Billie's Journey

Story Info
Billie goes to protest a porn store, and ends up well . . .
5.1k words
4.63
291.1k
177

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,188 Followers

Billie Jenkins started a journey; it was going to be short, and full of doubt and discovery. She went to the wrong store to demonstrate, and so was the only one outside the The PM Book and News Store.

She held her sign, and saw a couple men come out and look at her, and was careful to stay on the sidewalk, as legal protesters were supposed to do. Several of the men made crude suggestions to her, and several of them could not help mentioning the fact that she looked like she had 'really big fun bags' for such a cold bitch. She stoically ignored them, and sipped her water, wondering when her relief was going to get there.

Finally, she decided to go in the store to use the bathroom.

She was a rather mousy looking woman, with her brown hair pulled back into a rather tight knot, and squared off glasses. She was wearing a bulky coat, and had on a loose sweater under it, and a conservative knee length skirt with flat soled black shoes. She wore little makeup, but she had smooth skin, and her lips were naturally plump and soft. Her eyes had just a hint of an almond shape to them from a Japanese great grandmother.

The clerk stared at her like he could not believe she would ask such a thing after she had been protesting all morning when one of the men who had been outside said, "You can use the bathroom in my office, Lady, it might be safer. I'm Charley Moro by the way."

"Umm, thank you, I'm Billie Jenkins," she said. She felt this was a modest outfit, but the man's eyes were nonetheless on her bosom. Despite the frumpy clothes, her large, well formed breasts, the size of coconuts, could be covered completely but not concealed. She found herself wishing she had worn the sports bra, which hugged her massive breasts, squashing them slightly, instead of the one she had worn.

"Right this way then, Mrs. Jenkins," Charlie said, and led her through to the back of the store. He ushered her into a surprisingly large office, and pointed to a door on the back wall. "Right through there, honey," he said, touching her hip lightly.

There was a large poster next to, and on the door, of a young blond woman on her knees, her breasts naked, with what looked like a huge cock rammed in her gasping mouth.

Billie could not stop staring at the poster, and then hurried into the bathroom. She pulled her skirt up, and did her business, blushing at the sexy panties she was wearing; they matched her bra, white frilly things that showed off her curvy hips to a tee. She liked to dress for her husband this way, who would be the only one to ever see these.

Not that he showed that much interest when he did see them; she usually ended up feeling fat though there was scarcely a spare ounce on her lush frame.

She stepped out to see another man in the office; he was also tall and built like a bull, with long blond hair pulled back in a ponytail. "Hi there, Mrs. Jenkins, my partner was just telling me about you," he said, taking her hand in his. "My name is Johnny Talbot."

"Well, hello Mr. Talbot; I'm kind of embarrassed to be umm, you know, protesting against you," Billie trailed off. She was married to a deacon at her church; they had been married eight years, and she had just noticed what they were looking at on the computer screen.

It was a photo of her; all you could see was that she was looking at the poster that was on the door, a strange look on her face, her pretty mouth sagging open in a slight oval shape. "You're pretty sexy, you know, why don't you like our little shop? It might be liberating. You look like you've never seen a dick that big before."

"Umm, how did you get that picture?" she asked, her gut roiling. She could feel her legs trembling. They must have a camera somewhere in the room, she thought to herself. Video never occurred to her.

"Come on; answer my question -- why don't you like our little store? Here, look at this video, maybe it'll change your mind." Talbot said, and he pressed a small button. Suddenly, there was a vivid picture on the TV across the room. It showed a busty young blond with short hair, dressed in a tight halter top and a tiny skirt.

Even as she watched, a man came up and cupped the young woman's big, firm breasts.

"Oh, my god, I can't believe you want me to watch such filth! How could any woman actually do that?"

"It turns some women on," Johnny said, stepping a bit closer to the woman.

"Here, let me help you with your coat."

"I'm not going to watch this," Billie said, but she found herself loosening the coat, and stealing a glance at her picture, framed perfectly in front of the porn poster on the computer screen on Moro's desk. It was obvious that she was staring directly at the giant cock rammed into the girl's mouth, and when she looked back up at the moans coming from the TV the man had pulled the young woman's top up, and was now squeezing the blonds' big, firm tits.

Talbot smiled at her, his brown eyes gleaming, and Billie could not help but notice that his eyes went to the front of her sweater. They must have a camera somewhere in the room, Billie thought again, and a soft shiver raced through her as she felt Talbot peeling the coat off of her arms.

"Tell you what, Mrs. Jenkins, you watch this scene all the way through, and we will give you the picture."

"Wh . . . what?!?" Billie gasped as the man threw the coat on the end of the couch.

"And she's gotta unfasten a couple a buttons on that sweater, loosen up a little, or I might get mean and send this picture around."

"Wh . . what? No, you - You can't do that!" she said, and found herself staring at the man. He was now French kissing the woman, their lips soft, their tongues intermingling. His hands still worked at her big breasts, lifting and squeezing the heaving globes.

"I bet your tits are that big," Charlie Moro said softly, moving up beside her. "Do we have a deal, Mrs. Jenkins?" he asked, his mouth close enough to her ear to make her shiver.

She tried to speak, but in the end just ended up nodding. There was no way all the people she knew, and her husband, would understand. She would stand here, and watch this disgusting display of carnality, and then they would delete the picture and she could go. "And you'll delete all copies of the picture?" she asked, telling herself that she was a smart girl and could get out of this situation.

"Yes, of course we will." Talbot said, reaching out and rubbing her arm lightly. A shiver raced through the housewife, and she licked her lips nervously. Her belly was tumbling, and her body had a strange hollow feeling that was centering in her belly, her breasts and her woman hood, making her warm and, she realized with blushing shame, making her large strawberry sized nipples stiffen.

She swallowed, and gasped when she looked back at the screen. The man was licking and biting at the woman's breasts now. The woman on the screen had smaller nipples, but they were quite hard as the man licked and bit at them.

The woman had loosened the man's pants, though, and it was the size of the man's cock that had made her gasp. The thing looked huge compared to her husbands, the only one she had ever seen.

"Look, it looks likes she's enjoying having her big tits squeezed and sucked on," Mayo said, and then he reached up and unfastened the top button of Billie's bulky sweater.

She slapped at his hand, and asked him what he thought he was doing, but did not try to fasten the button back.

"Hey, you agreed to let us loosen a few buttons," Talbot said. "That guy has a pretty big dick doesn't he?" Talbot said, and watched with a smile as the young woman shook her head.

"No, I don't really think so," Mrs. Jenkins said. "I think its fake, no one has a real one that size," Billie said, once again watching the people French kiss on the screen. "What kind of woman would do that?" she wondered, and tried to ignore Mayo unfastening another button. Her upper chest was now visible, and Billie was mortified to see that her stiff nipples were now easily visible even through the thick sweater.

The two men noticed this as well. "It looks like its turnin' you on, Mrs. Jenkins, to be honest. Your fucking nipples look great!" and he slipped another button open, exposing the first hint of cleavage. "And anyway, Talbot's dick is that big -- why don't you show her, Talbot?"

"Do you want that? Do you wanna see how big my dick is?" Talbot asked, unfastening his belt. Billie looked at his hands out of slitted eyes, and noticed Mayo unfastening yet one more button. Her cleavage was now on display, but for some reason it did not seem like that big a deal as she watched Talbot toying with his pants button. She could easily see a large bulge in his pants, and was unconsciously biting her plump lower lip.

"Well? You want to see it, Mrs. Jenkins?" he said again, and still Billie did not say anything. She finally looked away as he snapped the button open, and gasped again. The blond was now on her knees, and even as Billie watched she folded her shiny red lips around the young man's fat member and began bobbing her head up and down the giant penis.

"I bet you got a real sexy bra on, Mrs. Jenkins -- am I wrong?" Mayo asked, rubbing her arm and then reaching out and rubbing her taut belly with his fingertips through the thick sweater.

"That's -- that's really none of your business," Billie breathed softly, and found herself looking down at Talbots fat cock, now sticking straight out.

"You don't mind if I take a quick look, though, right?"

"Oh, OK - but he -- he has to go somewhere where I can't see him," she said, looking again at Talbot's thick, angry cock. A shiver shook the young woman, and she swallowed as Talbot moved around behind her. "Here, I have an idea, Mrs. Jenkins -- it'll let you feel how big my cock is without looking at it or touching it," he said, and his hands glided to her hips as he slipped around behind her. Billie's breath felt to hot in her throat, and she was biting her plump lower lip again as Moro unfastened yet another button, exposing even more of her bulging, perfect titties.

"I . . . I think I just need to leave, ohnn, noo, ohn my god, what are you doing?" she gasped, glancing back over her shoulder as she felt Talbot lower himself. Then he was pressing forward, at the same time rising up so that his angry naked cock was trapped against her curvy ass.

He shifted slightly, and Billie gasped and blushed when she felt the fat log settle in between her shuddering soft ass cheeks. "Don't worry, Mrs. Jenkins," Talbot said, his breath hot on her neck. "Look at that chick suck that big fucking cock -- I bet you could get that much in your pretty little mouth, couldn't you?" he said.

"You've -- you've no right to talk to me that way," Billie gasped, trying to figure out how things had gotten this way so fast. She stared at the screen; the young man was now holding onto the blond's thick hair and moving his hips, driving his fat cock into the young woman's defenseless mouth. Still, the girl seemed to be enjoying it, she was moaning in between making strangely animal gagging sounds.

She tried not to think about the fact that Moro's skilled fingers had undone another couple of buttons, and that her bra was now clearly visible, pushing her soft, firm tits into even greater prominence and accentuating her bursting cleavage.

"That's a great bra," Moro said, flicking another button open. "It really shows off your big fuckin tits."

"Ohn, no, god, please, I think that's far enough, Mr. Moro," she said. She wanted to push his hands away, but for some reason she was afraid of what would happen if she let go of Talbot's think wrists. His big hands kept squeezing her ample hips, and she realized that he was guiding her, rubbing her plump ass against his huge hardon, and she was barely resisting or even protesting any more.

"Ohnn, no, you shouldn't unfasten that anymore, Mr. Moro!" she protested again, but he just smiled and slipped his fingers to the next button -- there were only two left on the sweater.

"Don't worry, dear, I just can't get a good look at it with this sweater on, I think we had better take it all the way off."

"Ohn, no, you didn't say that," Billie said, trying desperately to get her head straight.

"OK, we won't take it off then, we'll just undo all the buttons."

"Um, OK, but, uhnnnn, um, Mr. Talbot has to stop -- umm, ohnnn, has to stop doing that and get out from behind me," Billie said, desperate to bargain her way out of this situation.

"Sure, of course," Talbot said against her throat, but for another long moment he stood grinding his obscenely large cock into her plump, curvy, silky soft ass. Billie's breath rasped in her throat, and she realized with shame that her pussy was getting very moist and very warm, and that her heaving breasts were swollen even more than normal. Her nipples poked out, right at the edge of the pretty bra, and Billie looked on helplessly as Moro slowly unfastened another button.

Then Talbot was stepping out from behind her, one hand rubbing her arched back, his other hand sliding down her slim arm; for some reason it seemed perfectly normal for his hand to grasp hers and guide her small, trembling sweaty hand to his stiff shaft. He pushed her palm against his rod, and Billie looked at the screen, and let out a small gasp when she saw another man walk into the screen, kneel down next to the woman and began rubbing and caressing her lush body.

One hand squeezed, rubbed and slapped her big breasts, and the other slipped between her legs; there was a close-up of the woman's shaved pussy, and then the man was inserting two fingers into the girls obviously wet snatch.

There were strangled moans and gasps from the woman, and Billie was vaguely aware of Talbot forcing her slim fingers around his fat shaft. The camera zoomed back out till she was looking at all three again.

She tugged at her hand, but did not say anything as Talbot began forcing it up and down his fat cock. Billie tried to stop her trembling, and realized that she was starting to sweat as well. The man's cock felt huge in her small hand, and was as hard as a piece of wood.

Billie clenched her jaws and tried to silently and casually tug her hand away, but it was useless. She could not believe how stiff and fat Talbot's stiff rod felt in her sweaty little hand as he forced her fist up and down his cock.

Moro slipped the last button open of her bulky sweater open, and then spread the halves of her sweater apart. Billie continued to ignore what the men were doing, and watched the screen out of wide eyes as the two men took turns grabing the woman's hair and fucking their cocks in and out of her gasping, slurping mouth.

Billie was all to aware of the fact that the two men were not watching the TV at all, but were instead staring at her. She was as well aware of the sight of her breasts -- they were at least DD's, and shuddered softly as she trembled. The little bra pushed them up and out obscenely, and Billie knew she was blushing. Her bellie was slightly rounded, and her hips just began flaring out where her skirt convered them. Morro reached out and drew his fingers along her belly in a soft, slow circular motion.

"Umm, I . . ." she gasped softly, and was aware that Talbot was now rubbing her arm at her elbow, that he was no longer holding her hand to his cock, but for some reason she could not stop sliding her fist up and down his fat shaft.

"I don't know how this happened," she said, her voice soft and trembling. She somehow stopped moving her hand, but she still could not manage to let go of his cock -- she gripping the bulbous head in her hand, and moaned softly when she felt a wetness oozing into her palm and fingers. She unconsciously squeezed the bulbous head and shuddered softly, barely able to catch her breath. In a daze, she felt Moro take her left hand and guide it to his crotch till he was pressing her limp hand against the huge bulge in his pants -- his stiff dick felt every bit as big as Talbots.

"Nooo, that's not a good idea," Billie said softly, but did not try to pull her hand away at all.

"That bra is really pretty -- it really shows off your big fuckin tits, Mrs. Jenkins," Talbot said. "I bet it's really soft."

"Umm, it's silk, but I really do wish you wouldn't talk that way to me," Billie said. Her hand was getting quite slick with his precum, and she consciously slid it back to the base of his straining meat. She could barely fit her fingers around the base.

"So what are you, a D cup?" Moro asked from the other side of her, and raised his hand so casually she did not even know what he going to do until he cupped her heavy breast lightly in his palm.

Billie swallowed, and licked her lips. Her left hand stayed pressed against Moro's crotch as he lifted her breast just slightly. "It does feel really good -- you should feel how soft that is, Talbot. You don't mind, do you, Mrs. Jenkins?" Moro grinned down at her evilly, but Billie was once again watching the screen. The two men on the TV now had the girl bent over the desk, and they were both fucking her, one from each end.

"Um, its . . . its . . . they are DD's," she gasped finally. Talbot grinned as well, and reached up to cup her other breast.

Billie breathed heavily though her mouth. She knew she should push the men's hands away from her swollen, throbbing breasts but for some reason her hands seemed frozen on the men's stiff cocks. Talbot lifted her breast first, and then began rubbing it with increasing force. For some reason Billie found herself clenching her pretty jaws, but she did not even object as he began rolling her heaving breast around on her chest.

"I bet her panties are just as pretty and soft," Moro said, also now squeezing her breast. He reached inside her skimpy bra cup and pulled her red nipple out, began tugging it and twisting on it.

"Ohnn, nooo, no, Jesus, please, stop this, please," Billie groaned as she felt Moro's fingers at the back of her skirt, flipping the little catch and then drawing the zipper down, and all the while the men played with her shuddering titmounds, and her hands pressed and rubbed against the men's cocks.

"Don't you like the feel of that stiff fuckin cock in your little hand, Mrs. Jenkins -- I think you can't stop," he said, and Billie shook her head, all to aware that Moro had loosened her skirt enough to where it slid down her shapely legs and puddled around her feet.

"Please, don't let him . . . don't let him touch me down there," she said, once again unconsciously squeezing the head of his cock, ignoring the fact that he had pried her entire firm tit mound out of her bra cup and was squeezing it strongly, his big, thick fingers sinking into the pliant globe. It made her head spin, and she heard him say something about how he would protect her. He told Moro to back off, and then was pushing Billie Jenkins to her shapely little knees.

"What . . . what do you expect me to do?" she asked, her right hand still gripping the base of his thick cock, her left hand bracing herself against his thigh.

"I just wanna see how much of my cock you can get in your mouth, Mrs. Jenkins -- I think you do to, don't you?"

"No, of course not," Billie said as Moro slipped down beside her. He reached up and cupped one of her breasts, still hanging out of the bra, and said in a soft voice, "Well, if you don't wan to let him stick his cock in your mouth you're going to have to let me feel how soft your panties are, Mrs. Jenkins," he said -- "That is, if you want that picture back," and then pushed his tongue into her ear and squeezed her heaving breast strongly, leaving finger marks in it.

"OK, but just for a minute and then I get to leave with the pictures!" Billie gasped. She was staying straight, holding herself away from Talbot's monster cock, but she could not bring herself to let go of the thing. She shut her eyes as Moro's left hand slipped from her proud, heaving breast down her curved belly and finally slipped onto the thin silky patch of her panties, cradling her mound deliciously.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,188 Followers
12