam No harm in trying is there?" laughed Bernice.

Billy's head jerked around to look straight into the most beautiful face he had ever seen.

"Sam?" Billy managed to ask.

"Yep, Billy, the one and only", the girl said before moving quickly forward and kissing him on the lips. Her tongue flashed between his teeth into his mouth and flicked his tongue before withdrawing just as quickly.

His face must have been a picture as she stepped back and laughed.

"You can close your mouth now Billy!"

She put her arm through his and walked him to an empty booth. They sat down and a waitress appeared out of nowhere.

"I'll have a white wine please Lisa, and Billy, what do you want?" asked Sam.

Billy was staring at the waitress who was wearing a skin tight top over her ample breasts and a short black mini skirt revealing a pair of legs that a supermodel would have been proud of.

"What do you want buster?" the girl said in an unmistakably male voice.

"Billy, answer Lisa please. It's very rude to stare at the girls"

"A scotch please" he managed to say.

Lisa disappeared and Billy turned to Sam "Are you a, a, a ...?" he stumbled.

"A what, Billy? Human being? Martian? Piscean?"

"No, I mean everyone else here is..." his voice trailed off.

"I am what you see, Billy." Sam replied.

"Oh right," said Billy still confused by what he was seeing. "Why meet here? I mean, they seem to know you here."

"Well for one, I have a little investment in this club and secondly, I think the guys chasing you might stand out a little here don't you think?"

"Oh yeah. Hadn't thought of that" he said mesmerised as he watched a gorgeous black girl at least six feet tall, bend down to kiss a man six inches shorter.

Billy turned back to look at Sam properly for the first time. Now he could see that his first impression was borne out. She was devastating. Jet black hair cut to surround her face. Hazel eyes stared back at him from a face that with its high cheeks and delicately curved eyes must have had some oriental background. Full lips were highlighted with red lipstick and dark red lip liner and he could see ornate silver earrings dangling from her ears. The thin straps of her dress drew attention to her narrow shoulders and a simple silver necklace hung around her thin long neck.

"Hong Kong Chinese grandmother and Scots Guard grandfather, if you're wondering." She smiled as she said it.

"Oh, no, I mean, you're beautiful" said Billy. For the first but not the last time Billy had the impression Sam could read his mind.